All Comments on 'THE CURE. Ch. 01'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealist9 months ago

You always bring interesting plot lines to the table! I can’t wait to see where you take this one

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well written, like all your stories. Looking forward to seeing how the story develops.

sm1982sm19828 months ago

Fantastic start and amazing details that help make the story more realistic. I can’t wait to read the results and see which characters fall under Alphas and Betas, although, if based solely or majorly on personality, we can accurately guess who will fall under each group!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am so hyped for this!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I haven't finished reading yet, and will comeback for it...

But for any significant minority to have such a birth defect, it would require that it results in some benifit. Maybe it is derived from their mothers; nor likely, this is a Y chromosome thing most likely...

So it is more likely that while their bodies need to absorb that protein, maybe while they have access, their body treats it like a high quality *gear.*

You know, performance enhancer.

The earlier you have access, after puberty, of course, your adult hight is pushed up, your recovery and healing in general is more thorough, more emotional control, and a healthier, stronger prefrontal cortex.

And it never triggered before, because natual T levels were always too high. So the dudes of those earlier generations could do without it, or if they were actually gay/bi whould hiper respond, so no one outed them bacause they were big and strong... but nost likely only had relationships with women for children, so did not have as much... But enough that the genes are common enough in the population.

And now that general T levels have dropped enough they are not just weak without, but dying... Well, they now know. So *All* of them will now have access to Alpha Semen, at earlier ages, so they will end up actually able to attract and support families just as well as any alpha. Even better, as long as they have access to Alpha semen, at least.

So the Genes for Beta are not going to be bred out of the population...

In this paradigm.

Ten years later, Alpha dude will sell *access* to wealthy Betas.

Probablycnot true. But honestly, it makes sense to me.

Now, to find out how it actually goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Cure Ch. 24 Previous Part
THE CURE Series Info