The Cuckquean Ch. 02 - Butch Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take Cillian and Tina long to make Jemima explode with rapturous, orgasmic delight. Having her ass delightfully filled with a cock she could comfortably take as her massively donged husband pounded her tight, slick cunt alone was enough to send her into paroxysms of climactic explosions. But the added stimulation of her tits being mauled as Tina insulted and demeaned her blew Jemima's mental circuits. Her final orgasm began as a loud, shrill shriek, and ended as an almost comical warble as her breath ran out. Completely satiated and mentally overwrought, Jemima's mind was no longer inhabiting this plane of existence.

Cillian eased out of his wife's pussy and stood up. Bending over, he gently lifted her off Tina's 'cock' and carried her to their bedroom. Lowering Jemima onto the bed softly, he gazed down at her. He smiled and had a loving expression on his face.

Turning to the handsome, masculine-looking woman standing beside him, he grinned and said, "I've got to be the luckiest guy on the planet! Me, a big, old, dumb jock, married to the most beautiful, sexually uninhibited woman on the planet. How good is that?"

Looking down at Cillian's stiffly throbbing, enormous member, Tina realised that he hadn't cum yet. She wondered if, in fact, Jemima wasn't the lucky one. "What now?" She asked.

Cillian turned from lovingly gazing at his sleeping wife and looked at his wife's butch lover. Genuinely concerned, he asked, "I'm sorry. I was concentrating so hard on what Jemima wanted that I forgot that you have needs, too. Is there something I can do to help?"

"What about you?" Tina countered. "I've had at least a couple of orgasms tonight. You're standing there, your cock throbbing and drooling, having only cum once."

Cillian chuckled dismissively. "Once you and I are finished, I'll get into bed and slip it into Jemima. She won't wake up, but she won't mind me using her to get off. These nights, and when she's like this, are about her. She loves to be tied up and made helpless and forced to watch until she climaxes without even being touched. After that, she's like a series of firecrackers, each separated by a length of fuse. She'll go off like those firecrackers until the last one explodes. Then, like a light, she's out."

"I'm not into guys," Tina explained. "So I don't fuck them. However, I love riding big objects. And by big, I mean enormous, you know?" Cillian nodded. "So, if you're willing, I'll ride your cock again until I climax. Then you can use me to get off, okay? Don't cum in me, though. Pull out and use a tissue. I can't stand cum leaking from my box."

Cillian and Tina were both on edge from servicing Cillian's gorgeously sexy and wanton wife, so it didn't take long for Tina to explode forcefully on Cillian's gigantic tool. Relieved to be able to finally relax, Cillian released the control he held over his straining libido and let the pleasure from a soaking wet cunt sliding along his pole to bring him to fruition. With a loud groan, Cillian pulled from Tina's slippery pussy and shot his load into the tissue he held tightly in his hand. It wasn't as pleasurable as coming into his wife's pussy, but it relieved his aching balls, meaning he could sleep.

"Jem's in the middle," Cillian pointed out. "Lie on one side of her, and I'll lie on the other. She'll either roll to cuddle me or to cuddle you, so one of gets her tits and the other her ass. Are you good with that?"

"Yes," Tina tiredly agreed as she climbed in beside Jemima. She started to roll to cuddle against her dusky-skinned lover, but before she could, Jem shifted onto her side facing Tina, slid her hand across Tina's minuscule tits to Tina's armpit and kissed Tina's cheek. Jemima smiled happily and began to snore softly.

Tina heard Cillian quietly chuckling as he rolled and spooned his wife. The pleasant sound followed Tina down into sleep.

The End.