The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking the phone up, she saw that the caller was Janice. Thinking that it was early for a call and hoping nothing was wrong, she accepted it, putting it on speaker before setting it down to continue her meal. "Morning soul sister," she said brightly.

Michael said good morning and Sharon asked if everything was okay.

Janice apologized for disturbing them so early, but said she had some good news and bad news. Upon hearing this, Michael and Sharon looked at each and began fearing the worst. They reached out and took each other's hand, each squeezing tightly. Sharon gave a tentative, "Okay," as her voice trailed off.

Janice came back with, "The bad news is, I'm going to need you guys to do some travelling to help me," pausing for a few seconds and then shouted, "Because the good news is, I'm mother fucking, PREGNANT!"

After much yelling, screaming, and celebrating, a jubilant Michael left Sharon to chat with her soul sister and went upstairs to get dressed for the day. A few minutes later, Sharon came bounding into the closet, ecstatic over the news. Talking a mile-a-minute, she told him of the upcoming travel plans her and Janice had made. Then suddenly she stopped herself and slapping her forehead, looked at Michael and blurted, "Shit! Forgive me," and took him in her arms for a hug and passionate kiss.

"What was that for," he asked after the kiss parted.

"I forgot to say how over-joyed I am for you, 'Poppa'."

....

Sharon and Janice met in Palm Desert several weeks later. Janice had a consultation with the doctor the older 'soul sister' had recommended. Sheri and Bianca had joined them, making it a girl's time on the town. Several days later when Michael had picked his wife and Janice up from the airport in Boise, they had talked a mile a minute about their adventures, on their drive to the ranch. Janice spent two-days with them. Michael could see the visible changes starting to occur in her.

She was a storm of conflicting emotions, happy one moment and sad the next. She cursed her raging hormones and Sharon had to help her each morning with the morning sickness that had continued to linger.

At the end of the first evening when they were alone, Sharon came to her husband while he was in their spacious walk-in closet getting undressed and to his surprise said, "Honey, I have a confession to make."

Sheepishly grinning, Sharon continued with, "While we were in P.D., I got a couple... of upgrades."

His curiosity sparked, Michael replied, "Oh really," as he dropped his jeans on the floor with the flannel shirt he'd been wearing and leaned against the cabinet in his boxer shorts.

Unbuckling and unsnapping her jeans, Sharon turned to expose her bottom. Just above the tan line of her lower back was a black filigree pinstripe tattoo. Sharon looked over her shoulder as she wiggled her butt and asked, "Are you okay with this?"

"Yeah sure," was his surprised response and with a laugh remarked, "It's not like you can erase it."

As she stepped out of her jeans and panties, dropping them to the floor of the closet on top of her husband's clothes, Michael inquired, "You said 'upgrades', as in plural. What else did my wife get talked into?"

"Well...," and her voice trailed off and biting her lip provocatively, she pulled the sweater she was wearing over her head and unclasped her bra. Slipping out of it, Michael saw her nipples had been pierced with small gold circles.

Genuinely surprised his vivacious 'conventional' wife was becoming enticingly progressive in her looks, he commented, "You see what happens when you start hanging out with SEALs. They start rubbing-off on you."

Laughing they embraced and during their reunion lovemaking session that night, Sharon shared that her nipples were surprisingly more sensitive, and Michael joked, "Just watch your behavior young lady or I'll have to start washing your mouth out with soap."

....

During their Christmas celebration, a complication manifested itself. Janice had joined them in Idaho, along with Sharon's children and their families. Making the flight from Norfolk on Christmas Eve had been very taxing. Getting off the plane she looked drawn and pale. As they walked to the baggage claim area of the airport, she complained, "I used to love flying. Being pregnant and flying, doesn't mix."

After a long drive through snowy conditions, Janice had passed out soon after arriving at the ranch. Michael called the EMTs and the doctor who served on practice at 'Becca's Place. Janice said she was feeling fine, but the doctor insisted he wanted a thorough examination. After nearly an hour, Sharon and Janice rejoined everyone else in the cabin's main room. Rubbing her growing baby bump, Janice announced the doctor had found symptoms that her pregnancy was becoming high risk and she was ordered to be off her feet as much as possible.

Sharon volunteered to return to Norfolk with her after the trip, to help her with her needs and Sharon's grandson, Jimmy chimed-in, saying he wanted to help his 'Auntie' Janice, which helped to lighten the somber mood.

The next morning after breakfast, all the families gathered in the great room of the main cabin. Michael had a roaring fire crackling in the fireplace and the twelve-foot tree was trimmed and decorated, with numerous presents underneath it, to the delight of Jimmy, which distracted him from fawning over Janice. Everyone was either sitting on the floor in front of the tree in their pajamas or on the leather couches, as the presents were shared and opened.

Sheri and Bianca were chatting with Janice who was holding little Faith and was looking a little better compared to the evening before. The three women passed the infant among themselves, as presents were opened for her and they held the clothing sets up to her and commented on them. Michael was wearing a red and white Santa hat and was serving coffee to everyone who wanted it -- straight, with cream or with a little dose of Bailey's Irish Cream in celebration of the holiday.

The last of the presents to be opened was made out the Michael and Sharon, as well as the families of Sharon's kids. It was from Janice and had arrived a few days before via UPS. Although it was a large box and a brightly wrapped, it was exceptionally light. Janice asked her knight in shining armor -- Jimmy -- to bring it to his grandma and Grandpa Mike, as she bounced Faith in her arms.

As Jimmy carried the present over to his grandparents, Janice teared-up and apologized to the assembled group for her raging hormones. "This is a special gift," she began, "Not only to Sharon and Michael, but to all of you, as well."

After pausing, She finished with, "Words can't express how much I love all of you, for how welcome you've made me feel."

Michael and Sharon with Jimmy's help tore the wrapping paper off the box. When it was opened, two helium balloons ascended on bright ribbons. One was blue, the other was pink. It took a few seconds for it to sink in, but Michael with eyes wide put a hand over his mouth in wonder, as Sharon leapt up from the couch and shouted, "Oh my God, you're having twins!"

To Michael, the world around him was spinning. Twins. Just saying the word was almost unbelievable and tears of joy began streaming down his face. As the women were celebrating and chatting a mile and minute with Janice and Ed and Kevin were waiting to give their congratulatory hugs, Jimmy walked up to him and asked, "Grampa Mike, why are you crying?"

Michael reached for Jimmy and sat him on his knee and said, "Buddy, sometimes adults cry because we're happy." Clearing his throat, he continued by saying, "I'm just very happy for Auntie Janice is all."

It was a joyous day. The holiday dinner was sumptuous and afterward, Michael gave the families sleigh rides. Janice and Sharon watched Faith for Bianca and Ed, to give them a brief date. Sheri and Kevin rode as passengers while Jimmy rode in the driver's seat with Michael. The girls then wanted to go on a ride together but insisted that Janice bundle up. They laughed and celebrated, all the while making plans for the delivery, which would take place in June. They were rowdy and Michael egged them on, as they rode through the snowy evening. When they returned to the main house, they discovered Ed and Kevin had made hot adult drinks for everyone. They finished the evening with a toast to Janice, who was enjoying a peppermint hot chocolate.

After the hustle and bustle of the day and the families had returned to the guest villa, Michael and Sharon were able to have a quiet celebration with Janice. Who although tired, was beaming, as they sat on the couch in front of the of the fireplace with drinks -- Sharon a glass of wine, Michael an amber ale and Janice herbal tea. Sharon, still riding the emotional high she had been on all day, was sitting to the right of her husband, While Janice was on his left. Michael had been joyously silent.

After sitting in silence, listening to the wood crackle and pop, Sharon put her arm on her husband's shoulder and asked, "How do you feel Michael?"

Taking a deep draft of his beer, he smiled and said, "Pretty freaking amazing."

Janice patted his knee and rubbed his thigh, "You ought to papa! You did it. Not just one, but two," and then moved her hand moved it to her bulging tummy.

Looking at her in amazement and chuckling, he asked, "How long have you known?"

Looking past Michael to his wife, she replied with a smile, "Since the referral in Palm Desert."

Sharon choked on her chardonnay and balked, "What!"

"The doctor told me and being a good spook, I know how to keep a secret," she replied smiling angelically.

Michael tipped his glass toward her, while Sharon softly cursed, jokingly. He set his glass on a coaster on the coffee table and offered Janice a foot rub. "Oh Michael, she gushed, "That would be awesome," as she kicked-off her slippers and raised her feet, to put them in Michael's lap as he went to work on the massage.

"What are your plans," asked Michael, as he massaged her feet, calves, and ankles.

"Shit," exclaimed the younger woman, "I don't know," as she began to tear-up again.

In a soothing voice, Michael said, "'Becca's Place could really use a data analytics specialist to help with the studies we have going on with the state university."

He went onto explain, that if she wanted to continue to dabble in naval intel, the schedule would also allow her to continue writing and other consulting work. To which she gratefully accepted.

While they were chatting about the need to move to Idaho, Janice pulled off her sweater, stating she was burning up and whispered under her breath, Fucking hormones."

Under it, she was wearing a sports bra. She commented that her breasts were starting to enlarge and was grateful that she'd found some adjustable workout bras. "They're not sexy," she commented, "but they work."

The bulge in her abdomen becoming evident, as her navel was beginning to invert. Smiling she asked Michael to give her his hand. He did so and she placed it on her stomach. As she did so, Sharon reached for her cell phone and snapped several pictures, to capture the moment.

"A boy and a girl," Michael said amazed and added, "Who would've thought?"

"I would," said Janice and with that reached out to caress his cheek.

Setting her phone down on the coffee table, Sharon asked, "Do you have some names in mind?"

Smiling brightly and exuding that motherly glow pregnant women display, Janice glanced at Michael and said, "Michael Jason and the boy and Sharon Faith for the girl."

On hearing this, it was Michael and Sharon's turn to tear-up and become emotional. Smiling at them Janice said, "It's the best way I know, to honor you both."

After a quiet moment, the younger woman asked Sheron to join them. Taking a sip of wine, Sharon set down her wine glass and then moved to kneel beside the younger woman. Janice reached out and took one of Sharon's hands and put it on her belly. She then reached out and pulled them close and kissed each in turn.

"It's been quite a journey," and you two were the ones who made it all possible."

1...345678