The Cuckquean Ch. 02 - Butch Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like big cocks?" Tina questioned.

"Cillian's is at least eight inches," Jemima responded. "He's incredibly thick, too."

Reaching into her bag, Tina pulled out an enormous strap-on. However, to Jem's eyes, it wasn't as long or as thick as her husband's cock. "I want to fuck you with this," Tina stated.

"Bring it on," Jemima replied.

"I like to be rough with my lovers."

"Bring it on," Jemima repeated.

"Anal, analingus?"

Jemima nodded.

"Piss and/or scat?"

Jemima shook her head. "Hard limit."

"Do you squirt?"

"Not so far," Jemima answered. "I do flood heavily, though."

"Have you experienced a G-spot orgasm?" Tina questioned.

"Many times," Jemima acknowledged. "It's the benefit of loving women."

"But you didn't squirt any of those times?" Jemima shook her head. "Do you want to go upstairs?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Jemima sultrily chuckled as she stood and waited for Tina.

Tina picked her overnight bag up and took Jemima's hand before she allowed the sensual Indian woman to show her to her room. Jemima pushed her bedroom door open and flicked on the light. After turning the dimmer down until the light bathed the room with a soft glow, Jemima stepped aside and let Tina enter.

Tina gazed at the massive four-poster bed, and thoughts of dominance and debauchery leapt from the darker recesses of her mind. She knew from the paddles spoken about and used earlier that Jem was into discipline and pain. She also knew that Jemima shared a Master/slave relationship with her husband, so she hoped that Jem would want to play similar games with her. Deciding to take a chance, Tina demanded, "Fetch me your ropes and favourite paddle. Kneel at my feet when you have them."

"Yes, Ms Tina," Jemima submissively replied.

She opened the lowest drawer of her dresser and took out a thick bag full of soft, braided rope. Then she moved to her walk-in robe and selected a similar paddle to the one Leslie had used on Angela. This one had a number of steel-ringed holes in it, though. It would sting worse than the flat paddle from earlier and leave little round welts all over Jemima's ass and wherever else Tina hit.

Tina bade her dusky-skinned lover to lie in the middle of the bed. As soon as Jemima lay down, Tina leapt on her, and only after a minimal struggle from the long-limbed Jemima, Tina had her naked and securely tied to the four posts. Tina sat on the bed beside Jem's superbly curved body. She eagerly stroked her fingers over Jemima's lush but firmly toned body, enthralled with the beautiful Indian woman's soft and yet toned curves.

"Gawd, you're beautiful, girl," Tina hummed as she felt her pussy wetly blazing between her squeezed-together thighs.

Jemima smiled and arched her bottom up off the bed, offering her neatly trimmed pussy to the masculine-looking woman. Knowing what she wanted, Tina delighted in teasing the gorgeous thing who was helpless and in her control. Instead of placing her hands on Jemima's pussy, as Jemima's body was unawarely demanding, Tina sensuously ran her rough-tipped fingers all over Jemima's body.

Jemima moaned and shuddered as Tina's gently probing fingers explored her entire body. Tina stroked from Jemima's hairline to her toes, studiously avoiding Jem's breasts and pussy. Instead, Tina concentrated on all of Jemima's non-sexual erogenous zones: The tips of Jem's ears, her earlobes, the sides of Jem's jaw, along Jemima's neck, especially that point where Jem's neck met her shoulders, and Jem's inner elbows, her wrists and fingers.

Then, moving lower, Tina lightly touched the outer and inner curves of Jemima's large, firm breasts, along her ribcage and across her stomach. Being careful not to touch Jem's swollen with desire pussy lips, Tina stroked the skin outside her pussy and onto her perineum. Stopping just short of Jemima's fluttering open and shut rosebud, Tina reversed directions and tickled back along Jem's taint.

Finally, Tina moved lower, stroking Jemima's inner thighs and the backs of her knees. Finishing at the gorgeous woman's pink toenails, Tina bathed each individual digit with her mouth. By the time Tina had taken Jemima's left big toe into her warmly sucking mouth, her dusky-skinned lover was mewling and begging to be gotten off. Jemima's arousal was now pouring, rather than flowing, from her swollen open cunt.

Jemima's mind was blanking, and she could barely form coherent words. "Tates," she moaned. "Plead, tates me. Ill bag, plead. You mutts tates me."

Grinning, Tina stepped off the bed. "No! Pleads done grow. I need you!" Jemima mumbled, her body arching yearningly towards Tina.

"Patience, my little slut," Tina said firmly. "I'll give you more cock than you can handle shortly."

"Yeds, plead!" Jemima begged.

Smiling, Tina quickly took her strap-on out of her bag and buckled it into place. She didn't think Jemima needed lube, but years of using a strap-on made her smear her 'cock's' head and shaft with it anyway. She then climbed back on the bed.

Jemima gazed lustfully at the thick 7+-inch cock standing out from Tina's shaved pudenda. "Yeds, pleads," she moaned, her hips rising off the bed as if already meeting Tina's thrusts.

Chuckling, Tina moved between Jemima's toned thighs, braced herself on her left hand, placed beside Jem's luscious right breast, held her 'cock' by its base and lined it up with Jemima's squelchingly hot cunt. "Take this, slut!" Tina yelled as she powered her hips forward and drove the whole cock deep into Jemima's soaking pussy. Simultaneously, she slapped Jemima's firm, 16C tits.

Her mind was made suddenly clear by Tina's driving dick and the stinging slap, Jemima crested immediately. "Yes!" She screamed as her hips unawarely thrust up to meet Tina's pile-driving cock. "Yes, yes, yes!" She repeatedly yelled as multiple small climaxes caused her to thrash under her leanly muscled, masculine-looking lover. But, when Tina pulled all but the tip of her thick cock from Jemima's wetly splashing cunt and hesitated before ripping back into her and slapping her tits again, Jemima almost levitated off the bed. It seemed only where her extremities were bound did Jemima touch the mattress. She tried to scream as a massive orgasm blew her apart, but her throat muscles had joined the rest of her body in an ecstatic rictus.

Tina needed to relieve her passion. Her strap-on was a more traditional one than Leslie's and didn't have a double end. Although the mental imagery of causing her beautiful, milk chocolate-coloured lover to orgasm so intensely was powerful, it didn't allow Tina to cum. Desperate, Tina climbed up Jemima's sexily curved body, pulled her strap-on aside and planted her closely shaven pussy against Jem's mouth. "Lick, slut," she demanded.

'Yes!' Jemima thought as she stabbed her long, skilled tongue into Tina's dripping pussy. Although she loved swallowing cum, she adored tasting pussy fluids. Sucking them off Cillian's wang was good; slurping them from their source was fantastic!

Jemima hoped she and Cillian would be like her parents, brothers, and sister—married forever. However, she also knew she couldn't live without a woman's soft, tender touch. Even with Tina acting aggressively, it was still softer and more tender than when Cillian took an aggressive stance.

Being innately submissive, Jemima liked being told what to do. Her submissiveness meant that she refused promotions at work. Jemima was happy to be the supporter, the one who did the unacknowledged grunt work. She didn't care when her supervisors got the recognition for her work. She wanted it like that and would honestly praise them for the recognition they got.

The problems came when somebody, typically a male superior, tried to take advantage of her because of her submissive nature. Jemima was loyal to her husband in that she'd never even considered an affair with another man, and she certainly wasn't going to allow some guy who was less than half the man Cillian was to touch or grope her inappropriately. A visit to her workplace from her tall, muscly, angrily scowling, ex-AFL player husband was usually enough to keep their wandering hands from her sexy body.

Above her, Tina moaned, returning Jemima's attention to the swelteringly hot cunt on her lips. Tilting her head back, Jemima flattened her tongue and swiped from Tina's entrance to her heavily hooded clit. Thankfully, Tina reached across her stomach and pulled the skin above her nubbin up and exposed the stiff little clitty hidden beneath her hood. Smiling, Jemima repeated her action. This time, Tina groaned appreciatively as Jemima's long, wet tongue bathed her exposed love button.

Overcome with lust, Tina grabbed the back of Jemima's head and harshly ground her pussy against the Indian woman's nose, lips and chin. Instead of complaining, Jemima increased her licks and stabs, driving her masculine-looking female lover to new heights. Suddenly, Tina stiffened, and she groaned, "Fuck me, I'm cumming!" Tina didn't squirt, but her juices flowed heavily from her cunt, threatening to drown her bound lover.

Temporarily satiated, Tina wanted to increase her shapely lover's pleasure. So, undoing the ties holding Jemima to the bed, Tina flipped her over before retying Jem's wrists. Repositioning her strap-on so its base pressed against her clitty, Tina smacked Jemima's heart-shaped ass with the paddle and demanded she get up on her hands and knees.

Jemima quickly complied, but she was significantly taller than Tina. Tina had Jem spread her knees wide and lower her ass. With the aid of a pillow, Tina was able to line her 'cock' up with Jemima's drooling entrance. She whacked the Indian woman's ass as she jammed her thick 'cock' into Jem's pussy. "Take that!" Tina yelled.

Holding Jemima's toned hips with her left hand tightly and hitting Jemima's ass with the paddle held in her right, Tina began vigorously fucking the moaning Indian woman kneeling before her. Jemima crested almost instantly and then started experiencing numerous, steadily intensifying orgasms.

Jemima was closing in on a stupendous climax when the bedroom lights suddenly brightened to their highest intensity. "Jemima!" Cillian growled from the doorway. "What the fuck?!" With Tina looking leanly masculine, from where Cillian stood, she appeared to be a male. A male who was vigorously fucking his wife. To say that Cillian was pissed would be an understatement!

Jemima turned her head and peered around Tina, "Oh, hi, Cillian," she said sheepishly. "This is Tina. What are you doing back from Bali so soon?"

Tina, who had heard Cillian's growled question, squealed, pulled out of her lover and fled to the room's end. She looked fearfully at the married couple and wondered how much shit she was in.

"There's a cyclone warning," Cillian absently replied as he examined the person cowering in his bedroom's corner. "The airline put on extra flights and suggested we get out while we still could. I came home thinking making love with you was more fun than chasing Bali sluts, most of whom prove to be ladyboys, anyway. And here I find you fucking another man."

"Tina is not a man!" Jemima strenuously objected, as Tina voiced the same objection. "Come on, Cillian! You know me better than that!"

Cillian turned disbelievingly to the 'man' cowering in the corner. "Stand up and face me," Cillian demanded.

Shaking, Tina complied. Strangely, even though she considered herself more a man than a woman, Tina's arms instinctively lifted to cover her barely discernible breasts. The biggest giveaway, however, was instead of a deflating penis between her muscly thighs, Tina had a rampantly erect strap-on cock.

"You've finally succumbed to your desire for a butch lesbian lover?" Cillian asked as he turned to his wife.

"Yes," Jemima acknowledged.

"About time," Cillian growled. "I thought I was going to have to put on a dress and pretend!"

Jemima laughed at the image of her supremely masculine husband dressed in a short dress. A dress that left his heavy, tennis ball-sized balls dangling below it. Tina, who was nervously watching the Irish-descended, powerfully built man before her, couldn't help but laugh at the image Cillian's words invoked, too.

Cillian quickly stripped out of his clothes, exposing his slowly inflating 8+-inch cock. "Do you want help fucking this horny little slut into oblivion?" He asked Tina.

"Can I try your husband, Jem?" Tina countered. "Men don't interest me, but huge cocks get my motor running, you know?"

"Turn me on my back and kneel over me so I can watch," Jemima pleaded.

Used to his wife's desires, Cillian didn't wait for Tina to agree. He undid Jemima's binds, let her turn one hundred and eighty degrees, and roll onto her back. "Lower your cunt onto my slut's mouth, and I'll do you doggy as she watches, okay?" He offered.

Her pussy throbbing and drooling in anticipation, Tina silently unbuckled her strap-on and let it drop to the floor. Climbing onto the bed, she straddled Jemima's head and lowered her cunt onto the beautiful Indian woman's face. Tina looked over her shoulder and watched as Cillian climbed up behind her. She looked down at Jemima's fluttering pussy and waited for Cillian to pierce her, rarely penetrated by a real man, pussy. When he did, Tina revelled in having her slick nether regions filled with the biggest real flesh cock she'd ever taken inside her.

"Fuck, yes!" Tina groaned as Cillian split her cunt open.

"Fuck, yes!" Jemima echoed as she excitedly watched her husband's massive tool paring her lesbian lover's cunt apart.

"Fuck, yes!" Tina repeated as her engorged pussy accepted Jemima's husband's rampantly erect penis into it. She groaned louder as Cillian's cock bottomed out in her vulva and pushed against her cervix. 'Gawd, I wish my cervix could open and let cocks past it,' Tina absently thought as the intense pain/pleasure combination of having something forcefully rubbing against her cervix crashed her closer to an orgasm. 'What would it be like if I could feel Cillian's cock in my womb as his balls slapped against my clit?' She wondered.

Although she couldn't ever know the feeling of a cock penetrating her cervix due to the realities of her human anatomy, Tina soon understood what it felt like to have a man's balls crashing onto her clit. Every time Cillian drove powerfully into her, his large, heavily hanging balls swung forward and slapped her pleasure nub.

Tina was already close to an orgasm, an orgasm created by Cillian's enormous thrusting cock, so when she felt Jemima's soft, luscious lips suctioning to her clit, Tina exploded. Cumming and frothing juices like she'd never done before, Tina squealed as she thrust her bony ass back at Cillian's invading todger.

Eventually, Tina temporarily passed from this world. Her pussy throbbed around Cillian's patiently stationary penis as he waited for her to regain consciousness. Time passed, and Tina slowly became aware of her surroundings. Cillian's rigidly erect dick was still buried deeply into her cunt, but he held still, awaiting Tina's response.

Usually, at this point, Tina, her large cock fetish extinguished, would send the guy home. However, this time, she was in Cillian's and Jemima's bedroom. Her first thought was to dress and leave, but the idea of having these two as regular lovers stopped her from going.

Cillian flexed his dick inside her, and Tina realised that he hadn't cum yet. Amazed by his control, she mashed her vulva against Jemima's face and tongue and pushed back at Cillian, hoping he'd take her to nirvana again. The combined feelings of a tongue on her clit and a powerfully thrusting, enormous cock in her splayed open cunt smashed Tina into another earth-shaking climax. Squealing, Tina ejaculated pussy fluids over Cillian's balls and Jemima's face.

Tina collapsed onto Jemima, her head resting on Jemima's pudenda as she passed out again.

"Finish me," Cillian demanded as he pulled out of Tina, pushed her aside, and roughly shoved his gigantic cock down his wife's throat.

Jemima relaxed her throat and accepted her husband's 8+-inches into her mouth. Seconds later, she felt his balls tighten against his thick shaft and his warm ejaculate splashing down her oesophagus and into her stomach.

"Wow!" Tina said, having come to just in time to see Cillian shove his entire cock into his wife's mouth. Tina felt nothing but admiration for Jemima, even though she (Tina) wouldn't even consider sucking a man's cock. Tina knew how difficult it was to accept a large object past her gag reflex because, as part of her shows, she'd fellate the object she was about to insert into her cunt or ass.

Sighing happily, Cillian shifted off the bed and onto the loveseat beside it. Grabbing a cloth from a drawer, he wiped his cock clean and studied Tina. "That slut won't fuck herself," he stated as Jemima's soft, needful moans filled the room.

Remembering that Jemima had offered up her ass earlier, Tina buckled her strap-on back in place and carefully lubed it. "Leg spreaders?" She asked.

"There's a rack full of everything you could possibly want on the back wall of Jem's robe," Cillian pointed out.

Tina opened the robe's door and moved between Jemima's carefully laid out clothes to the back wall. Looking over the assortment of Bdsm gear hanging on the rack, she selected a leg spreader, a pair of weighted nipple clamps, and a riding crop. Returning to the bedroom, she asked, "Butt plugs and dildos?"

"Top drawer under Jem's panties."

Tina opened the drawer and discovered a selection of sex toys hidden beneath Jemima's underwear. She removed a stiff, lady-finger vibrator, a G-spot vibrator, and a sizeable butt plug. She wonderingly showed the plug to Cillian.

Cillian, his cock now fully inflated again, took the plug from Tina's hand and held it close to his enormous cock's head. "It's slightly wider than this," he explained. "It means Jem suffers no pain when I first stick my cock in her ass."

Tina's eyes widened as she realised that Cillian was right. The plug's circumference was barely, if any, larger than Cillian's cock's head. 'Gawd!' She thought. 'To think that monster was inside me!' Her ass sphincter clenched, and her pussy drooled as she imagined taking Cillian's monster cock into her regularly abused asshole. She knew she'd make that happen tonight if it was at all possible.

Meanwhile, Jemima, who'd remained obediently silent as her dominant lovers discussed what they'd do to her next, suddenly groaned lustfully, "Please," she begged. "I need it!"

"Tie her up and ignore her?" Tina suggested.

"Put her ballgag in to keep her quiet and shove the plug up her ass as punishment for talking out of turn," Cillian added.

They leapt on the writhing, beautiful, dusky-skinned woman. Turning her so she was bent over Cillian's knees, Tina dripped some massage oil onto Jemima's ring before shoving two fingers into Jem's fluttering open ass. Finding they fit easily, Tina quickly added a third and began forcing her fingers apart, widening Jemima's gape. Shortly after that, Tina was satisfied Jemima's gape was wide enough to accept the plug. She liberally coated it with lube and pressed it against Jemima's ring, but Jemima had unconsciously locked her sphincter down, denying the plug entrance.

Cillian knew how to fix that problem, though. He reached under his wife's body and grabbed her left nipple, then he pinched and twisted it viciously. Jemima squealed and let her ass relax. The plug's widest part popped through her ring, and Jem's ass closed over the plug's taper, holding it inside her.

Jemima accepted the ballgag without complaint and complaisantly stretched her hands and feet to the bed's corners, waiting to be tied. Handing Tina the ladyfinger and G-spot vibrators, Cillian suggested, "If you want to get her motors redlining, hold this against her plug's base," he handed Tina the ladyfinger, "and this against her G-spot. I'll tweak her nipples and finger her clit."