The Cuck's Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile, "I'm glad you liked it! How did you feel watching me suck off another man? Were you jealous?"

Sean nods, "So jealous! It made me miss you so much and I can't wait for you to come back! I think we're going to have to set aside some time for just us."

I smile, "I can't wait for that!"

"But you'll have to. And if you're willing, I think we have another spin."

I sigh, "I just want to make sure you want this. I think I know where this is going and in this stage, I think Brian and I are going to be having sex. I'm enjoying this, but I want to know we're on the same page here."

"I want this to happen." Sean confirms to me. "Watching that video you sent me yesterday was so sexy. I was so turned on just from getting that from you! I want you to do this, but only if you're comfortable."

I'm silent for a moment, considering this. "Yes. Let's do the next stage." I hear myself say, knowing that this is going to end in sex between Brian and I.

"I love you! Now open the app!" Sean says, grinning.

"I love you too." I tell him, ending the video call and calling up the app. The top of the screen reads Stage Eight: Sex. I knew where this was going. I think, looking below the spinner for the usual numbers. 1. Take him while he wears a condom 2. Bareback fun! 3. Creampie for you! 4. Public (and bareback) 5. Anal.

"Wow." I say to myself, with each option making me more nervous than before. Brian spins and my heart pounds in my chest as the spinner passes over each number as it begins to slow down. Not 5, not 5 not 5... I think over and over again. Finally the spinner stops, pointing at number 2.

That seems easy. I text Sean. All I have to do is have sex!

There is a bonus round if you want to go even further ;). He texts back.

I smile to myself. Let me do this and we'll see how it goes.

Any idea when you're going to do it? Sean asks.

I reply, It's supposed to be rainy here all day so I think Brian and I will manage to find the time sooner rather than later.

You going to film it for me? Sean asks.

How about clips of it? I think any video we make might be too big of a file to send. I ask.

Sean replies seconds later, Only if you wear something special for me tomorrow ;).

I chuckle to myself, Sounds like a fair trade. Keep a lookout for this later ;). I slip on a lacy blue bra and matching panties. The material is so thin that I am still almost completely naked while wearing them. Brian will love these! I think. I go into our shared bathroom and press my ear against the door. His bedroom sounds completely quiet.

Okay... so I just go in and lie in bed next to him. Then we can take it from there. I exhale, trying to calm my nerves. I grasp the doorknob and slowly turn it. Once the door is open a crack, I look through it. In the darkened room, Brian is still asleep in bed, the covers wrapped around him like a burrito. I open the door all the way and creep into the bedroom, trying not to step on any squeaky floorboards. The whole time I pray that he does not wake up. That would be a very awkward conversation... I think, wanting my first time with Brian to be as normal as possible.

Well, as normal as a married woman fucking someone other than her husband can possibly be. I think. Fortunately, my worries at the moment are unnecessary. I manage to sneak over to the side of his bed. I silently place my phone down on the nightstand near me. I sit down on the edge of the bed, careful as to not wake Brian. I watch his face as I start to lie down, not wanting to wake him just yet.

Finally, I am lying next to him in his bed. From what little I can see of his body, he is shirtless at the very least. I do manage to worm my way under the comforter next to him and listen to his breathing and the rain in almost total silence. Time seems to drag on as I wait for him to wake up. The anticipation is getting to me. I do not need to slip my hand between my thighs to know how wet and horny I am. The mental image of his big cock sliding into my pussy does nothing to calm me down.

As if acting on its own, my hand sides down my stomach and touches my vagina through my panties. My fingers circle my clit and I try not to moan out loud. My juices quickly soak my panties. I half think about removing them but decide against it. I keep rubbing my clit as my other hand kneads my breasts. I try not to move too much so Brian stays asleep. I feel myself starting to work to orgasm and decide to stop, deciding that I want Brian to make me cum.

I lie in bed next to Brian for what seems like days alternating between playing with myself and waiting for him to wake up. I can feel my panties grow soaked with my juices. I reach for my phone and snap a pic, looking at the noticeably darker fabric covering my slit. I smile to myself as I send it to Sean. Waiting for Brian to wake up and fuck me has me so fucking wet!

A couple minutes later, Sean responds, Are you in his bed waiting for him to wake up?

Yes. Is all I type out. I set my phone down and I hear Brian begin to stir. I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep. I hear him groan and open my eyes, pretending to rub the sleep from them.

"Liz...?" He mumbles, understandably confused.

"Hey." I reply, rolling onto my side to face him.

"What are you doing here?" Brian asks.

I sigh, having thought about what I would say to him while he was still asleep. "I thought about what you said last night and I agree with you. I think we should take things further." To emphasize my point, I slide closer to him and place my hand on his bare chest. "All this teasing... it's gotten to me! I want this. Probably more than you do. I know this was a weird way to show it but let me show you just how excited I am."

His eyes travel up and down the exposed part of my body. He places a hand on my side, just above my hip. I am filled with anticipation. "Do you finally want to do this? I feel like the whole weekend has been building up to this."

He's closer than he knows. I think as I place my hand on his bare chest, "Yes... I really want to do this. You and me... right now, right here in this bed." We both close our eyes and lean in, our lips touching. His hand starts to slide from my hip towards my soaking wet vagina. I exhale shakily and look into his eyes. "I just need you to do one thing, film clips of it with my phone."

Brian raises an eyebrow, "Are you into that kinda thing?"

I smile, "Why not slide your fingers down a little bit and see for yourself?" Brian's fingers brush over my sopping panties and he looks at me.

"Someone must be very horny."

"Why not fuck me and find out?" I ask him, pushing Brian onto his back and straddling him. The covers fall off and he is just wearing his underwear. I lean down and we kiss passionately, his hands feeling my almost naked body. They slide down my back and cup my ass, squeezing it as our tongues feel the inside of the others mouth. Grinding against him, I can feel his cock quickly harden. He feels so big... I think as my heart pounds in my chest with excitement.

As we keep kissing his hands slide up from my rear and to my bra strap. His fingers fumble with it for just a second before he removes it and pulls it away from my body. I sit up on him, pressing my crotch against his.

"You're so sexy..." He sighs, his hands groping my breasts. He squeezes them softly, kneading them with his hands. His one hand slides down my body and rubs my clit through my panties, sending a shudder through my body.

"Film some for me babe..." I whisper to him, grinding against him harder than ever. He hands me my phone and I open the camera, quickly swiping away the last text from Sean. Brian takes it and films me almost riding him, our most intimate parts separated by two very thin pieces of fabric. He sets my phone to the side and I get off him. "I want this now!" I tell him, sliding my panties down my thighs and tossing them to the floor.

"Get this on camera!" I order him, as I crawl between his legs and pull out his cock. Making sure the camera is rolling for a second, I stroke his length several times, then lick the tip of his cock. I take his head into my mouth and rub my tongue over it before bobbing my head up and down.

"Oh fuck Liz... that's amazing..." He moans, looking at me around my phone.

"Mmmmmm?" I moan, my mouth still very full. I bob up and down a couple more times before pulling away to breath through my mouth. "You ready to do this for real?" I ask him, getting on my hands and knees.

"Yes... I'd love to fuck you!" Brian agrees.

I smile and position myself over him, aiming his cock at my juicy slit. I lower myself so the tip of his cock is just about to sink inside me. This is it! Here goes nothing... I think, looking down at the first cock besides my husband's in a very long time. As if in slow motion, I lower myself onto Brian. I can feel the tip of his cock slide past my lips and into me. "Oh fuck!" I squeak, continuing to lower myself and feeling him fill me up. I place my hand on his chest and lift myself back up, keeping just the tip of his cock inside me.

I start bouncing up and down on him. I can feel that he is a bit thicker than Sean and definitely longer. With each bounce, more of Brian's cock slides into me. Looking down, I see he has put my phone down. He places his hands on my hips and lets me ride him. I can feel the juices running out of me and coating his cock.

"Your pussy is so good..." Brian groans at me. I lean forward and ride him faster, feeling like I am close to cumming. His hands cup my breasts once again, his fingers pinching my nipples. I squeeze my pussy muscles around his cock, knowing that I'll cum soon.

"You like that?" I gasp in his ear, sinking down onto his cock and squeezing them again.

"Fuck yes! You going to cum for me?"

"Mmmmhhhmmm..." I moan at him, picking up speed. I start moving just my hips and close my eyes as I feel my orgasm approaching.

"You're close, aren't you?" Brian asks, continuing to play with me.

"Oh shit, fuck, fuck!" I squeal, sinking down onto his cock as my pussy spasms and waves of pleasure wash over me. I lean forward against his chest and finally enjoy the release of all the sexual tension from the past couple days.

"That felt so good..." I pant a moment later, sitting up and slowly riding Brian, my hands planted on his chest.

"All your teasing finally paid off." Brian chuckles, slowly rubbing my clit with his fingers. I smile and slide off of him, leaving his cock dripping my cum.

I get on all fours and wiggle my ass back and forth. "I've seen you staring at my ass all weekend, why not look at it now?" I ask, smiling at him. I reach under myself to finger my vagina while Brian quickly gets up and positions himself behind me. I slip my fingers out of myself and Brian rubs the head of his cock over my entrance. Fuck that feels so good! I think, enjoying his playful teasing.

Finally, Brian sinks into me causing a soft moan to escape my lips. His hands grip my bare hips as he starts pumping in and out of my pussy. Each time he pulls out, my pussy lips hug his cock, as if trying to keep him inside me and every time he sinks into me, I moan with pleasure. I close my eyes and just enjoy the sensation of Brian's large member sliding in and out of me. I can feel my juices running down my thighs. Reaching under myself, my fingers soon find my clit and circle it. Brian continues fucking me, his cock sinking deep inside me.

SMACK! I squeal with pleasure as his hand slaps against my ass. "You like that?" Brian growls.

"Fuck yes..." I groan, his cock filling me. I start pushing back against him, trying to keep his cock inside me, buried in my depths. I reach back for my phone and am just able to reach it without getting too far away from Brian. I open the front facing camera and start filming myself enjoying another man for Sean.

Brian's grunts and my moans of pleasure fill the air as my face fills the screen with Brian's body visible behind me. "Fuck me just like that!" I cry out as Brian rapidly thrusts deep into me. I close my eyes and just enjoy the sensation for a short while, moaning along with Brian.

"I'm so close!" He grunts to me.

"Cum all over my ass..." I reply, looking back at him. I set the phone down as Brian thrusts harder than ever. Then, he pulls out of me and strokes his dripping cock. I sigh softly as the first rope of hot cum lands on my lower back. It is followed by a second and then several more before Brian is done , holding his now soft cock in his hands and kneeling on the bed behind me. "You really made a mess." I laugh after catching my breath.

Brian chuckles, his hand resting on my hip. "And you made a mess too!" Staying on my hands and knees, I turn around to see what he is talking about. My cum coats his cock and is beginning to drip onto the bed.

"Let me help with that..." I move closer to him, leaning down and taking the head of his soft cock into my mouth. I just had sex with him... surely Sean won't mind this. I think, tasting my sweet juices off his length. I can feel Brian starting to get hard in my mouth as I swirl my tongue over the head of his cock.

Careful, you better finish what you start." Brian tells me, his cock now semi-erect.

I pull away from him and smile, "Let's go somewhere where cleaning up won't be so hard." I stand up and quickly walk into the shower, making sure my ass sways side to side as I do so. I can feel Brian's cum running down my ass in warm, sticky ribbons. I get into the shower and Brian is quick behind me. The shower is fairly small, causing us to be pressed up against each other. Brian and I kiss again, his one hand kneading my breasts, his other sinking into my slippery pussy.

"So why the camera earlier? I know you said you were into that but I'm not buying that." Brian asks me when we part, his one hand cupping my breast and his other hand still fingering me.

Shit! I think. I'm silent for a moment, thinking if I should tell him the truth. "Alright look... I'm married and my husband wanted me to try cheating on him. He's been sending me challenges all weekend and that ended in sex today."

Brian looks at my face, as if reading my emotions. He keeps playing with me and part of me hopes he does not stop. He sighs, "So... he knows about this and is okay with it? That explains the text on your phone from earlier."

"You saw?"

He nods, "When I handed you your phone for the first time."

"Are you mad?" I ask quietly.

Brian shakes his head, "No. I knew this would just be a one time thing. I'm just glad we're both enjoying it." With that, he closes his eyes and leans in once again. I close my eyes and tilt my head to the side as we begin to kiss once again. Brian rubs my clit with one hand and fingers me with the other. I start moaning with pleasure into his mouth. He presses me up against the wall and we kiss harder. I can feel his cock growing hard as he is pressed up against my body.

By the time we part, he is hard once again and I am just as horny as before. "I need you to fuck me." I tell him, lifting my one leg up and propping it up on the edge of the shower. Brian aims his cock directly at my cunt and thrusts forward, burying his member in me. I squeal with pleasure. He grabs onto my hips and starts fucking me hard and fast. I moan louder than before, probably loud enough to be heard through the walls.

"Oh my god! Just like that!" I cry, my breasts jiggling with each impact of his crotch against my own. I feel myself reaching another orgasm. My breathing grows ragged and my moans more frequent as I reach another orgasm. In the close confines of the shower, I can feel his hot breath on me, along with his cock sinking into me over and over again.

"Oh fuck yes! There! There! There!" I cry out at last. As I cum, I feel like I am about to collapse, fortunately, Brian holds me up, his strong arms easily able to support me. My body trembles as my legs quiver and I begin to regain my composure.

Brian slows his pace, letting both of us catch our breath. I can feel my cum oozing onto my inner thighs and Brian's cum smeared all over my rear. "Want to keep going?" He asks.

I laugh, "Brian... I'm a mess, your balls deep in me and I'm covered in your cum. Of course I want to keep going!" His grip tightens on my leg and hip. He starts thrusting into me once again. I cry out with pleasure. With every thrust into me, I can feel his balls slap against me. Using two fingers, I rub my clit, almost feeling overwhelmed with pleasure. I can see Brian's face twist up as he is about to cum again. I put a hand on his chest and just manage to push him away as he starts to cum again. This time, his load shoots across my stomach and over my thighs, adding to the mess already running down my legs.

"Sorry about that... you just felt so good." He says sheepishly.

I just shake my head, pretending to be annoyed with him. "Look at the mess you made! What am I going to tell my husband?" I start laughing by the end.

Brian joins in, leaving the room for a moment and coming back with my phone. "Tell me your pass code. I have something to send to him."

"One, zero, one, five... the date of our wedding. What do you want to send him?"

Brian takes a picture of me and turns the camera around to show my flushed face, my hair a matted mess from the sex and another mans cum covering the lower part of my body. He turns the camera back around and speaks as he types. "Just had round two of fun with your sexy wife. It was so hard not to fill that amazing pussy up with my cum." He looks up at me, clearly waiting for me to approve the message.

Will Sean be okay with that or is that taking things too far? I wonder, thinking for a moment. Finally I sigh, "Send it." I tell Brian. He presses send and looks back up at me. "Can you put that down and let me get cleaned up? You made a big mess on me." I joke. He chuckles and walks out, closing the door behind him. I go over to my phone and send the other videos I took to Sean, hoping I didn't take things too far.

Feeling nervous, I take a shower and clean myself off, listening for my phone to go off. I step out and dry myself with a towel before checking my phone. There is a text from Sean! My heart pounds as I open it and I quickly read it.

Guess that guy found out... so hot! Don't be too sore for me tomorrow. I can't wait to reclaim you ;).

I smile reading the text, knowing that the weekend was a success for us both. I text back, Save a big load for me... I'm going to want it deep in my pussy after all of this. I exit the bathroom, still wrapped in a towel and make my way back into Brian's room. I sit on the edge of the bed and look at him, "Sounds like Beth and Andy are downstairs. Hopefully it keeps raining today so we have an excuse to spend a long day inside."

Brian smiles at me and grabs my breast through the towel. "I'm looking forward to it."