The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Valentina took my hands and I stood up. She pressed her naked body into mine and reached behind me to the zipper running down my back. She slowly pulled it down all the while kissing and sucking on my neck and earlobes. When she pulled back she took my dress with her and I too stepped out wearing just my heels and my suspender set. We were quite a pair, me in black her in red."

Karen had now put her right hand inside her panties and had begun to run her fingers up and down her very swollen lips. At the top of each stroke she paused and rubbed circles around her clittoral hood then resumed the massage of her labia.

"What followed was a most intensely stimulating evening. We did everything that two people could do to each other. She led the way, guiding me as I learnt.

She pushed me back into the chair and sat astride my lap. She pulled my head into her tits and wound her fingers into my hair pulling it until it hurt. I opened my mouth and devoured the most beautifully formed breast topped with a large areola and a rock hard nipple. I swirled it in my mouth and with her instruction sucked as hard as I could. She then quickly pulled my head back making me pull her tits out from her body and then the suction broke and it popped back to her chest. She did this repeatedly on both sides for several minutes. She slid off my lap and knelt between my legs and proceeded to suck my tits in the same way. Oh my god, what a sensation. I'd never had my tits treated this way. At one stage she grabbed one of my boobs in both hands and squeezed it really hard then put my nipple between her teeth and moved her jaw from side to side."

Melanie squeezed both Karen's nipples between her thumb and forefinger and pulled them out away from her body and let them go. Karen ran one finger inside her pussy lips.

"Valentina then moved downward trailing butterfly kisses down my stomach until she reached my steaming hot turned on pussy. She parted my lips and circled my clit with her fingers. She blew on my clit then enveloped it with her lips. She sucked it into her mouth just as hard as she had sucked my tits then she released it and covered my sex with her mouth. Her tongue swirled around my perineum then probed in between my lips and with one long movement swiped all the way up through my pussy until she returned to my clit only to repeat that pattern several times. Finally she settled on my clit gently swirling, sucking, licking and blowing. I felt a finger enter me and curl up to drag a nail across my G spot. A second, third and fourth finger followed. Later that night her thumb also joined her fingers and I experienced the ultimate penetration of a fist for the first time."

Karen's fingers had been working their way back and forth along her pussy. She now stopped stroking Melanie's leg and added her other hand into her panties to rub her clit. Her eyes were closed, her head back on her lover's shoulder and her tits were being expertly massaged.

"With Valentina's fingers in my cunt and her lips working my clit I felt a finger touch my bum. She looked up at me and I nodded. Instantly her finger invaded my arse, she sucked hard on my clit, I pulled my own nipples so hard they should have been torn from my tits and I plummeted into the abyss."

Karen's orgasm also ripped through her at that moment. Her legs shook, her head fell forward, her stomach clenched and her fanny gripped her own fingers. She let out a low guttural growl then collapsed into her lover's embrace.

As Karen was regaining her composure, Melanie returned to gentle touching of her breasts but started kissing her along her jawline and her ears.

"I've never done that before!" Karen whispered as she pulled her hands out of her pants.

"Done what?"

"Masturbated in front of someone else."

"Hopefully a night of firsts!" Said Melanie as she turned Karen's head so she could kiss her lips probably.

"Do you want to hear the rest?"

"Yes."

"It was my turn, she guided me with some techniques as we moved to the bed. She gave me a little love bite next to my pussy that I needed to hide from Nick until it faded. My period soon after going home helped."

"We kissed and sucked all over each other's bodies. At some stage we decided we needed a shower and the action continued in there with one of us in turn, kneeling on the floor with the other pressed against the wall.

Returning to the bed we had a titty sixty niner, like we just had and then moved into a full sixty nine position with me on the bottom and my legs wrapped around her body.

She produced a very challenging strap on from her bag and a tube of lube. We fucked each other with that thing for hours. She wanted me to fuck her arse as well.

It must have nearly been morning when we finally collapsed on the bed and sleep took us."

"When I woke she was spooning me with one hand on my boob. As she rolled over we both laughed when we saw she still had that monstrous cock strapped to her hips.

We showered again, just tenderly washing each other this time. I helped her get dressed again. She had brought a change of clothes so her departure wouldn't bring attention. She truly is a professional."

Karen laid in Melanie's arms with the the thoughts of her story swirling in her mind.

"You said twice?"

"Yes, I saw her again a few months later. Quite a different get together. A lot of kissing again but mostly tribbing and grinding against each other."

"Are you going to see her again?"

"Not sure. The accident happened a few weeks after the second time and I've been in a state ever since. I've had no interest in anything much at all. My work suffered and I became quite a recluse. Eventually my boss had a heart to heart chat with me and arranged trauma counseling and gave me whatever space I needed to get back in the saddle. This cruise is the final piece of treatment. I don't have a phone or a computer so it's supposed to be total relaxation. The visit to the village was the only thing I was asked to do but only if I was up to it."

"Are you hungry?" Melanie asked.

They ordered pizzas and arranged for them to be delivered. Karen put her clothes back on so she could take delivery and Melanie pulled on her bathrobe and took a chilled Chianti from the drinks fridge and took wine glasses back out onto the deck. She retrieved the blanket from where they had discarded it earlier and spread it out on the deck. They ate pizzas and drank wine and chatted as friends do. They discussed family and friends then Melanie asked why Karen was on the cruise.

"You said yours was a 'recommended sabbatical' as I recall while some shit got sorted out. What's that about?"

"Long story short, I was recruited straight out of uni in a targeted graduate program between UTS and various industry reps. After my initial probationary period I was shown a potential career path. It would require a period of secondments into other departments to get a grounding of the industry. Part way through John and I got married and a few years later I was encouraged to enroll in a MBA. This put me into the 'emerging leaders' program.

I was working in the marketing department and the boss is a guy called Malcolm. He is the dictionary definition of misogyny! He hated that I was on the program and set his mind to rubbishing everything I did. My annual performance reviews were always moderated by HR. They knew what he was like. I'd made enough 'complaints' about him. David, the HR Director just kept telling me to see it out, "He'll be gone soon enough" he'd say.

Anyway I'd made a presentation at an important meeting and Malcolm walked out near the end. It was noticed by everyone. He called me in for a dressing down and I stood my ground and argued back. It got heated! In the end I asked him why he wouldn't listen to anything I said. He said, "Because you're a fucking woman!" I don't think he realised what he'd said until I was halfway out the door. I heard him call out but the door slammed behind me before he got to the full stop!"

"Wow" Melanie was amazed.

"What was it all about really, apart from your gender?"

"I could see the company results slipping over time. We simply weren't keeping pace with market expectations and I believe our marketing strategy was out of touch. We were doing the same old stuff from last century. Malcolm wouldn't have it that there was a need to change. Einstein said doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result was the definition of insanity. The problem was Malcolm didn't think we needed a different result and he and his wife were 'well connected', what bullshit.

Anyway after the argument I went to HR and made my position clear. I guess I put my career on the line.

David told me to take a sabbatical over Christmas. He said there were a few things going on that may resolve the impasse with Malcolm.

So John suggested a cruise to get away from it all and here I am."

"And he set up a meeting and here I am!" Melanie laughter and Karen joined in.

"Yes, I was furious at first but now I'm really happy he did." Karen admitted.

"So am I."

The pizza was gone and they sipped their wine in silence for a while, both lost in thoughts of what was going to happen next.

"What's on your mind?" Melanie asked softly.

Karen glanced at her then looked away again out to sea.

"I'm wondering where this is going between us, what does it mean for me and for John."

Now it was Melanie's turn to consider her response.

"I mentioned earlier that I'm not looking for a new relationship or even a partner. I have totally enjoyed meeting and getting to know you and I hope we can continue to be friends. I'm also hopeful we can continue to enjoy all the intimacy we can. I have truly enjoyed what we've done so far and hope that can continue."

"Yes please, let's drink to that." And they clinked glasses.

Karen drained her glass then stood and held out her hand. Melanie took it and stood as well.

"I think I'd like to continue where we left off?" They both smiled and walked back inside in each other's arms. Karen led them back to the bed and turned to face her friend. Without words, she untied the sash and slipped the robe off Melanie's shoulders. It fell to the floor. She then undid the buttons on her blouse and slipped her pants over her hips and dropped them next to the robe. She shrugged off the blouse and it joined the growing pile of clothes.

They both climbed onto the bed and, laying together face to face resumed the passionate kissing they had enjoyed earlier.

Melanie traced her hand down Karen's torso until she reached her butt. Karen continued to massage Melanie's boobs.

"What about these?" Melanie asked as she pulled on the elastic band of Karen's knickers.

"I can't explain it but taking them off seems to be another big step."

"It is! It's the final mark of acceptance or surrender to the act of physical intimacy. It's like saying, here I am, take me!"

Karen slipped her thumbs into the waistband and lifted herself off the bed and pushed the panties down to her knees, then off her feet. She tossed them away, not caring where they went.

She laid back down looking straight up at the ceiling.

"How old did you say you were again? Because you really are an amazing woman." Melanie was gently running the back of her knuckles up and down from Karen's knees to her neck pausing for effect at both tits and pussy. She rolled over her and kissed her just as tenderly. Karen closed her eyes and as Melanie lingered at her pubic area she slowly urged Karen to open her legs. Before long a finger slid down over her now exposed outer lips and was joined by a second. Both fingers made small pressing motions on each side of Karen's very turned on pussy.

Melanie then rose up on her elbows and knees and moved down to suckle on the breasts in front of her. It was only a momentary pause before she continued down Karen's body. Again she moved positions, this time she pushed Karen's knees apart and climbed between then looking straight into her pussy.

Karen's eyes remained closed as Melanie's fingers opened the outer lips to reveal the beautiful flower within. She then leaned forward and pushed the tip of her tongue into the centre of the bloom then licked upwards in one long slow sweep. When she reached the clit, she put her lips around the whole little organ and started rhythmically sucking and swirling her tongue around the blood engorged head.

Karen had once again been holding her breath but now she let it out with a rush empowering the single repeated word, "fuck fuck fuck fuck." Before gulping in another lung full of air.

In response Melanie eased a finger into her vagina and finding her swollen g spot began by tapping it with the tip of her digit in time with the rhythm of her sucking. Two additional fingers joined the first which now started slowly plunging deep into her then withdrawing to the very edge of her lips then back to her depths. The tempo of her hand slowly increased as did the intensity of the oral ministrations until Karen pleaded "oh fuck oh fuck I'm gunna cum, don't stop, don't you dare stop..."

Karen took another huge breath and held it as the walls of her womanhood clenched down hard on Melanie's fingers. She grabbed her own tits and squeezed hard..... then she came.

Melanie held her as her orgasm ripped through her and everything went black.

"What happened?" Karen said moments later. She knew she had passed out.

"I think that's referred to as a "petit mort" small death." And she laughed. "You really need to keep breathing my love!"

"Oh my god, that was intense. I've never cum like that before. You're amazing!"

"Can I get my breath before it's my turn?" Karen asked.

"There's plenty of time and you don't have to."

"You know I've never done anything like this so I'll need your help."

"I will but just do the things you like to have done to you. If I need to I'll let you know."

Over the next few hours Karen and Melanie made love, taking breaks to recover as they needed. No one was counting orgasms, that didn't matter. What was important was the shared experience, the learning each of them went through and the depth of feeling they shared. It was after midnight when they fell exhausted on the bed and pulled a sheet up before sleep took them.

...

John stood on the spot and watched as his wife walked out of the bar. He knew she had spent the day with her new friend and he was confused about how he felt. On the one hand he liked that she had met a woman even if she wasn't the one he had set her up with and they seemed to have become close. On the other hand he wasn't so happy about being left alone all day and now Karen was again spending time with her. He had no idea if they had been screwing or not. This wasn't really working out the way he had hoped.

He thought about Mel from the dating site and pulled out his phone to check her out again. The ship's wifi had blocked all adult content so he hadn't been able to get access to the site since leaving Sydney. Now he managed to negotiate access to a local carrier in Fiji through his global roaming facility and eventually he was able to log on. He went to his favourites tab and scrolled through. When he clicked on Mel's profile it came up as "No longer Active". Slowly John began to realise there was no Mel! The profile was active when they were onboard leaving Sydney, he had checked. She must have canceled her account after that meaning she wasn't on board. He then realised Mel was likely to be a guy pretending to be a woman, just like himself!

He wandered back to the bar and ordered another beer. He then made his way back to the group of people he had been chatting with earlier.

"That looked like it didn't go well! Was that your Mrs?" asked Veronica. She was a fifty something buxom woman who had been flirting with him before. He had gone along with it thinking that she might be worth setting Karen up with later.

"Yeah. Nah she's fine, just got a headache. She's been off shopping all day and needs a rest." He lied.

He had discovered that indeed this small group of people were from the dating site. They were on an organised event and he had learned that there were a few people who knew each other but the idea was to meet new partners and have a lot of sex. Apparently some of their group were doing that right now.

What followed was not what John thought would happen. The conversation moved to himself and his wife. He told them he was actually on the same dating site. Veronica asked what his profile name was. " I might want to look you up one day." She said with a raised eyebrow.

John wasn't the quickest thinker around and just came straight out and told them. "LEZ_MILF_4U".

Everyone stopped and looked at him.

"So your profile is a woman?" Veronica asked. She was not flirting now.

"Well yes but it's my wife's profile, I just look after it for her, she's not really into that sort of thing." Even John could sense he was in murky waters now.

"That's not cool!" said Veronica "That goes against the rules of the site and apart from that it's unethical. Users on the site have a right to be safe from unscrupulous people and to be on there pretending to be someone you are not is not allowed."

"But the profile is about my wife and if I get chatting to someone who I set up a meeting with it's Karen who turns up, not me!"

"That makes little difference! If Karen wants to be on the site to meet other women, there's plenty of them to choose from but it must be her, not you."

John hadn't noticed everyone else had left and it was just him and Veronica left at the bar.

"I think you need to have a good hard look at yourself and consider your motives.....See you around." And she slid off her barstool and headed out of the bar.

John took another beer and went to a seat in the corner. His head was spinning with all the conflicting issues around all that had transpired on this cruise.

Karen was again angry with him for setting her up. This was not the first time but the voice in his head said it should be the last. "What if she's actually fallen for this woman. "I've said before Be careful what you wish for John, it might just come true" his head voice was making more and more sense.

He pulled his phone from his pocket and navigated back to the site. He found the preferences tab and scrolled down. He hovered over the "Delete Profile" button then with some resolved pushed it.

Turning the phone off he left the bar and headed back to his cabin. He sat there for a long time with Veronica's voice in his head telling him to look at himself and his motives. In the end he drifted into a troubled sleep having shed a few tears and vowing not to destroy his marriage over this.

...

Karen stirred as the morning sun came in through the open doors that lead out onto the private deck of Melanie's suite. For a moment she didn't really know where she was but as soon as she ran her hand along the arm that was nursing her breast she realised it wasn't John's. Melanie gave the boob a gentle playful squeeze then opened her eyes and propped herself up on her elbow.

"Good morning. How are you feeling today?" She asked a little cautiously.

"I'm great." said Karen. "I didn't really intend sleeping all night. I think John probably needs to hear from me soon otherwise he'll think I've fallen overboard."

Melanie laughed. "What are you going to tell him?"

"I'll tell him the truth. I'll tell him everything. Well maybe not 'everything' but I'm not going to lie."

"What about breakfast?" Melanie asked.

"I think I'll go back to our cabin and talk to John about everything. I'm not sure how that will go. I think I may need to spend some time with him. Maybe we could all meet on the sunset deck for sundowners at 5:00 and see how we are going to navigate this situation together."