The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon smiled and wiggling her shoulders, allowing her breasts to gently sway beamed, "100% homegrown."

Glancing over at Janice's breasts, Sharon inquired, "Did it hurt to have your nipples pierced," as she brushed a lock of red hair that had fallen across her eyes.

Looking down and then toying one of the small gold rings, Janice responded, "Jace asked me to do it and yeah it hurt at first, but I like them."

Smiling seductively, she added, "Believe-it-or-not, my nipples are amazingly sensitive to stimulation with them," and gave one a playful tug.

After that Sharon stood and said, "Well, I think I'll let you kids get to work making that baby. I think I've intruded long enough."

Touching Sharon's hand Janice implored, "Sharon please stay. You can join us if you'd like," and patting the bed again said longingly, "I don't mind."

"Well," began Sharon nervously and blushing, "I don't want to impose on your special time. I mean, making a baby should be a private... intimate moment."

"It'll be okay," Janice appealed.

"I'm not into kinky stuff," said Sharon, grimacing.

Janice looked up at her and said, "It won't be kinky. It'll be fun, especially if you've never done it before."

The younger woman went on to explain that she wasn't bi-sexual or anything. Jace had introduced her to multiple participants, and she thought it would be romantic if both participated in getting her pregnant.

Glancing at Michael, Sharon relented, saying, "What the hell," and plopped down between her husband and Janice.

Beaming, Janice placed her head on Sharon's shoulder and a hand on her abdomen to rub it, saying, "This'll be great," then sliding her hand down between her thighs cooed, "You can encourage me and let me know what Michael likes!"

The younger woman then sat back and held up her forefinger as if lecturing and with a sly smile said, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do. You gotta get naked too!"

Her cheeks turned rosy again and muttering a soft profanity, she kicked-off her sandals and tugged the hem of her Under Armor tee over her head, exposing her breasts and tossed it to the floor. Looking to Michael Janice exclaimed, "Damn! Sharon's got quite the rack, Michael."

"That she does," said Michael and patting her thigh, added, "That one of the many qualities I love about her."

Janice looked at Sharon and asked softly, "Can I touch them?"

Biting her lower lips, the older woman tentatively shook her head in the affirmative, as she rested back on her hands. Reaching out, Janice cupped one and fondled it, then fingered the nipple. Giggling, Sharon said, "I've never had a woman do that before."

"Oh really," said Janice and provocatively said, "How about this," and keeping eye contact, leaned forward and began sucking and nibbling on the nipple she had just played with, to Sharon's surprise. She then shifted to the other one, to stimulate it to rock hardness as well as she sucked and nibbled at it, with sucking sounds and smacks.

Michael silently watched this and found himself getting aroused as the two women played. Janice's tongue encircled Sharon's nipples in turn sucking them and nibbling them to rock harness. After several moments, Janice sat up and seductively said, "Here, let me help you with those yoga pants."

Sharon apprehensively reclined back onto her elbows and lifted her hips, as Janice pushed down her yoga pants and panties, sliding them down her long legs. Michael watched as Janice playfully caressed his wife's legs. "Sharon," Janice cooed, "You have an amazing body."

Michael slid over a little, as Janice tugged a knee to spread Sharon's legs apart and tickled her inner thighs, then traced a finger along the tan lines of her hips. Sharon closed her eyes and tilted her head back, enjoying the sensation. Janice looked to Michael and whispered with a giggle, "I think she's enjoying this."

Janice brushed her fingers along Sharon's lower abdomen and then ran her fingers through the small tuft of pubic hair, to her clitoris, where she gently massaged it. After several quiet moments, as the soft jazz quietly filled the air, Sharon came back to her senses and admonished, "Okay Janice, that was very nice, but we have a baby to make!"

Janice looked at Michael and blustered, "She's a real fucking party-pooper, isn't she?"

Chuckling and patting his wife's supple thigh, Michael observed, "My wife is very goal-oriented, and she tends to be laser focused."

Sharon shifted and moved to the head of the bed, dropping the pillows on the floor, and rested against the headboard. Spreading her legs apart and patting her thigh, she directed Janice to lay her head, on her lap. Janice smiled and reaching up to remove the towel that encircled her head, shook her blond locks that cascaded in damp curls. Gathering them together, she twisted her hair into a rough bun, then followed Sharon's directions.

From where she reclined, Janice observed, "Sharon, your tits are amazing," as she reached up with her hands, she began fondling the older woman's breasts. With a hand Sharon reached down to caress Janice's cheek and forehead and asked her to spread her legs apart for Michael, to which she readily complied.

Sharon then softly instructed her husband, "Honey, let's put that wonderful tongue of yours to work. Shall we?"

Michael then shifted positions and crawling over to Janice, he started at her shoulders and kissed down to her breasts. He stopped at her nipples, flicking them with his tongue and playfully nipped them and tugged at the small gold rings with his teeth. This caused Janice to coo with delight, then moved to the other to give it equal attention. He then traced his tongue down her anatomy and pausing at her navel, he played with the piercing there. As Janice breath quickened, she arched her back and pleaded huskily, "Oh Michael, stop teasing me. I'm so fucking horny!"

Sharon playfully commented, "The Jedi Master is doing his work."

Michael chuckled as he kissed lower, ultimately finding himself at the apex of her legs and draping them over his shoulders so he could focus his attention on her smoothly shaven vagina. Her labia had swollen, and the lips had fully blossomed, a glistening pink. As he drew near to her, his nostrils were filled with the wonderful scent of the perfume and he could feel the heat radiating from her skin. He glided his tongue across the soft folds of skin, eventually locating her clit, which he made the focus of his probing, as he pressed his face into her pelvis.

Watching all of this, Sharon was amazed at this third person perspective she was witnessing. She wasn't a pervert, and she would never watch a live sex show, but this was different. After experiencing her husband's expertise first-hand, it was mildly stimulating to see him paying that same attention to another woman. She was amazed at the thought that they were creating new life. Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought she would not only see it being conceived but helping in the process of that conception.

Janice could see that try as she might to not enjoy things, Sharon was getting into this. Looking at her past the wonderful firmness of her abundant breasts, she had a pleasant smile. She looked down at her and as their eyes met, she beamed a bright smile. As she teased the older woman's nipples, she requested, "Sharon, could you play with my boobs and tug my nipple rings?"

Nodding in the affirmative as she bit her lower lip, Sharon followed the instruction and shifted her hands to Janice's firm breasts, where she began and gently caress and squeeze them. At intervals she gently tugged the small gold piercings, which again evoked Janice's cooing approval.

Without planning, they were all getting into a sensuous rhythm, as the soft jazz washed over them. Occasionally, Janice would issue a soft moan, awash in sea of pleasure at being the center of this intimate attention.

After a long moment of passionate silence and glancing up to Sharon, Janice huskily observed, "You know Sharon, your husbands got an amazing tongue!"

Chuckling, Sharon quipped with a lewd giggle, "Well, he is the Jedi Master of pussy-eating!"

Janice cackled with laughter as she released Sharon's breasts. Pushing up on her elbows, she smiled down to Michael and said, "You could do that all night, but we do have a baby to make."

Chuckling, Michael looked up from her crotch and observed, "I didn't realize faeries taste so good," which cause d them all to laugh.

Janice extracted herself from Michael's attention, to sit up between the older woman's splayed legs and put an arm around her shoulder. As she did so, Michael moved to sit akimbo facing them. "Well," Sharon said leaning toward Janice to speak conspiratorially, "That's one of the reasons I love him so much. He knows just where to lick," which caused them both to giggle.

Janice then turned to Sharon and asked, "Would you kiss me," as she reached to cup one of her breasts and massaged the nipple with her thumb.

Sharon said with a degree of apprehension, "I've never kissed a woman before."

Leaning in Janice giggled and said, "That's okay. It's just like kissing Michael, only its two girls," and glancing over at him she said with a wink, "I think he'll enjoy the show."

As their lips touched, Janice pushed her tongue into Sharon's mouth. Her eyes went briefly wide with surprise and then closed to enjoy the passionate interlude. She found herself tingling at this stimulation. Janice turned and released the older woman's breast and slid her hand between Sharon's legs to massage her clit. At the same time, Michael slid a little closer so that in leaning forward, he could reach between Janice's legs to begin fingering her. After several minutes, Janice parted the kiss with a loud smack and looking to him cooed sweetly, "That feels very nice, Michael."

Sharon looked around Janice to see and commented, "You and him are both very good with your hands," which caused them all to laugh again.

Sharon then suggested, "Let's make room for him. I think Michael might be needing a little attention, right now."

Shifting positions again, Janice and Sharon separated to make room for him. Sharon leaned over the edge of the bed and retrieved several pillows and propped them against the headboard and fluffed them. "Here you go, honey," she said, patting them.

Michael crawled forward and rolled over to recline on them between the two women. Both of whom snuggled next to him and he slid his arms around the waist of each.

Sharon began caressing his shoulders, neck, and scalp while Janice traced lines with her fingers along his pecs, faint washboard abs and around his navel. She then let her fingertips brush the length of his penis, as she traced them down his thighs and then reversed course, to return to his chest.

Closing his eyes to enjoy the pampering, Michael moaned a soft, "That feels amazing."

Opening his eyes, he leaned over and kissed his wife deeply and when the embrace parted with a sweet smack, Sharon scolded with a smile and chided, "That was very sweet of you, honey, but don't be rude. You need to do that to Janice."

Chuckling, Michael apologized with, "Please excuse me," and turning, said huskily, "Come here, Tinkerbell."

He leaned over to kiss Janice, who took his face in her hands and allowed his tongue to fence with hers. After several moments he parted the kiss, and observed, "Janice, you kiss very well, but not as good as my wife."

Caressing his cheeks with both hands and gently kissing his forehead, the younger woman said softly, "Apology accepted."

For the next several moments, the two women caressed Michael as the sultry sound of the soft jazz and the sound of the ocean filled the room. Looking to the older woman, Janice asked with a smile, "Hey Sharon, what are some things that Michael likes?"

She went onto explain that she wanted this to more of an experience than a simple act and shared what Michael had said in the shower about getting to know each other better.

Laughing, Sharon asked her husband, "You won't mind me talking about you in front of you, will you?"

"Not at all, if you'll kiss me again," was his response with a broad smile. At the same time, he slid his hand from Janice's waist and inserted two fingers between her gluts and began exploring her warm, moist interior, causing Janice to coo and giggle.

Leaning on and elbow as she pressed against her husband, Sharon shared some of her husband's preferences that she had picked-up on in their time together. As Janice stroked his chest, she listened with rapt attention.

"You already know about the foreplay," she started with a smile and finished with, "He loves it."

"Oh, I do too," beamed the younger woman, as she leaned over to kiss him.

After parting the embrace with a juicy smack, Janice turned to Sharon and asked, "Anything else?"

"Well," Sharon glanced at her smiling husband and reported, "Michael enjoys hearing compliments concerning the attention he's paying to you."

Giggling, Janice looked to Michael and whispered, lustily, "I love the way you're playing with my pussy right now, Michael," as she leaned in for another deep kiss.

It excited Sharon to see her husband and this beautiful younger woman share this time of passion.

As their kiss parted, Janice looked at her and said, "Come here, Sharon," and moaned, "Kiss me, please."

After their embrace lingered for several minutes, Michael observed, "Okay, I'm getting horny, seeing my wife kiss another woman," which caused the women to part in a gale of laughter.

With rapt attention, Janice asked if there was anything else, he enjoyed during lovemaking. Sharon thought for a moment and then held up a finger and tracing circles around Michael's nipples. While she did so, she looked at Janice and shared, "I've found that when we cuddle, Michael really enjoys having his nipples sucked and nibbled on."

With a sexy smile Janice looked at Michael and inquired, "Is that true?"

Grinning, he responded, "My wife knows me very well."

As Janice leaned forward to fulfill the wish, Sharon instructed, "I use this opportunity to do a little multi-tasking," with a sly smile. "While I do a little nibbling, I let me fingers take a little walk," as she let her fingertips brush across her husband's penis.

Janice chuckled and followed the older woman's instructions. Leaning forward she switched between his nipples sucking them, circling them with her tongue and softly biting at them; while she traced her fingers along the length of his penis that lay against his abdomen and fondled his balls. As Sharon joined her in the exploration of husband's anatomy, she complimented and encouraged the younger woman work.

Michael closed his eyes and allowed himself to be carried away on the tide of passion. The experience of two sets of hands caressing and fondling him was incredible. His wife's were delicate, while those of the younger Janice were playful and teasing. All the while Janice was sucking, licking, and lightly nipping at his nipples.

After several minutes, he opened his eyes to see both women smiling at him. Janice flashed a sexy smile and asked, "How did I do?"

Grunting his approval, he responded, "Janice, you're learning from the pro," as he gave a chuckle and then kissed each in turn.

After her long kiss with Michael, Janice turned to Sharon and pillowed her head on Michael's chest and asked, "What else does he like?"

Smiling Sharon said as she sat up and shifted to a cross-legged position, "It's right about now, I let him have a little snack," and she instructed Janice to straddle his abdomen.

"Okay," said Sharon, while placing her hand on her shoulder, instructed her to lean forward to put your hands on the headboard. "Now," she softly said, "Support yourself and let Michael enjoy those lovely breasts of yours and those cute little rings."

Following Sharon's instructions Janice complied and giggled as Michael stimulated her nipples with his tongue. While she did this, Sharon brushed her nails along the younger woman's thigh and patted her firm bottom.

As Michael was providing this stimulation, he used one of hands to trace down the younger woman's abdomen to her crotch and began tickling and fingering her, while the other massaged a firm butt cheek.

Observing her husband, Sharon giggled softly and observed, "Michael likes to multi-task as well," as Janice softly moaned her approval.

After several minutes Janice drew her arms to her, and Michael wrapped his arms around her. After kissing him she laid her head on his chest and thanked Sharon, for sharing with her their secrets.

Rubbing her back and Michael's arms, Sharon said, "Oh, it's my pleasure," and smiling at her husband continued with, "My wonderful hubby's a real hunk, as well as a tender and caring lover."

"He is," exclaimed Janice and turning to Michael with a beaming smile, planted a loud kiss on his cheek as she giggled.

Smiling as she held up a finger to make a point, "Last secret," and after a brief pause continued with, "I've noticed that he gets this euphoric look on his face when he enters me."

Leaning forward to kiss his forehead she said, "I think he really enjoys that too."

Turning to be nose-to-nose with Michael, Janice asked with a smile, "Is that true?"

With a chuckle Michael replied, "Yeah. It does feel good to enter my beautiful wife. She's an amazing lover too!"

Michael looked from his wife to Janice and then back again and blurted out, "Hell, both of you are amazing."

With both women so close and with the heady aroma of the perfume, Michael was almost overwhelmed by the passion of the moment. Looking into his wife's jade-green eyes he exclaimed, "Honey, thank you for this amazing gift. I never dreamed I would have the chance to become a father."

Sharon kissed him and glancing at Janice purred with a smile, "It's not every day you get to make a faerie a mommy," which caused the younger woman to titter at the joke.

Looking into the captivating blue-grey eyes of the younger Janice he confessed, "God help me, Janice," pausing for a moment and finished with, "I'm humbled that you would ask me to help you become pregnant."

Janice blushed and then kissed him deeply. Looking over at Sharon, she declared, "Oh, Sharon, I am so fucking jealous of you! Your hubby is such an awesome hunk!"

Giggling as she pushed up to a kneeling position, the older woman began rubbing the top of his bald head and quipped, "You're right, he's pretty goddamn incredible," and added, "He's certainly knows how to get me excited!"

"And speaking of making this faerie a mommy," Janice purred as she leaned up onto her elbows and rested her chin on her hands, asked, "How are we going to get this done," finishing with, "I think that monster of his, is going rip me in two," as she glanced quickly over her shoulder.

Giggling, Sharon consoled her with a pat to her bottom and purred, "Oh, you'll do just fine. We'll just take things slow and ensure you're nice and ready."

As Janice smiled, Sharon advised, "We'll do some more foreplay for a bit and then stretch you out so, we can finish the job and make you a beautiful baby."

Thanking them again, Janice said, "Lead the way, Madam Richards," and sat up to deliver a crisp salute.

Clapping her hands and rubbing them together, Sharon quipped, "Alrighty then," and again took command.

She instructed Michael to lay flat on his back and then had Janice straddle his face. As soon as she was in position Michael went to work stimulating her, with his tongue. This caused the younger woman to quiver as the sweet stimulation spread warmth through her, as she propped herself on his broad chest. Sharon then grasped her husband's growing erection and giving it a couple of strokes, turned to Janice with a smile, instructing, "Now it's your turn, Tinkerbell."

1...345678