The Cucksitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to lick at my wife's folds. The wonderful taste of her pussy was spoiled by the salty mess her lover had left all over her. I lapped it up nonetheless. Each lick brought me to a new level of humiliation. I had never met this man before, and now I was cleaning his cum out of my wife. No self-respecting man would ever do this.

Miss Cheston stood close by, watching intently as I worked. I could feel her gaze boring into my skull. If I hesitated for even a moment, I had no doubt that she had some horrific punishment in mind. Above me, my wife smiled and sighed with contentment.

"You've taught him well," Sarah said. "Yesterday he would have never considered cleaning me up like this."

Miss Cheston simply nodded in approval as I continued my new job. My tongue slid its way into my wife's vagina as my nose pressed against her pelvis. As her hole opened, a thick wad of cum slid straight into my mouth. It was warm, bitter, and salty. I let out a mild gag as I reflexively swallowed it. I grimaced, hoping Miss Cheston hadn't seen that. A grunt of disapproval from her quickly confirmed that she unfortunately had.

Before she could speak, Sarah pushed me back.

"Don't worry, I have just the punishment in mind," she spoke, her voice sounding almost sinister. "Miss Cheston, could you grab my husband's head and hold him steady please?"

Miss Cheston did as she was asked. Her strong hands were on the back of my head in moments. I glared up at my wife in a mix of confusion and fear as she turned around and lifted her skirt once again. She then lowered her small supple ass cheeks onto my face. Unlike Miss Cheston's, they were at least soft, shaved, and generally much less offensive. However, as Sarah's asshole pressed against my lips, I noticed something deeply concerning. It was moist.

Sarah grinned as I came to that terrifying realization.

"My new lover was far more vigorous than you ever were," she said. "After fucking my pussy, he was back at it in minutes and wanted to take my asshole too. I was so horny at this point that I didn't even consider denying the request."

The blood drained from my face for the second time tonight. Would cleaning my wife's lover's cum out of her asshole be worse than the horrors Miss Cheston had put me through? I didn't get long to think about this, however. Moments later Miss Cheston pressed hard on my face, forcing my lips against my wife's recently-fucked hole.

I took a deep breath and pressed my tongue against Sarah's anus. It parted immediately, still likely loose from the ravaging it went through earlier. I shuddered at the thought of another man pounding my wife's ass. Despite the harrowing thought, I had a duty to perform. I slid my tongue deeper into Sarah's asshole.

Sarah let out a soft moan.

"Oh wow, that feels so nice," she gasped. "My asshole was incredibly sore from the ruthless fucking I took earlier. His cock was massive, too! Your tongue feels wonderfully soothing."

I blushed and tried to put the thought of my wife's evening out of my mind's eye. Still, it was hard not to imagine a ripped young stud bending her over a hotel room bed and pounding her ass while she moaned and bit the sheets in pleasure and pain. With each thrust he dripped sweat down her crack, mixing with her juices and his precum into the foul cocktail I was now consuming. The mere thought nearly had me gagging.

Unfortunately for me, the image in my head was not the worst of it. I felt my wife bear down and let out a soft wet fart into my mouth. If the taste of the gas wasn't humiliating enough, what came along for the ride was far worse. Her lover's cum burst past my tongue and into my throat. I nearly choked as I struggled to swallow.

As the burst of gas subsided, cum began to dribble out of Sarah's asshole and into my mouth. The foul mixture of her ass and semen was nearly overwhelming. I fought with all of my might to stifle a gag. For the first time that night, I succeeded in doing so. I slurped and choked down the rest of the cum, just in time for Miss Cheston to release her grip as my wife removed her ass from my face.

Sarah looked down at me with an almost loving smile.

"I think that's all for today, Miss Cheston," she said. "Make sure to arrive before 9 am tomorrow, I have a busy day planned and my cuckold needs looking after."

Miss Cheston nodded and left silently, leaving me alone with my wife.

"Let's get to bed," Sarah continued. "You need to get some rest. Don't forget though, you're expected to wake me at 7 am with a thorough ass cleaning tomorrow morning."

I nodded meekly, a weak and defeated man. My new life as a cuckold slave had only just begun.

12