All Comments on 'The Cunt Hunt Ch. 07'

by GenesisBurke

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing another chapter in this very nice story! The way you describe the hunt and the capture is very good. Allthough i wouldnt have mind if the description of the capture and the breeding was a little bit longer.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

That was badass. Yeah, she threw her friend under the bus, screw her (pun intended). Great return to the series, looking forward to what happens next. Seems to me the herd has turned against her.

AthanaricariAthanaricariover 4 years ago

WOOT!!!!

I've been waiting months for this :)

Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Jennyb2473Jennyb2473over 4 years ago

I love this story! So many questions. Does the "zebra" give up the baby, or keep it? Janice safeworded before the breeder came inside her, but then she was fucked by a trainer who did come inside her. Why was one a risk for pregnancy but not the other?

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Siska100Siska100over 4 years ago

It was worth the wait. Keep on writing, I cannot wait to see how Michelle will do, now that the other zebras have rejected her.

Siska100Siska100over 4 years ago

I cannot wait to learn what will happen to Michelle.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 4 years ago
Long break but

Glad you’re back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this one breaks the plot

The new 'baby' angle is difficult to digest. There were many bareback encounters, how is this different?

It should have been coerced surrogacy kind of things. They essentially do a kinky version of IVF kind of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fab

Brilliant premise! I binge read this into the night because it was so enthralling. I love the idea of a hunt. Such an adrenaline buzz to be pursued by horny men.

But yeah, like some other readers I am confused by the fact that she said the safe word but the trainer still came in her.

You are an amazing writer. I hope you will update this soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot

Please continue this story. It's incredibly hot and I can't get enough. I hope there's many more chapters and that they come soon. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes

I really hope Michelle get impregnated~

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please, please finish this...it is so hot, why take so long with these stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Give us a New Year's Present

Come on, we have waited long enough - give us a New Year gift - publish episode 8

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 4 years ago
great story--more please!

This is a great story with a very interesting (and novel) premise. I understand how you could go a year between chapters...been there. But I'll add my voice to those cheering you on for another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
omg more

This story is incredible, please write more!

roseyfingersroseyfingersabout 4 years ago
Great series

Taking of Jenny was very hot. Impregnation theme is great for the hunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Just reread this chapter before reading the new one. The other girls have reacted badly to Jenny’s capture but it didn’t seem like a conscious action. It was more like an autonomic response, in a panic to evade capture she pushed the nearest movable object at the hunter.

I’m enjoying your story and although I typically hate and avoid ‘breeder’ type stories it’s not the main focus of this story and it’s been cleverly integrated into the overall story in a sympathetic manner. It might not look like it at first glance they hunted a girl down to get her pregnant but it’s only a matter of integrating their kink to find a surrogate, ultimately the girls had a choice to say no.

Hey Anon of 12/04/19 - call me crazy if you will but I strongly suspect that the delay between chapters was caused by real life. As readers we aren’t in a position to complain about the frequency of submissions. Authors are weaving stories and we get to read them free of charge, the only thing we have to offer is feedback and a different perspective.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The chase, the rush, the thrill... That was all so very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The horror seems a bit fake/unbelievable. There's always the safe word. If a girl is fine with getting fucked by not impregnated (which I imagine would be most young, fit, sexually prime women), she can simply opt out of the breeding. Maybe it means she doesn't get as much money and loses the opportunity to earn more money in the future, but it's not that bad. Also, yeah, the other girls seem a bit too harsh on her for her panicked response.

oldsoldier44oldsoldier44over 1 year ago

No one is icing a co.do. H ow could a girl get rid on the field? The couple would have to take home and keep her till lost lost thrills or the IUF got removed. The get her pregna.t

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGenesisBurke@GenesisBurke
Hi there! I love to write sick, nasty noncon, blackmail and taboo stories so be warned. I love anything with inappropriate sexual partners, public humiliation and I'm really into free use stories at the moment. A lot of people have asked about the status of my stories, here'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES