The Cruise Pt. 02

Story Info
A husband, wife and her best friend move to the next level.
3k words
4.41
31.5k
28

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ789
DJ789
134 Followers

This is the second part of a multi-part series.

In part one we introduced John, his wife Jenny and her best friend Emma. They were now on the third day of a week long cruise to the Norwegian fjords. If you'd like to understand the setup then do please first visit part one. If not, then this chapter picks up following Jenny's request her husband look to fulfil the needs of her friend.

I hope you enjoy.

--

The third night on ship was called 'gala night'. Passengers are expected to ramp up the formality with black tie evening wear.

For John, sat on the cabin bed, the reveal of the evening outfits was quite something. Both girls were in black, floor length gowns with open shoulders, quite similar and both beautiful. Jenny, his wife of ten years, graceful, slender with dark hair and a former classical dancer's frame had been quite forceful with her best friend Emma to have her hair and make up done by the ships stylists. Emma, a shy and relatively plain girl was pretty but lacked confidence with her appearance. Having lived conservatively with elderly parents, she had not sought nor experienced any adult relationship for some years. A kiss shared with me the previous evening had opened a door that we would discover would bring about some substantial changes in our lives.

This evening the brunette with her short hair wore contacts rather than glasses. Both girls looked fantastic, as I in my tuxedo also looked to turn a few heads from the mostly mature fellow passengers.

"You look so hot", Jenny whispered to me as we left the room kissing me on the cheek. I'd given several platitudes to the girls on seeing them, Emma, sheepishly smiling as she took the comments.

"You look very handsome yourself," was her retort.

After dinner there were professional photos in the ships grand atrium. Jenny insisted Emma and I have a photo and despite protestations Emma agreed,

"Put you arm around her waist, get closer", the photographers orders meant I held Emma against me. It was strange to feel someone other than my wife that close to me, I could feel Emma's breathing quicken, and soon enough the photos were done. The photographer was noticeably confused when Jenny then asked for her photos with me. "Oh I'm terribly sorry I thought she was your wife!" He stammered, pointing at Emma, before obliging, Emma nervously smiling as she stood to the side and received several disapproving glances from the other older guests.

We went to one of the bars. The girls had signature cocktails and I joined them. The revelation of earlier in the day wasn't brought up: where my wife had suggested we open our marriage to include her friend. Instead we chatted about sights we'd seen on an afternoon tour: Views of the valleys and fjord, mementoes and gifts we'd purchased in the town. At one point with an 80s band playing lively covers we took to the dance floor. The girls danced naturally as most girls seem to do, and I tried fairly unsuccessfully to blend in, I've never been much of a dancer! There was no change of pace, no slow tunes to bring about any awkwardness. After a fun night and all a little tipsy we headed back to the cabin.

Jenny fumbled with the key, a symptom of one too many cocktails. She stumbled into the room and in a fit of giggles fell onto the bed, the big dress resulting in her almost rolling off, Emma joined her as they fell into a hug laughing, I saw the two of them on the bed, all smiles and I sat down on the edge.

"You're so handsome", cooed Jenny. "Em isn't he a handsome man?"

"He's very handsome" said Emma, "he scrubs up very well!"

"You two are so drunk," I added as the two of them looked me up and down between giggles.

"No we're not, we're perfectly sober! You're the drunk one!" Jenny was clearly playful. "Em thinks you're handsome. I think you're handsome. I think you should kiss me", Jenny sat up, reached across, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply, her friend a little startled but smiling. "There, you're such a good kisser! But I think we shouldn't leave Em out. I think you two should kiss again!"

"I'm not sure she wants that," I responded, sitting up a little awkwardly, there was still no guarantee that Emma would want to be a part of something.

"Yes she does, she's just too polite!"

"I think I should get some say in this," Emma intruded, "I'm sure John doesn't want to kiss me and you're just being silly"

"I'm not being silly Em," announced Jenny, "we've talked about it and he has permission. He's got permission to do more than that if you're so inclined!"

Emma was turning a shade of crimson, I'm sure I was much the same, my wife proclaiming the loan availability of her husband, "don't you want to kiss him?"

"I umm...err... I don't know..." Em was naturally hesitant, Jenny interrupted her by sitting up, taking my hand, putting mine on Emma's, then pushing us closer together.

"Stop delaying, come on, I know you both want to. Just do it."

Em and I looked at each other, Emma bit her lip, looked at Jen and Jen pushed me toward her friend, awkwardly our lips meeting, Tilting our heads to make it easier, our lips parting and we softly tasted each other for a few seconds before breaking.

"There, happy now?" I exclaimed to my wife.

"No, I think you can both do better. I'm going for a shower, when I come back I expect you two to be properly fooling around!" With that she got up and entered the bathroom. Emma and I stared at each other nervously,

"I think she's serious," I said breaking the silence,

"Yes I think she is." Emma was nervous, she struggled to maintain eye contact with me.

"We don't have to you know," I said, her hand was still on mine. "It's ok if you don't want to, or you think it's weird,"

"No it's okay. I think I can. I think I want to. Yes let's see what happens."

I was excited to see what would. "Ok, so I suppose let's err... carry on?"

"Ok" said Emma, she leant into me and closed her eyes.

I took her face in my hand and kissed her tenderly. Her hand left mine and raised to my chest, feeling me. My lips left hers and I kissed her exposed neck, she sighed deeply as my hands moved to hold her. As she lifted her head I returned to her lips. She tasted a hint of strawberries, likely from her lipstick but she was soft, delicate. As we broke she bit her lip again.

"Mmm" she said, "I really quite enjoyed that."

"Me too."

The sound of the shower starting distracted us, as did a thud against the wall as our neighbours could be heard to be getting amorous themselves. We both laughed.

"She certainly seems to be enjoying her cruise," smiled Emma to the sound of a female voice crying out, I moved a little closer to her and we kissed again. This time I ran my fingers over her bare shoulder, down her arm, to the small of her back.

To my surprise she shifted position and straddled my lap, my hands lowering to feel the curves of her ass, though the dress she wore somewhat cushioned the sensation. Unmistakably though I was quite hard and she could feel it. Her arms wrapped around my neck and we more passionately entwined our lips. Emma ground against me, the material of the dress dulling the sensation but not entirely. Her body I could feel was not toned like Jenny's, she was softer but by no means out of shape. My hands under her dress now feeling her thighs, her ass. She moaned as I did so. She felt good and I was savouring the experience.

Emma sighed and moaned softly. As I explored her body those sounds were a real turn on. I could see her back in the large mirror on the wall as she sat astride me. Her pale skin a little moist as the room heated up. I kissed her neck, exposing more of her chest as her dress slipped down and was able to taste her ample cleavage, larger than my wife's, her breasts were fuller though still contained in her gown. Even still, as I kissed her chest Emma moaned and with her head back she held me closer.

I undid the back clasp of her dress, for a moment Emma hesitantly held her hand up to stop it falling, exposing her full chest. I took her hand and let it fall. A sheer strapless bra exposed her breasts, my hand caressing them as I tasted her, the bra falling and her small pink nipples hardened. She had a beautiful chest. In the mirror her back was leaner than I'd imagined and a small tattoo of a paw print was unexpectedly at the base of her spine, she moaned as I traced it with my fingers. As Emma took off my bow tie, and unbuttoned my shirt, she ran her fingers down my chest, leaning in, kissing my body.

We paused and looked at each other in the light of the room. We'd crossed quite a few boundaries. Neither of us sure how many more we could, or should at this time.

"Well I think you two have had enough for one evening," Jenny stood at the bathroom door with a big grin. She was in her lace slip, "time for bed!"

Emma gathered up her dress and meakly holding it to her body she smiled at me and took to the bathroom. Jenny let her pass, then as the door closed she took Emma's place straddling me. Only under her dress Jenny was clearly not wearing any underwear, she continued unbuttoning my shirt, removing it.

"There, wasn't that fun!" She said, a wry smile on her face. My hands on the soft skin of her firm ass, we kissed. "Mmm strawberries!" She grinned, she felt my hardness between her legs. "Down boy!" She teased, I lifted her from me, span her around and back onto the bed. "Why husband what are you to do with me?" With her friend nearby and incredibly aroused from our fumbling, I needed to ease my frustration and quickly.

She opened her legs wide, exposing a perfect pussy, a small landing strip and a glistening teasing opening, just ready for me. "I think you best be quick husband, I'm not sure how long she's going to be.." I pulled out my hardness, climbed on the bed and after teasing the opening up and down thrust it into her, in her wetness she felt the full length straight away. I gripped her ass, pulled back and she felt all of me again as I forced myself back in, a gutteral moan escaped her lips as her legs gripped my waist. I fucked my wife hard. The bed pounding against the wall. Within minutes she orgasmed loudly and in the hurry to be finished before Emma returned I emptied my seed inside her.

As I pulled out she sat up and took my cock in her mouth and eagerly tasted me. She'd never done this before and something I'd absolutely want to do again. At this point Emma emerged nervously from the bathroom in a towel,

"Are you two finished?" She was smiling, "I didn't know if it was safe to come out! I thought the ship was rocking!"

"Of course it's safe Em," Jenny straightened herself out and jumped into the bathroom to clean up, I covered my nakedness with a nearby pillow, and scrambled under the covers to Emma's smiles. Emma sat on the sofa bed, Jenny returned and climbed into her side of the bed.

"Come and lie next to John Em. That sofa bed can't be too comfortable."

Emma stood up, still in the towel and I moved over to the middle of the king sized bed Jenny turned off the lights and under the cover of the darkness Emma dropped her towel and slid naked into the side of the bed next to me. With my wife to my left, and Emma to my right I was frozen in disbelief. As Jen leaned over me, her hand on my chest, I felt Emma on my other side do the same. Her naked leg draped over mine. We fell to sleep, I think I was probably hard all night.

I opened my eyes to a bright morning. The curtains were open and we could see mountain side as the ship cruised into a wide fjord. I looked left and Jen was absent, the shower ran so I presumed she was occupied. Emma was lying on my chest. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. Without saying a word, her hand draped down my chest, my waist, her finger tips traced my cock. We had both slept naked. I was hard, very hard. Her fingers took my girth and she kissed my chest as she moved her hand up and down with that same twist Jen had perfected. I moaned to show my obvious enjoyment, my arm was around her, the other rested back against the headboard.

"Is this ok?" Emma whispered up to me. I nodded to show it was.

Under my breath I sighed "Fuck that's good," Emma smiled, kissed my chest and carried on. Her leg rubbed mine, she felt good upon me.

"I don't think I can have sex just yet," she whispered. "Is this enough?"

I nodded my head, Emma shifted onto her side, I saw her naked body in full under the sheets, her breasts rested against my arm, she quickened her pace and leaned in to kiss me. I turned my body to hers, I explored her curves with my free arm, over the shape of her ass and onto her groin, as I touched her moistened sex she moaned but didn't break her hold of me, continuing to pump as I explored her pussy which though tight, opened to my touch, as my finger tips lubricated a teased her clit, she continued to moan, more prolonged, deeper and we lay there teasing each other.

As her moans grew, her grip was distracted, her other hand clawed my chest, her nails telling me just how turned on she was. Her breath fastening, she whimpered and I felt her orgasm as she dug her nails into me.

As he breathing calmed, after some moments she resumed the movement of her wrist, only this time she traced kisses down my chest, pulled the covers aside and sat up on her haunches close to my cock. Her body was good. In the light, even hunched over she was very attractive, I wasn't sure how I'd not fully noticed. "I've not really done this before," she said, "please tell me if I'm doing it right" before she took me in her mouth. Kissing the tip of my cock, the sides and licking the precum that teased from me, before she took me into her mouth with a steady, slightly innocent but effective motion.

"Yeah you're doing it right," I sighed as her hand rested on my chest, the other on the base of my cock as she motioned up and down. She paused, "is this ok?", I nodded yes, "okay but I think we need to be quick!" I put my head back and Emma continued to taste me.

After several minutes of bliss I felt the start of the sensation and Emma looking straight into my eyes carried on, she made mmm noises amidst the slurps and kisses, I nodded to let her know I was close and she continued as I came, she pulled back a little shocked but carried on. After she knew I was done, she brought her hand to her mouth as my cum dribbled from her lips. "Mm that wasn't..mm..so bad" she said trying to catch some of me as it slipped from her mouth. I reached back to pass her a tissue and she was able to deposit most of it there. "Oh my god there was so much" she laughed, "but actually not that bad!".

Jenny entered from the bathroom.

"Are you two finished? Did you fuck each other yet?" I couldn't believe the words from my wife's mouth. Emma responded:

"No...I wasn't sure if that was going a bit too far!"

"Jesus Jenny, that's coming on a bit strong."

"Look John, look Em. I know John loves me, I know he's mine as long as I want him and I think it's only fair that my two best friends are as happy as they can be. You don't want a boyfriend or a husband but you do have needs! So I know John will fuck me when I want him, and in the meantime instead of him being ultra horny, taking care of himself all day long, I thought he and you could take care of each other. You have my blessing. Go fuck like rabbits!"

"I feel like an extra in watership down," I sighed and pulled the pillow over my head.

"You really feel like that Jen?" Emma wanted to be sure? "I thought this was just some silly drunken thing,"

"I mean it. I love you, I love him. You're not going to steal him so let's just be adults about it. I want you to be happy and John is an excellent lover. You'll be more than satisfied."

"How do you feel about this?" Emma asked me directly,

"I have a stunning wife. She has a beautiful friend. They both make me feel pretty fantastic so as long as it is what it is, I'd be silly to say no."

"Good," exclaimed Jen. She gave Emma a kiss on the cheek, then walked over to me, kissed me on the lips and gave my softening penis a gentle tap. "Now you two get cleaned up, I'm starving and want some breakfast!"

--

to be continued in part 3

DJ789
DJ789
134 Followers