All Comments on 'The Cupid Effect Ch. 03'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

I can't get enough of this story

bimbomombimbomomabout 9 years ago
Loving It

Everytime I see another chapter I get so excited, I can't wait to read more xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BEST

This is by far the best written and put together story on this website so far. Please post regularly. Looking forward to new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chapter IV

After reading chapter after chapter I can say that please post chapter V days after posting IV so that the wait for your stories isn't too long :) Amazing.... can't wait to read more chapters. There are a few stories on here with chapters in the double digits... Considering how well you create these stories I hope you are one of them that write in as much quality that you have now and quantity too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Outstanding!

This is like a hard core version of a 1980's teen movie. The story is well written and the sex is very vivid and amazingly portrayed. I especially enjoy the transformation from helpless nerd to super stud with the detailed sexual description of his limitless sexual power over his former tormentors.

I am having so much fun reading about our hero erotic ascension to superhuman stud that I hope he does not throw it all away when he discovers his true love in his cute but equally awkward female best friend. Maybe he can have it both ways, a true love who shares his gift with a harem of devoted hotties.

Bump for more and more often. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep it up!

I see he is getting closer to fill up one of these hotties bubble butts :) Keep up the good work. Please don't give him super powers or something like that. I kinda like him getting beat up and still banging the girls. More cervix banging :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the rare stories on this site that I’ve actually read through without skimming over walls of empty dialogue or boring sex scenes. I really hope you turn this into a long running series.

I have to agree with other users that I have mixed feelings about the foreshadowing that Dexter is going to realize he's in love with Agnes and vice versa. While the idea of true love between best friends is definitely under-represented on this site and worth exploring, true love probably isn't why a lot of people are reading this story or rating it so highly.

If he does does ditch the girls for Agnes, I’d hope to see a lot more chapters of dexter fucking Kelsey, Tiffany and more, every way to Sunday before he does so.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 9 years agoAuthor
CHAPTER .O4

Posted a new chapter this afternoon. For those of you who are speculating on certain directions in this story, I'd just advise you to simply read the chapters as they come out and assume nothing.

I'm not known for taking the easy way out of things when I write. Thank you for all the comments and I look forward to reading more of them as it fuels my inspiration.

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
For me you write I read

I'm a fan of your writing because what and how you write is entertaining for me. All I ask is you keep writing. :) Thanks for the new chapter. I can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

Enjoyed it Love it totally awesome. One of the best I have read in years on hear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Read

I love this series and am happy I found it.

The closet/restroom mixup with Kelsey was a tad annoying but understandable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Half an hour of hard work

Did you read this through? Have you thought about trying to make this good rather than just salacious? Really, you write like a teenager.

In smut, less is more and if you are going to try to make more more than you've got to be innovative with the encounters. And saving up his best friend as your ace up your sleeve isn't building any tension.

It's too bad because with a bit of foresight and WORK you could have something to be proud of.

Too bad. One star bad.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
it keeps on getting even more bizarre

and that is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Double standard

So these girls hook up with others but want him all alone?

The story is quite angsty and they are quickly turning into crazy possessive b*tches

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not crazy about nurse issue

Overall this a good series, but I don't like what happened with the nurse. Breaking up a marriage is NOT cool. I hope that gets fixed!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn that was satisfying when he knocked Tad the fuck out in one punch, even made him lose a tooth. No one saw that coming I bet. :)

Why hasn't he came in any of these bitches yet? A bit strange.

Going downhill a bit. He needs to get a handle on thing or there's just going to be hordes of crazy bitches hounding him and fighting over him. That's not going to be pleasant to deal with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous