The Culo's Pt. 03: The Basement

Story Info
Janet and Angelia have fun with Devin.
3.2k words
5.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Culo House

Janet walked into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She saw light splotches of cum still in her hair and a little even on her neck.

The hot shower water ran down Janet's hair, neck, and back. She still felt as though the cum that the boys shot on her face was still there. Still running down her throat and on her chin. She remembered she never got to know what her new boyfriend, Devin's cum tasted like. Or even felt like. Or how it shot.

She was never penetrated. 'Maybe they did it on purpose?' She thought, soaping up her arms and legs. She thought about how his giant muscly arms would feel wrapped around her. Running her fingers through his pretty hair while he kissed her sweetly. His long thick cock ramming her until she came all over it. She had never had these thoughts before, but her right hand instinctively moved down her breasts and stomach, leading to the wet folds in between her legs.

Janet put her index and middle finger deep inside her pussy and made small circles, just like Devin did. She finger fucked herself faster and faster, using her left hand to grab the removable shower head and stuck it in between her thighs; the heat of the water combined with the feeling of her long fingers inside of her sent her over the edge.

The orgasm wracked her body as she squirted all over the shower floor. Dropping the showerhead on the floor. She nearly fell over, but she caught herself in time. Janet turned off the shower, dried herself off, got dressed, and went downstairs for dinner. Getting herself a glass of water and sitting down in her chair.

Her mother, Sally, asked Janet as she was setting her plate. "Hey, did you fall? I heard a bump upstairs, but I didn't come up cause I didn't hear you say anything."

"Oh, my shampoo bottle fell," Janet explained.

"So what'd you do during practice today?" Carl asked her from across the table.

"I had to do some footwork drills and vertical sets. I've been getting better at my serve too."

"Sounds good," Carl said with a mouthful of rice.

"Dad, how do you know Coach Roth so well?"

"He and I played football in high school, he was safety, and I was, of course, the quarterback."

"He mentions you a lot when I'm around. I've always been curious, but now I have my answer. Do you two still keep in touch?"

"Nope."

Janet tried to see her father's expression change. Nothing. 'He's a damn good liar. But I am too.' She thought.

Her mother, Sally, chimed in. "So James, how's it going with Angelia.?"

He barely looked up from his phone. "Angelia's fine, I guess."

"Do you still talk to that one girl? What was her name, was it Miley or Mila-"

"Mariana," James corrected her.

"and no, we haven't talked as much since the move."

"That's a shame she was a bit strange, but she was sharp." James wolfed down the rest of his meal and excused himself. Carl did the same.

"Thanks for dinner, mom. I'll be upstairs."

"Your welcome, dear."

Janet put her plate in the sink and headed upstairs.

Janet plopped down in her bed with her laptop. She was horny again after just half an hour. Janet usually never really watched porn, but this time was an exception. She tried to find taller athletic blondes, but they either didn't have the same dick size or weren't as physically big. The actress's fake moans didn't help. The fake cumshots and creampies definitely didn't help.

She eventually gave up her search for Devin's lookalikes. Putting away her laptop and opening her drawer, she grabbed her two toys: a thick 6-inch purple dildo and a tiny yet handy light blue vibrator.

Just then, her phone buzzed on her dresser. It was from Angelia.

'U gonna talk about what happened?'

'I can't explain properly on here. Come over'

'fine. I'll be there'

'I'll meet you in the basement.'

Janet walked to the basement and sat on the couch, waiting for her to arrive. A few minutes later, a light tap at the glass of the screen door alerted her. She slid it open, and Angelia walked in.

Janet took note of Angelia's outfit. She was wearing a white crop top that showed off her toned midriff. Her tight black yoga pants fit her small apple booty. Her curly brown hair was tied into low pigtails, her light pink hair dye at the end of her curls made her green eyes stand out. Angelia knew her medium brown-toned skin worked well with her makeup that she applied meticulously.

She put her purse down next to the entrance. Standing at only 4'10 and weighing at least a hundred pounds wet, Janet towered over her barefoot.

"So you decided to get all dolled up for a middle of the night chat?" Janet asked.

"Of course, I can't just walk out of the house looking like shit." She was never seen in the same outfit twice, and it was rare to see her without a new hair color every other week.

"I see you're wearing your grandma's outfit Jan, Not very fitting from what I saw you doing."

Angelia joked, seeing her long brown sweater and black sweatpants combo. Her comical thick black glasses saw on her nose.

"I saw the whole thing." Angelia laid on her back, flopping onto the basement couch, staring mindlessly into her phone

"You d-did?" Janet asked, sitting next to her head.

"Well, I mean... not the whole thing, but I did catch the grand finale! Wow, what a show!"

"I- I can't believe you." Janet sat her head back onto the cushion, embarrassed.

"Ha! Look at you, you're blushing so hard right now! Haha, c'mon girl, don't be like that. All three of them are pretty cute." Angelia sat up, putting her phone to the side.

"It's just why would you keep this a secret from me?"

"One reason, I guess, is I honestly just didn't want you to see me as some sick sex-addicted weirdo," Janet explained.

"Me?" Angelia had a stupid shocked look on her face. "You're fucking kidding, right?"

"I also kind of sorta maybe blackmailed your dad into promoting me to team captain. He also may be recorded it and sent it to the three, and I maybe had to do them a favor." Janet turned redder from every word.

"I don't care," Angelia said with no emotion.

"It's obvious my dad spends half the week in that stupid nightclub. I think it's hilarious that my mom owns half of the place and still never catches him."

Janet was stunned. "I also think it's crazy smart to do what you did to become captain and what you got from it."

"What did I get?" Janet asked.

"What do you mean? You got some crazy good dick from three hunks!" Angelia said.

"Well, technically, I didn't. It was more finger work than anything."

"You're saying they didn't fuck you? Did they do it on purpose?"

"I have no idea," Janet said.

"You got the itch, don't you, Jan?" Angelia was right in front of her face.

"Don't be mean."

"I'm not, it's just that... I've never really thought of you like..."

Angelia got up on her knees just to get to forehead level, wrapping her arms around the brunette's neck.

She planted a quick kiss on Janet's lips, much to her surprise. "Sorry, but those lips were teasing me too much. Tastes like cock."

"Angelia!"

"Don't be mad, I like it." Janet put her hands around Angelia's small waist and sides.

"Besides are those hands moving all by themselves, Jan?" Angelia asked before quickly kissing her again.

"Shut up and come here," Janet said as she moved her hands to the back of Angelia's head and pulled her into a deep tongue kiss, using her knees to push her tiny body into her.

They moaned into each other's mouths. Janet took a big sniff of her cinnamon-scented hair and used her long right arm to squeeze her tiny asscheek.

Angelia pulled away and laughed. "I'm gonna suck on those great tits you got. Take that granny sweater off."

Angelia said, sliding down the taller woman's legs. Janet sat up, took off her glasses, and dropped them to the floor.

She pulled her sweater over her head, fully revealing her long toned torso and bare chest. "I'd kill for those things."

Angelia ogled her 36-C cup breasts. "Jeez, they're just boobs." Janet laying back down.

"Fuckin' great boobs," Angelia said as she kissed up and down her abs and under her tits.

Angelia sucked, bit, licked, twisted, and pinched to her heart's content. Janet put her hands on Angelia's ass, but they had stopped moving to enjoy the pleasure she was getting from her glorious tit teasing. "Motorboat me!" Janet moaned. Angelia nodded and shoved her face between Janet's tits, and the girl proceeded to shake her tits while Angelia licked and pressed her face into it, enjoying the feeling that only made her wetter.

Angelia moved down Janet's body, planting kisses all over until she got to her pants. She used her tiny hands to yank them down, feeling a sizeable damp spot. Janet squealed in Surprise as she felt the cold air hit her pussy.

"Your nice and wet, Jan. I turn you on?" Angelia ran her finger up and down her sensitive spot.

"T-take your s-shirt off." Janet stuttered.

"I'll take that as a yes." Angelia removed her shirt showing off her small tits and piercings. She put her middle finger atop her wet slit and tapped it.

"What are you doing?" Janet asked.

"Taste testing." Angelia put her finger in her mouth.

She crawled over in between Janet's legs and promptly shoved her face into the girl's pussy and stuck her tongue in, swirling it around.

Angelia pulled back to blow on Janet's pussy then slapped it with her free hand, causing the girl to squeal and buckle. Angelia smacked harder, and Janet could no longer control herself, and she came hard. Her juices exploded from her pussy and squirted all over Angelia's tiny frame.

"You done?" Angelia asked flirtatiously.

"Nope. I have t-two toys on my bed u-upstairs. Get them." Janet said through labored breaths.

"Cool. I'll be back." Angelia climbed off of Janet's sweaty hips, put her shirt back on, bringing her phone with her, and walking up the basement steps.

Entering Janet's room, she nearly tripped over her volleyball bag. She saw a little white slip of paper with a phone number on it. She typed in the number, texted it, and waited, sitting down on Janet's bed. Two minutes later, she got a text back.

'who's this?'

'Janet.'

'hey girl. what's up?'

It was from Devin. Angelia had an idea.

'Can you come over?'

'Sure. What do you need?'

'I'll explain later. come through the basement when you get here'

'okay I'll be there in 10'

Angelia walked back down to the basement, completely forgetting about the toys.

Janet was sitting up straight, looking down at her phone, still, butt naked.

"Where are the toys?" Janet looked up.

"Don't worry, Jan, I got a bigger toy you can use," Angelia said as she took off her shirt and pants and sat down on the couch.

"Is it in your purse?" Janet asked.

"Patience, Jan, patience. It'll get here." Angelia said, grabbing her hand and planting a kiss on her shoulder. A few minutes later, Janet noticed movement just near the screen door and then heard a slight scuffle as if someone had been in one position for too long and shifted.

Janet stood up, still naked. "Who's there?"

"Janet?" Devin called. She immediately opened the screen door and let her giant boyfriend inside her home. She put her arms on his shoulders.

"What're you doing here?"

"You texted me. Why're you naked? Why is Angelia here?" Devin and Janet looked at Angelia.

"Surprise! Hey Devin," Angelia got off the couch.

"Janet tells me you didn't fuck her, so your gonna do it right here right now,"

Angelia said, grabbing the tent forming in his pants. Janet also noticed, and her impulses took over her body. Janet dropped to her knees, grabbed Devin's shorts, and practically tore them off, revealing his hard cock.

Devin opened his mouth to speak, but instead, he gave out a surprised moan as he felt Janet's mouth on his dick, kissing and licking it as she slowly made her way from the base to the tip. Once there, she licked it like an ice cream cone and then slid her mouth over the top of it and took him into her mouth once.

"Lay down for me," Janet asked. Devin did as he was told. Janet's hands slid down Devin's hard and glistening cock.

"Okay, Janet dear, I think he's ready," Angelia told Janet. She nodded and lowered her head and took Devin inside of her mouth, his tip nearly hitting the back of her throat as she bobbed her head, sucking him off. Angelia was on her knees next to Janet and held her hair back, kissing her neck and leaving more marks.

Devin was moaning as he felt the warm, moistness of Janet's mouth around his cock. Once she saw him practically melt into Janet's mouth, Angelia smirked, grabbed her head forcefully, and aggressively started to shove her head down, making Janet deep throat Devin. Janet was caught off guard and choked hard into his cock, she felt it being forced down her throat and tried to pull back, but Angelia held her head down all the way for a full two minutes. Once she let go, Janet pulled back, coughing.

"What the fuck!" She hissed. Angelia smirked and kissed Janet,

"Devin looked like he needed a deep throat." Janet frowned,

"Just tell me when you do that next time."

"Sure. Promise." Angelia said.

Janet turned back to Devin and began sucking his cock again, deep throating him on her own this time though she could once again feel Angelia's hands on her head brushing back her hair. "Oh crap, Tall girl!"

Devin moaned. She increased her speed and started to suck loudly as she bobbed her head, every once in awhile deep throating for maybe ten seconds, enough for her to choke, then she'd pull back and bob her head again.

"F-f-fuck I'm cumming!" That was all the warning Janet got from Devin as he shot his load. She tried to pull back, but her friend held her head down, forcing Janet to swallow Devin's huge load.

Once he was done, Janet pulled back, some of Devin's cum spilling from her mouth and trailing down her throat.

"Shit! That was huge, Devin." Janet said, licking her lips.

Devin had a stupid look on his face, "Yeah..."

"You ready to ride that dick, Jan?" Angelia asked.

"I've been waiting," Janet said hesitantly.

Devin grinned, "You're a virgin?" She nodded. Angelia squealed in a girly way,

"Oh, yes! I've wanted to watch a girl lose her virginity for a while. Devin, fuck her! You can eat me out while you do it, and I can watch as she loses it! Oh yes! I'm so wet just thinking about it!" Devin nodded and rested onto his back on the floor.

Janet nervously straddled his waist; the feeling of his hard cock against her pussy was intoxicating but scary as well. Angelia helped her get into position and positioned Devin's cock at her entrance. "Ok, Janet, baby, lower yourself slowly. It'll hurt only for a few minutes, then it'll be fucking amazing!"

Janet nodded and slowly began to lower herself; she felt Devin's cock press against her entrance and struggled to push it in as she was very tight. Finally, with one firm push, it busted into her pussy, and it felt so good. She kept lowering herself until she felt him touch her barrier, and she began to panic. She knew it was going to hurt, and maybe she wasn't ready for it.

What if this wasn't a good idea? She suddenly felt herself being forced down, and his cock tore her barrier away, and her body felt incredible pain.

"Oh, shit, that hurts!" Janet screamed. She was breathing heavy, and she didn't move; instead, she let his cock stay still inside her, throbbing occasionally. Angelia rubbed Janet's tits as she watched the entire scene unfold.

Devin struggled not to move, knowing Janet didn't want him to, but he really wanted to start fucking, and finally, he couldn't take it and thrust upwards. Janet gave out a shocked squeal but then realized there was much less pain than before and let Devin continue to push, and soon all the pain was gone.

Janet soon began to roll her hips and meet his thrusts and eventually got into it and began to bounce on his cock. Angelia squealed in delight and quickly sat down on Devin's face so he could eat her out. Devin's large hands found their way to her tiny ass, and he shoved his tongue into her pussy.

Angelia leaned forward as she kissed Janet full on the mouth. Janet didn't even contemplate what was happening and just shoved her tongue into her friend's mouth. As the two girls wrapped their tongues around one another, Janet continued to roll her hips, letting Devin's cock slip in and out of her virgin pussy. He thought her pussy felt incredible but also had to concentrate on making sure his tongue hit all the right spots in Angelia's pussy. It did.

The small girl was in heat; making out with her hot virgin friend was erotic enough, but Devin's tongue in her pussy at the same time was more than enough. She knew she would cum soon, but she held it wanting to cum with the other two. Janet, though didn't try and knew she was going to cum soon too as she felt that feeling where you just know you're about to explode.

"Oh shit! I think I'm gonna cu-cum!" Janet screamed. Angelia let loose too and shoved her pussy into the jock's face, hard cumming all over it, and Janet came at the same time, her pussy clenching onto his cock and her juices spilling out all over it.

Devin gave in and came into Janet's pussy as well, and there was just so much because of how tight she was that it filled her up, and then whatever was left spilled out again. It was a beautiful sight to behold. Angelia pulled herself off his face and sat on the arm of the chair.

"Devin. We're doing this again. Me and you alone."

"Sounds good," Devin said, still taking in everything that just happened.

Janet pulled herself off his softening cock and sat back still on his legs, feeling like she was going to pass out.

Angelia put her clothes back on and wiped the sweat off her brow, fixing her hair.

"This was fun, Jan," Angelia said, kissing the side of her head.

"See you guys later," Angelia slid open the screen door and left. Devin sat up and pulled Janet into a hug.

"Love you, tall girl." Janet already fell asleep in his arms.

End.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Our First Time She overcomes her inhibitions and we enjoy each other.in First Time
Seven-on-Seven Orgy Seven soccer mates fuck their girlfriends in a hot sweaty orgy.in Group Sex
Peter's Lucky Night Elise's strict parents are gone, so Peter can have some fun.in First Time
Mrs Parks I lost my virginity to my girlfriend's mother.in First Time
Feeling Neighborly A horny, virginal young woman and her hot neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories