The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know a lot of people would think it's weird but that night I sat in an armchair in the bedroom and watched while Lily and Nick fucked each other in every way you could imagine. At one stage she was riding him as he lay on the bed. She was looking straight at me as I sat with my hand in my pants. My release that night was amazing.

After she left, Nick and I showered together but he was too worn out to do anything else and was asleep before his head hit the pillow.

We got away at about 5:00am.

During the night a storm had blown up from the south bringing lightning and a dusting of snow. The drive down the mountain was pretty treacherous but Nick handled his Porsche very well.

As we got further down the mountain the snow turned into rain. We were making pretty good time when suddenly a bolt of lightning hit a tree beside the road ahead and a massive branch toppled onto the road just as the thunder roared. Nick had no time to react."

"They pulled me from the wreckage and airlifted me to hospital. It was a few days later that I learned that Nick had been killed instantly when the broken end of a branch shattered the windscreen and tore through the airbag severing his neck."

They both sat in silence for a minute or so. Melanie took a sip of her drink.

"So I've been having these recurring nightmares ever since and whenever a storm rolls into Melbourne I curl up in a foetal position in my house. As a psychologist I knew what I needed but resisted until my boss told me about the help he wanted to get for me. This cruise is supposed to be the culmination of months of post trauma therapy. Just to chill out and get myself back on track."

"How is it going now?"

"Actually pretty good until today."

The ship had set sail from Denarau as night fell and by now had made its way south heading towards New Zealand.

Karen had noticed a few lightning bolts out the window of the cabin. She stood and held her hand out to Melanie. Karen lead her over to the doorway but stopped.

"Wait a sec."

She hurried back to the bed and stripped a blanket off and went back to her friend. She took her hand again and they stepped out onto the balcony.

"What are you doing?" Melanie asked.

"I want to share something with you. When I was a little girl, I was always scared of storms, and fireworks actually. My dad decided if the family were ever going to be able to enjoy New Years Eve then I had to get over my fear. One night as a far away storm came rolling in he took me outside and wrapped me in his big strong arms. I couldn't help but feel completely safe. He told me lightning was just God's fireworks and he was having fun. He got me to clap and cheer every time a bolt lit the sky."

"So what are you doing?" Melanie repeated.

"We're going to cheer together!"

Karen walked her to the railing and stood behind her. She pulled the blanket over her own shoulders and encompassed her friend as well. She then had her arms over her shoulders, holding the blanket.

Just then a bolt of lightning sliced across the sky. Melanie jumped and tried to turn but Karen held her and cheered in her ear and did a little jig. With each flash, the cheer and jig increased and slowly Melanie joined in. Soon Melanie's celebrations began to match Karen's and both girls started to cry as they cheered and danced. As the storm dissipated they stood together as before and gathered the blanket around their shoulders with Karen slowly stroking Melanie's arm. They stayed that way for at least thirty minutes.

"How are you feeling now?" Asked Karen.

Melanie replied by pushing backward then slowly turned around so she was facing her friend. She looked into Karen's eyes.

"I feel better than I have for a very long time!"

She reach arms around Karen's neck and pulled in for a hug. Karen let go of the blanket to return the hug and it dropped to the deck. They swayed side to side for a while then Karen loosened her hold and pulled back to look at Melanie's face. She looked into her eyes then down her nose to her lips. Her own tongue slid out enough to wet her lips then she leaned in slowly, almost hesitantly then with the lightest of touch put her lips to Melanie's. They stood holding onto each other with their lips just touching. Then Melanie moved her tongue out to just brush Karen's lips and slid it gently side to side. Karen let out a low purring sound and pulled away.

"Too far?" Melanie asked.

"Not nearly far enough. But can we go inside and get more comfortable? My legs are killing me." Then she laughed and a moment later Melanie joined in.

They stumbled back into the suite and flopped into the lounge.

"How are you feeling now?" Melanie asked, the irony of it being the second time that question was asked tonight was not lost on either of them.

"I'm feeling better than I have for some time as well. I'm still a little nervous. The idea of this is not foreign to me but I've never done anything with another woman, not even kissed."

"We don't have to do anything you know. That, out there, that whole shouting and dancing and then the kiss, that's what I meant this morning in the bus, that was spiritual! That was like a higher being was present and enclosed us just like that blanket and when it was no longer needed it fell away leaving just the two of us, intimately together."

Melanie continued, "You know, apart from my psych, you're the only person I've ever told any of the details about the crash. I've never told anyone about the night before. That was, after all, the reason we were on the road that morning.

I should know, probably better than most, that talking about it, sharing that with someone who cares, is the best therapy. I still have some way to go with the healing but I really feel like part of the cloud around me has started to lift."

Melanie put her palm on Karen's cheek and stared into her eyes. She leaned in and pressed her lips to Karen's, this time with pressure. Karen held her breath and returned the kiss.

"Breathe!" Melanie spoke without breaking the contact between them. Karen hadn't realised she wasn't and suddenly sucked in a lung full of air. She pulled back a little and started to giggle.

"Seems it's true, you take my breath away."

When the kiss resumed it was with fervour. Their tongues led a merry dance and several times each sucked on the other's tongue or lip. Eventually Melanie moved from kissing her lips and moved along her jawline. She took an earlobe in her mouth and held it firmly between her lips then moved the tip of her tongue in circles around it. Karen's moan was a deep guttural sound and she turned her head slightly to give easier access. Melanie moved her hand down from where it was on Karen's shoulder to rest on the top part of her breast. She stopped, hoping to gauge any response. Karen placed her own hand on top of Melanie's and pulled it further down until it was fully over her braless mound. Melanie could feel her hardening nipple through the fabric of her top and she started moving her hand in a gentle squeezing motion while rubbing around the edge of the hard lump below.

Karen was lost in an avalanche of sensations. Her earlobes were one of the most erogenous spots on her body. When aroused properly her nipples weren't far behind. The combination of Melanie's ministries could bring her to climax.

Melanie turned slightly on the lounge to be more front on then put one leg over Karen's thighs.

Karen's arm was resting in her lap but now she put it on Melanie's leg and started to walk it up towards her waist then up her side until she too was cupping her friends boob. The robe was thick and Karen couldn't make out any detail so she did what she had never done before, she put her hand onto the vee of the robe and slid her hand inside Melanie's gown and took a tender hold on the breast she had been thinking about for sometime.

"That's a bit bold don't you think?" Whispered Melanie into Karen's ear. Karen could hear the smile she couldn't see.

"Maybe."

Melanie took her hand away from Karen's chest and took hold of the tie around her own waist and with a couple of tugs, pulled it completely free. She then moved up to the top button on Karen's shirt and slipped it through the eye, then moved down to the next. She looked at Karen for a moment until she saw the nod of permission then also slipped that one undone.

Karen stopped what she was doing and leaned back into the lounge. She looked at Melanie then looked down at her buttons being undone. Melanie continued until all were freed. She then pulled her own robe fully open and swung her leg right over Karen and pushed herself up so she was now sitting on her lap, face to face. She leaned forward, supporting her weight with one hand on the back of the lounge and gently pushed both sides of Karen's shirt to the side. She then lowered her body forward until her nipples and Karen's came together. She brushed her own breasts side to side causing Karen's nipples to harden like bullets.

Karen gazed at their breasts rubbing together then looked up at the woman that she realised was now her lover.

She put one hand up behind Melanie's head and, grabbing a handful of her hair, pulled her down into a ravenous kiss full of more passion than she had ever mustered in her life. As their breasts mashed together Melanie started grinding her naked pussy into Karen's lap. Soon she sat up straight and stared into Karen's eyes with unsuppressed lust.

A moment later, Melanie stood up and stepped back a couple of paces. Staring straight at Karen she pulled her robe off her shoulders and allowed it to slip down her arms to her elbows, Karen watched in awe of this beautiful woman in front of her. When her arms straightened the gown dropped to the floor. Karen realised her mouth was slightly open and she was breathing in shallow breaths while her heart beat hard and fast in her chest. She had experienced fantasies during masturbation of the curves of the female form but what she was looking at now was beyond anything her mind had conjured up in the past. She stood and removed her own shirt, throwing it on an adjacent chair.

"You are beautiful! I trust John is aware of how stunning you are!"

Karen laughed. "I'm sure he's noticed I don't hold a candle to you."

"Come over here, I want to show you something I learnt from Valentina."

"Whose Valentina?" Karen asked.

"I'll tell you about her later, promise."

Melanie lead Karen to the king size bed and eased her backwards until the back of her knees hit the mattress. She gently pushed on her chest and pushed her down onto her back. She then walked around to the other side of the bed and crawled on until they were face to face again. She leaned down and kissed Karen again briefly before crawling a little further. She reached up and took one of her boobs in her hand and moved so she could offer it to Karen's mouth.

For the first time in her life, Karen was about to suck on another woman's tits. This had fuelled many of her orgasms in the past but was she ready now. With trepidation she stuck out her tongue and lapped at the nipple in front of her. Melanie pushed the whole tit against her and she opened her mouth and took the whole nipple and areola into her mouth. She sealed her lips onto the skin of the tit and started to gently suck. She was amazed at how unbelievable it felt and how it seemed so natural. She was totally engrossed in what she was doing but became aware that Melanie was now also sucking her tits.

The lovers continued in this position for what seemed like ages to Karen. She feasted on one then the other. She sucked and nipped and bit lightly on these magnificent orbs that hung like sweet fruit over her face. All too soon, Melanie moved back up and kissed her again.

"How was that!"

"Amazing. Why did you stop?"

"You were about to tear my tits off!" Then she laughed.

Karen blushed and her face went a little pink."

"Only kidding my darling! How do you feel about losing these?" She said as she tugged on the waistband of Karen's pants.

Karen answered by standing up, undoing the drawstring and dropping her pants to the floor. She stepped out and climbed back on the bed.

Meanwhile Melanie had jumped up and pulled the bed covers back then slipped back in on the crisp cotton sheets with her back against the headboard. She guided Karen to sit between her legs and lean back against her.

"What now?" Asked Karen.

"Would you like to hear about Valentina?" As she put her arms under Karen's and reached around to gently fondle her breasts.

"I don't know. Do I need to?"

"It's up to you. She is the only piece of me you don't know and I'd like you to know everything about me."

"Ok"

"Nick had a serious weakness for escorts, high class expensive escorts. Valentina was his Sydney girl.

We were due to attend a conference in Sydney and Nick wanted to play a little fantasy game. He wanted to pretend she was his partner and they were going to pick up one of the conference delegates and take her back to their room for some good times. I was the 'unsuspecting' target. Nick booked Valentina for twenty four hours."

"My god, how much did that cost?"

"I don't know. A lot I'm sure.

Anyway, Valentina attended the conference as Nick's partner and I sat discreetly separate but always in view.

After the boring stuff finally wrapped up everyone assembled for drinks which lead into a buffet dinner, then more drinks.

Another delegate also started hanging around asking stupid questions and trying to talk to me about what I thought of the speakers. He even bought me a drink. I thought it would be fun to mix it up a bit with Nicks little game so I played along for a while until I got rid of him.

It was obvious that Nick had told her about what he wanted and had pointed me out because she started looking at me through the crowd. A little smile, a gaze that went just too long then a wink. Then they came over to where I was and asked if they could join me. The invitation to their room was not long in coming and I feigned reluctance. I could see why Nick was such a charmer, he had me convinced pretty quickly. Valentina also added some encouragement.

As we were heading up in the elevator I noticed I was a little woosey. We got into the room and the action started immediately. Clothes were torn from bodies and in no time three naked bodies were rolling on the giant bed. I began to feel a lot worse and before I knew it I had passed out naked on the bed. My drink had been spiked, probably by the dick head from the conference.

I don't know how long I was out but at one stage a came to enough to see Nick ramming into Valentina from behind with her face not far from mine. She saw my eyes open and she smiled. Then I was gone again. I finally came to when Nick was in the shower and Valentina was putting her shoes on. She came over to me and whispered that she was disappointed she had missed out on playing with me. She took a card from her purse and wrote on it. She leaned down and said "I fuck men for a living! I entertain select beautiful women for pleasure." Then she handed me her card and said simply "Call me!" Then she kissed me on my lips and left.

"Did you?"

"What?"

"Call her."

"Yes. Twice!"

"Did Nick know?"

"I never kept anything from him and as far as I know he never kept anything from me. But no. I wanted this for myself. I'd had some minor experience with girls when I was young but it never got beyond a playful kissing session. I was becoming more and more interested in expanding my physical intimacy experiences."

"So?"

"So I had to fly up to Sydney for a business intervention and would need to stay for three or four days. I had been thinking about her on and off since she gave me her number. Now the Sydney trip was on I became fixated on her. I called her one night about a week before the trip and asked if she would be able to meet me for dinner and drinks at my hotel on the final night. I knew I'd probably have to go out on the first night with the client but these meetings were seldom pleasant so further socialising was not likely.

The meetings actually went well with good outcomes all round and I found myself with a free afternoon. Normally I would have headed home on an early flight but I called the boss and checked if it was ok to stay overnight as I wanted to catch up with a friend.

That afternoon I went shopping.

When I got back to the hotel later that afternoon I had a couple of drinks at the bar then headed up to get ready. I soaked in the bath for a while and resisted the urge to 'rub one out'. I trimmed my pubes and rubbed scented lotion everywhere. I put on suspenders and a pair of black stockings then poured myself into a black cocktail dress."

"No underwear?"

"Nothing! So cliche, but I was going to meet an escort.

I went back down and waited in the bar. I was so nervous my hands were shaking, my pulse, out of control. I was starting to wonder what the hell am I doing when a sultry voice startled me from behind and I jumped a little in my chair. She laughed and put her hand on my shoulder and with just a few sentences put me completely at ease. She was stunning. She wore red. Red everything. High heel shoes, stockings, figure hugging dress which zipped all the way down her front, glossy lipstick, necklace and earrings. I wondered if her underwear was also red and then worried that I had decided not to wear any. What would she think?

We drank, talked and ate together like old friends. In somewhat hushed tones she told me about her life. She told me she knew she had a limited amount of time to make the most amount of money possible. Getting wealthy men to pay her for her services was the fastest legal way she knew. She also told me she often saw women who were much nicer to be with. Then she confessed that on occasion she found particular women who interested her and she did her best to seduce them for herself. I was one of them. She had about six or seven of these special ladies. They were housewives, professionals, a lawyer and a senior politician from Canberra. I didn't tell her much about myself but I did tell her that Nick didn't know about this. She said that was good. She knew all about discretion.

Anyway, we then got onto the subject of what I liked and didn't like, what I wanted and didn't want, what was off limits and devised a safe word in case things got out of hand."

As Melanie told her story, Karen had pulled the top sheet up around their waist. She lay listening with her head on Melanie's shoulder.

"When we got up to the room Valentina put on some soft music. She came to me and took me in her arms and kissed me. She started to sway and soon we were slow dancing while our kisses became more passionate. She danced me backwards until I felt a chair behind me and she sat me down. She stood right in front of me and slowly took hold of the zipper and pulled it down to her cleavage.

"Do you want to unwrap your presents?" Her voice was like silk.

I reached up and slowly dragged the zip down her amazing body. As soon as I started I could see she was braless and as I passed her navel I could see she was indeed wearing a bright red suspender set. Once past her hips, the zipper came undone quickly. With a sexy wiggle, the dress slid off her body and she dropped it to the floor. She stepped out of it and turned around slowly showing me everything, "You like?" She said.

"I muttered something I'm sure was unintelligible and she smiled."

Karen could feel Melanie's tits pushing into her back. She was slowly rubbing her hands up and down Melanie's silky smooth legs while her own boobs were being massaged and her nips occasionally tweeted. This in concert with the story unfolding in her ear was having a serious effect on her which was making her pussy swell and her juices threaten to flow. She started to rub her legs together.