All Comments on 'The Cunt of Monte Cristo'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

hi agreat story hopethere will be more chapter coming soon can,t wait 4the next one enjoyed readin thank,s keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You get 5 stars just for the title!!

An interesting read. Cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Now this is well worth reading!!

Brilliant your story has great potential please continue. Two equally nasty protagonists and no silly simpering victims. I hope that you continue in this vein!

Steve UK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic !

Now there's a real story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Devilishly fun story!!!

Christine rules! hehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Real people; real scenario. Excellent!

conroy39conroy39over 12 years ago
Title

This is the greatest title for an erotic story I have ever seen.

EtaskiEtaskiover 12 years ago
Vibrant characters!

Oh, I must comment on the title as well; it's just marvelous and I love how it plays into the actual story.

But more so, I love the vibrant characters; they're so much fun! I love being able to see their motivations and where they are coming from; love being able to see why they would choose to do the things they did. They both asked for Hell, and per their own actions they're both going to get it.

This is one of the best struggles between wills that I've read in NonCon! Usually when it gets into blackmail, one of them caves completely, but the way you built these two up, I could not tell who was going to come out on top at the end. Choosing to close the story with an ambivalent and defiant "BRING IT!" was a masterstroke and completely in character. I don't really even need a continuation; the fall-out is going to suck for both of them, plain and simple, but we can imagine how it might've gone. :)

Wonderful story!

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
What fun!

First, I agree about the title--it's what attracted me to the story in the first place. Also, being a BBW in her 50s myself, I really enjoyed the idea of Christine getting her jollies with a hot young man. I liked where you ended, because to me, what happens next is irrelevant. Thanks for giving me a great naughty chuckle!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More of this magnificent she-devil!

Incredible non-consent fem-dom sequences. You write marvelous dominant women, and Christine is a goddess - a lusty powerhouse of mean-spirited desires, capable of taking any useless man down with her twin torpedoes and her mighty hips.

More please! Set the cunt free to rule over her subjects!

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 11 years ago

A great read, especially if you enjoy bbw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHAHAHA!

These characters are morons. He commits assault, battery, rape and sodomy and thinks that is simple retaliation? Epic stupidity. How this ever got a high score is beyond me.

1 star

mirafridamirafridaabout 3 years ago

That is the weirdest story I've read in a while, but strangely compelling--thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
839 Followers
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...