The Cuck's Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read all these over and immediately do not want the spinner to land on number 5. "That's just taking things too fast for me." I say to myself as Sean spins. The spinner lands on number 3. I text Sean, That one will be easy to do. Especially after that pic he sent me!

Can't wait on the results! Sean texts back. I dress and slip my phone back in my pocket, heading downstairs to see if Brian is out of the shower. I find that I beat him downstairs for once and sit down on the couch, finding something on TV.

I receive a text from Beth. Andy and I are gonna stay in tonight if you know what I mean ;).

I laugh, Are you kicking Brian and I out?

She replies, No but just giving you a heads up if you and him want a bit of alone time. Just then, Brian comes down the stairs, still shirtless and hair damp from the shower.

"So sorry about that mix up..." I say, pretending to be embarrassed.

Brian just laughs, "Don't worry about it! I enjoyed your little mistake."

I smile, "Based on the response I'd believe it. That was... huge." I grin, feeling both horny and bold from his reaction.

Brian laughs again, "What can I say?"

"You can tell me how big you are." I smile seductively at him.

Brian just shrugs, "A bit over eight inches I guess. Why?"

I just shrug at him, "Call it morbid curiosity." Then, quickly changing the subject, "So Beth and Andy are staying here tonight. You want to do anything?"

"Drinks and dinner?" He asks.

I smile, that will be perfect after I put on something nicer." I walk past him, back into my room, ready to share my findings with Sean. He's bigger than 8 inches. Feeling bold, I then text, Give me a real challenge!

Sean replies, Oh their coming! I open the app and Sean joins a second later. This is Stage 6: Feel. Below the spinner are the usual five numbers 1. Ask to feel his arm muscles 2. Ask to feel his abs 3. Ask him to feel your breasts 4. Ask him to feel your ass 5. Ask him to feel your vagina. Suddenly, I slightly regret asking Sean to give me a challenge. I watch nervously as Sean spins the spinner and it comes to a stop on number 5.

"Shit." I exhale to myself. Sean texts me There's your challenge ;) You gonna do it tonight?

I sigh, Might as well. He and I are both pretty horny. We're going for drinks in a bit so I'll let you know.

Just the two of you? Sean asks.

Yeah. I reply, putting my phone down to put on my makeup.

Are you going to go further than that tonight? He asks.

I hesitate, thinking. I'm honestly not sure. I kind of want to, but I also like all these challenges.

I slip on a sexy black dress that shows off my body very nicely. Sean sent me another text, Whatever you do, just film it for me!

Will do! I reply, stepping out of my room and walking down the hallway, knowing tonight I'll finally get an outlet for all my pent up sexual energy from the past day. At the same time, I feel nervous about my cheating starting to get physical. I swallow some of my nerves and walk down the stairs and smile at Brian. "Ready to go?" I ask him.

+++

While out, Brian and I have a nice dinner, a couple drinks and even manage to get a bit more dancing in, this time not interrupted by Beth. The entire night, Brian is being handsy with me, his hands on my back, hips and legs at various points throughout the night. After one last drink, I giggle at him. "Let's go for a walk." I say, leading him out of the bar by his shirt. Brian very willingly follows me and we walk along the beach, feeling the cool stand between my toes. The cool breeze coming in from the ocean makes me shiver through my thin dress.

"Are you good?" Brian asks me, seeing me wrap my arms around my body.

I nod, "Just letting the wind cool me off a bit. There were a ton of people in that bar."

"Is that why you wanted to go somewhere more quiet?" He asks. I smirk at him and sit down on a bench facing the dark water. I pat the seat next to me, waiting for him to sit down with me. He does, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I lean into his body, enjoying his warmth.

"Is this quiet enough?" He asks me, turning to face me. I look back at him and feel my heart beating in my chest. I don't answer. Instead, I close my eyes and lean in. Our lips touch and I feel all the excitement from the past couple days finally explode. Our kissing almost instantly involves tongues exploring the inside of the other's mouth. We part after a moment and I give Brian a nervous smile.

"This is amazing." I tell him, smiling. He doesn't let me smile for long, as his lips soon cover my own. We kiss for longer, with my hand resting on his cheek and his hand slowly sliding up my side and coming to a rest on my breast. I shift so his hand is cupping it. Brian kneads my tit though my clothes, and I feel myself becoming hornier. As if on their own, I can feel my legs start to spread. Brian begins to kiss down my neck but I pull away.

"Something wrong?" He asks, looking confused.

"Just hands for the moment." I reply. Brian nods, taking the hint and we go back to kissing, his hand slowly sliding down my body. He slips it up my dress and I shudder with anticipation.

"How's that?" He asks, his fingers touching my mound with just my thin panties keeping him from it.

"Very good." I sigh. His fingers circle my clit as we go back to kissing. I can feel my panties becoming soaked as my juices flow into them. By the time we part, it feels like I stepped into the shower while still wearing them. Brian slides them to the side and slips a finger into me.

"Oh fuck..." I gasp, sighing with pleasure as his finger probes my depths. He slides a second one in and begins to pump them in and out of me in unison.

"Someone's really enjoying this." He whispers in my ear.

"You feel so good..." I moan back to him, my juices flowing even more than before. I can feel it drooling out of me onto my legs. Brain picks up speed and my moans become louder. "Stop!" I say sliding away from him. He gives me a strange look. "I don't want anyone coming out and catching us!" I say, grinning at him. Brian takes the hint and stands up, taking my hand and we quickly walk back to the house. The whole walk back, I feel more and more nervous. From the time we leave the bench to the time we get to the front door, only one thought goes through my head. Stage 6 is done... What is stage 7?

When we get back, I tell Brian I want to get out of my dress and make my way to the room. I hear Beth's moans through her closed door and smile to myself. She's not the only person here about to have some fun!

I open my phone and text Sean. Brian and I made out. He felt me up and fingered me for a bit. We need the next step! This is going to get wild tonight! I send that, hoping he sees my message before I leave Brian alone with blue balls for too long. I stand in front of the mirror and look myself up and down. My makeup and hair are both done nicely, my dress hugs my body and my bra and panties are both lacy and light blue, my favorite pair.

My phone goes off and immediately I check it. Anything to show me? Sean asks.

I sigh. No, it was on a bench and would have been obvious.

He replies. Damn... you better make it up to me this round. As usual, he and I both open our app. This time the title is Stage 7: Mouths. Below are the standard numbers, 1. Suck his dick 2. Have him eat you out 3. Swallow his cum 4. Deepthroat him 5. Give him a rimjob. I whistle to myself and mumble, "Shit these are getting hard." I watch nervously as the spinner travels around, landing on number 3.

I breathe a sigh of relief. Swallowing cum has never been an issue for me. I'm going to call him up now. I'll make sure my phone is on and getting everything. I send off to Sean, pulling up Brian's contact. I smile as our conversation about my nudes is still our most recent conversation.

Can you come upstairs and help me with something? I send to Brian, propping my phone up against the bedside lamp and aiming it at the carpet on the side of the bed. I hear his footsteps getting closer and I start filming, hoping he is too distracted to notice how my phone is facing. I hear a knock on my door. I swallow nervously, adjust my breasts in my dress and make my way over to the door, opening it for Brian. "Nice job changing." He says with a chuckle.

I smile at him, "I thought it was more than obvious that I didn't come up here to get changed."

"Then what did you come up here to do?" He asks quietly.

With my heart pounding in my chest, I take his hand and lead Brian in front of my propped up phone. He and I start to kiss as our hands wander over the other's body. His one creeps down and grabs my ass, softly squeezing it. I can feel his hard cock pressed against my body, just waiting for some action. Our tongues feel the inside of the other's mouth, and my hands rest on his hips, so close, yet so far away from what I want. Remember tonight is blowjob only. I think to myself, really wanting to just bend over and let Brian fuck me from behind.

When we part, I smile at him. "I feel bad for teasing you all day. I think it's time I made up for that." I reach behind my back and find the zipper on my dress. I slowly pull it down and let my dress fall onto the floor. I step out of it and kick it off to the side.

"God damn you're sexy!" Brian says, his hands immediately touching my body. Our lips touch once again. He feels every inch of my now mostly exposed skin, from my chest and stomach, down to my hips and thighs. His one hand cups my breasts and his other rubs my pussy through my panties. Once again, I have to remind myself that we are doing this in stages and I have to wait to send this to Sean.

"This will more than make up for it." I say to Brian when we part. I get down on my knees and place my hands on his hips. Looking up into his eyes, I slowly slide them along the waistline of his pants until I get to the middle. I unbutton his pants, then slowly slide the zipper down. I tug them down to the middle of his thighs and place my hands on the waistline of his boxers. My heart beats nervously in my chest as I think about how this is the point of no return.

Before I can second guess myself, I tug down his boxers and his cock springs out at me. He is fully erect and his hard penis is very large. He wasn't kidding about the size... I think, taking a hold of the base. I sit myself up, so I am mouth level with his cock. "Nervous?" Brian asks with a chuckle.

I laugh, "Maybe a bit... you're huge!" Brian just laughs at me as I start stroking his length, getting a feel for him. This is it! I think, bringing my face forward and opening my mouth. I lick the tip of his cock, tasting him for the first time. A shudder of excitement goes through my body. I start at the tip of his cock and lick down to his base and back up to the tip.

I look up into Brian's face and smile at him. He brushes my hair out of my face and my lips touch the tip of his cock. Here goes nothing... I think, as I take the head of his member into my mouth. I swirl my tongue over it, making sure it is coated with my spit. Then, keeping eye contact, I start taking more of his length into my mouth. I start to bob up and down on his cock, moaning softly into it as I go.

"I love the way your sexy lips wrap around it." Brian sighs, the tone of his voice indicating he is enjoying himself.

"Mmmmhhhhhhhmmm." I moan in response, my mouth still filled with his cock. Breathing through my nose, I keep working his length. The scent of his body fills my nostrils. I finally pull away and catch my breath, stroking his wet cock. "Having fun?" I ask, a naughty smile on my lips.

"What do you think?" Brain asks, taking my hand and helping me back up to my feet. I smile and lean in to kiss him. His cock is nestled between my thighs. I move my hips forward and backward, stroking his length with my inner thighs. His hands slowly slide up my bare back. Suddenly, they are fumbling with my bra strap and he quickly unclasps it.

Keeping myself pressed up against him I smile, "Someone seems to be enjoying themselves here."

He just shrugs, "I'm alone with a very sexy woman, what else can I say?"

"Maybe don't say anything. Just enjoy it." I pull away from him and drop my bra to the floor. I feel my nipples harden in the cool bedroom air and goosebumps rise on my naked skin. His hands creep up my sides and cup my breasts, softly squeezing them. Brian and I exchange another passionate kiss before I drop down to my knees again.

I hold his cock out once again and take the head of his member into my mouth. I start rapidly bobbing up and down on it, taking him as deep into my throat as possible. With each bob of my head, I feel him slip deeper and deeper into my mouth. The spit runs off his cock and onto my bare chest, but I don't care.

I keep going, losing myself in lust for someone other than my husband. I grab his legs and start trying to fit his whole cock in my mouth. I feel my spit falling onto my body, but I no longer care if I look like a whore. I came in here to suck a cock and I'm going to go all out! I do my best to ignore my gag reflex and just take it all. Just a bit more... I think, finally reaching the base of Brian's large member. I can only keep myself there for a second, before I pull away and gasp for air.

"Where did you learn that trick?" Brian asks, giving me a surprised look.

I smile at him, "You'd be surprised." I wipe a bit of drool off myself with the back of my hand and stroke his hard cock.

"Why don't you get up on the bed? I think it's time you joined me in being naked." His hand cups my breast, thumb rubbing over my hard nipple. I want to say yes, everything so far has led to this. But, I don't want to disappoint Sean.

I sigh, "Not yet... I don't want to rush into anything." Brian looks at me for a moment, clearly disappointed. He opens his mouth to say something, but I just smile at him, "We have one more night here. Maybe we'll have fun then." Without giving him time to think about my reply, my lips close around the head of his cock once again. A soft moan escapes his lips. My tongue swirls over his head, making sure to clean the precum off of him.

"You keep that up and I'll be cumming in no time!" Brian manages to gasp.

That's the plan! I think, working harder than ever. I can feel more drool dribbling out of my mouth and onto my chin and body as I keep working Brian. He begins to moan softly, finally grunting out, "Oh fuck... cumming!" I feel his cock start to twitch in my mouth, shooting rope after rope of his hot goo into my mouth. I pull away from him, letting the rest of his load shoot over my chest and stomach.

I grin up at Brian, making a show of gulping down most of his load. "All that teasing finally paid off." I joke.

Brian smiles down at me. "How about you get cleaned up first?"

I shake my head, "I should probably check in with Beth. All you." I tell him, nodding to the bathroom door. Brian nods and walks in, closing it behind him. I quickly reach for my phone and stop the video, sending it to Sean. Enjoy! I send, before calling Beth.

"Hey, how's your night?" She asks, picking up on the second ring.

"Can I come in or are you busy?" I ask.

"Come on in." Beth says, sounding concerned over the phone. I hang up and go over to the door, knocking quietly. Beth opens it a little so I can only see her face a moment later, looking at me. "You look like you just finished sucking a cock." She grins at me.

"Look, can I shower in here? I need to talk to you."

She nods and opens the door all the way. She is completely naked and sweaty, her hair messy from what was almost certainly sex. "Come on." She leads the way into the bathroom, passing by Andy, who is just as naked as Beth. I cover my chest up the best I can as we walk by him. We step into the bathroom and Beth turns the water on. "So what's up?" She asks, stepping into the shower.

"It happened." I tell her. "Brian and I... well, I sucked him off." I answer, joining her, and motioning down at my chest.

She smiles, "How do you feel?"

"Strange. I wanted to go further, but I don't want to do anything that might hurt Sean. I'm waiting for him to text me back about this."

"So why the urgent talk?"

"Because I haven't felt this way in so long! I feel like I'm in college again and this is just a random hook up. I've only had sex in a relationship since our first year there and I forgot what it was like. I feel worried and okay with it at the same time."

Beth watches my face as I confess this to her. After a moment, she finally sighs and says, "This is a thing only you can do. You need to make a decision that makes you happy. Only you can decide if this is really where you want this to end or if you take it further. Even Sean can't make that decision for you." I nod, knowing she is right, but at the same time, the conflict within myself does not go away.

I start washing myself before I answer her, "I'm just so unsure about all of this. I love Sean and I know this is his fantasy and I really want to do this with Brian. But I also don't want to take things too far and hurt Sean or get hurt myself."

Beth nods, "Don't worry about any of that yet. Just let Sean know what's happened and keep him in the loop. If he says anything then just stop going forward with Brian. You've gotten yourself worked up about something that is new for the both of you."

I sigh, stepping out of the warm stream of water and motioning for Beth to step into it to get cleaned off herself. She's right. You haven't even seen Sean's reply. Maybe he's into this too. Without warning her, I pull Beth close to me, our naked and wet bodies pressed together in a scene that Sean, Brian and Andy would love to see. "You're such a good friend." I tell her.

She kisses me on the cheek and holds me at an arm's distance. "So are you."

+++

I get back to my room wrapped only in my towel. I check my phone and see nothing from Sean. This does not ease my worry at all, but I plug in my charger and set my phone on the nightstand. In the bathroom, I can hear a soft snoring sound coming from Brian's bedroom. I listen for a moment, half thinking about going in there completely naked and curling up next to him in bed, before deciding against that. There's no way that would be the best idea. I tell myself.

"Let's just go to bed and wait for Sean to say something. Maybe he'll want it to keep going." I mumble to myself. I turn out the lights and head into bed, deciding that clothes and cheating on my husband were not worth it tonight.

+++

Upon waking up, the first thing I do is immediately check my phone. "Shit... still nothing." I huff. I stretch in bed, still nude under the covers in case Brian comes in. I need to decide what to do with that... I think, still in a predicament from last night. The sound of a heavy rain hitting the window does not help me escape from my own thoughts. I mumble a curse to myself as I get out of bed and let the sheets fall off of my naked body. I lift up one of the blinds with a finger, looking out at the gray sky and the rain beating down on the sleepy beach town. There is no sound coming from inside our house. Everyone else is probably still asleep. I think. Suddenly, my phone starts to buzz. I look at it from across the room and then feel excitement and nervousness at the same time. Sean!

I rush over to it and slide to open up the video chat. My husband's face appears small and grainy on my phone screen. "Liz! Are you naked?" He asks, a smile on his face.

"That's your first question?" I giggle, panning the camera down, making sure to show off my breasts and vagina.

"One of several." He says as I turn the camera back to my face. "I want to hear all about last night! The video you sent me was so hot!"