The Cuckquean Ch. 02 - Butch Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's paddles in my robe upstairs," Jemima quietly said.

Leslie turned to the sexually charged teenager and said, "Well? What are you waiting for?"

Squealing with delight, Angela ran upstairs before quickly returning with a thickly padded square paddle. She dropped to her knees before Leslie and, keeping her eyes and head down as she'd seen Jemima do for Cillian, offered her the paddle.

Jemima had paddled Angela under instruction from Cillian, but Jem was too much of a softy and didn't hit her hard enough. Ange was too frightened to let Cillian paddle her. A2 was in awe of Jemima's ability to receive punishment on her toned, sexy ass and react sexually. But Angela thought being paddled as Leslie fingered her would be an exciting experience.

Smiling down at the luscious young woman at her feet, Leslie patted the countertop. "Feet on the ground, belly and tits on the countertop," Leslie demanded. "Feet spread about shoulder-width apart."

Angela eagerly complied. Once she was in position, Leslie brought the paddle stingingly down onto Angela's nicely rounded butt.

"Ouch!" Ange yelped, but the heat that Leslie had engineered in her bottom quickly travelled to her clit and cunt. Angela's tiny clit poked its head through her folds as it engorged with blood, and fresh arousal poured down her inner thighs.

Putting her thumb in her mouth to soak it with spit, Leslie then placed it against A2's pucker hole and whacked her again. Simultaneously with the paddles thwack, Leslie forced her thumb through Ange's knot and into her bum.

"Ouch! Angela yipped again before her protest turned into a low, soft groan of pleasure as she felt her ass' sphincter opened.

Leslie shifted her hand and thrust two fingers into Angela's spasming pussy. Hooking them down and back, Leslie searched for and found A2's G-spot. Lifting the paddle, Leslie waited for Angela to clench her ass, anticipating the strike. Watching eagerly, Leslie remained still, her only movement being her fingers and thumb gently thrusting into Angela's fuck holes. As soon as A2 relaxed her buttocks, Leslie smacked them with the paddle. This time, when Angela yelled out, Leslie pinched her fingers and thumb together and pulled, scraping her knuckles firmly across Ange's inner pleasure spot.

Almost screaming, Ange orgasmed. She didn't quite squirt over her lesbian lover's hand, but she certainly soaked it with a copious amount of pussy juice. Sinking flat onto the bench top, Angela groaned, "Well, that was intense!"

Smacking Ange's firm bottom, Jemima said, "And just in time for you to slice some tomatoes, parsley and mushrooms to add to our salads."

Laughing, Leslie washed her beefy hand under the sink's taps and shifted to grab a beer from Jem's fridge. Opening it, she took a long swallow before belching at least as loudly as Tina had. "That's good beer," Leslie exclaimed, checking the can out. "Heineken, huh? Oh, how the other half live!"

"Yes, we've been rolling in it ever since Cillian got delisted," Jemima facetiously stated. Jemima was paid well. As a grade 3 radiologist, she earned a low six-figure income. Cillian's labouring job added another sixty to seventy thousand dollars per year to their household budget. However, the repayments on their $3.5m house were not cheap. To help reduce the costs, Jemima's brother, Jaspirit, and her mother, Waheeda, had gifted Jem and Cillian a million dollars each. Plus, Cillian had received a six-hundred thousand payout when he was delisted. This reduced the mortgage to a manageable level for the mixed-race pair and meant that life was comfortable.

Angela slid off the bench and walked to the linen cupboard to fetch a washer. Entering the downstairs bathroom, she washed her still-flaming pussy, face, and hands. Taking the rinsed washer back to the kitchen, Angela knelt before Leslie and gently removed the dildo from Leslie's tightly grasping vagina. After carefully washing Leslie's sticky pussy, Ange took the rubber 'cock' and returned to the bathroom to clean that, too.

"That's an amazingly well-trained wench you have there, Jemima," Tina observed.

"Being a radiologist means I'm a little anal about hygiene," Jemima dismissively replied. "Ange knows that and ensures our toys are all carefully cleaned, sterilised and oiled before we use them again."

Angela returned, knelt, and offered Leslie's 'cock' back to her. Taking it, Leslie partly squatted and re-seated the dildo's double-end into her tight cunt.

"I've gotten so used to wearing this that I feel empty without it," Leslie stated.

Finishing the salad by slicing the eggs she'd boiled and adding Parmesan cheese, Jemima said to Leslie and Angela, "You'd better find some pants at least before we go back out there. It'd be safer if we covered our tops, too."

"Do you have anything I can change into?" Tina asked. "It's getting quite chilly out there, and I don't want to be stuck in these wet clothes."

"My clothes would fit," Jemima replied. "But everything I have is pretty girly. Are you happy with that?"

"Maybe a T-shirt and some panties?" Tina requested.

"I'll get them," Angela offered.

"Finish the mushrooms, tomatoes and parsley," Jem replied. "I'll get something."

Jemima selected an old black T-shirt she wore under her clothes when it was cold. Then, opening her drawer, Jemima searched through until she found the pair of boy-cut briefs she wore when her period was heavy. Next, Jemima pulled out a pair of Cillian's stretchy boxer briefs. She hoped they'd fit over Leslie's ample ass. Jemima also grabbed an old chambray shirt of Cillian's, but she doubted it would button over Leslie's extensive paunch. Taking the clothes, she returned to the kitchen.

Tina was applying some rub she'd found in Jemima's pantry to the lamb steaks as Angela, chattering away as usual, finished the mixed salad. As Jemima arrived, Angela sprinkled a balsamic vinegar mix over the chopped tomatoes, parsley and mushrooms. Jemima handed out the dry garments and poured white wines for her and Angela.

Tina quickly stripped, revealing tiny breasts and the most enormous nipples that Jem and Ange had ever seen. Self-conscious of her large nipples and lime slice-sized areolae, Tina swiftly pulled Jemima's T-shirt on and put on and did up her button-down shirt. She then peeled her wet silk boxers off and gratefully donned the briefs. Tina didn't bother putting her denim shorts back on. Her long, muscular legs looked very enticing beneath the boy-cut briefs she'd borrowed.

Cillian boxers did an admirable job of stretching over Leslie's extensive ass. It clung to her 'cock', emphasising every vein and ridge. Cillian's shirt fitted across Leslie's shoulders, but the ends needed to be tied under her remnant breasts because the buttons didn't go close to meeting their holes. Jemima took the wet clothes to her laundry and put them in the dryer so they'd be ready for the women to wear home. Jem knew Ange would stay for the weekend, and she hoped Leslie would, too. But she didn't know if Tina would even stay the night.

Jemima joined the others in the outside alcove. Grinning when she saw Angela perched on Leslie's expansive lap and exchanging long, passionate kisses with the heavily built, masculine-looking woman. Jemima picked up her glass, turned on the sound system, soft jazz played through the area, and sat on the two-person bench close to the BBQ.

Tina's eyes met Jemima's. When Tina was sure Jemima was paying attention, she flicked her eyes to where Leslie and Angela sat. "The young pussy sniffer seems taken with our friend," Tina stated, too quietly for Ange and Leslie to hear.

"Who knows?" Jemima replied equally quietly, watching Tina work. Growing up in Australia and marrying a voracious, almost carnivore, sportsman had long since removed Jem's aversion to meat. She still maintained her 'no beef' diet, though. "It may even be love."

"I doubt it," Tina replied gruffly as she began setting the lamb steaks on the grill. She'd raked the embers into an even covering along the BBQ's base, ensuring an even cooking heat across its length. "Pussy lickers like that are only interested in one thing: The excitement of the here and now. After a couple of weeks, she'll have had her fill of butch lesbian sex and stop returning Leslie's calls, breaking my friend's poor fragile heart all over again."

"Yeah, that doesn't sound like my Angela," Jemima denied. "If she dates Leslie for a time and then decides it isn't for her, she'll tell Leslie herself and try to let her down gently."

"Still means that Leslie gets hurt, though," Tina pointed out.

"So, you'd rather break them up now and not give love a chance than having to deal with the consequences of it failing? What if Leslie and Ange are the real thing? What if they are each other's one true love?" Jemma asked.

"What? Well, umm, no. Do you think it might be 'one true love'?"

"I have no idea," Jemima admitted. "But neither do they. Nor do you. I'd say they're both adults and let them make their own decisions."

"You won't have to deal with Leslie when this crashes and burns."

"You think you know me well enough to make that judgement, do you?" Jemima queried, her typically laid-back demeanour becoming ruffled."

Taken aback by Jemima's sudden intensity, Tina backpedalled. "What do you mean?"

"I met Leslie once and was so taken by her that I returned just for the chance of bringing her into my life. Leslie fills a need that I have—a need that craves for masculine-looking butch lesbian women. Do you think that would be quenched by just one night of raw, uninhibited sex? No! Whether Leslie hooks up with Angela or not, I hope they'll both want to stay in my life. You, you judgemental bitch, I don't care if you stay beyond tonight or even for tonight."

Tina thought about her words and actions since Leslie had strode into her café with the gorgeously sexy Indian woman and realised that Jemima was right—she'd been judgemental of both Jemima's and Angela's intentions. A judgement neither woman deserved because neither woman had pretended things were any more than what they were. New friends that have turned into fuck buddies and who may develop into something more.

Her friend was happy. Leslie's eyes glowed, and rare grins, smiles and chuckles kept exploding from her friend. If this was only a single event, or even if it was only a week or a month long, Leslie was enjoying herself. Maybe it was worth having to pick up the pieces when it all came crashing down to have her friend this happy and energised again. And, if Jemima were genuine, which Tina realised she was, she, too, would be there if Angela ended it.

"You're right," Tina admitted. "I've been an overprotective mother hen. Please, disregard everything I've said and done since I got here and let me start again." She took a deep breath and exhaled, relaxing the tension inside her. Then she smiled and held her hand out. "Hi, I'm Tina, Leslie's closest friend. You are?"

"The woman you'll be fucking all night!" Jemima growled, pressing her lushly figured body against the muscular, masculine-looking woman.

"Sounds good to me," Tina chuckled as she groped Jem's ass with one hand and flipped the lamb steaks over with the other.

Jemima disengaged from Tina and headed inside. First bringing more beer and wine to the outdoor table close to the pool, Jem then quickly fetched plates and cutlery and set the table. Holding hands, Leslie and Angela joined her. Ange wanted to sit in Leslie's lap, but Jem warned that she wasn't sure the wicker chairs would take their combined weight because one had collapsed as Jem rode Cillian. Instead, they sat close. Angela took the can Jemima offered and cracked it open for Leslie. She took a small sip before handing it to the bullish woman.

Ange pulled a face at the beer's bitter taste and said, "Eww, beer. I remember why I don't drink it now." She quickly picked up her wine glass and took a hefty gulp. Swishing the wine around in her mouth, Angela swallowed and sighed. "That's better," she said, earning laughs and grins from the other two. "Strange, but kissing Cillian when he's been drinking beer is sexy, but drinking it is yuck!"

Tina arrived with the steaks and placed them in the middle of the table. She waited until everyone else had chosen one before taking one for herself. Then she remembered the tin foil-covered potatoes and stood to go back. Jemima had beaten her to it, though, so Tina turned back to the new lovebirds. "How often do you play with Jemima and her husband?" she asked Angela.

"Not often enough!" A2 groused. "Cillian has an enormous dick, at least 8-inches long and thick to go with it. And boy, does he know how to use it! His tongue and fingers are almost as gifted as Jemima's are, and he loves giving oral sex! Plus, he can go all night, and I mean 'all night'!"

Tina had a sexual proclivity she liked to indulge. She loved inserting enormous objects into her ass and cunt. The bigger, the better. Tina had her own PornHub page titled Anna Wett's Massive Insertions. She had several self-made videos of her taking increasingly massive objects inside her cunt or asshole. Tina had nearly five thousand followers, a large percentage of whom paid a monthly fee to access her exclusive to paying members videos. Tina wore a masquerade mask when she made the films to ensure her café's customers couldn't identify her.

Although Tina was an avowed lesbian, men with huge cocks could get her attention, and she enjoyed fucking them. It sounded like Jemima's husband could be one of those men. "How often is 'not often enough'," Tina insisted.

"I've been invited over twice in the month since I met them to play," Ange explained. "But Cillian, Jemima and I have gotten together several times just to hang out, you know? They're quite a bit older than me. Well, truth be told, they could almost be my parents, but they're the best friends a girl could have. They're totally sexually uninhibited and don't care how many extra lovers I take. In fact, they encourage me to take them. The only thing I've never seen them do is to have a second male. I don't think Cillian would mind, but Jem just isn't into that.

"Look, I'd guess that Jemima's a lesbian. It's just that she somehow fell in love with the most masculine man you'll ever meet. And, Cillian's a man's man, you know? Tall, broad shoulders, massive, muscular chest, slim hips, long legs and an enormous cock. He's a sweetheart, but don't bother trying to discuss politics or anything like that with him. Cillian's a great guy but as dumb as a box full of hammers, right? But Cillian's a loyal friend, and he's an absolute doll. He'd do anything for you and give you the shirt off his back if you needed it."

Jemima returned with the potatoes, so the subject was dropped. However, Tina hoped she could connect with Jemima and meet her husband. Tina thought trying Cillian's 'enormous cock' would be a fun experience. Especially if she could have Jemima simultaneously.

The meal was eaten with the usual barbs and digs between good friends. Most of the wordplay was between Jemima and Ange or Leslie and Tina. However, a strong friendship was developing between the four women. The evolving love affair between Angela and Leslie inspired it. Tina and Jemima realised their friends were falling in love, and they didn't want any animosity to linger between each other. It helped that Jemima found the leanly muscled, short-blonde-haired Tina increasingly intriguing. Jemima's typical butch lesbian liaisons were with women similar to Leslie. Tina was the first androgynous woman she was attracted to.

As midnight approached, Leslie cornered Jemima in her kitchen. "Would you be offended if I absconded with your honey pot?" She asked. "I'd like to take her home to my place and spend the night with her."

"You're both adults," Jemima pointed out. "You don't need my permission."

"I'm not asking for permission, Jem," Leslie explained. "But I like to think we're friends, and Ange was your lover before she was mine. Plus, I know you guys are like a semi-permanent thing, and I don't want to step on your toes or fuck up our friendship."

Smiling at her powerfully built friend, Jemima hugged and kissed her lovingly and said, "I hope it's love for you and Ange, Leslie. I really do. You both deserve some happiness in your lives. But Angela's still very young, so I hope this isn't just a phase for her. I'm not sure she knows where her sexuality really is yet, and I'm scared she'll hurt you when she takes up with a man again."

Colouring with embarrassment, Leslie coughed and asked, "Umm, do you think she and I could play with you and Cillian sometimes? I know Angela loves you both, and maybe she can get the cock she needs that way."

"That would be up to A2 and Cillian, Leslie. I'd be keen if they're into it. I'd love to be made helpless and watch you and my husband fuck young Angela into oblivion." Jemima's pussy throbbed and leaked fluids as she imagined the scene.

"Can I leave Ange's collar on?" Leslie asked. "She seems to like it."

"For sure," Jemima grinned. "She knew it was one of my older ones. That's why she got it for you."

"You know, Jem," Leslie ventured. "If it wasn't for your husband ..."

"I know, Mister," Jemima replied, groping Leslie's 'cock'. "I'd probably try it except for the same reason, you know?"

Leslie squeezed the gorgeous Indian woman in her strong embrace. "I'll send Angela in. I know she wants to talk with you, too." Leslie kissed Jemima's soft lips and strode back to the patio.

A few moments later, as Jemima closed the dishwasher door, she felt A2's arms wrapping around her torso. Angela shifted her hands to the taller woman's breasts and gently squeezed and kneaded them. Jemma smiled and turned to face her raven-headed teenage friend, her breasts slipping from Angela's grasp as she did. "What can I do for you, little one?" Jem asked as A2 groped her heart-shaped ass.

"You're okay with me dumping you for Leslie?" Angela asked.

"Of course, honey," Jemima replied before kissing the young woman. "Love occasionally comes from a strange direction. Look at me—a woman who prefers the company of other women, lovingly married to the most masculine jock you could imagine. And, what's worse is that I wouldn't have it any other way. Cillian completes me, even if he struggles to put two sentences together."

"I don't think that I'm a lesbian," Angela mused. "I mean, I love cocks! But Leslie is such a beautiful person on the inside. I look at her and see the gorgeous person she is on the inside, and my heart swells, my legs part, and my pussy drools. Is nineteen too young for love?"

Hugging the gorgeous, young, raven-headed woman tightly, Jem replied, "Of course not. Just remember that Leslie is emotionally fragile, and don't ever lie to her. If this burns out after a few weeks, days, or months, then let her know gently. She'll hurt, but not like she would if you try to deceive her."

"Can she and I play with you and Cillian?" Ange asked.

"That's up to Cillian, little one. You know that."

"I know," Angela acknowledged before kissing Jemima goodbye and skipping out to where her new lover waited. A few moments later, Leslie's motorbike roared away from Jem's house.

Jemima walked out to the patio, ready to clean and put the remains of dinner away before she went to bed. Tina, who was smoking a cigarette, sat in one of the patio chairs. Seeing Jemima, she stood.

"I guess I should be going, too."

"Unless you want to stay and fuck me?" Jemima asked hopefully.

"I thought you disliked me?" Tina replied.

"Never," Jemima denied. "You were protecting your friend. I was okay with that."

"Do you find me attractive?" Tina asked.

"When I take a butch lover, they typically look like Leslie," Jemima admitted. "Other than group activities, I don't think I've ever had an androgynous looking lover. But, yes, I'm attracted to you. You wouldn't still be here if I wasn't."