The Cruise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Couple 2 got theirs wrong also, so it came to us.

"So John what does Emma think is the most annoying thing about you!" The audience eager for embarrassment, laughing when I revealed "my snoring after a drink",

"We'll that's not great on a cruise!" Laughed the compère, "I wouldn't want to be your neighbours, and that's even after all the shagging you're doing! Honeymooners!" The audience were in stitches. Emma couldn't have blushed a deeper shade of red.

"So Emma my darling, what's your answer" the compère was enjoying this,

"Erm I wasn't sure what to write as he's kind of perfect in every way?" The audience "ahhhd" at what would have been quite a heartfelt response if the relationship was lent fabricated, "But I had to write something so I wrote this,"

She revealed a card that read "he could kiss me more", the audience 'aaahd' again, the compère chastising me immediately,

"What's up with you, she's your beautiful new wife, what do you mean you don't kiss her enough!"

"Kiss her" an audience member shouted out, followed by several more,

"That's it yes, give her a kiss! Sort that out right now!" I couldn't believe my predicament, my mind raced to my real wife Jenny in the audience, I saw her face in the seats and it was one of shock, surprise and possibly a tinge of regret for putting us into this,

"Yes kiss her now!" The compère was insistent,

"Ok, ok," I said and leaned in and pecked Emma briefly on the lips. Emma, tinged red, bit her lip and squeamishly smiled, mouthing "sorry!"

"Oh come on!" Shouted the compère. "That's rubbish! You two have been bonking all day, I bet you've done far more than that! Kiss her properly!"

The audience, all lively now, like sharks sensing blood shouting "kiss her!" Giving us no choice.

I mouthed "I'm sorry" to Emma, her response was "it's ok" as we both leaned in, our heads tilted, our lips meeting softly for a second or two, her mouth parting a little and our tongues gently touched and tasted each other for a very short moment before the reality of our situation kicked in and we parted nervously.

"Much better!" shouted the compare, "I think she wants to shag you now!" The audience bellowed in laughter, Emma biting her lip profusely.

Having not kissed anyone apart from my wife like that for over ten years, I had to say it was a very nice kiss. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed kissing Emma.

I looked back into the audience, Jenny was fortunately smiling, shaking her head in mock disapproval but was thankfully, still smiling.

Round two was more of the same, "what is the best gift you've ever received from your partner?" Naturally we were going to get this wrong. Sure enough we did, but so did the other couples.

The final question, whoever led after this round would enter the final round to win £1000.

"We've got this" beamed Emma, pinching my leg,

"What's your partner's favourite sexual position?" With the audience in hysterics, my heart rate and imagination running wild, this time it was Emma who had to answer, after going around the other couples they'd all got it wrong.

"Couple number 2, the honeymooners you should get this if anyones going to," the audience laughing, Jenny also clearly finding it funny.

"Erm...I wrote cowgirl", she sounded assured and confident, my mind jumped to an image of Emma astride me, that was new.

"What have you got John, besides an erection", Cue the laughter.

"I had missionary", I said, my answer playing safe which was a bad plan. "Bloody hell John step up your game! You're a newlywed! Sort it out! Bloody missionary..." The compère shook his head, and to Emma and the audience declared "I'm sorry love if he's not satisfying you I'm sure someone else would!"

"Sorry" I whispered,

"Don't be silly, I didn't know what to say either!"

Needless to say we didn't win. Probably only fair seeing as we weren't a real mr and Mrs...

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Emma's first words to Jenny as we sat back down, Jenny however not it seems cross, was smiling,

"It was kind of my fault wasn't it! I was the one who put you in it!"

"Still, I'm sorry for kissing John." Emma was sincere,

"Oh stop it, it was a game, it was fun! Drink some Prosecco!" Jenny's ambivalence to the game was refreshing and a relief. "Tell me though," to my surprise she continued, "was it any good?"

"Erm what?" Emma was taken aback

"Was he a good kisser"

Emma looked shocked, her smile faded and turned to sadness, she looked up, her eyes reddening before speaking the words "I'm sorry!" And she got up and walked quickly from the bar.

"Emma, I'm sorry, Emma come back, I'm sorry," Jenny got up and ran out to follow her. "John stay here."

As Jenny left to catch and hopefully console her friend, this me sat alone not knowing what to think. After five minutes I realised they weren't coming back and so I gathered my things, finished my drink and went to find them. I couldn't find them in any of the fringe bars so I headed back to the room.

As I entered the cabin I could see Jenny and Emma sat on the bed. Emma had been crying but they both seemed settled now.

"Strange evening eh? Are you both okay" I enquired,

"We're fine," smiled Jenny.

"I'm fine" said Emma, she sniffed a little and finished wiping her eyes,

"Emma and I have been talking and I've said sorry for being a mean.

"You were a bit," I said "It wasn't our fault the game went a bit weird."

"I know, it was my fault," Said Jenny. "But we're fine now, Emma was telling me why she was upset and it wasn't because of what I said,"

"What was it then?"

"Something else," said Jenny "and she doesn't have to tell you." There was an awkward pause before Emma broke the ice,

"Listen I've had a lovely evening, a lovely day. I've probably had too much to drink again so I'm going to go to bed if that's ok. You two head back out and have some fun. You've spent enough time with me today."

"Are you sure?" I enquired,

"Yes of course, go head out, do some crazy stuff!"

"It's a cruise ship not a Mardi Gras" laughed Jenny, "but if you don't mind I don't think I'm ready yet to call it a night." I agreed and was a little relieved, some time to clear the ice would be good.

"What was it like?" It had taken Jenny at least an hour to bring up the kiss. That she did it while we held each other close on the dance floor, to a cheesy soft rock ballad and alongside a half dozen other couples.

"You really want to know?" I wasn't sure I wanted to get into it.

"I do. Was it nice?" She was persistent but her tone was passive, even calm.

"It was er...nice." I readied myself for what I thought was coming, perhaps a fight. But it wasn't coming.

"You love me don't you." This was a loaded statement.

"More than anything"

"I know you do. That's why I didn't mind. That's why I DON'T mind." Her tone was clear,

"I don't know what you mean,"

"Do you know what she said to me? You know after she ran out? She said she was upset because that was the first kiss she'd had in years, that she'd almost forgotten what it was like and she felt guilty because she enjoyed it. Enjoyed kissing you."

I thought about it for a moment. We continued to dance, holding each other close.

"I'm glad I was able to help I suppose."

"Yes I suppose," said Jenny and she went quiet as we continued to dance to the song finished.

We crept into the cabin, trying to make little noise. It was dark and we could make out Emma asleep on the sofa bed. Jenny surprised me by pressing me against the closed door of the bathroom and kissing me deeply. It was a voracious kiss. As it broke she reached behind her and her dress slipped to the floor. Stood in a black silk thong and lace bra she was stunning. Her arms went around my neck we kissed again and I traced my hands down the contours of her back to her waist.

Jenny paused. She removed the remainder of her clothes and beckoned me to bed. I undressed and joined her. Our bodies entwined under the sheets. At home we'd screw maybe once a week, it was good, but rarely like this. Our kisses were passionate, our grip of each other deliberate, though we tried to keep a silence to as not disturb our friend. The unmistakable sound from the cabin next door of a couple fucking caused us to stop and as quietly as we could, laugh. With Jenny below me, her legs parted I positioned myself, teased her with the tip of my hardened cock and entered my wife. She bit her lip and wrapped her legs around me. The couple next door were getting more vocal. A female voice moaned more and more loudly, a mix of moans and cries, Jenny fought her own cries, holding them in as we screwed. The bed making a little more noise than we'd like, Emma slightly stirring.

As I paused, Jenny rolled to her side, my cock leaving her and in an instant she was over me, the covers thrown to the floor. She reached to hold my hardness and lowered herself onto me. A cowgirl position, her gorgeous body shimmering in the soft moonlight seeping through the curtain. She leant back, a hand upon my thigh to keep balance, her regular yoga sessions paying off as she ground against me, her sex perfectly wet. I held her hips, thinking screwing could rarely be better than this. Jenny staring at me, taking my hand licked my finger and guided my hand to her breast. Her c cups were a perfect handful, her hips gyrating in a steady silent pace though it was clearly taking every bit of willpower to stifle her moans, instead her breathing became short breaths out, in time with her movement. Matching the obvious pace of our neighbours, the orgasm of the female next door brought about hers and mine together. I erupted inside of her, gripping her hips, our eyes staring into each other's.

My wife climbed off me. She smiled, put her finger to her lips and signalled a silent 'shushing' leaned over and we kissed. She pulled the sheets back over us and we cuddled back up. As we fell asleep holding each other, I glanced to my right at Emma appearing to sleep soundly, her face caught in the light of the moon. She looked content. I had enjoyed the kiss and being close to her. A feeling of sadness came over me that she'd not experienced the same regular tenderness that I had with regularity. That thought stayed with me as I fell asleep.

The next morning we'd arrived in Norway and the city of Stavanger. Within a bustling harbour big enough to hold the giant cruise ship, Jenny and I sat in a Starbucks as Emma browsed the local stores.

"It's not right is it." Jenny announced.

"What isn't?"

"Emma's been through so much, she's not shown interest in men or women for years and she's missing out."

"Perhaps it's by choice?" I responded, "she's pretty, she could find someone if she wanted to."

"But she doesn't want to. She told me so. She said she likes not having attachment and she can't stand the thought of the tinder one night stand world,"

There was a brief pause, broken by my wife. "I think I need to be honest with you." Jenny's words sounded troubling, "I know you want more sex than you get." This was left field, unexpected but not untrue. "I know you love me. When we have sex it's amazing but I don't feel I need it all that much. Not like you."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you want it every day. I know it. I love you deeply, you know I do but I can't really keep up with that. But I don't want you to fall out of love with me because of it."

I admit it wasn't an untruth. My wife was stunning, I wanted her everyday but she didn't want that everyday. In our younger days yes, but now a routine of life meant those moments were fewer and fewer.

"What's brought this on?" I replied sensitively, "You're more than enough for me. You must know that"

"I do John but what I'm saying is that I want you to be happy. Not resent me. Yes make love to me when we want to but when I can't or don't feel in that place, I want you to be happy."

"Where is this going?"

"I think I have an idea."

I could see where this was going.

"Emma is pretty. You like her, you want her to be happy."

"I suppose..."

"So if you and her, well maybe did some things then maybe you're happy and she's happy and I'm happy."

So there it was. Sure, I don't think I could be attracted to anyone as much as my wife but sure I also wanted intimacy more regularly than she did.

"What does Emma think of this?"

"I've not asked her. I'm thinking of asking tonight." Tonight was to be the celebration night, the black tie, ball gown dinner where everyone on ship really puts on their best.

"What if she says no?"

"Then I just have to give you hand jobs a little more often!" Anyway you put it, Jenny was fantastic. My life was about to get a level more interesting.

--

Thank you for your time and patience. Things do indeed get a lot more spicy in part 2 as John and Emma get far more acquainted...

12