The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then stood straight as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the spandex shorts and wiggling her hips, bent over to pull them down. Looking at him from between her legs, she inquired, "Do you like the view, Michael?"

Michael grunted and said, "I do indeed," as he felt the warmth of desire spreading through him.

Stripping had taken her less than a few minutes. As she turned to face him, stepping out of the shorts his eyes traced down her firm abdomen to her navel, which was pierced with a diamond stud that sparkled in the low light. He let his eyes drift down and then back up her muscular legs, to her shaved pubis.

"I see you like to shave," he commented.

Looking down and then back up with a sexy smile, as she drew close to him said, "I found out serving with the teams, it helped me feel clean in the field," and shrugging said, "It became a habit after a while."

Standing in front of him and cocking a hip to pose provocatively for him, she asked, "What do you think?"

His eyes traced over her. Her petite frame was lean and quite lovely. He could see a clear similarity to the cartoon faerie in Janice's features. Thinking out loud he said, "Minus the wings, you look exactly like a certain cartoon faerie," which caused her to beam brightly.

Chuckling wickedly, she placed her hands on his shoulders and straddled his lap. Michael uncrossed his arms and placed his hands on her hips and then rubbed and massaged her thighs. Reaching down to the bulge in his shorts, she explored the hardening member concealed by the cotton fabric.

Issuing a grunt of satisfaction, Michael continued the banter by asking, "Are you a good faerie or a bad one?"

Tilting her head back thoroughly enjoying the word play, she took his head in her hands and pressed it into her cleavage and giggled, "Oh, I'm a very naughty one."

Janice released his head and then reached down and began pulling the tee shirt he was wearing. He lifted his arms to assist her with the disrobing and removing the tank top revealed his well-muscled chest. When she saw this, she exclaimed, "Damn, Michael, you should have been a SEAL, you're a fucking hunk."

She took several moments to trace her hands over his firm anatomy, meanwhile Michael cupped one of her breasts and toyed with the piercings, while his other hand explored between her legs. Janice rubbed her fingers through the salt and pepper hair of his firm chest, broad shoulders, muscular arms, and washboard abs, finally exclaiming, "I swear I'm becoming very jealous of your wife!"

"Come here," said Michael huskily as Janice wrapped her arms around Michael's neck and he easily stood up from the bed as she hooked her legs around his waist, and he cupped her firm cheeks in his hands.

Looking down she exclaimed, "Holy shit, Michael," and finished with, "You're fucking strong!"

"That's what working on a ranch will do for you," he responded with a husky laugh.

"You certainly know how to spoil a girl don't you," she squealed in delight and leaned in for another passionate kiss.

As it parted with a sweet smack and looking at him, she said with another sexy smile, "You know, all of this attention is getting me very horny!"

Smiling, Michael said, "That my dear, is my intention," as he turned and sliding the door open, they passed through the closet space and into the cabin's bathroom.

Giggling in delight, Janice quipped, "You know you get a special treat when you fuck a faerie?'

"You do," Michael responded in surprise.

Placing an elbow on his shoulder and propping her chin on her hand, she laughed and said, "Shit, I don't know, but it sounded fun," which caused them both to laugh.

The light was on in the bathroom, illuminating, the white marble tiles of the space. He opened the glass door to the spacious shower and turned the water on. Looking into Michael's eye, Janice said, "One thing I like about this boat is there's no fucking, Navy showers," and kissed him again. As their lips parted with another sweet smack and Michael said, "That was very nice."

Janice arched her back and asked, "While the water warms up could you suck on my nipples?"

With a smile Michael went to work with his tongue licking and playing with her hardened nipples and alternatively sucked one then the other into his mouth. She felt a warmth begin to spread throughout her body at the combined sensation of his attention to her upper anatomy, while he kneaded her firm gluts. The result was issuing soft moans of pleasure at his attention.

When the spray had warmed sufficiently, he said, "I think we're ready." To which she muttered a soft curse that they had to end cuddling, as he set her down.

She stepped into the water and reaching up and removed the pin from her hair, allowing her golden tresses to cascade to her shoulders and get soaked. Using her hands to wipe the water from her face, she turned and looked at Michael. Curling a finger to have him join her, she said with a sexy smile, "Your turn Michael. Time to get naked."

Grinning, Michael slid the grey cotton gym shorts from his slim hips and stepped out of them. Stepping into the shower, Janice saw the organ that dangled between his legs at half-mast and was startled for a moment, "Holy, fucking shit," she exclaimed.

Michael closed the door and stepping into the water, he gazed down at her and asked, "You're not scared, are you?"

"Oh no," Janice laughed. Looking up into his eyes and flicking the head of his penis replied, "I just didn't expect you to be so well endowed is all."

Looking down at it as she flicked its crown with an index finger, playfully causing it to bob, asked, "How big does it get?"

Reaching out to touch her chin so he could see her amazing eyes, Michael laughed and said, "Play with it and see," as he bent to kiss her.

The kiss lingered for several minutes as Janice toyed with the head, fondled his balls, and then began stroking the shaft. After the attention she paid to it, she parted the kiss and looking down at the result of her handiwork, found that Michael's erection was nearly ten inches in length, rock hard and bobbing.

Laughing and completely fascinated, she said, "I think that's the biggest dick I've ever seen," and realized with some trepidation, "Oh God, do you think it'll fit in me."

"Allow me to do my magic, Janice," Michael soothed as he cupped one of her butt cheeks and one of her breasts. Soon afterwards, he slid it from her breast, down her abdomen then between her legs. She leaned into him as the water coursed over them, enjoying the sensation of his strong hands caressing her, tickling her inner thighs, and toying her clitoris.

After several minutes, Michael straightened and asked, "Janice, what do you like to do, when you make love," as he wiped the wet hair from Janice's face.

Surprised, Janice looked up at him and wrapping an arm around him to cup one his firm gluts, replied, "Shit, I don't know. Why do you ask?"

Giving a chuckle, he rubbed her shoulders and explained that most couples have years to explore each other's preferences. He finished by saying, "We've become very intimate, very fast and I just want to make you happy, so you'll enjoy the experience of making you a baby."

Hugging him tightly, Janice looked up at him with a smile and said, "That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me."

Pressing her cheek against his firm abdomen she confessed, "Okay, I'm really jealous of you wife. She has a fucking amazing husband!"

For several minutes they chatted, and Janice mentioned that she enjoyed being given special attention. She loved receiving foreplay and that she liked the old-fashioned missionary position the best.

Stepping back, Michael said with a smile, "Well, let me start giving you some special attention, shall we."

He then knelt before her and instructed her to turn around, "I'd like to examine the quality of your tattoo."

Giggling and biting her lower lip provocatively, she turned and displayed her butt to him. With her arms outstretched, she leaned against the wall of the shower, as the hot water coursed over them. Looking over her shoulder at him. Michael massaged her legs and then patted her buns and looking up at her commented, "Janice, you have a very lovely ass."

Janice giggled and thanked him. Then Michael took a firm cheek in each hand and kneaded them. Seeing her tattoo, he kissed the cheek on the inked lips and then slid a hand between her legs, to probe her. He slid his fingers along the budding lips of her labia and found her clit and began to gently massage it.

"Oh God, Michael," she gasped, "That feels amazing," as she almost swooned from the sensation flooding through her.

After several moments, she turned around and looking down at him with a wet, sexy smile, seductively asked, "I know we had a big dinner and all, but do you think you have room for a little snack?"

Smiling up at her at the double entendre, he took her right leg and hooked it over his shoulder and buried his head between her legs. Janice leaned her head back and moaned, enjoying the feeling of being stimulated by Michael's tongue. She brought her hands to her nipples and tugged on the piercings, as the hot water cascaded over them. 'It had been far too long', she thought.

Grabbing his head with both hands, she pressed his mouth into her crotch and moaned, "Oh, yes. Eat me," she repeated over and over as she felt the heat of passion building within her. After several minutes of this attention, she felt a climatic orgasm explode through her, causing her knees to slightly buckle, as she slapped the walls and squealed.

Unhooking her leg from his shoulder, leaning back on his knees, and allowing the water to wash over him, he squinted up at her through the spray with a smile and commented, "I think you enjoyed that."

"Are you fucking kidding me," she exclaimed breathlessly, as she caressed his face, "That was incredible. That's the first time I've come, in years!"

He stood and as he did so, Janice turned and asked for a massage. He alternated between rubbing her back and buns, then moved them around to her front, where he cupped and fondled her breasts and played with her nipples. As he did so, she leaned closer to him, causing his stiffening member to press against her back. Using her fingernails, she rubbed his hips and thighs. Tracing her fingers along the strong muscles of his lower body.

As the steamy water rained down on them, she broke the silence by admitting, "Michael, I'm scared."

Stunned that this brash and fiery-spirited woman would display some vulnerability, he asked, "What are you scared of Janice?"

"Becoming a mom," she said flatly.

Michael chuckled and said, "I think you'll be a great mother and besides, Sharon and I will be with you."

Turning to face him, she looked up as she wiped her hair from her eyes and said, "I'm not scared about that part. It's the becoming part," as she reached out and rubbed the head of his penis between her thumb and forefinger.

Looking up at him with those amazing blue-gray eyes she smiled and said, "It been a while since this faerie got her twinkie stuffed. Especially with something this big!"

Chuckling at the lewd metaphor, Michael caressed a cheek said, "You'll do just fine," and told her about the first time 'Becca saw him on their wedding night. He laughed and said, "She almost hid in the closet, she was so scared and thought I would rip her in two," causing them both to laugh.

"You know," Michael said, "You're the reason 'Becca wanted me to retire."

"Why's that," Janice asked curiously, as she played with him.

As the water cascaded over them, Michael went onto explain that he would share with 'Becca some of her escapades. Pointing a joking finger down toward her, he said, "You had a couple of senior officers almost in counseling with their wives."

Looking shocked, Janice said, "Lil ol' me," as she took his stiffening member and began rubbing it against her nipples.

"Oh, yes," replied Michael, "The chief one being your boss, Jim Nash. The Ops O."

Michael told her that 'Becca had almost been ready to come aboard and throw her over the side, herself, just before that infamous steel beach incident.

Michael put his hands on her shoulders and said, "It's good to know that you took advantage of that second chance."

"Thanks for giving it to me," releasing his penis, she reached up and pulled his head to her for another long kiss.

Upon parting the kiss and after a few moments of silence, Michael straightened and confessed, "I'm a little scared too."

Looking up at him quizzically, Janice blurted, "What do you have to be scared of?"

Using a hand to brush the wet hair from her face and kissing her forehead, he said, "I've never been a father or even a Godfather for that matter. Now I'm being asked by someone who's like a daughter to me, to help her become pregnant."

Catching the meaning, Janice said, "Oh. I see."

Smiling up at him, he again thought how amazing those blue-grey eyes were, as she quipped, "It's nice that you think of me as a daughter."

Giggling lewdly, she again grasped his manhood and stroking it, said, "That's kinky in a fun sort of way!"

After several moments of letting the hot water wash over them, she said, "Seriously. it's because of what you've done and who you are that I wanted you," and added, "Michael, you're the most honorable man I know."

Smiling broadly, he leaned down to kiss her again and enjoyed the feeling of her stimulation and the water coursing over them. Upon parting the kiss, Janice again added some levity to the moment by saying, "You know, in a way you're also helping me fulfill a fantasy too."

"How's that," he responded with a confused look as he rubbed her shoulders.

Releasing him, she pressed towards him allowing his member to lay against her and reaching around to take his cheeks in her hands, she giggled as she forced his erection into her cleavage and its head bumped her chin. Wickedly, she looked up him smiling and said, "I used to fantasize about sneaking into you cabin and letting you find me in your shower."

Finding himself getting aroused at that admission, he exclaimed, "Oh really!"

"Uh-huh," she replied and confessed, "We'd take a shower just like this and then after toweling each other off, you'd fuck my brains out."

Releasing his buns, she pushed her breasts together to encompass his shaft. Michael tilted his head back at the sensation, as she observed with a laugh, "Ah, me thinks the captain enjoys that. No"?

After several minutes of the stimulation, Michael reached to turn off the stream of heated water. Janice released him pouting, his penis bobbed almost perpendicular to his body. As he opened the glass door, Janice quipped, "That's one big, guided missile you have there, Captain Richards."

Taking a towel, Michal unfolded it to begin drying her off and said with a smile, "And I hit the target every time," which caused Janice to laugh as he enfolded here in the plush fabric.

Afterwards, Janice took a towel and wrapped her wet hair in it and then swirled it around her head to absorb the dampness, as Michael continued to towel her dry. She then reciprocated and dried him off. Michael again scooped her easily up in his arms

Chuckling, Michael said, "Let's go make a baby and fulfill that fantasy of yours."

Janice laid her head on his shoulder, she sighed, "Oh Michael, this is so romantic."

When they reentered the bedroom, they found a smiling Sharon adjusting the bed covers and fluffing the pillows as Janice's music was softly playing. Smooth and sultry jazz filled the air and helped to set a conducive mood for lovemaking.

As they entered the room, Sharon commented, "You had forgotten your bag in the other room, so I thought I'd help set the atmosphere and I was just leaving," and finished with, "That was some shower. It sounded like you were really enjoying yourselves."

"Sharon," Janice said joyfully as she reclined against Michael, "I'm so fucking jealous," and exclaimed, "Your husband is like a Jedi Master of pussy-eating," to which Sharon laughed uproariously.

Michael gently set Janice down on the bed, who began stroking his muscular thigh and Michael with a look of mock hurt said, "I thought you loved me for my rugged good looks."

Stepping to her husband's side, Sharon looked at him and then glancing to Janice, she shook her head with a lewd smile and said wickedly, "Nay. It's definitely the pussy-eating," which caused both women to laugh again. She then gave Michael a quick kiss with an audible smack.

"I see," observed Michael as he too sat down on the bed.

Sharon held up a finger and said, "And before there's any more pussy-eating, cock-sucking or fucking going on," which caused Janice to look amazed at the profanity that was being spewed, Sharon moved to the nightstand and opening the drawer, produced a small crystal bottle and holding it up said, "Janice, I'd like for you to put on some of this."

Janice took the bottle and examined it. Smelling it, she said, "Ooh. That's quite nice."

"It's Knowing," said Sharon, "My favorite fragrance from Estée Lauder," and striking a majestic pose quipped, "Because I'm all-knowing."

Michael rolled his eyes at the joke, but Janice slapped the bed, cackling with laughter, said, "I love it!"

Sharon explained that a little fantasy was always good during lovemaking. She explained, "Since I'm too old to give Michael a baby, I was hoping you wouldn't mind, him pretending you were me, while he made love to you."

"Oh, that's really sweet," said Janice and turning to Michael said, as she continued to rub his thigh, "You have an amazing wife."

"I certainly do," agreed a smiling Michael. Looking up at her, he said fondly, "She thinks of everything.".

Sharon instructed Janice to spray some of the fragrance on her breasts, as well as her abdomen and inner thighs. As she did so, the air became filled with the intoxicating aroma.

Janice turned to Michael and arching her back to thrust out her chest, inquired to him, "Want a sniff?"

He leaned forward, pressing his nose into her cleavage, and inhaled deeply. The heady aroma was exhilarating. At the same time, Sharon felt a twinge of excitement as she saw her husband and the younger, more petite Janice together.

Leaning back, he said to his wife approvingly, "I've always loved that fragrance."

Janice snapped the cap on the bottle and handing it back to Sharon, inquired, "I hope you don't mind me asking you something."

"Go right ahead," said Sharon as she put away the perfume and reaching into Janice's gym bag, retrieved the lubricant to set the tube on the nightstand.

"You said you were too old to have kids, but you don't look any older than me. Hell, when I saw you at the Sports Pool, I could've sworn you were in your late thirties or early forties."

Sharon stood up beaming as she brushed a lock of red hair from her eyes and squealed with glee, "Oh Janice! My goodness, what an amazing compliment!"

Turning to Michael she said brightly, "I have a new best friend, honey!"

Catching-on slowly to the joke, Janice inquired, "How old are you?"

Striking a model's pose and smiling sweetly, Sharon said, "I'm sixty," which caused Janice's mouth to drop open.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," she said in amazement and stated, "I hope I look as good as you, when I'm your age. You look amazing."

Janice moved over and patted the edge of the bed, between her and Michael so Sharon could join them. In doing so, the younger woman glanced down at Sharon's tee shirt covered chest, where the night breeze had had an alluring effect. Her nipples had tightened and poked enticingly against the poly fabric. Janice looked at her enthralled and asked, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but are they real?"

1...345678