The Cuckold Who Wasn't

Story Info
Maybe he was a cuckold, maybe not.
3k words
3.93
20.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

The Cuckold Who Wasn't.

Read the title, Read the tags, If it isn't your thing, Don't read it.

Tags. Cuckold, hotwife, unprotected sex, bisexual male, gay anal

My name is Kyle. I met Bruce at a home brewers expo a couple of months ago.

We became good friends, and started working together on improving our home brewing skills and equipment. Both of us striving to continuously make better beer.

This morning, after a brewing session, I was cleaning up my brewery in the garage, when my phone buzzed to indicate I had a message. After finishing the cleanup I picked up the phone to check the message.

It was from Bruce, It read, "Call me, Buddy, We need to talk."

I thought, OK, that sounds odd. I called him.

Bruce answered on the second ring. I said "Hey man, whats up?"

Bruce said "can we meet in the cellar this afternoon, I really need to talk to you."

"Hey sure thing, Is everything OK?" I asked. "You sound kind of messed up."

Bruce replied, "I'll talk to you when you get here, Around three or four o'clock OK with you?"

"Sure, I'll talk to you then," I said.

Bruce hung up.

WTF?, I thought to myself.

Bruce owns a house a couple of suburbs over from me. The usual kind of suburban family home. Three bedroom, two bathroom, that sort of thing. There was one big difference between his house and mine. His has a cellar. Bruce has converted the cellar to a mini boutique brewery. Complete with a small bar, and a couple of classic wooden barroom tables and half a dozen wooden barroom chairs, he picked them all up at a dispersal auction somewhere.

It made for a really nice rustic hangout for guys to get together over a couple of cold beers.

A bit after three I pulled up out front of Bruce's house and made my way down the side to the cellar door. The door had the "open" sign up, so I went in.

Bruce was at the bar, polishing some glasses. He nodded to me as I came in. "Grab a chair Kyle, I'll pour us a beer and be right with you."

After pouring the beers Bruce came and sat at a table with me, he looked like shit.

"What gives man, You look like you haven't slept for a fucking week."

Bruce replied, "I haven't,"

"What is it man?, and how can I help?"

"It's my wife, man."

"What's wrong with Joanne?, Is she sick?"

"I wish," Bruce spat.

Oh fuck, "Tell me, Lets see what I can do to help."

Bruce said "Man, she wants to make me a cuckold."

"What the fuck?, you are kidding?, right?"

"Oh it gets worse, Joanne wants you to be her bull."

"Yeah, very funny," I said.

"Do I look like I'm fucking laughing, Kyle."

"Sorry man, no you don't. Just tell her it ain't happening. Tell her you won't be a cuckold, and she can get that crazy idea out of her head."

"I tried that, I told her you wouldn't do that to me."

"And?" I asked.

Bruce told me that she gave him an ultimatum. It was either going to be me, or the big African guy down at the local gym. She told him she would prefer me, but would take the African as punishment if we didn't meet her needs.

"Divorce the bitch," I said to Bruce.

"I can't, Kyle, I love her, and wouldn't want to give her up."

"So you are going to share your wife with some big black fucker from the local gym." I said, with a certain level of disgust in my voice, aimed at my friend for being so weak.

"No Kyle, I am going to share my wife with you. Please, don't say no." Bruce looked broken.

I stood up and stepped around the table to his side. He stood up to meet me. I put my arms around him, and just hugged him tight. Gently thumping my fist against his shoulder, I said "It's OK Bruce, If this is what you want, I will do it."

I had always had an eye for Joanne.

She is an exceptionally attractive woman. Very petite, but with curves in all the right places. Firm well rounded little breasts. Curvy hips and a cute little bubble butt.

Incredibly long shapely legs, which, when combined with a pair of yoga pants, formed a highway which led up to the prettiest little camel toe I've ever had the pleasure of looking at. Albeit very discreetly.

I stepped back from Bruce and looked at him. "I have a confession to make."

Bruce looked at me quizzically.

"Bruce, I'm not a bull. In fact, I'm a bi-sexual bottom."

Bruce looked at me with a shocked look on his face, "Are you fucking serious?" he asked

I nodded.

He said," I guess that we both have secrets then, I am bi as well, although Joanne doesn't know about it."

"top or bottom?" I asked

"I can do both," Bruce said

"If I'm to become Joanne's bull I will have to man up. I won't let her treat you like a cuck, and you will stay on top by becoming my bull. If you want to."

Bruce admitted that he liked the idea "I guess my wife and I have the same taste in men," he said, in almost a defeated way.

We sorted out how we were going to do this, and then I went home.

Friday night, at about half past six, I arrived at Bruce and Joanne's house.

Bruce greeted me at the door. "Is she ready?" I asked.

"She is ready." said Bruce, before stepping aside so I could see his wife.

Joanne was dressed in a white semi see through blouse, with a small Spanish style leather vest over it. The vest was cut back short at the front, so as not to block the view of her breasts, which obviously were not encased in a bra. Her nipples clearly visible. She wore a short leather skirt which showed most of her thighs, almost up to the cheeks of her butt. The right side of the skirt was also split all the way up to her hip. On her feet she wore a simple pair of leather sandals.

"Joanne you look stunning," I said.

I walked towards her, put my right arm around her waist and with my left hand reached inside the open split in her skirt and lifted her leg up to rest on my hip.

Then while I kissed her deeply and explored inside her mouth with my tongue I caressed her right ass cheek with my left hand.

I glanced at Bruce, he looked devastated. His wife was being used like a common slut by his friend.

When we broke our embrace she turned to Bruce.

He looked totally broken by what he had just seen. Joanne said to him "see cucky, that is the way to greet a woman."

I slapped her ass, hard, and I mean really hard. She shrieked in pain.

"Do not speak to your husband like that, bitch."

"Whatever else he may be, he is also my friend, and if you can't respect him as a husband, you will at least respect him as my friend."

She looked at me as if she was going to say something. I turned my head slightly and looked at her a little sideways, as if daring her. She dropped her eyes and nodded. "Of course, you are right, and I apologize."

"Apologize to Bruce, he is the one you showed disrespect to."

She did, she turned to her husband and said, "I'm sorry, baby, I should not have spoken to you like that."

"Excellent, Shall we go then," I said, extending my arm to her.

We walked out the door to go out to dinner. Bruce stood at the door and watched us go. He was in tears. I felt for him, and looked forward to making it up to him.

Around ten thirty Joanne and I returned to the house. It was in darkness. Bruce would be in the cellar as we had planned.

Once inside I took Joanne in my arms and kissed her, hard and deep. We explored each others mouths delving into each other deeply with our tongues, and sucking each others tongue.

She was giving me a hard on with the way she kissed, so wanton and wanting.

I had one of her breasts in my hand through her blouse, softly pinching her nipple, causing her to moan with need. "Lead the way," I said.

She took me by the hand and led me toward the main bedroom. As she entered the room she switched the intercom on the wall to "transmit".

Slowly I started to undress Bruce's wife in their bedroom. I was going to fuck his wife in their marital bed. I would have preferred not to, but she would want to do it as part of cuckolding her husband.

Having removed her vest and blouse, I bent and took one of her beautiful little breasts in my mouth. I was surprised by how much her nipples grew. They had to be almost an inch long, and as thick as my little finger. I enjoyed suckling on one and then the other breast.

Joanne has very sensitive tits, and the attention I was giving them had her moaning with need.

She stripped off my shirt and tossed it aside, then reached for my jeans, which she undid and proceeded to slide down my thighs. I used one foot to pry the boot off my other foot, and vise versa.

Joanne continued to slide my jeans off over my feet, before tossing them aside with my shirt.

I then reached for her skirt, undoing it, and easing it down her long shapely legs, which I lifted one at a time to remove the skirt. I then tossed the skirt onto the little pile of clothes we were creating.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed, Joanne standing in front of me, between my knees. I eased her g-string off her hips, and eased the little scrap of fabric away from her mons, and out of the crack of her ass.

Then I planted a kiss on her bare shaved pussy.

"Fuck I like shaved pussy," I said to her.

"Eat it," she said to me. "Devour it, it belongs to you."

How could I refuse such an offer. I went to work with my tongue and lips. Sucking and kissing every little bit of her beautiful, wet pussy. I love the taste of a woman's juices, I could eat this pussy all night long.

I could have eaten her pussy all night long, but she couldn't handle having it eaten all night long.

After a few minutes she started to shudder and moan, then get ever more vocal until she screamed out, "OH, FUCK, I"M CUMMING, I"M CUMMING, FUCK, EAT ME. EAT ME, FUCK YES."

Then she started to collapse, her legs unable to hold her up. I eased her down onto the bed.

Once she had got her breath back I moved to a position that would allow her to suck my cock.

She was good at it. Without any hesitation she swallowed my entire eight inch cock all the way to it's base. Again and again she took the entire length. Then easing off my cock, she licked her way down to my balls, which she sucked into her greedy mouth one at a time, suckling on them like a little gobstopper lolly. There is a limit as to how much of this I could take. I eased her back up the bed, and started to eat her pussy again. After I had her juices flowing again I sucked her clit into my mouth, and sucked hard. She went into another explosive orgasm. "FUCK YES, YES, YES, FUCK, SUCK THAT CLIT, SUCK IT HARD, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, YES."

Her hips were bucking up hard into my mouth, she was force feeding me her clit. Then she collapsed back onto the bed. Moaning and quivering in post orgasmic bliss.

As Joanne started to recover I eased up the bed until I was able to claim her mouth with mine.

Then I reached down and lifted her legs up till I had them up past her waist, with her feet rested on my shoulders. "Guide me," I said.

Joanne reached down and took my cock in her hand and guided me to her opening. "Fuck me hard and deep." She said "Fill me up with your big cock."

I did. In one non stop push I filled her needy cunt with all eight inches of my cock.

She came to another screaming orgasm as she felt the head of my cock press gently against her cervix.

I was not battering her cervix, just pressing it. I didn't want to bruise it. I wanted to stimulate it. Again and again I sank the entire length of my cock into her, pressing the cervix gently at the end of each stroke.

There was a limit to how much of this she could take, she had another amazing screaming orgasm. She was starting to get exhausted.

I increased my pace until I could contain myself no longer. With one final push I pressed the head of my cock against her cervix and sprayed her womb full of spurt after spurt of my cum.

Then I collapsed on top of Bruce's wife, puffing and panting, sucking hard to get air into my lungs. Once my breathing started to return to normal I asked "Can your husband fuck you like that?" I asked

"He is good," She said "but not that good."

"Are you on the pill?" I asked.

"We haven't been using anything for two years." She said

Oh fuck, I thought. Have I just impregnated my friends wife.

"I need a shower." I said. I got up and went to the ensuite bathroom.

When I came out, Joanne went in. I got dressed while she showered. After dressing I waited for her to come out of the bathroom, then gathered her in my arms and kissed her hard.

"I need to go," I said. She nodded. I left.

Bruce was in the cellar.

I went in, and he stood to meet me. Was he going to punch me in the mouth, knowing what his wife and I had just been doing.

I looked at Bruce's face, he looked devastated.

"Bruce, you put the intercom on "receive" didn't you?"

He nodded.

"Fuck man, I told you to leave the fucking thing off."

"I couldn't help it, Kyle, I had to know what was happening."

"Well, now you know. How do you feel?"

"Like I've just had my guts ripped out. But, it is the hottest thing I've ever heard."

"I almost came in my jeans, hearing how horny my wife was with you."

He then surprised me, "Would you let me be there next time? I want to be able to see that look of total orgasmic pleasure on her face."

I thought to myself, Bruce, you may actually be a cuckold, whether you admit it or not.

" I need to fuck," he said to me.

"I know you do," I said.

I went to him, and started to undo his jeans.

He had nothing on his feet but his house loafers so I peeled his jeans and loafers off together in one bundle. I dropped to my knees and took Bruce's cock in my mouth. I sucked him deep into my mouth, and down my throat, again, and again.

Bruce was as hard as construction steel. He said "I need to fuck you, bend over."

I turned and bent over a table. Bruce came up behind me, placed a hand on the middle of my back to hold me down. Then he lined his cock up with my ass. He had obviously lubed his cock beforehand because he slid the head of his cock into my ass with no resistance.

Then he fucked me. This wasn't fucking for pleasure, it was fucking for revenge. Bruce was almost as long as my eight inches, and if anything he may have been slightly thicker. He slammed his entire length into my ass all the way to the hilt. The air left my lungs in one giant whoof. I had never had a cock rammed into me so hard before in my life His fucking was brutal. Ramming his entire length into me again and again. He would withdraw until only his cock head remained inside me, then he would ram the entire length into me until his balls slapped against mine. Again and again he filled me with his cock, until he could contain himself no longer. With one final lunge, he buried his cock deep inside me, and he came. Again and again he pushed his cock in to the hilt, and each time I felt his cum washing my insides. I couldn't take any more, with an almost girlish squeal I came. I splashed my cum on the barroom floor, while my friend splashed his cum deep inside my body.

Most men want to reclaim their wife after being cuckolded, but Bruce wanted to reclaim me after I cuckolded him.

A few days later I messaged Bruce. "Hey man, How are you doing?"

He messaged back. "I'm good, Are you OK?"

I messaged back. "Still a little sore. You really know how to fuck a guy hard."

He sent back, "sorry, I guess I just needed payback."

I replied, "Please don't be sorry. I understand. Bruce, I had just thoroughly fucked your wife. You needed to unload."

Bruce sent, "I want some more payback. Meet me at the cellar?"

I smiled. "Sure, see you soon."

END

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers