The Culo's Pt. 04: Secrets

Story Info
Carla meets Bruce in the nightclub.
2.2k words
2.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7:08pm at the Culo House

"Thanks for dinner, my love," Carl said, kissing Sally on the living room couch.

"Your welcome, dear," Sally said while flipping through the channels on TV. "Hey, did you notice anything weird about the kids?" She asked.

"What do you mean? They seemed normal, quiet like always."

"Janet walking weird, James barely speaking," Sally explained.

"Janet did say the practice was rough, and James stares at his phone all the time," Carl assured her.

"She said footwork drills. Those don't make you walk like that."

"What are you trying to say?" Carl responded.

"Well... Janet's a maturing young woman, and Roth is a little-" Carl cut her off mid-sentence.

"He'd never do that. He's got a daughter of his own on the team."

"I guess your right, but it's still strange."

"Yeah, but their kids, honey, they've all got things to hide. Don't worry about it too much. I'm sure it's nothing that serious." Carl said, running his hands through his wife's blonde hair.

Carl kissed her again and went upstairs to bed.

A few hours of sleep later, Carl awoke to a text from Thomas.

The phone read 11:08 pm

T: You Up?

C: Just now

T: Wanna meet up?

C: Sure

Carl got up slowly and walked towards the closet.

Sally was in the shower, and Carl knew he only had about ten minutes to get dressed and prepped. He got into the walk-in closet and slid a black pair of panties up his shaved legs. He threw on a bright red frilly off the shoulder dress. It took him nearly three minutes to find the wavy brown hair wig.

He quickly applied black eyeliner and light blue eyeshadow. Carla was back. She walked into the hallway bathroom and got prepped, grabbing a small bottle of lube and using her index finger to loosen her asshole.

Carla's dark red heels that only made her an inch taller click-clacked as she snuck out of the room. She noticed that Janet's room was closed and quiet this time. Carla left the house and got into her car, driving off to the Empire Nightclub. She shot her wife a text that said there was an emergency at work.

By the time she got to the nightclub, it was 11:28 am. She parked around the back of the club and walked upfront. The same guard from the other day opened the rope for her, and she walked in. Carla's phone got another notification.

T: Go upstairs immediately.

Carla was a little confused by his sternness, but she still found her way upstairs to the same room and opened the door.

A tall older bald man stood with his back turned from her, wearing a sharp all-black suit, his somewhat lanky figure-fit it nicely. He was at least 6'7, from what she could tell. "Who are you?" The bald man turned around; his eyes wandered up and down her body.

Carla tensed up once they made eye contact, staring into his cold grey eyes.

"My name is Bruce. Bruce Sumpter. I own this club." He said, walking towards her, still staring into her eyes.

"Before you ask, I saw you on the camera." He ran a finger through a single lock of her hair.

"How do you know who I am?" Carla asked, her face was bright red.

"I have cameras all over this place, including this room. I knew you were something when Thomas fucked you and made a mess all over my goddamn couch. He doesn't treat a precious thing like you right."

Bruce was interrupted by a text notification buzzing in his pocket. He backed away from her and responded to it. After a few seconds, Bruce tossed his phone on the desk and continued to admire Carla." Love the red."

" Who was that?" Carla asked.

" Nobody."

"What do you want from me?" Carla asked.

"Fuck it, let's cut to the chase. I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked because I think you're fascinating."

Carla felt a lump in her throat.

"But," Bruce walked to the front of the desk and pulled out a bottle of bourbon and two shot glasses. "Let's get you nice and loosened up."

He poured the alcohol into the glasses and handed one to her. "Sit on the couch," Bruce said. She did as he instructed and downed the shot. The burning feeling down her throat nearly made her choke. Bruce sat next to her and poured her another shot.

"Slow down. There's no rush." He said. "I have a question for you, Carla."

"What do you want?" She said, throwing down another shot.

"Are you happy?" He asked, putting a hand on her knee.

"What do you mean?" Carla asked. Bruce's long cold hand moved from her knee up to her thigh under her dress.

"Do you like living like this? Sneaking out at night to avoid whoever would catch you."

Bruce took a swig straight from the bourbon bottle, then handed it to Carla. "Yes." She answered. Bruce slid her towards him so they can be face to face. Bruce continued to caress her thighs until he made it to her panties. Bruce leaned in and kissed her.

"I don't believe you. You constantly have to hide. You have secrets." Bruce then grabbed her penis, tucked in her panties, and rubbed it gently.

"I'm going to make you happy," Bruce said as he got on his knees in front of her and lifted the end of Carla's dress up. Bruce slid Carla's panties revealing her cock.

"I don't turn you on?" He asked, noticing her cock was barely hard slouched on her hip. Bruce planted a light kiss on her penis and spread her legs.

"That's cute," He said, seeing her lubed asshole. "I could just use my mouth." He then planted his tongue onto her small hole.

"Mmmh!" Carla let out small moans as Bruce ran his tongue around the ring of her shaved ass. He grabbed her cock and slowly, feeling it get harder with every lick and kiss on her butt. "Does Thomas kiss you like that?" Bruce asked as he pulled away.

"N-no," Carla answered. She started rubbing his bald head and leading him back to her ass.

Bruce spread her asshole open with his tongue and wiggled it around, making Carla squeal and push his head further in. Bruce was now jerking her cock, feeling her precum on his thumb. The bald man pulled back and planted another kiss on her butt. He took off his suit jacket and shirt. Then grabbed her face and kissed her on the forehead.

"Tell me," Bruce took off his shoes, pulled his pants and underwear down, and began jerking off his long thick cock. "Have you ever had nine thick inches in you?" Carla's eyes were locked on his massive hand, stroking his enormous member.

Bruce walked towards her and aimed his cock in between her eyes. "Hello?"

"No," Carla said, staring straight at it. "Open your pretty little mouth." She did as he asked. He pushed himself into her mouth, just barely making it to four inches.

Carla knew she had never given a proper blowjob, but she was going to try. She used her hands to stroke the base of his cock while moving her mouth up and down. "Look up at me. Now." Bruce commanded. She stared at him, seeing practically no emotion in his face. She ran her tongue on the underside of his cock while caressing his balls.

"Good job," Bruce said, patting her head.

Carla picked up the pace stroking him very fast now, but she stuck to the lower parts of his cock and let her tongue flicker over his tip while the pre-cum came out but went flying from her hard and fast cock stroking. The pre-cum hit her right on the forehead and trailed down and around her eye, and she subconsciously licked it up as it went by her lips, and the taste urged her on.

She shoved the whole thing in her mouth and bobbed her head as fast as she could, wanting more cum in her mouth. She wanted it to fill her belly right up. Carla sucked hard, making loud noises trying her best to please him.

Bruce groaned and put his hand on her head, and Carla dropped all resistance and let him fuck her throat raw with his big cock. It destroyed her throat, making her choke and slobber all over his dick as he fucked her in the mouth.

Finally, Bruce groaned loudly, pulling his cock out, and just as he was about to cum Carla put her lips over his tip, and the cum shot out down her gullet; she swallowed as much as she could. It filled her mouth, pouring out the sides and dribbling down her chin to cover the top of her dress.

"Turn around." Carla did as he asked. She put her hands on the couch and raised her ass in the air. Bruce grabbed her asscheeks and squeezed them. "I'm gonna make you scream," Bruce said, spitting down the crack of her ass then slipping the head of his cock in her rear. "Oh, fuck!" Carla yelped, feeling the large tip spread her ass. He pushed into her slowly, making it halfway then pulling back.

Bruce then thrust forward all the way into her. Carla let out a deafening scream as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Pained grunts and groans escaped her lips as Bruce throbbed inside of her.

He pulled her hair with his left hand, thrusting in and out, their thighs and balls slapping together. He used his right hand to jerk Carla off, leading her to a body-shaking orgasm.

Two shots of her cum landed in Bruce's hand, and three more shots staining the couch. Bruce brought his hand up and tasted Carla's cum. Her low guttural grunts and moans made Bruce move faster inside of her, leaning in and kissing down her sweaty back. Her knees buckled, and she fell forward, her cries muffled from her face shoved into the stained couch.

Bruce thrust faster and harder while smacking her ass. Tears began to fall out of Carla's eyes with every hard smack he landed, leaving multiple red marks on both her pale cheeks. Bruce slid all nine inches out of her and flipped her over to missionary position.

He grabbed her chin and wiped a tear from her face, smudging her makeup across her face. Bruce reached for her dress sleeves and slid it off her body, leaving Carla completely naked. "That body is perfect," Bruce said before pressing into her asshole again.

"Ahh!" Carla let out a small whimper noticing that her butt had become more accustomed to his thick rod. Bruce ran his fingers over her nipples and pounded her. Carla's penis moving up and down, getting hard again. Loud slapping noises overtook both of their moans.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming again!" Carla screamed. Bruce slid out and slammed back into Carla with every spurt of cum, timing the shots so they'd land farther onto her face. Four shots landed straight in her mouth as she swallowed each load greedily, three more shots landing on her bare chest and stomach.

Bruce felt his balls getting tighter, watching Carla smile at the taste of her own cum. She scooped up the shots of cum from her body and sucked it down. Bruce felt his orgasm coming pounding faster into her ass. "Fuck yes, pound it! It's all yours!" Carla shouted.

"That tight little hole is gonna spoil my dick. So smooth and delicate. Treating my cock so good." Bruce said, rubbing her face.

"I'm g-gonna cum inside of you." Bruce groaned.

"I want it in my mouth. Please, sir. I want to taste your cum again." Carla begged.

"Ohhh fuuuckk!" Bruce let out a deep moan ignoring her pleas as he unloaded thick gooey spurts of cum balls deep inside her.

He grabbed her head, pulling her into a deep tongue kiss. "Don't worry dear, I still got some for that mouth."

Bruce pulled out of Carla's gaping ass and grabbed a glob of fluids that slid out of her ass. He placed three of his cum covered fingers in her mouth.

Carla slurped and licked the juice off his long fingers, a light giggle escaping her lips.

"It tastes even better from down there." She said, sticking her middle finger in her gaping hole. A glob of semen completely covered it, and she put it in her mouth, sucking it down.

"Now tell me, does Thomas make you feel that good?" Bruce asked, out of breath.

"No, I can't say he does," Carla answered, still collecting the warm fluids.

Bruce recovered and handed Carla her dress. She got up, got dressed, and noticed it was hard to stand. Bruce grabbed her, giving her a big hug. "I'll see you soon, miss uh um, I never got your name," Bruce admitted.

"Carla. My name is Carla." She told him, breaking up the hug.

"I'll be seeing you soon, Carla," Bruce said while Carla walked out of the room. She turned around, smiling,

"I hope so."

Carla's smile never went away, even as she drove back home.

End.


Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Am I a Total Sissy Husband? Small, smooth, limp for women, and turning so sissy...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Mr and Mrs Next Door Neighbours I discover my neighbours are a sexy bi-couple.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Pleasing Mr. Wilson A summer job at the cottage leads to unexpected duties.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Daddy's Sissy Pt. 01 Sean's adoptive father has a secret for Sean.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Summer to Remember Les gets asked to model. But wait, it's women's clothes.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories