The Cuck's Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers

"What?" Brian asks, seeing my face.

I shrug, "Just having a good time."

He laughs, "So am I."

I turn and playfully slap his chest, pretending to be offended. "Of course you are."

"Well, I have a very sexy woman grinding against me. How could I not be having a good time."

Suddenly, Andy finds us and pulls us off of the dance floor. "It's Beth. She's too drunk and we should leave." He tells us.

Brian and I exchange a look. "Can you take care of her?" I ask, wanting to spend more time with Brian.

Andy shakes his head, "She keeps saying she wants you." I frown at Brian, but he and I follow Andy back to the table and I take Beth's arm and we lead her out of the bar. We walk down the streets back to our house, with Andy basically carrying Beth, while Brian and I follow them. They bring Beth into the master bathroom and I follow them, making sure the two of us are alone while I take care of her.

"Give us a bit of time." I tell them as I bring Beth over to the tub and let her undress herself. Back from the bar. Brian and I had a good time but Beth got too drunk and now I'm dealing with that. I send off to Sean and place my phone on the counter. Once she is naked, I help her into the shower and turn the water on. I glance up and down at her naked body, understanding why men are attracted to her. "Are you good?" I ask, feeling the water to feel how cold it is.

Beth just shrugs at me. "Too cold. Get in here." She says, tugging my arm. Her grip is surprisingly strong and she pulls me under the cold stream of water with her.

"Beth!" I shriek, feeling goosebumps rise all over my body as the cold water drenches me head to toe. Shivering, I switch the water over to warm, grateful that I took my phone out of my pocket earlier. I look down and see that my shirt is completely see through now from the water. I sigh, "What was that for?"

Beth puts on a stupid grin, "Now you and Brian can have your fun! Just pretend this was an accident and bump into him in the hallway! He will get so turned on..." Beth looks me up and down, placing her hands on my hips. I hesitate for a second, She's right... I think.

"Look Beth, just let me do this on my own please. Sean and I are still talking about it and I'm not even sure if I'm going to do it."

She looks me in the eye, "Are you sure? Look at what you're wearing. A bra like that and I'm willing to bet you have panties that match," Her hands brush over my red bra, now visible through my soaked shirt. "That's something you wear when you want to impress someone."

I sigh, "Beth... you're my best friend. Please just let me do this on my own. I get what you're trying to do but this is a thing that only I can do."

She smiles at me and pulls me towards her. "I will Liz." She wraps her arms around the back of my neck. "Just make sure you have fun with it."

I laugh, "That's the plan. Now if you don't mind, I'm a bit wet and not the good kind."

Beth laughs at my joke and kisses me softly on the lips. "Go, I can take care of myself from here."

I smile at her. "I'll see you tomorrow. I hope you feel better then." With that, I step out of the shower and make an attempt to dry myself off before I head back to my room. Stepping out of the master bedroom, I find Andy waiting outside. I feel myself blush and instinctively cover up as he looks at me. "You should go in and finish helping her." I say to Andy, turning away from him. I hear the door open and close behind me. I breathe a sigh of relief and look up to see Brian at the end of the hallway, looking at my still transparent shirt.

He sees me and laughs, "How the hell did that happen?"

I smile at him, pretending to be embarrassed. "She pulled me into the shower with her and it was just my luck to be wearing white."

Brian laughs, "Hey, I'm feeling pretty lucky at that decision too!" I pretend to cover up my bra. "I'm definitely not complaining about that!" He adds, moving towards me.

"Then you'll have something to think about while I take a shower to warm up." I tell him, stepping into my bedroom and closing the door. I open my phone and look down at my texts. One from Sean reads, Glad you had a good time. Sorry to hear about Beth. I walk into the bathroom and take a picture in the mirror. Even in the photo, my shirt is still see through and my lacy red bra is visible. I send the picture to Sean and type out, Beth pulled me into the shower and Brian got an eyeful. Going to slide into his DM's after I dry off. With that, I strip and pull off my clingy shirt and remove my bra. I work my damp shorts down and wrap a towel around my naked body.

I walk back into my room and see Sean replied to me. Very sexy baby! What are you gonna say to him?

Not sure yet. But I was grinding on him and felt his bulge. Think he's pretty big! I reply.

I think for a minute as I pull up Brian's Instagram. I find a picture of him on the beach and send the post to him, typing out below it. At least you've seen me almost topless too ;). Feeling just buzzed enough, I send the message.

My heart beats in my chest as I unwrap my towel and slide my hand down my body. I grope my breasts, kneading them and feeling my nipples grow hard at my touch. After a day of teasing and being teased, my pussy is soaking wet and throbbing. I slide a hand down my body and my fingers find my clit. My fingers start circling it and I lean back against my pillow and exhale softly. "Fuck... that feels so good..." I sigh. I bite my lip and slip a finger inside myself, probing my soaking wet pussy. With one hand playing with my tits, I use the other to rub my clit, picking up speed. I can feel my juices leaking out of me.

You could go and fuck Brian right now. He would love it. Just walk into the bathroom... the water is on. Get in the shower with him and slide his huge cock into me... I think, seriously contemplating getting up. At the thought of this, I slip two fingers into my pussy and start pumping them in and out.

"Oh fuck..." I moan, picking up speed. I start bucking my hips against my fingers, wanting to cum so badly. Just go over there and let him fuck you! You both want this, Sean does too! Just make it! I think. The thought of this only makes me more horny. But would you feel guilty? Would Sean be okay with me jumping in like that? I wonder, my thoughts holding me back.

My phone going off distracts me from my thoughts. Removing my hand from my chest, I open my phone reading my latest message from Brian. I smile at his reply, Maybe I'll see the rest soon ;).

I screenshot the message and then take a selfie for Sean, making sure to show off my hard nipples and another picture of my fingers buried inside myself. I send both pictures and a text. Stage 3 done. I think he likes this and as you can see I am too!

I set my phone down and go back to pleasuring myself, pumping my fingers in and out of my body. I can hear my phone start to ring. "Fuck... who's this?" I ask myself, once again reaching for my phone. I see that it is Sean and I smile as I pick it up. "Hey... how are you?" I ask him, rubbing my clit with my free hand.

"Really fucking horny after seeing everything you've sent me!" He replies.

A smile forms on my lips. "That makes two of us... you should see how wet I am right now. I really wish you were here." I say to him, wanting to feel Sean's cock deep in my pussy right now.

"If only there was someone else there who could do the same thing as me right now..." Sean teases.

"Babe I really want you right now..." I plead.

Sean is silent for a second, "Put me on FaceTime and play with yourself so I can watch." He finally says. I hang up and almost instantly, the video chat pops up. I open it and see Sean's smiling face. "Hey sexy!" He says, smiling at me.

I smile back. "Let me lean you up against something so you can see." I tell him, fidgeting with my phone, trying to balance it so the camera shows as much of my body as possible. I smile and spread my legs, sitting up so he can see the entire front of my body. "Like what you see?" I ask him.

"Nothing is sexier." He replies. "No play with yourself and tell me about what you've been up to."

I rub my clit and start talking. "So when we got here Brian was such a gentleman... helped me carry my stuff." I slip two fingers into myself. "Oh fuck..." I sigh. "So we go to the beach and he and I took a little walk and were talking about Beth in college. He tells me how interesting it must have been." I start fingering myself faster.

"And?" Sean asks.

"So he noticed and smiled at me. That's when I pushed my tits together for him... I could tell he was looking right down."

"Anything else?"

I moan with pleasure before continuing. I start fingering myself faster. "After the beach I take a shower and come down. It's just the two of us and he and I almost kissed. His arms were around me and I could tell he wanted to just pull me aside and fuck me."

Sean smiles, "You can't until we get to that part of the game."

I feel my legs starting to quiver. "At the bar we were dancing and I started grinding on him. He got hard and he's... huge." I say, feeling like I am about to cum. My moans become louder and I cover my mouth with one hand and fall back against the bed. My legs quiver and I feel my hot juices coating my fingers. Hopefully this doesn't wake anyone up! I think for a second before my pleasure pushes this worry out of my head. I ride out my orgasm and sit up a moment later, breathing heavily.

I slide my creamy fingers out of my slit and make sure Sean can see, I suck them clean. "Seems like someone is excited for the next part of their challenge."

I sigh, "Maybe just a bit. The teasing is too much for me I think."

He laughs, "How about you open the app and we can get started on the next round?"

"Send it now but I'll do it tomorrow morning. I'll just tell him it was something for another guy." I reply.

Sean nods, "Good idea! I'm going to hang up now, but I love you and want to see what happens next!"

I smile, "Love you too!" I end the call and open the app. Stage 4: Sext greets me at the top of the screen. 1. Send a bikini/underwear picture 2. Send a picture of your bare breasts 3. Send a picture of your bare bum 4. Send a full frontal nude 5. Send a video of you playing with yourself.

"Shit... this is getting harder." I say to myself as Sean spins. My heart beats in my chest as I wonder what my next challenge will be. I watch as the spinner stops on number three. I smile and text Sean. This app is definitely playing to my strengths!

Sean replies, Yeah! Whatever you send Brian make sure you send to me too!

I laugh, In the morning you perv! Love you! Followed by a heart emoji. I plug my phone in for the night and toss my towel by the bathroom door, deciding to deal with it in the morning. I get under the blankets and roll over, feeling satisfied for the day but curious to see what the next challenge will be. I sigh happily, and soon find myself falling asleep.

+++

I wake up the next morning and roll onto my back, feeling both excited and nervous at the same time. Today is the day I take a nude and send it to a man other than my husband, something I haven't ever done. I get up and put on some old clothes to just wear around the house, conveniently forgetting a bra. This will get his attention! I think, walking out of my room and down the stairs.

I find Brian alone at the table, which is not really surprising after how Beth's night went. "Morning!" I say, cheerfully.

"Someone's happy to see me." He smirks. "Unfortunately for you I chose to put on a shirt this morning."

I laugh, "Oh... because I forgot something." I tell him, leaning forward slightly to pull a piece of fruit off the counter and giving him a peek down the front of my shirt. I straighten back up and grin, "Oops... silly me. But I guess after your eyefull last night, I suppose this wasn't too much of a leap."

Brian snickers, "Your impromptu wet tee shirt contest or you stalking my Instagram?"

I shrug, "Either. I'm sure you liked both of those." I sit next to him and bite into my apple. I can tell Brian is trying to sneak sideways glances at my chest. Today he'll get to see something else! I think as my excitement starts to outweigh the nervous energy in me. "So since Beth is probably going to be staying in today the two of us could just go to the beach."

Brian nods, "That sounds like a fun time!" The excitement in his voice is obvious. I chew for another moment before finishing my apple and throwing it out.

"Then let me go get changed really quick and we can go whenever." As I walk away, I can feel his eyes staring at my rear with every step. I smile to myself and go back into my room, closing the door behind me.

Going to the beach with Brian today. At the moment it's just the two of us. Beth is still hungover. I send to Sean.

I change into a light blue bikini and matching bottoms. When are you going to send him the pic of that sexy ass? Reads Sean's reply. I step into the bathroom and turn, facing away from the mirror. Cocking my hips to one side, I snap a quick picture of myself from behind and send it to my husband. Later... I don't want this to be too easy for him or you! I reply before pulling on a cover up and sandals and making my way back downstairs. Once again, Brian has beaten me back downstairs and stands by the door in a tank top.

"All ready to go?" He asks.

I nod and we walk to the beach, talking about nothing in particular. I check my phone and see another message from Sean. Love that view baby! But he's gonna love it too!

I smirk and reply, He's going to love it later then! Maybe I'll tease him a bit more at the beach today ;). I send and slip my phone back into my bag. "Who was that?" Brian asks.

"Just a friend." I answer. It is another nice day for the beach. Brian and I get set up and both lie on towels beneath the umbrella. Between the warm air and the hot sand below me, I feel warm and happy. My dark sunglasses allow me to watch him. Every once in a while, Brian looks over at me, his eyes traveling up and down my body. The tent in his bathing suit makes me wonder if he is mentally undressing me. I and just my body slightly, feeling my bikini riding up. "Hey Brian, mind doing me a small favor?" I ask.

"What is it?"

"Can you put sunscreen on my back?" I ask him, taking a page from Beth's book. I roll onto my stomach. With how my bikini bottoms have ridden up, I know my whole ass is now on display for him. "I would really appreciate it."

"Sure, I can do that." Brian says. He stands and I smile to myself. I can feel his strong hands rubbing the sunscreen into my skin, taking his time and slowly working his way down my back. "How far down do you want me to go?" He asks.

"As far as you can." I reply, knowing full well what he is about to do, especially as his hands get lower down my back. Finally, one of his hands brushes over my ass.

"Oops." He says, not sounding particularly sorry.

I smile, "Keep going! I don't want any sunburn!" With that, Brian's hands once again travel over my ass, giving him the opportunity to feel my rear. He not too subtly does this, making sure the sunscreen down there is rubbed in very well. "Make sure you get it all in! I want to be nice and tan!" I say, encouraging him to keep going. Brian does not hesitate and keeps going, now fairly obviously kneading my ass. I sigh to myself, getting turned on from his touch. He's not your husband... I think, ignoring this, and choosing to just feel the pleasure of his hands.

A familiar female voice shakes me out of my trance. "Are we interrupting anything?"

I laugh, "Hey Beth! Brian was just helping me put on some sunscreen. How are you feeling?" Beth sets up next to me, with Andy taking his place on her far side. Brian goes back to lying on my other side, this time much closer than he was before.

Beth sighs, "I've been better but a bit of a hangover isn't going to kill me. At least not right away."

She lies there for a moment before turning to me, "Want to go in the water? I'm a bit hot." I nod and the two of us walk over the hot sand together, leaving Brian and Andy to look at us from behind. "So... I see you're going ahead with your little plan." She says as we step into the surf.

"It's just a bit of teasing. Sean and I are seeing how far it will go."

Beth just nods at me. "So that whole thing right there, that was just a bit of teasing? Nothing more than that?"

I sigh, "Beth... he's so hot and Sean wants me to go for it. I should show you the texts between him and I. I think he wants it more than I do." I joke. "Why?"

Beth just smiles at me, "It's just funny to see you going through with this. I've seen you in relationships before and you've never even considered doing something like this."

I smile, "That's part of why I married Sean! He and I encourage each other to do new things. And this is one of the new things he wanted me to try. I'm just taking it one step at a time and seeing where it ends up. If I end up not liking it, then I can stop at any time."

Beth laughs, "Brian might not like that. After all your teasing, his blue balls are going to be the size of volleyballs!"

I shrug, "You'd probably like that."

+++

Brian and I leave the beach before Beth and Andy. On the way back, my heart beats in my chest as I think over my plan to send Brian the nude picture. We part ways in the entrance of the house and I finalize my plans to send him the lewd picture. With Beth and Andy still out of the house, I take the master bathroom while Brian uses the one he and I share. I close the door behind me and open up the camera on my phone. I remove my cover up and bikini, standing naked in front of the mirror. I turn around and open the app making sure the image is in focus, keeping both my face and ass in the frame. I snap the picture and first study it myself. My face and back are in focus but the focus is clearly on my ass. From the compliments I have received in the past, I hope Brian will feel the same way.

I send it to Sean. About to send this to Brian. I got his number at the beach today and will give you an update of how it goes. Then I open up Brian's contact and select my newest picture.

I twiddle my thumbs over my keyboard, going over what I will say one last time. I spent most of my day with Brian thinking about what I was going to text him when we got back. Now, in the moment, I find it difficult. Finally, I manage, Look at how good of a job Brian did making sure I didn't get sunburn! I hover over the send button for a few seconds, thinking about not sending this message. Then my courage gets the best of me and I press it.

A second later I text him again, OMG!!!! I thought that was going to Beth! So sorry... I'm not normally like this! I place my phone down on the counter and wonder if Brian will believe my very flimsy cover story. "I guess it doesn't really matter if he does. The point is to have sex." I tell myself, stepping into the shower.

When I get out a short while later, I immediately go to my phone. I have two missed texts, one from Sean and the other from Brian. I open the one from Sean first, Your ass is amazing! Can't wait to see the results! I smile, and nervously tap on the text from Brian.

I exhale and slowly read. You sure that was an accident? ;) Then another, a picture of him in front of the mirror, completely naked. His semi-hard cock dangles between his legs. I reply, I guess we're even now.

I smile to myself and screenshot the texts and send them to Sean. He quickly replies, God damn baby you found one hell of a man! Looks like you'll enjoy him! Time for the next step! As usual, he and I both open our apps and see what the next challenge is. This time, the title reads Stage 5: Visualize. Below it, the numbers are 1. Ask him about his taste in women 2. Ask him about his sex life 3. Ask him how big his dick is 4. Ask him to make out with you 5. Ask him to take you somewhere private.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers