The Cunt Catch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her forehead and whispered. "Of course, I will. When we return to the village, we will dress in our best and I will walk with you as you shop. Let them see that you are with a respectable man with money to spend. I'm sure that will change the social view to your favor."

She pulled away to reveal her ugly cry face and a smile. "Oh, Ag, we can shop all day too? There's a dress in the Zsofia's window! It will be perfect for Greta's recital!"

He smiled back as best he could and nodded-absolutely clueless over what and when was Greta's recital. He felt a sting of being so removed from his children's lives.

She sighed, wiped the remnants of tears, and then dove head first into his lap to bring his erection back to life.

He relaxed back and took what he could get without further discussion.

He snapped back into reality when he saw two groups of men collide that chased the same group of girls. The group from the north had pickaxes and sickles. The group from the south appeared weaponless. The first wave of sickle and ax was met with a heated flurry of laser which shocked the crowds within the Family Treetops. Digits and limbs were removed with the wounds cauterized upon impact, the smell of burned flesh rose about as the wails of trauma filled the air of excited screams from the maidens. He recognized the men of Tabula United, the decoys for what he had been hired to do. He didn't like their spectacle, but he hadn't been paid half at the beginning to have an opinion.

The targets the men chased seemed to disappear into a tree three hundred paces to their right. He couldn't see exactly without giving away his position, so he scanned around. He was in camouflage that bled himself into the tree house that was large enough to hold five grown men. The aged, musty fur beds behind him appeared to have seen a carnal event or twelve. He touched his arm pad and a helmet slid out of his collar and over his face. He looked out of the viewer and saw girls get picked off and taken further into the forest-clearly to have a. . . chat with their potential suitor. It didn't look completely consensual, but he wasn't paid to judge. He watched the lively vegetation attack the men by vine or large leaves. Some of the groups and ladies freed their men before the acidic nature of the plants consumed them, others perished with out of sight out of mind.

The knick knick sound of axes to the ancient trees came out of nowhere. It echoed, but he couldn't see it. Then he got the instinctive urge to retreat in the shadows with a quick glance at the tracker on his pad. It appeared she was on her way to him, fortunately.

Unfortunately, the trap door in the floor opened and a stream of panting girls with muted squeals climbed in-there had to be six of them, but there were only three. He made his silent way onto the ceiling with perfectly balanced suction on the back of his camo as he blended further into the wood. He quietly moved above them as they chatted in hurried breath and panic with flower petals in flight from their dark brown buns and braids.

Girl 1: Oy! He's not Lorenzo and those aren't his brothers!

Girl 2: Where are they?

Girl 3: They couldn't keep up. I don't know those men, but they are determined to get us.

Girl 1: Chase makes me excited.

Girl 3: Are you wet like this morning?

Girl 2: Do you think we have time?

Girl 1: I released the rope ladder-they cannot get us now.

Girl 3: Show me how wet you are!

Girl 2: Do you hear the chopping? I hear chopping.

Girl 3: Never mind that. Let's use our favorite fur bed. Slip out of your bloomers and dresses. I didn't get to properly eat you both this morning.

Girl 2: What about Lorenzo and his brothers?

Girl 1: They will find us-they know we would come here if things got bad. The guys who chased us probably went after another group-Petra and her sisters were near us. Lorenzo and his brothers will marry us so we can be together forever and no one will suspect a thing!

He knew he had to stay on task and keep stealth, but he couldn't help the view of apple bodied twenty somethings strip down and molest each other. He felt his dick stir, but he cleared his head to keep it in a chub state. Their youthful bodies, hairy but trimmed pussies, and their hungry mouths licked and sucked upon each other. Some of the climaxes came quick and loud, but they put palms over their mouths for the drawn out, gushy ones, and he inched to above the trapdoor. He knew it would be quite a fall if he misjudged it. He kept his gaze on the distracted nudes and used the toe of his boot to slide into the bar slightly. With a quick kick, the trapdoor flung open, he jumped into the opening and caught the bar on the other side as the door closed again-all within seconds. He only heard moans in response.

He noticed the thwacking sound first. He found with quick look the lumberjacks below. It was the group of surly men that chased the young lesbians into the tree. They had surrounded the tree and were in a circle jerk of ax violence against the tree trunk. The loss of his checkpoint only made him sigh and utilize the secondary checkpoint, which was across the forest from his current position. The moans above him became high pitched laughter. Below came a sound of grunts and screams, a group of three men dressed like hunters put knives to throats and started slicing. He could only assume it was Lorenzo and his brothers. A fight ensued as the brothers were outnumbered, but held their ground.

With a steady short term grip he punched a button on his wrist pad and hooked line shot out toward the neighboring ancient tree. The pad let him know with a red blink the attachment was successful. He let go as the suit zipped up toward the anchor. He caught the bark in a crouch position with his legs to avoid catch with his face. He stood perpendicular in a repel hold and stepped onto a large limb before a punch on the pad released the hook and it retracted back into his suit. He balanced and leaned against the tree with a long sigh. He looked at his pad and realized his target was in a tree as well, a few trees to his left. He needed her on the ground.

As if she heard his inner thought, he watched her faint form jump in a dive as if the air were water and she disappeared among foliage. He looked at the pad and watched her run across the forest-toward the secondary checkpoint. He couldn't help but feel she knew something and was trying to aid him in her own kidnapping. He looked around and saw that no one seemed to notice him. He pressed the button on the pad for the suction on the back of his suit to commence and he slid down the bark with step off the limb in absolute silence as he felt his stomach lurch with the speed of descent. When he got to the bottom he pressed the suction release on the pad and grabbed his black knives from his boots. He smelled the smoke before he saw it. There was a fire near the secondary checkpoint. He would need to work fast because the tertiary checkpoint was farther north many kilometers from the secondary. A pussy crazed group of guys rushed him and his quick Systema enhanced reflexes spread them back and knocked a few out. He didn't have time for fights. He ran deep into the smoky vegetation and kept his eye on the prize.

Long, Long, Long Ago, Crossroad Bridge at the Border of the Evergreen

Young Juris stood straighter as he walked with his father in their formal attire of muted top coat and bland cream and tan shirt and suit pants. Their shoes were leather shined to a point that they were iridescent.

His father was quite an older version of him and spoke in a brogue so thick some couldn't always comprehend the words, so Juris was there to translate. The lodge was quite large and full of anything any weary traveler could desire. There was a saloon in the back that offered drink and women. There was a chapel of various belief for prayer, meditation, and shotgun matrimony. There was a small eatery for dining as well as social discussion. Then there was the store where barter, banter, and monetary transaction took place.

The store was the most important business place in the land. Politics, banking, and trade were the only commodities. Endless supplies with different stalls for different purposes.

Juris and his father had a stall for themselves. They were Political Transactors for Count and Countess Toth. Their stall was quaint with deep purple velvet lining and trimmed with a turquoise banner that was foreign to the area. They were the extension of the local royalty and they took it seriously. They moved behind the desk. His father got the high backed leather chair and Juris took the stool beside him. There was a line when they got there.

"Full day, my boy, your mother knows not to set the table for us. We dine here this evening." His father was abrupt and serious in statement and looked not at his son at all, but at the documents he pulled from his satchel. "Great things today. Stay sharp. Lessons missed are opportunities lost."

"Yes, Father," Juris said in a low tone and took stock of the line. He saw many familiar faces from the pool Countess divined. She always knew before anyone else and she liked to show Juris things at her leisure. He was sworn to secrecy not to tell his father, knowledge was power, but some best kept quiet.

It was on the thirty-third transaction that day the Patriarch of Caravan approached and Juris sat closer to understand thick accent to thick accent.

"My daughter is ready to meet Young Trimmer," the aged man spoke slowly in a road weary fatigue that almost made Juris sad.

Juris' father laughed deeply after a moment of great stare. The aged Patriarch didn't flinch. Juris looked at his father nervously. He wanted to spare his father the embarrassment, but couldn't by the oath to his Domina. He looked down, torn at what was about to take place.

Juris' father humiliated the man in front of the rest of the line with great epithets and ridiculous taunts. Juris became extremely uncomfortable and then the Patriarch left without a word or grimace-just a face of stone. Juris excused himself to his father, who dried his tears of laughter with a silk kerchief from a pressed pocket. His father waved him off and Juris casually made his way to a slow chase of the Patriarch to the stable.

"Bulibasha!" Juris called out with great confidence and the old man turned around with a cynical look.

Juris carefully walked into the stable, not to dirty his attire or shoes.

"Yes, Young Transactor?" the thickly accented rough voice answered as he looked at his attendants who brought his prized white stallion adorned in Caravan finery.

"Countess Toth wishes to speak to you, very quietly. Outside of this place, in your realm-if you allow it. She humbles herself to speak where you would like to transact. She prefers not this place for such a delicate matter as your daughter." Juris spoke with sincere tone and eyes. It was his only mission that day to accomplish a meet.

"Hmph," Bulibasha answered with a disgust that answered the offer. "Not in public where it could truly mean something. Ridicule me and then humble herself? Indeed a queer move that I take as double insult."

"My father knows not her wishes. His words are not hers." Juris countered as he watched the man mount the stallion and back the horse which made Juris scurry out of the way.

"Is he not her voice at Crossroad Bridge?" Bulibasha mocked as he steered the horse away from the stable and toward the path to the left.

"He is, but not on the this subject. I am her voice. I am her servant and she entrusted me with this task. I give you a gift so you understand her seriousness as much as my own." Juris pulled a black velvet pouch from his back pocket that had been so heavy he had reinforced his pocket that morning with his mother's help. He offered it with outstretched arms and downcast eyes.

It was snatched in moments and the pouch slightly opened with a glance. A small chuckle ensued and Bulibasha answered,"She is quite serious to give such an important gift. Tell her to meet at First Clearing in Evergreen. Dress plain and speak plain. She understands all the treasure I have is my Mer."

Juris nodded and watched the stallion take off into the magic of Evergreen. He felt accomplished and carefully made his way back to his father who impatiently commented that no one understood him. Juris translated with a greater sense of pride and knew his father would sit in the high back chair no further. Greater plans had begun.

It was later that night after a few sips of Evergreen wine at the saloon, Juris watched his father become bewitched by a Thumber who danced on the stage. She released veils, but never quite showed all of her skin. His father threw coin at her for more and yet she only set the older man into frenzy for a private view. When his father disappeared behind the large thick green curtain, Juris knew he would return to the castle alone the next morning. His father's insult to the Bulibasha had been the end of him, just as Countess foretold.

Juris took a room and slept a night full of dreams of future adventure that confused and excited him. Lots of places he would go and interesting people he would meet-all with Domina, his first and only love.

Long, Long, Long Ago, Early Morning in Evergreen,

She listened to Mother discuss The Great Matter with Father in a huddle by Night Fire. She kept her gaze steady through the slit of tent and held her breath as A Decision was made. She kept her night dress wadded in her thighs to keep from being given away.

"How could you do this to us?" Mother said gravely as her whisper held the venom of discontent. Her dark purple shawl tightened around her shoulders. "She is one of our greatest assets and you have done this?"

Father shrugged and shook his head, aggravated at her lack of understanding the great picture. "It cannot be helped. Her sacrifice will save not only us but Caravan. Think of all of them. We will have passes to places our people have never been welcomed to before. We will have more wealth than any of us have ever achieved. We will finally have a base to ensure more healthy births, more complete families."

"Why our daughter? Why her? Why not one of the Tavish Sisters or the Zima Twins? There are four sets of Hibberd girls! Why ours?" Mother cried in a higher pitched whisper. Her face was angry, but her voice hurt.

Father held her to calm her. He didn't want the rest of the camp to waken to such a discussion. In their beliefs, such a sight could mean an onset of a curse. "Shhh. . . there, Mother, I will explain. Mer is ageless. She can be younger, she can be older. Honestly, I don't even remember which Summer of Life she resides. She has a beauty and intelligence beyond her years. Besides, Roman's men will be watching over her. Making sure the correct Hunter obtains her."

Mother sobbed into Father's evening jacket in a muffled desperation. He rubbed her back. "It's for the best, Mother. Mer understands."

Mer sighed and smiled in the darkness.

She was the child born with the veil.

She would be blessed with great travels, adventure, love, and excitement. Mer knew The Great Matter was settled and the next morning would be The Beginning of Something New! She rubbed the knuckles of her clenched fists together with anticipation. Her nineteenth summer-by what Drabani surmised-would begin with a wedding!

Hours later the sky was bright even though the tall thick trees kept the sun out for the most part. Mer had bathed in the river and braided her hair with flowers as she sat on a large rock behind a wall of bushes. She hummed a familiar song of the forest-a missing lover in battle kind of tune. She was in her white shift. The closest outfit she had to run in and still appear as if she were ready to walk into matrimony. Her father had been insistent she wore it so Count Toth's men could easily obtain her. Count Toth made her shiver in fear, but she would do her duty to her family and Caravan. She would become a Countess and travel the world!

Suddenly, she heard Mother speak in a low tone behind the brush that hid her. Mer wrapped her floral braids into a bun and secured from the rows of pins between her teeth as her hum ended and her strained listen began.

"I'm glad Tabula United takes this seriously. I have heard the legends of you and I am almost unable to believe you are before me. The Count will not take the loss of her well-not after all my husband has promised, so her death must look extremely real, yet an accident of the Bridal Chase."

A deep masculine voice agreed and began to explain the upcoming tragedy, but Mer couldn't make it out, all she could see was his mouth in movement and his hair a cropped blond.

After a few moments, she heard Mother again. "Yes, that is most beneficial. Toth will obtain another girl and Tabula United provides us with land and resources with allegiance to no one but ourselves. My gratitude for all of this. . . um, what do I call you?"

There was no pause and Mer heard the masculine voice answer with a tone that made her skin pimply in fear. "As the legends say, call me Gyilkos."

Present Day, Selenic Station 2, Active Orbit, Galactic Standard Time 8:00

M sat attached to the large brown wicker love seat with blue leather pillows and looked at her email displayed on the large viewer across the room with homesick eyes. It had been written in the secret writing of her foreign culture. She stifled a cry and began to translate the encryption silently.

Cousin,

I've made it to Luna and it is nothing I've ever experienced. I fully understand now why you choose to live among the stars. I will make a home with my heart as you have made one with yours. I have accepted your package and I am grateful for your help.

Uncle insists I will have to be as I have always been.

Never again.

I will have my happiness as I have desired and deserved for so long.

Once settled, I do hope you will visit.

Great Love,

Rhonda

Tears escaped her face as she held her breath to eliminate the sound of a long cry. She missed her family in these moments. The reminders of the past. How simple it had all been before so much had happened!

Rhonda's messages over the past months had become frequent and full of details to a degree that shocked M. The apparent absence of Uncle Roman had opened a well of freedom of which Rhonda took full advantage. M, so much older in age and maturity, tried her best to guide Rhonda in an older sisterly way rather than a cousin one. Rhonda was skilled and deadly, but so naive and sheltered from the ways of certain interactions. M thrilled at Rhonda's determination to save the man she loved, but also knew the depths of certain business eliminated the option of saving. M hoped Rhonda succeeded and proved it by delivering a stash of enhanced spice M had grown in the solarium at the opposite end of the station. The enhanced spice would prove useful to enchant and fix whatever Rhonda's complicated errand on Luna was.

M had Commander Blake Hopper. He had always made her feel so ethereally joyful and loved to a point of complete safety. Something she hadn't had for so long. Her stomach dropped as she contemplated his recent confession one night before bed, when he thought she had been in deep slumber. Nothing had been accidental. Nothing had been divinely inspired. She didn't know to what extent, part of her wanted to find out, another part of her dreaded it. There were so many holes in her memories. He had explained it had been trauma. She had believed him. At the moment, she wasn't so sure anymore.