The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 8.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They insisted on calling the paramedics to treat our injuries. I wanted to go to the emergency room to add more weight to the case. However when Shelly refused to go to the hospital, I had to decline also. I was afraid of leaving Shelly alone with the cops for fear she would confess everything.

Finally the cops left and after a few glasses of wine, for medicinal purposes only, I convinced Shelly to stay overnight in one of the kids rooms. I tossed a lot, but finally drifted off to sleep with visions of everything back to normal.

++++

A knock on the door at 2 AM is never a good thing, and this was no exception. My plan went to shit when the same female metro cop, who was very unhappy, placed Shelly and I in handcuffs. We were not even allowed to change from our sleeping lingerie.

"Don't say anything, no matter what!" I hissed at Shelly, as we were placed in separate metro squad cars and hauled off to booking.

It was several hours before I saw Shelly again. We had both gone thru the process, even the humiliating 'cavity' search, and were now handcuffed to a table facing a mirrored wall, in what looked like a stereotypical police interview room.

Shelly was barely holding it together, and was shaking like a leaf. A man I recognized from Ricks law firm Christmas parties -now a big shot Assistant District Attorney, strode into the room, a PC tablet under his arm.

The ADA did not have the smiling demeanor I recalled from that Christmas party. He held his hand up cutting off my protestations before sitting down.

"Your soon to be ex-husband Rick has spoken to me about you most recent past unwise life choices.."

Now it was my turn to cut him off "Is this how you and your law firm frat buddies rig the system when the victims are abused by one of the old boy network? It is ..."

I was shocked to silence when the ADA turned his computer tablet toward me, and we could see in vivid HD detail footage Shelly wacking me with the coin filled sock. There must have been audio on the hidden camera as well, because you could hear Shelly clear as a bell saying "It's gotta look good, Dani." As she continued to beat on me.

The video ran for another minute before the ADA closed down the screen. "I do not like people wasting my offices limited resources for their own personal vendettas. So in the interests of saving time and money I am making you a onetime non-negotiable deal. First I have requested you both be released to Rick's supervision for $5 thousand dollars each, which is 10% cash of your $50 thousand dollar bond."

He looked at Shelly and I. "Personally it would do you some good to spend time in lock-up. But Rick your husband has used what you call 'the legal fraternity' to get you sprung. You have one week to get your house in order and I will drop all charges. I urge you to take your husband's generous offer. If not." The ADA tapped the tablet on the table. "I will have your bail pulled and you will spend your time in county lock-up facing charges of filing a false police report, which IS a felony in this state, conspiracy, conspiracy to commit, and whatever else I can have my office dig up."

He pushed a cell phone across the table. "Rick's number is already entered, just press 'send'. It is your one call."

I was getting sick of people telling me what do. "I am not going to be bullied into giving away my marriage. Most of those charges are bogus throw aways and you know it. No wonder your first wife cheated on you..."

Shelly gripped my arm so tight I could feel her nails digging into my skin. "MAKE THE CALL NOW DANI. CALL RICK AND GET US OU OF HERE"

I saw panic in Shelly's eyes, I picked up the phone and pressed 'send'.

"Honey?" I said softly. "I was stupid again. You've gotta help me."

++++

I delayed signing the papers until the last day of the week. Staying in the guest bedroom, I figured if I kept close to Rick, he would get horny enough that I could use sex while reminding him of the good times and get him to change his mind. But the bastard had that skinny bitch trainer of his Jennifer in his bed every night. I was never able to work my magic with Jennifer using her tight frame fucking Rick's brains out.

I even tried throwing Shelly under the bus, blaming her for getting me wanting those big cocks. Rick just looked at me like it was my fault for my body wanting a large prick every once in a while. What was worse was Rick claiming I needed to drop some pounds. I do not think he understood the stress of job, jail, divorce..just all those decisions took a toll on my eating habits. I used to use sex with Rick as pleasure, but this past week without him touching me, made food the comfort of choice.

Although it hurt when Rick moved her into my house, I did get the satisfaction of making that bitch Jennifer wait until I left before she took up residence.

Speaking of moving. I did end up with Shelly, just for economy.

"How much you going to get?" Shelly asked.

"A little bit in Alimony, but I must pay off the car. About $350K after savings, jewelry, total after Rick gets the house refinanced to buy me out. But I will not see that for 30 days or more."

"You know Meat is not in town anymore."

"Yea you told me. What happened? Last I heard he was in the hospital."

"A bunch of guys caught him banging their bosses wife. Guess the boss was pretty popular, so they stomped the hell out of Meat and Meat's meat."

"Damn Shelly, that was all Meat was good for. You see him in the hospital?'

"Hell no! I wish I never met that big prick."

"That makes two of us, although I am going to miss the sex."

"What's the plan now Danielle? I mean with Rick, it is over, right? No more stupid shit."

"No more stupid stuff. You were right Shelly. I need be the good ex-wife, give Rick what he wants. After he gets over his hurt and pain I can be his friend, after twelve years I know what buttons to press better than that skinny bitch trainer he is playing house with. After I become Rick's friend, it is a small jump to lover and then wife again. Believe me Rick will get bored soon enough with that post teeny bopper girlfriend. He will quickly want some adult conversation, and a mature women who has his best interest at heart. Not some girl barely able to sit at the grown up table."

"What you wanna do until then."

I am going to do whoever I want, whenever I want, when I want."

"Danielle, it's not all it's cracked up to be. I envied you and Rick, what you had."

I shrugged. "Rick and I will have it again. But until then I want to get it out of my system so Rick and I will never have to worry. Don't you be singing the blues about the single ladies life. You get to eat out every night on different kinds of MEATloaf."

"Danielle, that's just what it is, lousy meatloaf. A forgettable substitute for a meal that only fill a craving. I would give up all my meatloafs forever, just for a shot at a full dinner with someone like Rick."

I shook my head at her. "Do not be putting your fork near my plate girlfriend. How about when I get my check and vacation time we go on a cruise and get our brains fucked out by some big dicked island boys."

I thought for sure, Shelly would break out into a wide grin. But all she gave me was a sad smile.

++++

So we went on a week cruise to get our brains fucked out. Or at least I got my brains fucked out by island boys, waiters, and anyone I could find in between the buffets. I figured I would work off the weight when I got home. After all the stress I needed a break. However I was dismayed to see the weight I had packed on in just one week. I guess it is true you board the cruise ship as passengers, but debark as cargo.

Shelly did not seem to have as much fun as I, and spent most of her time by the pool and onboard gym when not sightseeing. I also noticed she turned down most advances from men on the ship, but I seemed to be attracting mostly the less attractive 'wingmen' when we were approached. I came out of the ladies room before heading off to my recent conquest's cabin, and heard the guy tell his friend. "Told you so, you should have gone for the fat one. The porkers are always easier and eager to fuck."

Normally I would have turned down anyone who insulted me like that. But on the dance floor I felt his nice package..and screw it I was never going to see him again anyway.

++++

A year later my friendship with Rick was going nowhere. He and Jennifer seem to bond more every time I saw them, and they had even gotten married. The twins acceptance of Jennifer led to our first post divorce fight.

"Rick I do not like the kids calling that homewrecker of yours Mommy Jen. Furthermore I will not be called Mommy D by my own children whom I birthed. This is not a shared motherhood!"

Rick just shrugged. "Danielle it just it makes it easier around the house and kids events to keep things straight. We would never stop you from seeing the twins. But you have not been around much and Jennifer has just been picking up the slack."

I gave Rick the frozen pissed off 'look' that I used when we were married. What once intimidated him into silence, now did not even register. "I do not need that little live in tramp to pick up any slack..."

Now it was Rick who gave me a 'look' that hushed me. "I would be more careful speaking about my wife if I were you."

I quickly backtracked. "Um..well these projects at the office have been brutal and I am working my ass off." In reality my ass had been spreading rapidly, while work left me with barely enough energy to eat and watch some TV. "I'll try to make more time for the kids. It not fair for the kids to compare that bitc..your wife and I. It's not like your bitc..um.. Jennifer has to work at a real job."

Rick just shook his head. "Not that it is any of your business, but Jennifer's client list has been growing and she has been in great demand since the local gym put her in those commercials. Her income, even before the residual checks starting coming in, exceeded your jobs salary. It is nice to have two real incomes supporting the household for once."

Shit! I thought the new car and jewelry were just more indications of Jennifer's gold digging ways. I had planned to use that against her. Now that she had her own money it was going to be more difficult.

"I don't care Rick. I am those children's ONLY mother, and I demand to be addressed as such."

"Demand, command, remand all you want. You can have the kids address you as your highness in your own house when they are with you. You do not have any say in how my WIFE and I set OUR house rules. You gave up any right when you ended the marriage."

"But I did not end the marriage Rick, you did. It's not too.."

Rick gave me more of the 'look' and left me in mid sentence.

++++

I became the anti Jennifer 'Mom', with cupboards full of snacks and soda plus trips to MacDonalds and Pizza whenever the Kids and I were together. Still I was shocked when Erin asked me.

"Mommy D..I mean Mom, what size is a queen?"

"You mean a queen like in Disney movies or a real Queen, like the queen of England?"

Erin shrugged. "My friend John at school said he heard Terri's Mom tell his Mom that you are a size queen. I wanted to know if you are the same size as a queen"

I was even more shocked when Eric piped in. "I think they meant like Queen size, cause Mom is fat."

"Eric!" my daughter scolded her twin brother. "You know Mommy Jen said we should not call people fat because they already know they are fat."

My son just shrugged. "Mom how come you do not work out with Mommy Jen? She helps lots of fat Moms lose weight. We could all work out together."

Erin trying to one up her brother broke in. "That won't work cause Mommy Jen is not working out even with Dad real hard anymore."

My ears perked up at this tidbit of info about my rival to Rick. I slide a plate of twinkies toward the twins. "Why is that bitc..Mommy Jen not working out anymore" I asked my son.

He stuffed his face before answering. "Cause she is getting fat too."

Now I had a real smile on my face. Looks like domestic life and keeping up with two kids plus work was taking its toll on that conniving cunt. Let's see how Rick likes it when his little hottie turns into a big butterball.

When Rick came to pick up the kids I could not help get my dig in. "Rick is Jennifer alright? I see she is looking a little chunky lately."

Rick had a puzzled look on his face as he corralled the twins into the car. Turning to me, his face lit up. "Yep, Jennifers getting big, and going to get even bigger. She is pregnant, ultra sound shows it is going to be a boy."

I pasted a smile on my face. "Well..um ..congratulations" I said as they drove away. Inside I was crestfallen, this was a real problem. Another son would bond that bitch Jennifer to Rick. I tried to look at the advantages. The only positive I could come up with was how difficult losing the baby weight was. Also a newborn puts a lot of stress on a relationship. Maybe a baby was just what was needed to drive a wedge between Rick and Jennifer.

++++

The new baby was a disaster, but for only for me. Jennifer not only lost her baby weight in record time, but the gym built a whole new campaign around her new 'Mommy Workout'. The twins were thrilled with their new brother and fought to help out with everything from feeding to changings. They were loath to come visit me and be away from their new brother.

My life was a grind of work, work, more work, some time with the kids, and getting Shelly to hit the spots to get laid by some guys. With my bathroom scale creeping steadily north, I needed Shelly's hot figure to draw in the guys. But even that was coming to an end.

Shelly had been dating a guy named Mike, who was a government drone she met at some company bureaucratic function.

"What do you see in Mike, Shelly? I mean he is Ok looking and all, but not the kind of guy you normally go for. I mean it's not as if he has lots of money, a big time job, is famous or anything."

I did not mention that I had once spied on them in the bedroom, since Shelly never looked at any other guys anymore. Mike was not much bigger than Rick, and his technique was not anything to write home about. However Shelly acted like Mike was the greatest lover on earth. Either she was a better actress than I thought, or I was missing something.

Shelly waved me off. "I never felt like this way about anyone. Mike just makes me feel so ..so secure."

"Secure? Mike? Really? He acts so slow, so deliberate, not at all like the big impulsive He Men we always hook up with. You have been seeing Mike longer than both your marriages"

Shelly actually blushed. "This is not a hook up. Mike just seems to have a way with me. You should see us together when we go out. People are just drawn to Mike. It is like he commands respect without even asking. He just has this quiet confidence that gets people to trust and do what he says without being demanding or browbeating."

I had to laugh at that one. "So Shelly what has Mike been demanding you do in the bedroom that is so good you gave up chasing dicks with me."

I was surprised when Shelly refused to go into any bedroom details, I was even more surprised at what Shelly said next. "Mike is asking me to go to Washington DC with him next week."

"How domestic of him." I commented dryly. "You going to go tour the Smithsonian? Visit your congressmen, maybe join the protest march against condom testing on kittens?"

Shelly's eyes flashed in anger. "IF you must know, Mike is being honored in an award ceremony at the Pentagon. I had to drag it out of him. But he was defusing IEDs bombs in Iraq, and as he put it 'did some stupid John Wayne shit that a nearsighted dumb assed lost photo journalist got pictures of'.

"Mike was in the Army? Doing explosive stuff? He seems so..like wimpy."

Now Shelly was angry. "Mike was EOD in the Reserves and did tours in both Iraq and Afghanistan."

"Wow, who would have known."

Shelly looked down at her nails. "I was going to wait until I got back to tell you. But Mike asked me to move in with him. I said Yes. My lease is up at the end of the month, I am sure the landlord will sign a new lease with you."

"What, you going to settle down and live in his house with a white picket fence, have Mike's 2.5 kids and greet him at the door with a martini and blow job after work each day."

"Danielle I would have 25 of his kids and give him a blow job anywhere and everywhere in, or out of the house everyday if I get half the chance."

I tried to put on a cheery face. "Well in between your blowjobs, we can still hang out together. Mike can do the barbeque thing while we drink wine and swap lies."

Shelly looked down at her nails again. "That's the other thing, we should cool it for a while. Mike acts like you are a bad influence on me."

Now I was shocked. "ME the bad influence? Does Mike know about your two other husbands, how you all cheated on each other, or how many cocks you sampled? Not to mention size and quality."

Shelly was defiant. "Yes Mike knows about my past." I saw Shelly wipe a tear from her eye. "He knows all about my past in great detail. Mike says he thought about it a lot. It does not matter who I screwed in the past as along as he is the only one in the future."

I gave her a look of astonishment. "So you think you can give up all those big cocks cold turkey? You cannot be serious."

"You will never understand." With that Shelly got up and walked into the other room.

++++

Shelly did move out and now my life was just more work and my children. After Shelly left, I no longer felt the urge to fuck around every night. Mainly because I did not have the energy, and second, not the desire so much anymore.

It may also have been the quality of men willing to bed me. When my scale pushed past 200 pounds I cried so hard I thought I was going to choke. However that did not stop me from finishing off the chocolate cake in the refrigerator.

+++

My sugar had me borderline diabetic, with my blood pressure and cholesterol so high my doctor was warning me I was on the way to a stroke, and would never see my twin's graduate high school.

But I was there at their graduation ceremony, with the tears running down my face.

Rick put his arm around me for the first time in years, since the divorce, and gave me a hug. "We did good, beautiful."

The smile I gave him ended at my lips. I knew my eyes betrayed my sadness. "What do I do now?" I said softly. "My babies are all grown up."

Rick was cordial. "You move on, and if you don't mind my saying so, it's about time. You're only 45, Danielle. Take Jenny up on her offer, she'll whip you into shape. And don't tell me you can't afford it, she'll do it free of charge. If you were to lose 60 pounds, you'd have the men lining up to chase you again."

I snorted. "That's easy for you to say, Mr. Lean Mean Running Machine. You have no idea how hard it is to lose weight."

Rick stared at me, and watched me blush. "Alright, maybe you do."