The Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys are welcome to stay." Bob didn't know why he had said it; perhaps it was atonement for his jealousy.

Tom took the recliner and Charlie the couch. Sue and Bob retired to their bedroom and as they readied for bed, began the sensual talk of two people completely familiar with each other.

In bed, they made no overt reference to anyone but each other as they made tender love. Gone were the imaginary trappings of their fantasy play. Oblivious to everything but one another, they just loved the other totally.

Sated, Bob rolled over and fell asleep.

Bob didn't know how long he had been sleeping when he awoke, but the clock read one-thirty. He reached out for Sue, but she wasn't next to him. Then he sensed movement in the doorway to the bedroom.

Sue was pulling her robe over her shoulders as she quietly made her way into the dark livingroom. She stood beside Charlie, looked back in the direction of the bedroom, and then toward her brother, Tom, snoring softly in the recliner. She leaned over and shook Charlie's shoulder.

Charlie woke with a start, but Sue quickly placed her finger to his lips as she whispered for him to be quiet.

"Come with me." She said, still whispering.

Bob watched as his wife led Charlie outside into the back yard.

Bob rose, and went to a window that looked toward the back yard.

In the dim light of the waning moon, Sue sat with Charlie, and held him close. They kissed, and caressed each other with a strange familiarity.

Bob watched as Sue reached for Charlie's lap, a few quick movements later, she dipped her head to his lap and began to fellate him. She moved to the ground in front of her young lover, and redoubled her efforts.

Charlie's hands held her head as she bobbed above his lap. Then, he pulled her up, until they were face to face. They kissed more passionately now. Sue maneuvered herself onto his lap. Bob watched as she rocked her pelvis forward, until Charlie's penis found its mark. Then she just held him tightly, before slowly undulating her hips above her young lover.

Bob surmised that they needed this time alone. He turned and went back to bed. He didn't sleep. He lay awake waiting for his wife to return to him.

It was quite some time before Bob heard the shuffling of feet coming back into the house. He listened intently and heard kissing and sobbing. Then he heard a softly whispered, "Goodnight." Shortly, Sue slid into bed beside Bob. He could hear her crying softly. He rolled over and held his wife, until she finally drifted off to sleep.

=//=

The next morning was an emotional one. Charlie left for the airport and the far-off war in Afghanistan. Tom went to see him off, but Bob and Sue said goodbye on their front porch; waving as Charlie disappeared into the distance.

Bob felt pressured to discuss his wife's midnight rendezvous with Charlie. He feared, though, that she might not be ready to talk about it. Early that evening, after dinner she broke down and explained what she had done with Charlie that last evening. Bob's reaction to her confession was one of acceptance and understanding; she had come clean, and that was more important to him than anything else -- than everything else.

Tom stopped by the diner for lunch the following day and when the opportunity presented itself he mentioned to Sue that Charlie had said something odd to him on the way to the airport.

"What did he say?" She asked, trying desperately to appear calm.

"Well, he said he had fallen completely in love with you."

"He did?" She blushed deeply and looked away from her brother's searching gaze.

"Did something happen Sue? Did Charlie..."

"Please Tom, not now, not here, I have to get back to work." Sue spun on her heels and went back about her work, deliberately avoiding her brother.

Bob was packing for a three day trip to service an account, and smiled as Sue came in from work. He finished up the packing and noticed that Sue appeared agitated, anxious about something. "Is something wrong?" He asked, giving her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"I think Tom may know about Charlie."

"What...How?"

"Apparently Charlie said something to Tom that made him suspicious. Tom asked me what happened at work today."

"What did you tell him?"

"Nothing."

"Shit!"

"What are we going to do?"

"Well I can't postpone this trip, so you will have to explain it to Tom."

"Do you mean to tell him what happened?" Sue looked shocked.

"Oh god, I don't know." Bob slowly shook his head.

"Look, He suspects, but maybe he doesn't really know anything, let me talk to him and find out. If Charlie didn't tell him any details maybe I can convince him it's just a crush."

"Good luck Sue."

Sue called Tom first thing the next morning and asked him to stop by the house after work. She rehearsed what she would say to her brother over and over again. By the time she arrived home from work she had completely rehearsed what she planned to say.

Tom arrived and sat next to Sue on the living room couch. Sue leveled her gaze and began to explain in as level a tone as possible that Charlie was a sweet kid, but he was just infatuated with her.

"I've known that for years, but this is different Sue. He told me he couldn't tell me any more, but that something happened between you two."

Sue was trapped, she had not prepared for a counter argument.

Tom saw the cornered look on his sister's face, her hands were nervously wringing in her lap, and a tear snaked down her cheek. "What happened Sue?"

Sue felt the pang of guilt and remorse flood through her. She openly sobbed now. Tom reached for his sister, not fully understanding what had transpired, just that she needed consolation. They embraced for several moments before Sue began to speak again.

"He was so loving."

Tom watched her intently as she stopped to sob and wipe a tear with his shirt collar.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, it just did, but I'm not sorry for it either."

"What happened Sue?"

"Charlie and I made love. After you told me that he had a crush on me, well, I let him stay over one night when Bob was gone." She stopped again to choke back a sniffle.

"Oh man!"

"I know, I can't believe it either."

"What about..."

Sue saw through the question immediately, "Bob knows, I had to tell him."

"Was he mad?"

"No, nothing like that..." She realized that too much truth could be a problem, "He understood. I get so lonely when he is away...well then Charlie..."

"Wow!"

Still leaning on Tom's shoulder, Sue realized that her brother was squirming and adjusting himself with his free hand. She unabashedly looked at his lap and realized the sordid tale of illicit sex with his best friend had him excited.

Tom saw the expression on her face change as she spied his condition.

"Sorry Sue that was a pretty hot story." He admitted with a shrug.

"You little punk." She said, laughing through her tears, punching him playfully. "I hope you can understand Tom."

"Yeah, I see how it could happen, I mean Charlie's a great guy."

"Yes he is, very special." Sue agreed.

"Charlie and I used to watch you all the time. We even sneaked up to the bedroom window and peeked at you changing clothes." Tom reminisced.

Sue looked at her brother incredulously. "You what?"

Tom suddenly realized he had admitted to an artifice. "Well, you were the hottest girl we knew." He quickly explained, as if it mitigated his transgression.

"Tom!"

Fully on the defensive, Tom was compelled to parry his sister's indignation. "Well Charlie wasn't the only one with a crush on you Sue."

Sue's demeanor changed into an astonished state of shock.

Tom squirmed uncomfortably, looked into his sister's face, then, as if drawn by an imperceptible force leaned close to Sue and kissed her lips with the lightest of touches.

Sue's eyes blinked, but otherwise she appeared frozen stiff.

Tom, bolstered by his bold success, reached with his left hand and placed it upon his sister's right breast. He felt it rise and fall as Sue breathed erratically.

Sue remained still, gazing into her brother's eyes, searching for a rationalization that eluded her. Then, as if possessed by demons, she kicked her shoes off, pulled at the hem of her form fitting waitresses dress, and then grabbed for Tom's lap. She quickly unsnapped his pants and freed his stiff penis from its tortured confinement. She flopped back onto the arm of the couch and pulled Tom on top of her.

Tom's head spun from the heightened erotic sensations. He tried desperately to penetrate his sister before he ejaculated, but just as his rigid penis found the tender folds, he began convulsing, wasting his seed upon the couch and her thigh. Tom collapsed in the clasping arms of his sister.

Sue soothed her young charge, "Umm, its ok. We'll go again in a moment."

Tom rose up to look at his sister's face. What he saw was a patient desire, or perhaps it was a smoldering lust, either way he knew he would be allowed another opportunity to fulfill his prurient objective.

Sue patted him on the back, "Let's move to the bedroom."

Tom held back as Sue moved to the bedroom. He followed her slowly, but the enormity of the situation was encroaching upon his conscience. Then he observed his sister undress before him. She seemed to be bathed in a glowing light wherever she stood. And then she reached for the bedspread and pulled it down exposing the crisp white sheets beneath. She looked to him, glancing at his still clothed form framed in the doorway.

"Well?" She asked expectantly.

Tom was a blur as he stripped himself of his clothes.

Sue sat on the edge of the bed and watched her little brother. "Little brother" she mused to herself, "not any more".

Tom moved to the bed, but Sue captured his arm and pulled him in front of her. She looked up, into his eyes and saw the expectant joy expressed in them. She reached for his semi erect phallus and dipped her head, opened her mouth and engulfed him fully. As he became more fully erect Sue found that she could not swallow him completely, try as she might.

Suddenly Tom's hands grasped her head and he thrust forward. He began ejaculating into his sister's mouth. She gagged momentarily from the brutal onslaught.

As quickly as his orgasm had begun, it subsided, and he retracted from Sue's drooling mouth.

Sue stood and attempted to kiss her brother. Tom recoiled from the sight of his sister's face covered as it was with the combination of her slobber and his sperm. Sue placed a hand behind his head and pulled him firmly into a sloppy, sperm covered kiss. Reluctantly, Tom allowed her this triumph of wills.

Still locked together at the lips Sue began to stroke her brother's penis back to life. The gift of youth does not fail, and Tom was rigid once again.

Sue maneuvered him back onto the bed and straddled his torso. She looked into the eyes of her brother, searching them, as she guided him into her center. She watched intently as he slid fully into her core. His eyelids twitched, then shuttered as he sensed the creamy warm folds of his sister's body.

Sue smiled and then began to undulate faster and faster, until she had her impending orgasm just at the edge, then she blinked to clear her eyes, and gazed at her brother's face as she fell over the edge into the abyss of a wonderful orgasm. She slowed and collapsed onto Tom's chest, her lust sated. They lay together for several moments, comfortable for the time being.

Sue stirred first, "Let's eat some dinner, ok?"

"Sure."

They ate dinner, laughed and reminisced about the times they had shared with Charlie, but not a word was said about the affair -- it was if it had never happened.

When it was time for bed, Sue asked Tom to stay, it was too late to go home. As she readied for bed Bob called. Sue explained what she had told Tom. Bob was nonplussed that she had chosen to confess all to her brother, but Sue said it was better to confess now than to beg forgiveness later. Still Bob wasn't convinced. Then, as Sue was trying to find a way to explain her conduct with her brother she recalled Tom's physical reaction to her explanation.

"He got hard?"

"Well, yeah."

"But he's your brother Sue!"

"Well he is human, and we were talking about sex..."

"I guess, well, I better go, long day tomorrow."

"Good night." Sue wondered if she could ever share everything with her husband. She had never lied to him, but now what was she to do?

She slid into bed with Tom, there would be another time to explain it all to Bob she thought.

=//=

Tom was gone when Sue woke up the next day, but he had made coffee before he left. Sue went to work and toiled as if she didn't have a care in the world.

The phone was ringing as she walked in the house that evening. She dropped her purse and keys in the entryway and grabbed the phone. "Hello." She answered.

"Hi honey," Bob's voice boomed through from the other end.

"Hi Bob, what's up?"

"Look Sue I've had and idea I want to run by you."

Sue listened as Bob explained his idea. "I was thinking about our fantasy, you know?"

"It really isn't a fantasy anymore Bob, Charlie was pretty real."

"I know, but if Tom was really excited, maybe we could enlist him to help out."

Sue understood what Bob meant, but played it coy all the same, "What do you mean, 'help out'?"

"Look, I know it sounds weird, but why can't we have Tom drop by from time to time?"

Sue recognized that men pursue that which retreats, so she played the role of indignant partner. "What in the hell are you saying Bob? Tom? My brother?"

Bob realized he had not prepared her properly, "I'm sorry Sue I was just fantasizing, you know?"

"How could you suggest such a thing?"

There was a long pause as Bob simmered with his bewildered thoughts.

Bob's ego, bruised by overstepping the boundaries of marital conduct beat a retreat, "Well I better be getting back to work, I have things to do before I hit the sack."

"Good night Bob."

"Good night Honey."

Sue was left to her agitated thoughts. She would allow Bob to think for awhile before she relented, that way the entire thing would be his idea, absolving her of guilt for having sex with her brother.

Sue tried to clean house to get her mind off her foul treatment of her husband. She wondered just what Bob had expected to her to do? Had he wanted her to actually have sex with her brother? The possibility of Bob wanting her to do it gave her a sudden thrill. But he hadn't actually asked her to have sex with Tom yet. She would have to wheedle that out of Bob soon if this was to work in her favor.

It was late when Sue picked up the phone and dialed Bob's number. She hoped he would be awake; she desperately needed to resolve this dilemma.

"Hello." A sleepy voice crackled on the other end.

"Bob, we need to talk..."

"Sure honey, what's up?"

"I've been thinking about what you asked me earlier Bob."

"I'm sorry honey that was wrong of me..."

Sue cut him off before he closed the door on the opportunity, "Wait Bob, What gave you the impression that Tom would go along with this idea?" She had put the issue back in play and gambled that her husband would see the opening -- and take it.

Bob sat up wide awake now, and realized that Sue must be at least considering the idea for her to have called to talk about it. "Honey, guys have a funny way of seeing things." Bob paused; he needed to say all the right things, one slip and it would all be up in smoke.

"So you have x-ray vision?" Sue said with a sneer. She wanted him to convince her.

"Look you said Tom was excited when you talked. If he feels the way I think he does, he was imagining you having sex, not Charlie. Guys don't envisage other guys, they think of the girls. And honey, that was you."

Sue decided to throw him a bone, "Really, you think he was thinking of me?"

"I guarantee it! When you sat next to him explaining what you had done, Tom visualized what YOU were doing. That's what excited him."

"Oh god Bob, I totally perved on my brother!"

"I don't think he saw it like that Sue, after all, it was an innocent moment."

"Innocent my ass, I was confessing an affair to my little brother."

"Oh Sue, I'm so hard right now."

"Do you think Tom would...?"

Sue stopped in mid thought, partly from a reluctance to be the first to mention intercourse with her brother, mostly from listening to Bob groan loudly as he climaxed. She waited for Bob to recover.

"Babe, that was something special. I love you very much, but I don't want you to be in an awkward predicament with your brother..."

Sue realized the opportunity was slipping away with Bob's sated lust. "No, it isn't that Bob," Sue's mind cast about for an appropriate response. "I just wouldn't know how to approach him." Shit! She had given in too quickly; she had given up the superior position. She winced from the self inflicted opprobrium. She hoped that she hadn't blown it.

"Honey..."

Sue couldn't discern from his tone how he was going to respond; she held her breath.

"Just invite him over to talk Sue. You can do that easily enough. Then it's just a matter of boy meets girl."

"I'm so scared Bob."

"Well, try sleeping on it Sue, we can talk more tomorrow."

"Good night Bob, I love you."

"Love you too."

=//=

Tom was sitting at the kitchen table when Bob called. Sue was cooking dinner. When she answered she didn't immediately acknowledge the fact that she had invited Tom over. Bob talked about work and the impending trip home the following day, telling Sue how much he wanted to be home with her. When finally he paused Sue took the opportunity to refer, obliquely, that she had decided to invite Tom over to "talk".

"I'm cooking dinner and Tom and I are just about to sit down and eat."

There was a crushing silence from the phone. Sue smirked, a knowing impression of Bob's face, aghast at this admission from his wife held firmly in her mind's eye. Sue reveled in the subterfuge; Bob must be beside himself.

Finally, "Tom's there?"

"Yes, I asked him over tonight," still playing the coy part.

"So you've decided..."

"Not yet honey, but maybe later."

Tom couldn't have pieced this conversation together had he been listening.

Bob was frantic; his blood was roiling. He wanted to interrogate his wife. He wanted to demand her true intentions, but he could spoil the situation by forcing her hand too early. He would have to wait, be patient, and allow things to progress. "Call me Sue, call me as soon as...you know..."

"I'll call you as soon as I can, bye Bob"

Sue hung up the phone, turned to Tom and announced, "Dinner's ready".

After dinner, and the dishes, Sue looked quizzically at her younger brother and asked "What would you like to do this evening?"

Tom blushed like a school boy, dropped his gaze to the floor and smiled.

Sue ushered him into the bedroom and pointed to the bed, as she stepped into the bathroom. Inside she dialed Bob's number. When he answered she asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"You're not kidding are you Sue?"

"He's in our bed right now."

"I wish I were too."

"Do you want to listen?"

Bob responded thickly, "Yes."

Sue finished undressing, pushed the button for the speaker and then stepped out of the bathroom. She moved to the side of the bed placed the phone on the headboard and slid between the sheets.

Tom was ready, Sue was expectant, and Bob was riveted to the phone.

They made love multiple times, the voices and sounds of lovemaking being transmitted to Bob were of two lovers very comfortable with each other. But the thought that this was anything but a first encounter eluded Bob.

Finally, Sue excused herself to the bathroom, snatching the phone as she went. Inside the bathroom she pushed the button turning off the speaker, and asked if Bob was still there.