The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll wait for you there."

They flopped back on the bed together and held each other close for a while. They stroked each other's arms, neck, legs and breasts. They kissed several times, not the passionate kisses from last night, just lazy pecks on lips and necks. Eventually they agreed they needed to shower.

They showered together, not sexually just tenderly, each washing the other and lathering their hair. They towelled each other dry and help get get dressed.

...

Karen opened the door to her cabin to find John sitting on the deck in a dressing gown with the ships logo over the breast pocket. He didn't hear her come in until she stepped out onto the deck. He looked at her with blood shot eyes.

"Hi." Was all he could muster.

She could tell he'd been crying. This wasn't from excessive drinking.

"Hi." She echoed.

They sat looking out to sea in silence.

"We need to talk!" Karen offered softly.

"Mate I'm so sorry for everything! I've stuffed everything up, I always do! I've been less than honest with you, I've done stupid things behind your back and I've put you in horrible situations for years. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to call it quits! You are the most wonderful woman I've ever known and look at how I treat you! I'm sorry!"

"There's no need to be sorry, well actually there is but I'm telling you I'm not thinking of leaving and I still love you. You're my soulmate."

"What about Mel? I assume you were with her all night?"

"Yes I was. She and I are still coming to terms with what it is between us and what the future holds but suffice to say she will be part of my future in some way."

"I'm not looking at changing my situation and when we leave this ship I'll be going home to my family with the man I love."

"I'm not sure I understand. How do you feel about her?"

"I'm sure I love her and she loves me." She waited while the enormity of her declaration sank in for both of them. It was the first time she had actually admitted that to herself.

"How can that be? How can you love her and me?" John was confused. He wasn't angry, he'd come to terms with his actions overnight and realised he had everything to loose.

"My love for my children doesn't diminish my love for you. My love for her is different to my love for you."

"So does that mean you're gay or bi or something else?"

"Do you like seafood?"

"Ugh, what does that mean?"

Karen explained about labels and how a generic term of Lesbian cannot possibly describe all the variations in the tastes and orientation of the women who may be so described. They talked for a while then decided to get some breakfast before the buffet closed. Returning to their room Karen told John about everything, well not the intimate details, but everything he needed to know.

"Where does that leave me now?" John wanted to know.

"Darling for the last decade you have been happy for me to have a girlfriend on the side, to meet up with, to go shopping, to spend an occasional night or weekend with and most of all to shag a lot. Then come home to you. True?"

"Well yes, but yesterday I had an epiphany and I've spent the night realising what a dickhead I've been and regretting everything about trying to make my fantasy come true through you."

He went in to tell her all about the swingers group and about Veronica and how she told him to wake up to himself.

"Well that's bad timing because now I have found exactly what you've been wanting all those years. Darling you need to understand nothing about our life will change. We still have our home, our beautiful kids and our mortgage. I still love you. We're going to be fine!"

After lunch they returned to the cabin and lay down on the bed and held each other then drifted into a peaceful sleep. After the night they had both had, they needed it, albeit for different reasons.

When they woke Karen told him about meeting Melanie for drinks at the bar.

"Are you sure about that? Is she ok meeting me again?"

"She's fine. We all need to understand how this is going to work."

...

Melanie was waiting in the bar when they arrived.

They chatted about nothing in particular until they felt more comfortable together, lubricated by a couple of cocktails.

"Should we talk about the 'elephant in the room'?" Melanie took the first step.

"John, I think that's up to you. Are you ok?" Karen still had some concerns for him in this unusual situation.

"Yes, at least I think so. Can we stop if I want to?"

"Sure!" Karen said, looking at Melanie for agreement.

Karen told her about John's encounter yesterday and John filled in some details. He made sure he explained the regrets he had for years of torment.

"I think 'torment' is a bit of an exaggeration, I guess I was always open to the idea but never found anyone I was even remotely interested in."

"And now you have." It was more of a statement than a question.

"Yes I have. I think I was attracted to Melanie the moment I saw her and it's gone on from there."

"Here here." Agreed Melanie.

"So..." John wasn't sure if he could ask the question.

"So," said Karen, "What I would like is for Melanie and I to see each other whenever it's possible. Now she lives in Melbourne and we're in Sydney. She travels up for business at times."

"It's not like it's weekly or anything, but at times I can be in town for a week at a time."

"All the other time you and I continue like we always have."

"Minus the set ups from me!" John actually smiled. "What about our sex life?"

"No change, it still depends on how well you behave!" Karen looked at him seriously for a second then giggled. John laughed as well.

"And for the record," Karen said "there'll be no ménage a trois!"

John feigned indignation but Karen knew he had never asked for that and it had never appeared in his fantasies.

"I assume you may be gone from the house for extended periods then. What do we tell the kids?" Asked John.

"Away, for work! Keep it simple." Offered Melanie.

"Will I get to see you in this brave new world?" He asked, looking at Melanie.

"I don't imagine so. Did you want to?"

"I don't know. Until yesterday I'd have said yes, now it's all about my wife being happy and enjoying her sensual being as much as she can. She obviously wants that to include you, I don't think I would add anything to the mix."

They sat for a few seconds then John said, "I'll probably have to lift my game eh!"

"Let's head up for dinner." Karen suggested.

Conversation over dinner was completely natural. They talked together about life, traveling, family but avoided politics.

As dessert was wrapped up John asked "So what's on for tonight?"

The girls looked at each other questioningly.

Karen turned to John "There's five nights left of the cruise. I'm keen to spend as much time as I can with Melanie. How are you with that?"

"I know you said we probably won't be around each other once we get home but I've enjoyed tonight. I'd like to do more of this each day and night for as long as we can."

"Let's take each day as it comes!" Melanie suggested.

"There's a comedy performance in the theatre tonight. I might go and check it out." John said.

"We could all go back to my room for a drink until the show starts if you'd like?" Melanie looked at Karen then to John.

John looked at Karen and nodded slightly. Karen laughed, "Stand by to be gobsmacked!"

...

The next four nights Karen spent with Melanie. She wanted to spend the final night with her husband. They didn't make love every night but spent hours enjoying being together, fondling, licking, massaging but also deep in the throes of sheer passion. They had dinner with John every night and he joined them in the suite a couple more times.

Karen learned all about loving another woman, how to give pleasure and how to receive it. She learnt about stepped orgasms where the first is small but each successive one is more intense until the final one is a crashing crescendo! By the final night together her entire body was sore.

She made love to her husband on the final night and went to sleep exhausted but with a grin on her face.

...

4 Months Later

Karen's heartbeat was racing so hard she could hear it in her skull. Her pussy was on fire, her tits pummeled and her back was arched as she straddled Melanie's groin. She had never been penetrated with anything this challenging yet never felt so utterly immersed in the penetration. Again she lifted her body slowly causing the phallus to vacate her pussy then when she had risen six inches she released her muscles and plummeted back onto the monster.

Melanie had bought the strap on beast online and had it delivered to Karen's office, marking it to the attention of Ms M Mason.

It measured 8" long with a matching 8" circumference which made it as thick as a man's wrist. It was going to need some good lube.

They had not had the opportunity to get together privately since the cruise that had changed everything. Now they were in a hotel room in Sydney CBD with floor to ceiling glass overlooking the city and it's amazing harbour. Earlier today they had finished up with their business agenda and had left the office after most others had gone. They had taken an Uber into the city and checked into their room. As they were getting ready to go to dinner, Karen noticed a ship sailing under the bridge and called Melanie over to look. It was the ship they had met on a few months ago. They stood side by side and their hands came together in mutual understanding of the importance that ship had played in their lives.

After dinner they went to the bar and had a few drinks to celebrate their being together again.

Now several hours and orgasm later Karen was about to explode once again. She made a lot of noise when she finally came and toppled off Melanie then rolled on her back.

"God I've missed you!" Karen said finally as her whole body came down from the exhilaration.

"I've found it difficult to think about much else but you since the cruise." Agreed Melanie.

They lay together for a while then Karen rolled on her side and propped herself up on her elbow.

"Can you believe the last few months. Oh my god what the hell..."

"I know! Destiny eh!" said Melanie.

When Melanie had returned to work she was a changed woman. Once again the go-getter she had been before Nick's death. She had a couple of meetings with Warren, her CEO, who wanted to know if she was up to a significant posting. Finally he gave her the brief.

Company A was in a state of disrepair following boring strategic direction and even worse implementation. Company B was looking at expanding and needed additional resources quickly.

Warren's business was in 'facilitation" and a deal had been struck.

When Warren and Melanie flew into Sydney for a round of meetings both Karen and Melanie had been stunned that the other was there. They had chatted once since the cruise but nothing had come up about business. They kept things quiet and later had the chance to agree to keep everything that way.

There were two great additional outcomes.

Malcolm was finally held to account for his inept management. It was later rumoured that he had been hoping to benefit from the company share price fall and that he and his wife may be investigated for insider trading, but nothing could be proven. His severance payout was significantly less than all the other senior managers who were terminated.

And with the restructuring, and with David's suggestion, Karen had been appointed interim General Manager taking control of the Sydney operations while the position could be advertised. Ultimately she was confirmed just last week and Melanie had been sent up to do the announcement and all the related admin.

This was the final piece in the merger and Warren's company would now only be involved as a significant shareholder. To that end Melanie would be the spokesperson for Warren's interests.

The die was cast.

They enjoyed many years together under the arrangement they had with John who came to really accept and enjoy the abridged stories Karen told when she returned from her trysts.

Things changed later but that's another story.

The End.