All Comments on 'The Cuckold's Conundrum'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

AVOID!!

If you hate cuck shit.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
The problem with this is her response:

I love being able to dominate you and punish you....she’s not in love with him, she’s in love with hurting him. How strong of a marriage is it when one person is only there to be a physical and emotional punching bag?

Sorry but do yourself a favour, re write this bullshit and make it a little bit more realistic.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
What

What possesses someone, even an Englishman, to write a POS like this? The little shite has been busy writing two puddles of word vomit to smell up LW for a few days.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
Amazing

-26thNC Approved

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 3 years ago

The cess pit gets deeper

YouamiYouamiabout 3 years ago

TooSmallDave

Dude, you seriously need help with your sissy cuck wimp hubby obsession. This tale of humiliation and feminisation of the husband resulting in him being analised is truly revolting on so many levels. You may get off on such fetishes, but expect a torrent of flack from those of us readers who refuse to accept the mistaken belief that this bullshit behaviour is mainstream. It is not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice job! Would be interested to see a Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1 star

for cuck story. deserves a negative rating -- such a revolting story. No wanker can feel my macho butt without dire consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why write anal like that

I mean the guy has a horse cock (she held her hands a foot apart) and the wimp is a tiny man with a virgin asshole. Yet Toby can easily stick that monster into the wimps unprepared (think full of crap, no lube) and the wimp simply states there was pain but it was wonderful? He would be in the ER getting stitches and Toby would be puking at the sight of his messy dick.

No reality at all so even a bad cuck story got worse.

pfeelthypfeelthyabout 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing your story. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
belongs in gay

wrong category, whole story was about a homosexual who happened to have a girl around

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Another closeted gay man doing a cuck by the numbers story because hes desperate for the approval of other weak and slightly off people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WTF

Come on this is definitely in the wrong category. This is an S&M story. His fiancee is definitely a sadomasochist! All she want to do is dominate and her him? Give me a fucking break here! Your stories are mis-leading and should not be in the "loving wives" category. 1 star

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 3 years ago

Whole lot of comments stating - accurately so - how dreadful this story is.

But, evidently, my original offering hit such a nerve that it needed to be deleted?

Geezus... doesn't get softer than a wimping cuck.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

26thCuck is my favorite bitch. He even copied my bio word for word. What a pathetic POS.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveabout 3 years agoAuthor

Okay men. This is a fictional erotic story. It's made up. None of this stuff occured in real life. Don't let it challenge your fragile masculinity because it's just a silly piece of fiction. I have to say that I feel more confident in my self confidence and identiity now having seen how delicate some of you macho misogynist snowflakes really are. You've made a 3 inch dick cuckold sissy man feel proud. And I have had kids who have gone on to make me proud by becoming doctors and artists and chefs and nurses and businesswomen and mothers and fathers themselves. I'm a really good dad, husband, grandad. If you don't like these pervy stories don't read them. Thanks guys. Love you xxx

RubberbummRubberbummabout 3 years ago

Great story, so erotic. A perfect marriage for us cucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey TooSmallDave, sorry you’ve received so many negative comments. I thank you for your story.....I’m Catalonian and small, been cuckolded by Germans and a Nigerian and American blacks. But my wife and I are still married, moderately successful and happy. I didn’t always understand my Yana’s attraction to other men but the Nigerian’s wife explained: some men got it 24/7, most do not. Men who got it fuck who they want and all the rest of us are cuckolds or unknowing dopes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love you life, Too Small Dave. You live the life I wish I was living. I cry some nights wishing I was you. Love 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Things ... like this ones from this stinky drivel as for turds ...like the scribbler, were given a ZyclonB shower and then used as fuel for the furnace, in the good old times.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

I hated that i liked it

SweetJune4uSweetJune4uover 2 years ago

Splendid I loved it . So revealing of the cuckold personality. The man who wears a small penis is so adaptable from necessity. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I skimmed thru this one and came to the conclusion this was one big heaping pile of smelly turd. Written for the sickos, cucks and sewer rats that seem to fawn over these type of stories. A shrink would have a field day with these guys. Wonder why so many of the readers in this category are mentally retarded and that includes the authors that write this bullshit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While this was grammatically a well written story the thinking be the MC (TCD?) is below pathetic. IF you have an average or small penis you have a right to be respected by your wife after the marriage. Especially if you've had the chance to screw a few times. She knows what she wants and shouldn't expect you to become something that goes against your nature. If you need to be belittled and treated like a female just go to a local gay club and find a bear who can take care of you. Dump the bitch before the wedding and avoid letting her get the money and assets you worked for in the inevitable divorce when she wants more than she gets from her lifestyle of living with you. Hell, Toby has probably already started thinking about letting you enjoy the humiliation for a few years and then get Sylvia to dump you so they can live off the divorce proceeds and any alimony she can get out of you. Writing was good but the subject viewpoint sucked; would be better in the fetish category.

trisetristrisetrisabout 2 years ago

Wow great story, it’s the first of this authors that I have read and will certainly read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this so much. Wish I were her husband. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So pathetic that any man would want to be treated like this. “Silk night dress”? WTF?? Both the alpha male and the submissive sissy are gay, or at least bi. The level of disrespectful, demeaning and humiliating actions and words are NOT love; anyone who would treat another like this is seriously disturbed and anyone who would welcome such treatment is profoundly fucked up. These kinds of stories should have their own category and not be put in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting. Never marry the slut.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam11 months ago

I so wish my wife had found a man like Toby who would have truly accepted me into their bed

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Atleast she loves her husband,cuckholding ,very humiliating for husband who has small cock, all small cock man never to marry you know u never to satisfy your wife with your cock wife will alway stray seek others size matters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...