The Cuckquean Ch. 02 - Butch Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina did what Cillian suggested. As soon as the ladyfinger began vibrating against Jemima's butt plug, a deep, guttural moan escaped around her ballgag. The moan heightened in pitch and intensity when Tina stroked the G-spot vibrator's flexible tip across Jemima's inner pleasure node. Jem's moans swiftly changed to close to orgasmic grunts when Cillian's fingers and thumbs began their jobs.

Tina and Cillian pleasured Jemima relentlessly, driving her swiftly to a climactic peak. But, just before the beautiful, milk chocolate-coloured woman exploded, Cillian commanded, "Stop!"

Tina obediently ceased her ministrations to Jemima's ass and cunt.

"Ooooo!" Jemima protested around her gag. 'I heed who cum!" (Noooo! I need to cum!).

Cillian ignored his wife and spoke to Tina. "I take it, as a lesbian, you don't want to kiss me or anything else like that?"

Tina shook and then nodded her head. "Fuck!" She swore, unsure which answer to use. "Yes, you're right. I don't want to make love to you," she clarified. "I just want to ride your big cock until I cum. When I say I've had enough, you can cum in my ass."

"You want this in your ass?" Cillian doubtfully asked, holding his enormous todger and shaking it.

"I've taken much bigger things than that inside me," Tina chuckled. She was going to mention her website but thought better of it.

"Okay," Cillian agreed. "On the couch?" He suggested. "That way, Jem can watch."

"Sure," Tina said. "Sit on the edge with your knees wide apart.

Cillian oiled his cock's head and lengthy shaft and took the suggested position on the couch. Tina took off her strap-on and similarly oiled her rear fuck hole, preparing it to accept Cillian's humungous dick. Then she turned and backed up between Cillian's muscular thighs. When she felt her bony bottom hit his chest, Tina squatted and reached between her thighs to find Cillian's cock. 'Wow!' Tina absently thought as her hand failed to close around her new lover's enormous shaft.

Cillian, who was holding his cock away from his body so that Tina could slide onto it, waited until she held his dick firmly before shifting his hands to her hips. Then, keeping his hands quiescent, Cillian watched his wife as his wife watched Tina slowly sliding onto his gigantic, throbbing 8+ inches of man meat. He smiled as Jemima's eyes closed, and she moaned lustfully. Even though they'd been doing this for nearly three years, Cillian still found it hard to believe that his wife loved watching him fucking other women. In the initial stages of every play session, Cillian waited for Jemima to explode and denounce him. However, she never did. Instead, she reacted lustfully every time.

Twin moans came from Tina's and Jemima's mouths as Tina's skinny butt cheeks stopped on Cillian's abdomen. Every single centimetre of Cillian's thick and lengthy cock was now buried inside Tina's severely stretched asshole.

Moaning wantonly, Tina tossed her head back and from side to side as she relished the pain from having her backdoor stretched widely open. Although she could, and had, accepted objects much larger than Cillian's cock in there, she'd typically take the time to slowly and gently stretch her ring open so that it was ready for the insertion. This time, without any help except for lube, she'd slid onto Cillian's monster cock without any preparation at all.

It didn't take long before Tina's ass sphincter relaxed to accommodate the huge dick inside her. She leant back onto Cillian and balanced on her palms, which she placed on the couch's seat on either side of him. Moaning from the delightful pain of having her ass stretched further, Tina lifted her feet, one at a time, off the floor and placed them on Cillian's thighs, just above his knees.

"Awwwwd! (Gawwwwd!)," Jemima groaned around her gag as she saw her husband's cock, buried to his balls, in Tina's severely gaped asshole. She climaxed and groaned again as she watched Tina press on her heels and lift her bony ass up along Cillian's massive wang. When only the tip remained in Tina's hole, she let herself slide back down until her ass touched Cillian again.

Tina rode Jem's husband vigorously as she (Tina) slowly crested towards a gigantic climax. Conversely, Jemima was experiencing numerous consecutive petite orgasms as she, too, climbed to her peak, the leap from which would shatter her soul across the cosmos.

Cillian slowly closed and opened his eyes as he controlled his breathing and willed his impending orgasm away. He had, on rare occasions, been able to penetrate Jemima's delectable ass. However, he was just too big to be able to do anything more than rock gently inside her, and whilst it sent Jemima into caterwauling orgasms, it did little for Cillian. No other woman he'd been with had even contemplated taking him in their ass. Most, in fact, struggled to accept his enormous length and girth into their vulvas.

Until now.

Now? Now he had the entire length of his cock buried in his wife's lesbian friend's ass. What was more amazing was that the handsome, masculine-looking woman was raising and dropping her shapely, if somewhat bony, ass up and down his gigantic pole as if she was a trip hammer. His mates would certainly never believe it when he told them the next time they got together. Hell, he hardly believed it himself!

Cillian turned his awareness inwards. It was a trick he'd learned during his playing days. As the other recruits struggled breathlessly and painfully through their preseason training, Cillian flowed through his, letting the many varied exercises pass over and through him without them wearing or tiring him. With his mind concentrated on slowing and controlling his breathing and heart rate, Cillian did the exercises instinctively, keeping only enough awareness to learn a new task when needed.

Keeping his mind focused inwardly allowed Cillian to ignore the deliciously tight anal sheath sliding up and down his enormous todger. It meant he was unaffected by the sounds of his wife's steadily more powerful orgasms and the lust-filled moans that accompanied them. Instead of the lust his wife's moans should have engendered in him, her writhing and moaning body inspired only love.

Cillian blessed the day his wife came into his life. He loved her with an intensity that he had no way of expressing verbally. All he had was his ability to show it with his actions and lovemaking. He knew, deep in his heart, that his life was graced by Jemima's presence, and he knew he would do whatever was necessary to keep her there, even if that meant allowing her to have her many lesbian lovers.

What Cillian had never understood was that he made Jemima feel safe. Just like her oldest brother, Jaspirit, Cillian had a moral and physical strength that allowed Jemima to feel loved and accepted, even if she knew the rest of her family considered her immoral and a disgrace to them.

Jemima's relationship with her father, brothers (except for Jaspirit), and sister was strained from the moment her father, Arjun, caught her kissing and cuddling her Australian friend, Linda, in the basement of their family home. Arjun had immediately phoned his parents at their home in India to arrange a marriage for his wayward youngest daughter—a marriage she had refused, bringing further disgrace to her father. Then, as if to throw it all in his face, she married a white man. A Roman Catholic white man! He'd refused to attend their wedding and forbade his family to do so, too. Luckily for Jemima, Jaspirit ignored their father and spirited their mother, Waheeda, out of the house so they could be at Jemima's and Cillian's nuptials.

Arjun feared he could never return to India with his head held high. So, he did what fathers have done through the centuries—he banned his disgraced daughter from his family and disowned her. Only after a tearful fit from his wife and intervention from his oldest son did Arjun revoke the disowning, but Jemima was banished from the inner family and treated like a lowly distant cousin—one that was almost an untouchable.

When Cillian heard Tina nearing her crest and his wife beginning to mewl her need, he returned his focus to the delightfully tight ass bouncing on his turgid cock. It seemed that Tina was close but couldn't quite orgasm. Plus, his wife would need to cum shortly before her lust exploded her pretty head. Cillian acted instinctively. Momentarily forgetting that the woman riding his cock was a lesbian, he slid his right hand from Tina's hip and along her slender rib cage. Reaching Tina's tiny, less than an A-cup breast, Cillian took her solidly thick, massive nipple between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed it hard.

The sudden pain instantly broke Tina's resistance, and with a shriek, she climaxed like a freight train crashing through an alpine tunnel. Unbeknownst to Cillian, Tina was trying to make him orgasm before she did. Tina wanted to prove to Jemima that she, Tina, was a better lover for her than her husband, Cillian. Tina was bewitched by the exotic Indian woman and wanted to claim her as her own. Her explosive orgasm destroyed that goal and left Tina shuddering on Cillian's still rampantly throbbing dick.

Defeated, Tina gaspingly said, "Finish it. Fill my ass with your cum!"

Effortlessly standing, his enormous todger remaining buried in Tina's ass, Cillian refused. "We need to look after Jem first," he said. Lifting Tina off his cock, Cillian put her down, supporting her until her weakened thighs agreed to work. "In the room next door, we have some Bdsm play equipment. Grab the leg spreaders, nipple clamps, crop, paddle, and your strap-on, and I'll meet you there.

Shaking her head disbelievingly, Tina gathered the things Cillian described and traipsed next door. Opening the door, she found a fully set-out Bdsm dungeon. It had things like swings, stocks, barrel horses, and suspension frames. 'I'm in way over my head here,' she thought, momentarily afraid that she'd fallen into some kind of sexual slavery trap.

Before she could worry too much, Cillian appeared carrying Jemima. Taking her to a kind of narrow leather chair, one that looked like a sideways 'S' or an 'S' that had been pushed over, Cillian gently lowered Jemima's feet to the floor. Then he helped Jem to lie on her stomach on the upward curve of the sideways 'S' with her head and feet low and her pert, heart-shaped ass thrust lewdly up by the high part of the 'S'.

Taking the leg spreader from Tina, Cillian placed it under his wife and swiftly bound it to her knees. Next, he pulled out some leather wristbands. After buckling them around Jem's wrists, he attached them together using the snap hook on one of the bands. In mere seconds, Cillian had his wife tied securely to the 'chair' with her sexy ass displayed for all to see and use.

Cillian handed Tina the crop and paddle she'd selected earlier. "I assume you know how to use these safely? He asked. "If you don't, I can give you some quick pointers." Tina acknowledged that she could, and Cillian added, "Two rules: No blood, and if Jem yells red, you stop immediately."

"You'll let me whack your wife with these?" Tina disbelievingly asked. "What will you be doing?"

"Tina, Jem's chosen you to play with. That's a rare privilege that I'm sure you deserve because Jemima does not choose unwisely. She trusts you. Therefore, so do I." He stopped and thought carefully about what Tina had said. "Oh," he added. "I'll be getting a blow job."

"What do I get out of this?" Tina asked.

Confused, Cillian said, "The paddle and crop were already out. Did Jem get them out and ask you to paddle and crop her? Or did you want to do that, and Jem was game?"

"I asked her to get the paddle, and I chose the crop when you told me to select what I wanted from your rack."

"So, you get to do what you wanted to do—crop and whack Jem's tits and ass as you fuck her with your strap-on."

Tina stared at the sexily tied, stunningly beautiful woman before her. Jemima's ass wriggled salaciously, almost as if it was begging to be spanked, touched, caressed, and fucked. Jem's lush brown breasts hung heavily on either side of the chair's narrow band. Her mind spinning with lustful possibilities, Tina picked up the weighted nipple clamps. Comparing Jemima's nipples to the clamp's width, Tina adjusted the pressure screw to widen the clamp's pincers. She wanted the pincers to hold firmly to her submissive lover's nipples but not squeeze them so tightly that any pleasure was lost in the pain.

Satisfied she had it right, Tina attached the clamps to Jemima's nipples. However, no sooner did she stand up than they fell off.

"They were set right when you picked them up," Cillian amusedly said. "After all, this is not our first rodeo. Toss them over here," he added, holding his hand out.

Cillian held the clamps up to the light and quickly readjusted them to approximately where they were before Tina had fiddled with them. When he handed them back to her, Tina experimentally tried them on her forefinger's tip.

"Ouch!" Tina yelped, instinctively ripping her finger from between the two pincers. Turning to Cillian, she growled, "You cannot be serious! These are way too tight!"

"Try them and see if Jem objects," Cillian suggested.

Jemima had been quiet since Cillian had carried her in. Her only sounds were quietly stifled mewls of sexual need. It was clear that Jemima badly needed to cum, but Jem also knew that if she begged or pleaded before her husband or lover commanded her to, she'd be punished by being left alone in this room. More than likely, she'd be left to listen longingly to the other's passion sounds as they fucked.

When Tina knelt and reattached the nipple clamps to Jem's sexily hanging breasts, the exquisite pain from the clamp's squeeze and swinging weights ignited Jem's lust. "Hmmm," Jemima hummed as tendrils of pure pleasure extended from her tightly pinched nipples to her throbbing cunt.

"Use the paddle on her ass as you thumb her clitoris," Cillian encouraged as he used some wet wipes and tissues to ensure his cock was clean of whatever may have come from Tina's ass. "She'll cum, she won't be able to help it. So you'd better give her permission to. Otherwise, you'll have to punish her for cumming without permission."

Knowing that Cillian knew his wife better than anyone, Tina chose to follow his instructions. She dipped her thumb into Jemima's heavily drooling pussy before exchanging her first two fingers for it and thumbing Jem's stiff little nubbin. Tina knew Jemima would crest almost immediately, so she brought the steel-ringed paddle heavily down onto the stunningly gorgeous Indian woman's shapely ass and snarled, "Cum for me, you cunt munching slut!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" Jemima groaned around her ballgag, her body stiffening into an almost painful rictus as an orgasm powerful enough to shake walls smashed into her. Jem crested again and then experienced many orgasmic aftershocks as Tina whaled on her perfect, heart-shaped ass cheeks.

As Tina struck Jemima, Cillian undid the ballgag and removed it from her mouth. Then, pulling her head up by a handful of her hair, he rammed his cock down Jemima's throat. She momentarily gagged because of the strange angle, but then Jem lifted her body as high as her arm restraints would permit and allowed her husband to brutally face fuck her.

Sighing happily around an enormous cock thrusting into your mouth, causing you to choke and drool wasn't easy, but Jemima somehow managed it. She knew the next scene would be even better. Then, as expected, she felt Tina balance herself on her hands, which were placed on Jemima's shapely hips. Tina's 'cock' temporarily pressed against the butt plug in Jem's pucker hole. But regretfully (for Jemima), Tina left the plug in place and repositioned her 'cock' to Jemima's slick entrance.

Screaming, "Take it, bitch!" Tina jammed the entire length of her thick, 7-inch strap-on cock into Jemima's heated cunt. Tina contentedly smiled as Jemima launched into another series of cataclysmic orgasms.

"Use the crop on her tits," Cillian suggested as he powered his enormously long cock in and out of his wife's greedily sucking and slurping mouth.

Jemima shivered with anticipation. The weights clamped to her tiny nipples, sending painful but excruciatingly delightful shocks through her breasts and body to her clitoris, were causing her to have many consecutive petite orgasms. The sudden extra pain would likely cause her to explode again. Jemima couldn't wait!

Tina moved her left hand to the middle of Jemima's back. Then, gripping Jemima's hip with the hand holding the crop, Tina pushed her 'cock' as deep into the writhing woman beneath as she could. Tina didn't stop until she felt resistance from Jemima's cervix against her push. Balancing on her left hand, Tina rotated her hips, causing her 'cock's' tip to spin across Jemima's cervix. A soft, satisfied moan escaped the gorgeous, milk chocolate-coloured woman's mouth as she revelled in the pain/pleasure combination of having her cervix massaged.

Taking her right hand off Jemima's hip, Tina rapped the crop sharply against Jemima's softly swelling, ample breast. Grinning excitedly, Tina switched hands and repeated the action on Jem's left tit. She could feel the beautiful Indian woman's sexual response in Jemima's clenching buttocks against her deeply thrust cock and abdomen. Experimenting, Tina shifted her attack to Jemima's shoulder blades. Rapping Jem close to her spine made Jemima groan, but not with anywhere near the intensity cropping her breasts did. Tina realised that striking Jem's shoulders would create a beautiful contrast to the sharp pain of having her breasts stung by the crop.

Tina continued to drive Jemima through consecutive petite orgasms as she cropped the luscious woman's tits and ground her 'cock' against Jem's cervix, but was frustrated by her inability to send Jem into a caterwauling, explosive climax again. Uncertain of what her willingly submissive lover needed, Tina looked to Cillian.

"She knows she's out for the night the next time she explodes," Cillian explained. "So she's holding herself back, trying to make our session last as long as possible."

"What do we do?" Tina breathlessly asked as she continued striking her writhing and moaning lover.

"Fuck her senseless," Cillian dismissively said as if it were an everyday occurrence. Which, Tina realised, given Cillian's extreme sexual endurance, it probably was. He pulled his massive cock from Jemima's mouth, eliciting a protested moan from his wife and undid her binds. Then, picking her up as if she weighed no more than a petal, Cillian instructed, "Sit with your back against where Jem's head was and hold your cock at about forty-five degrees."

Tina wonderingly complied. Turning Jemima, Cillian pulled the plug from her clasping ass and stuffed two fingers in her dripping cunt. He rubbed the moisture from there over his wife's rosebud. Cillian eased a finger inside Jemima's ass and gently stretched her rear fuck hole, checking it was ready for penetration.

Satisfied she was adequately prepared, he turned Jemima again and slowly lowered her onto Tina's solidly thick 'cock'. Realising what Cillian wanted, Tina closed her legs and guided Jemima's ass onto her 'dick'. Jemima, who was drunk from pleasure and her carnal desires, moaned appreciatively as her back passage was speared open by Tina's rampant 'penis'.

"Shuffle down," Cillian suggested once his wife's gaping ass had completely engulfed Tina's 'dick'. Tina wriggled her bum cheeks until her bottom was flat on the floor. "Pull Jem's knees up and apart," Cillian commanded.

Cillian spread his legs and knelt outside of Tina's legs and inside Jemima's. Then, widening his stance and pushing his rampantly erect cock down, Cillian lined his cock's head up with Jemima's cunt and slowly pushed it in. A few seconds later, his pelvis rested against his wife's clit. "I'm going to fuck her hard," he stated as he began doing as he said. "Squeeze Jem's tits and pinch and tweak her nipples. Call her dirty names and tell her what a slut and whore she is," Cillian added as he drove relentlessly into Jemima's squelching pussy.