The Reversal

Story Info
Mark reverses his cuckolding.
1.1k words
3.29
34.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Club_Soda
Club_Soda
252 Followers

I watched as my wife Stephanie fucked her bull Tim. They were on the on his bed again, completely naked. Tim with his legendary 9-inch cock and endless stamina was thrusting in and out of my bride. It looked like it was going to be another all-night fuck session. After almost three years of watching those two, I had gotten good at knowing how long they would last.

I sat in the usual position, tied to a chair completely naked. They had put a ball gag in my mouth, then covered my head with a mask that only had holes cut for the nose and eyes. My hands restrained behind my back and legs tied to the chair legs. This was how Stephanie and Tim preferred to retrain me.

Sometimes they could throw me in a cage, sometimes string my arms up so I had to stand on my toes facing away from the bed. Sometimes they tied me to the bed as they made love on top of me.

I loved the torture of being humiliated, but in all honesty, I couldn't have stood this much humiliation for this long if there wasn't a partner to share it with. Janae was my partner. Janae was Tim's wife, his cuckqueen.

Twice a week for three years now the cuckold and cuckqueen watched as the bull and cuckcake fucked each other senseless. To make things even more frustrating for us, Stephanie and Tim would often put Janae and myself in positions where we could almost pleasure each other but not quite.

One time they tied Janae to my crotch and placed a metal mush between us, so I felt her hot breath, but she couldn't actually make contact.

Another time they secured me in front of Janae where I had easy access to suck on her breasts, but they covered her breasts with an odorless liquid that was vomit inducing if I tried to suck on her.

However, their favorite torture by far for us was to tie me to this chair and follow that up by securing Janae's exposed pussy just half an inch away from contacting my fully erect cock.

Sometimes they tied her a little lower so Janae's prominent inner lips would just barely make contact with my 5-inch cock when I was fully hard. This position is where we found themselves today.

I looked back and forth between the bed where Tim was trying to put a baby in my wife, and the magnificent view of Janae's tits right in front of my face.

"Cum in me Tim, make me pregnant, I want your baby, not Mark's, yours. I want that big, beautiful cock to be the father of my children. I'll make Mark raise them, just put them in me." I heard Stephanie yell from the bed, my cock getting harder.

Tim had been trying to get Stephanie pregnant for over a year now. It hasn't happened yet but not for lack of trying. The man could absolutely flood a pussy with seamen. Tonight, I bet he was going to do it three, maybe four times.

I watched as Tim started thrusting forward, getting ready to deposit his first load of the evening when I felt something I had not felt sense before Tim had started trying to knock up my wife. I felt a hot pussy around the head of my dick.

Looking back towards Janae I noticed that her restraints had slipped. Not a lot but enough to lower herself down onto me.

She started moving her hips in circles, causing my already hard cock to get even harder. It had been so long sense I was inside a pussy that even just the tip penetrating this woman was absolute heaven.

We both watched together as Stephanie screamed out an orgasm. Followed shortly by Tim flooding her womb. The bull and cuckcake collapsing into each other on the bed, not caring about the humiliation and discomfort felt by their cuckold and cuckqueen.

For the next 10 minutes Janae stayed completely still. Not wanting the two lovers to figure out what had happened. Eventual Tim recovered and was back to vigorously pounding my wife's pussy. His recovery time was also legendary for a man over 35. I doubt many 18-year-olds could fuck the way he does.

When Tim and Stephanie started to get loud again, Janae managed to lower herself halfway down my cock.

I watched her face as she suppressed her moans of pleasure, while her hips worked her pussy on my dick. I didn't need to hold myself back, my ball gag and mask blocked out all the noise I would have made.

"Mark" the 29-year-old wife said to me. "Tim shoots blanks, he can't get anyone pregnant. He has been trying to knock me up for 3 years now."

Hearing this news, I was at one time very relieved that I wouldn't be raising Tim's child while at the same time disappointed that another man wasn't knocking up Stephanie. I really did like the idea of being the ultimate cuckold.

"But I'm fertile. The doctor said I'm very fertile, and tonight is the best night to get me pregnant."

My cock stirred. I was inside a woman I could get pregnant right here right now. I moaned into my ball gag as Janae lowered herself even further down onto me.

"Do it again, cum in me again Tim. Show Mark what a real man is!" My wife screamed from the bed.

"Do it Mark, cum inside of me, make Tim raise your baby." Janae whispered to me.

I did the tiny thrusts I was able to do through the restraints into Janae's pussy. She worked her pussy around in circles over my cock. Our spouses were fucking vigorously on the bed, while we were barley fucking at all in the corner.

It happened at the same time. Tim roared again, shooting a buck of useless seamen into Stephanie, and at the same time I moaned into my ball gag, sending an average amount of cum into Janae's married pussy, but my swimmers were alive and well.

I collapsed back into the chair, as Tim collapsed on my wife. Janae was standing in her locked position, with a satisfied look on her face, cum leaking out of her pussy.

I was no sex stud. I couldn't get hard enough to reach Janae a second time that night, while Tim railed away at my wife, cumming in her three more times before they had their fill.

I didn't get another chance at Janae's pussy for a few years, but I really didn't need to get one.

Tim and Stephanie's twice weekly fuck sessions continues as normal. Three weeks later, while locked in a dog cage next to Janae who was locked in her own dog cage, so looked over to me and said, "I missed my period."

I grinned, in complete satisfaction that I had reverse cuckolded Tim.

Club_Soda
Club_Soda
252 Followers