All Comments on 'The Cuck'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
maninconnmaninconnabout 1 year ago
Hmmmm….

“I will crawl out from under this witch of a woman and find that I can be a man again. I know the day will come; I won't put up with being her laky. If there is such a day in my future.... I can't wait.”

I can’t wait either. Seriously, I want to read that episode. I can never understand a man who accepts unwanted cuckolding, hates it, but sticks around. As much as he loves her, there need to be consequences for her continuing abuse of him.

Thanks for writing!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

As an Air Force vet myself, I find this extremely offensive. His fellow Airmen would find out. First, they would beat some sense into him then the Jody’s at the bank would learn what pain is. Finally the local Jag office would make sure she was thrown out on the street with nothing as part of the acrimonious divorce. Can’t have a disgrace like this POS in our Air Force so he would be encouraged to not re-up.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

5 big blazing stars for Jay, Great Story, Great Writing, Great Idea. Any Body that complains about your story just doesn't understand your relationship. Loving a woman so much, that even tho she is fucking every other guy in the world, you still love her, want to be with her and please her. Knowing that some day, she might stop being such a cheat and stay home with you. LOL I enjoyed your story Jay. Thanks for posting, especially here on Lit. where every body that can post a negative comment will do so, maybe it makes them feel "like a real man" to disparage someone else's hard work. I don't know, but I do know, everytime I post a story I go back and delete all the negative comments everyday for about a week or two. LOL All my stories are stories, I guess that is what I know. Great Job Jay. Thanks for the effort! #Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Call the cops, set her up and divorce her. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have turned into a writer who trolls his readers. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why not write a part 2, where he wakes up, grows a pair and burns the enemy to the ground?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its nice when the story has a man. A real man. Your story doesnt have that at all. He will become the fluffer for all her guys by the next story. What a pussy. Did you model him after yourself?

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Not brainwashed, just mentally ill.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Not only "Husband gets brainwashed" sometimes authors get brainwashed too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Retired Army myself and my wife fucked around on me regularly, mostly black guys. I did a year in Korea and she partied (hunted) every weekend. Seems she average a new cock about once a week, plus had about three regulars. We finally decided to live off post to ensure her fucking around did not damage my career. Okay, so I’m a cuck. We loved it. The bulls loved it. It was a win-win. I don’t care what anyone thinks. Thanks for the memories and the story.

Wavedave45Wavedave45about 1 year ago

I know it makes me sound like a dick but whenever "Military" is mentioned in any sort of story I automatically think "She's cheating". Being in the military is the biggest red flag there is. It's so big that there's only one and we have to share it. It's orbiting somewhere between the orbits of Uranus and Neptune to prevent it from getting in the way of anything. First time we put it out there we immediately realized it was a mistake . The western stars scape would be void of any stars in the southern hemisphere 4 months of the year from that flag blocking the starlight. Though that single night was definitely spectacular when the Earth was in just the right position and flag was perfectly perpendicular to the Earth where we got that godlike glowing rectangle in the night sky.It looked like one of those old internet pop up ads that had failed to load it's text. Severed as the basis for that stupid meme that we do our best to forget. Actually the meme came from Something Awful, haha remember that? Also remember that NASA picture of the night sky on that night that they used for the cover of National Geographic that pissed off all those religious snake handlers? Well I have the original uncropped one from the NASA webside as the desktop background on and old Tandy I use to keep the grandkids entertained when they visit. A followup mission was eventually launched to move the flag so the edge faced the Earth to get our stars back. It's pretty neat though because with almost any telescope and even a pair of binoculars you can see a "line void" block out some of the dimmer stars as everything slowly orbits. Kinda tricky because you gotta know exactly where to look. There's a couple of websites and an android app you can use to find it really quick though.But I digress...

If it's a real life cheating story from a forum I'll immediately stop reading. Makes you wonder if maybe they should have saved some tax money and never moved the flag. Maybe it might remind people what happens if you're married and in the military.

They should seriously consider banning anyone married or plans to get married from enlisting all together. I can't enlist since that fiasco down in Turks and Caicos back in 1987. I got my stuffed goat from the class action but I read that and army of taxidermists are still working day and night to get everyone what they're owed butare slowed by the fact that we can't breed the goats fast enough. So if you're STILL waiting after all these years I'd say go for the 4 stuffed tortoise alternative the website offers. It might be a little less than what you're entitled to but there's something to be said for finally having the closure needed to move on in life after you get that last repayment.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil477 months ago

Talking about mentality ill, 26thNC definitely comes in that category. Second of your stories I have read and there he is again making his usual derogatory comments as in all stories in this category. He really has to be off his head to keep reading this type of story (assuming he really does read them) only to make his usual derogatory comment. Thanks again for your story. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

re: Hornydevil47 What's so interesting is that you can't help yourself in the need to bitch about other readers. Did it ever occur to you to stop reading the comments, if they bother you so much. As to story didn't read it, since the comments were very clear that this was just another garbage story thrown into loving wives. Nothing new really, same old shit different day. I agree with some, this author and readers who favor this kind of trash must be mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I want my fucking money back!

What.......it's free?

Then you suck at making money!

Hey.....maybe Phyllis could pimp you out at a few gay bars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-eight-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peo...

story TAGS