The Cruise Pt. 03

Story Info
His wife’s best friend explores the new relationship.
3.7k words
4.41
20.9k
30

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ789
DJ789
134 Followers

This is the third chapter of a multi-chapter story. Please consider reading the first two before this one. If however you're super keen, this chapter picks up on on the morning after the first night a husband John, his wife Jenny and her best friend Emma had shared a bed and taken the first steps of an open relationship. This next chapter sees the three take further steps of adventure, reawakening their desires and passion, exploring new ground. I really hope you like it.

--

The day was spent in the mountains and glacier of the Njordfjord. The events of the evening and morning were not spoken of as we enjoyed the clean air, some good hiking and refreshing coffee at the end of a long walk. With Emma in a gift shop, Jenny looked at me over her drink

"I'm not sure I want to be there when you two are doing it," she said, "I've been thinking about it, but I'm not sure. I think I'd be happier just leaving you to it."

"I'm happy if you're happy. I wasn't expecting threesomes, girl on girl or anything like that on this holiday," I laughed,

"We'll I'm not ruling it out.." I spat out my drink, my wife shocking me once more. "I mean it's not something I've done before and I'm not getting any younger. I suppose it's something I might want to say I have done at some point. I don't know. We'll see."

I continued drinking, a million visions racing through my mind of my wife, another woman and me in the middle, the dreams of many guys all tied up right there. "Anyway I'm going to go to the gym later so the two of you will have some time alone. You'll like that I'm sure."

As I sipped my coffee I saw Emma in the gift shop not far away. She looked very happy. She wore her glasses today, skinny jeans and a blue 'The North Face' padded jacket. Her legs looked good, my mind going back to the morning and the shade of her pale skin and the look she gave me as she climaxed. Looking at my wife, her sharp features, her flawless figure, her smile. I knew I was very lucky to be involved in something featuring them both.

As we entered the cabin in early afternoon, Jenny announced she was headed to the gym.

"Why don't you two go use one of those hot tubs on the deck? You know, relax a little!" Jenny really did love to direct our itinerary.

"It could be fun," said Emma, "we've got glorious views, they look nice and warm and cosy,"

It did sound like fun. The ship had a half dozen small infinity tubs on the promenade deck and they looked inviting so I agreed. They circled the ship and were on a first come first served basis. Size wise you could fit a couple easily in one, or squeeze in up to four though you'd be seriously sharing some personal space! We found an empty one overlooking the mountainside, it was a warm day and the blue sky framed the hills. Emma took off her robe, she wore a conservative one piece bathing suit, still a little self conscious even now.

"Oh wow it's lovely," she cooed as she ducked her shoulders under and moved to take up a corner. I stepped in and it was as she said. With just two of us there was plenty of space. I sat in the middle and as I did Emma turned and scooted next to me.

"It's ok isn't it? You know what we're doing?" She asked.

"I think it's like Jenny said, we're adults, if we're all making each other happy I don't see the negatives."

"I didn't mean that, well not really." Emma added, "I'm not really that...well...experienced. You might think I'm not very good at all this. I wonder why would you want to try it at all with me." She wasn't sad but she was certainly a little melancholy, she clearly had little confidence.

"Emma you're a very attractive woman," she interrupted me before I could finish,

"Am I though? I'm plain, I don't look like...well...Jenny.."

"Are you kidding? I've seen you naked, you're incredible. I think you've a great body." Emma put her arms around me, seemingly reassured. She knelt astride me, our waist level hidden under the water.

"You say such lovely things," she kissed me and I returned it, the full shape of her body open to my touch. For a moment I forgot we were in full few of several hundred cabin windows and balconies.

"I think you underestimate yourself. You've turned me on more times than I can count, can't you tell you're turning me on right now?" Emma grinned as I spoke, looking down at the fairly obvious arousal in my shorts under the water. She ground her hips against me, my cock separated from her sex by just the meagrest little material.

"Only when it comes to how I look" she said "in terms of my self confidence. In my career I know what I'm doing, I have all the confidence in the world. It's just with men, well I'm not usually at all interested. Too much bother, too much hassle, too little reward. But you?" she paused, gave me a peck on the lips, "you're different. I don't need to worry about anything with you. Of course I fancy you. I always have, but I don't have any inclinations of running off with you, marrying you, children, any of that. I think if we can do things together, fulfil those more primal urges. I think that's all I'd ever want." She kissed me again, we lingered in that kiss for a little longer.

"I love my wife." I looked Emma in the eyes as I spoke, still holding her. "But sometimes I do want a little more intimacy than she wants. I didn't want to be that guy that cheats to get that. You know to get that attention. I think Jenny is a little bored of where we are, but I feel, well, maybe yeah this could work. And with you, well, I think you're pretty incredible."

"Now that's probably too much!" Emma laughed, grinding into me, the stiffness under the water clearly able to be felt. "I'm not that special!" She protested but my body felt otherwise.

We kissed and held each other under potential prying eyes. Emma stealthily grinding against me but not so much to arouse suspicion. "Just don't expect too much from me, I haven't had much practice, you know at that thing we've not yet done."

"That parts pretty easy," I smiled. "Im sure we'll be just fine."

"No I mean it, I'm really quite inexperienced. I've only had sex a couple of times when I was younger, it wasn't great and I've not really chased it since. I haven't had the urge."

"We'll I'll be gentle with you," I replied to which Emma gave me a pretend scowl,

"Don't take the piss, Im not a little girl. Just don't expect me to be just like Jenny. I've seen what you two are like." As I suspected she had clearly seen us that second night, probably the first too. "I don't know if I've got that energy. And you're a lot bigger than my last experience if you know what I mean!"

"I think we'll be fine."

"I hope so. I want to feel you. I want to see what it's like to be with you."

We bathed in silence for a moment taking in the view.

"So your favourite position? It's really cowgirl?" I broke the silence, a reminder of the game show that started all of this,

"Oh I don't know. I hope it is," she laughed, grinding once more. "It seems to be."

"You've got to stop doing that,"

"What?"

"Grinding against me. This is a public tub and you're turning me on a little too much." Emma leaned into me and whispered into my ear:

"You're not the only one getting off.." and she kissed me softly on the cheek, before swimming off to her corner just as a couple climbed the stairs and joined our pool.

They were a young couple who I recognised as our neighbours from the cabin next to ours, those we'd heard loudly making love on more than a few occasions. It was therefore likely they'd also heard some of our goings on.

"Make room for a little one," the male was in his early twenties, tall, sturdy, good looking with a strong Scottish accent. The girl a rather petite but curvy blonde in a revealing two piece bikini that rose high on her hips, exposing a body of someone likely just out of their teens. She was pretty and suited her curves.

"You're our neighbours aren't you?" The girl asked.

"Yes we are," I replied, "John and..."

"Emma", Emma volunteered and volunteered her hand, as did I.

"I'm Abi, this is James", we all shook hands rather awkwardly on our part at least. I had to try and hide the still slightly protruding bulge in my shorts, still there courtesy of Emma's gyrations.

I found myself sandwiched between Abi and Emma. Emma had hooked her legs over mine as we squeezed in. We exchanged platitudes, talked about the cruise, the ship, the food. Abi was clearly somewhat mischievous and clearly very confident:

"Emma's not your wife is she?" I realised I was wearing a ring and Emma wasn't. Kind of a giveaway if you're looking in the right direction.

"No I'm his fuck buddy", Emma smiled as she spoke, naturally shocking me with the forthright answer. "His wife is at the gym. We're all a thing, we all fuck each other." I was taken more than aback but the look of joy on the Scot's faces showed they were more than comfortable with the revelation. Though albeit a slight untruth, I felt it was only a matter of hours before it would be entirely accurate.

"Well I think that's fantastic!" Beamed Abi,

"Fuckin eh!" Added James, offering a fist bump that I nervously returned. He called over a waiter and before we knew it we all had a round of pina coladas in the hot tub.

"I think people should have all the fun they want," said Abi, her accent was a killer. Hers was a soft Edinburgh tone. She was not a natural blonde but it looked good. She had a good fake tan, her skin several shades darker than Emma's own porcelain features. "James and I are very adventurous ourselves. But there's not a lot of adventure on our cruise so far!" The obvious flirtation was not something I immediately wanted to acknowledge, I had enough on my plate and wasn't sure I could handle all of what I had.

"Well when we get bored we'll invite you to join us," Emma's response dropped my jaw to the floor.

"Oh you naughty girl!" smiled Abi, her hand finding my leg under the water. Emma noticed and climbed astride me, putting a little distance between Abi and I, albeit not a lot in the confines of the whirlpool. She kissed me fairly aggressively, before adding "Oh doesn't he know it!" Her behaviour showed a little jealousy which based on her earlier comments of being detached emotionally was a little out of character.

"Oooh sexy," said Abi, turning to face us. "He's a lucky boy, and you're a lucky girl."

"Two women all to yourself? How are still walking pal?!", James casually enquired,

"You've been fucking like bunnies in there," added Abi, "we've tried to keep up but I heard you last night. I thought the wall was coming down!"

"Oh that wasn't with me, that was John fucking his wife Jenny. She's a screamer. It's my turn next."

"You're a lucky fucker," laughed James, the two Scot's both laughing and Abi slid between his legs onto his lap, her back to him. Emma took the same relaxed position, it eased what was a palpable sexual tension.

We carried on a fairly normal chat for several minutes before Emma intimated it was time we went back to the cabin.

"Wahey! Someone's about to get some!" James grinned,

"Don't do anything we wouldn't do," added Abi. "Just remember, if you want some company just knock on the wall!"

"I'll bare that in mind," I said,

"I wasn't talking to you," smiled Abi, and she winked at Emma as she exited the pool.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," said Emma as we entered the room. "I'd let you join me but there's really not a lot of room!"

"That's a shame," I replied, though still Emma left the door ajar and I watched her take off her robe and pull down the straps of her swimsuit, exposing her breasts and in the light of the bathroom I could see she had small nipples, pointed with the cold air with narrow delicate areola. They were incredibly arousing. From the corner of her eye she caught me spying on her. "That's not very gentlemanly," she smiled, and continued to undress, stepping out of her swimsuit revealing a neatly trimmed but reasonable triangle of pubic hair covering her sex. "It's rude to stare," she reminded me smiling, but as I removed my own robe and shorts, I ignored her and stepped into the bathroom, both of us now nude.

There wasn't a lot of room but my hands found her waist and she leant toward me for a kiss. Her arms wrapped around my neck, I ran my hands from her waist to her back, I kissed her neck, her chest, I tasted a nipple and it hardened further under my tongue, Emma sighed as I tasted her. "Mmmm..." she purred..."you're too naughty John...oh my that feels really good."

Her hand had found my cock and was exploring my length. I was already hard. My own hands explored her back, her ass, my fingers tracing round to her pussy, and we stood for a moment mutually teasing each other. Emma was wet, her pussy lips parting to expose her clitoris with ease, her breathing immediately deepening, as I traced a gentle pattern exploring her, my finger slipping over her nub to entering her to a further deep moan. Exploring her, my thumb teased her clit and her fingers dug into my back.

"Fuck that's good," Emma swearing was not normal, but she was really getting into it. "Oh god keep going" her breathing had turned to louder moans. She used a hand to work my cock but was losing focus, lost in the sensations of my touch. I stopped, opened the shower door and turned on the water. A jet came down and I took her hand and she joined me in the cubicle. It was small but we could still just about continue our exploration, the warm water of the shower raining down between us, cascading down her chest, the beads of water and our bodies entwining only made me harder.

My one finger had now turned to two. Though very tight, Emma's pussy gripped me, her wetness and natural lubrication allowing me to coat her clit and avoid over sensation. I needed her and taking her thigh lifted her leg with her gripping my neck for balance. My cock rubbed against her opening, a deep moan from Emma told me she didn't mind. I rubbed my cock across her opening and pushed forward.

I entered her slowly, there was a little resistance as she took my size, Emma's arms were around me and she was holding me tightly. She'd cried out as I'd entered her but now as I gently moved within her, her moans were loudening.

"Oh fuck," she spoke under her breath, "oh fuck," in truth it wasn't the easiest position. After a few minutes I lowered her leg and Emma turned away from me, she leant over with her hands against the wall invitingly. Her ass from this angle was shapely, certainly bigger than Jenny's, a little more cushioning but still perfect temptation.

The tattoo on her back was visible as some Sanskrit symbol, it was small, tasteful and very sexy as showerfall fell down her. As she looked back at me, presented to me I reentered her, taking her hips now and moving far more freely. Her moans were echoing in the cubicle, she gripped the wall and pushed back against me as my pace remained steady, and as I straightened her body toward me and placed my arm across her chest, she leaned back into me and experienced orgasm, her head turning to me in a passionate kiss.

I didn't stop. As I explored her chest while maintaining pace my hand ran down to her sex and as I entered her from behind I applied my finger tips to the exploration in front. Another orgasm followed, her legs shaking and with her breathless I supported her body as she fell back into me. She turned toward me and we kissed once more.

With me still hard, Emma fell to her knees and with the shower raining onto her back she looked up at me and took me in her mouth. After a minute she took my cock between her breasts, squeezing them around me giving me a sensation she most perhaps knew my wife, with her smaller chest would be unable to do.

She looked up at me and I moved my hips to fuck her chest. Though she'd said she was inexperienced, she was doing a pretty good job if that was the case, this was pretty fucking hot. Emma took my cock and ran it across her breasts, against her nipples while jacking me off. This broke me and it wasn't long before I came, shooting a thick stream across her breast, another, and then another. Emma got to her feet, she ran her fingers through the streaks, coating her chest so it glistened. She bit her lip and smiling she spoke:

"I hope you still think I'm a little incredible?"

She rose to her feet, detaching the shower head and began to clean herself, and me.

"You're more than incredible," my response.

"Ive never done things like that, or things like that in a shower before," she said "It was really rather wonderful!"

"There's more we can try," I said to her, "I promise".

We kissed again and she beckoned me leave so she could finish cleaning up. Our hands were held and separated as I opened the shower door, took a towel and left the bathroom incredibly satisfied.

As I emerged from the bathroom, In the room Jenny was stood next to the bed, her ear to the wall. The sound of neighbours Abi and James unmistakably fucking from the other side.

"These walls are very thin," said Jenny, dressed in gym leggings and an sports bra that accented her chest. She glistened from the workout she'd clearly just had. "These two are really going at it too."

"That's Abi and James. We met them in the hot tub."

"Oh really now? Hmmm," she pressed closer to the wall. "It's quite a turn on isn't it!"

"The hot tub?"

"No, hearing them screwing"

Abi's moans were loud and the rhythmic thud, thud, thud from their bed hitting the wall reverberated. I joined Jenny to listen. With an ear to the wall the sound was quite clear. Abi was moaning deeply, James' grunts gave away a steady, hard pace that the diminutive but full figured Abi was clearly enjoying.

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy please", Abi's Scottish voice cried out.

"Kinky," remarked Jenny. "What was she like?"

"Our neighbour?"

"No, Emma"

"I see...In what way?"

"I heard you both. You were at it in the shower and it sounded like you really went to work on her!" Jenny turned to me with a wide smile.

"We both enjoyed ourselves, can we leave it at that?"

"Now John I'm happy to share you but the price you pay is total honesty. That and I'm genuinely curious!"

"You really want to know?"

"As much as I'd like to see beyond this wall!"

"It was good. It was good."

"Good?" she smiled again. "I thought she would be."

As Abi reached a loud climax, Emma emerged from the bathroom in a towel. Her hair wet as she dried it in her hands.

"Talking about anything fun?" she enquired,

"John thinks you're a great shag. I told him I'm not surprised!" Jenny's bluntness turned Emma bright red. "Oh don't be coy. He looks really happy and so do you. That's all I want. Now, I need a shower and you two can do...well...whatever you want to do!"

"I'm not sure I could do anything right now," remarked Emma, "your husband is very rigorous," she smiled and looked in my direction, "I think I'd like to wait until tonight if that's ok, maybe when we go to bed?"

"Of course my darling Em," said Jenny. "Ok well just watch a movie or something or get some food."

Jenny took to the shower. I lay on the bed and Emma took Jenny's usual space on the other side. We watched something plain and normal, there was a little space between us. I looked at Emma and she smiled and took my hand and squeezed it. Then she let go and carried on watching. I realised then that this relationship was not a threat to mine and Jenny's. Emma would come to me when she wanted to. If I wanted to go to her I could, but she was not going to want me to herself. She was a partner to Jenny and I. I smiled to myself at my fortune and looked forward to whatever the evening would have in store.

--

In part four Jenny experiments in this new and exciting relationship status and Emma and I grow closer. I hope you're enjoying it and the next part will follow in the not too distant future.

DJ789
DJ789
134 Followers