The Cure Ch. 03

Story Info
Gail and I go for another moonlight walk and get caught.
3.1k words
4.73
5k
10
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

When Gail and I got home we were exhausted so we grabbed a light lunch and slipped into bed for a nap. Several hours later, I awoke to the soft, gentle touch of her fingers running across my forehead.

"Hey."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"No big deal. What time is it?"

"Hmmmm, about 7 maybe 7:30."

"Wow. I didn't realize I was so tired.

"After what we've been doing it's no surprise that you fell asleep the way you did."

"What about you? Did you get any sleep?"

"A little. Then I got up and took a walk on the beach. And after that I sent an e-mail to Jen."

"What did you say?"

"Just that I was sorry about our fight and the way she'd left, but I still plan on staying here until the end of the summer."

"Did she write back?"

"Not yet. I figured it might take a day or two."

I yawned and stretched, my hand settling on her face, lightly caressing her ear and running through her hair.

"Mmmmmmm, that feels good," she whispered as she leaned her head against my hand.

"So what do you wanna do now?"

"I don't know. We should probably eat. And then maybe we could take another walk?"

"Sounds good to me," I said as I sat up, watching her slip from the side of the bed. The sight of her 36D-27-30 frame instantly caused my cock to tremble.

"Like what you see?" she asked without even turning to see if I was staring or not.

"Absolutely."

The sound of her gentle laughter filled the room as she slipped into a white bikini and a wrap-around shirt before leaving the room.

I dressed quickly and followed.

That night we grilled halibut and made a crisp salad using local greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, and raisins topped with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing.

"You know what I'd really enjoy right about now?"

"What?"

"Some ice cream."

"You know, that does sound pretty good. I think I remember an ice cream place just down the beach."

"I don't remember it."

"It's the opposite way that we went last night. Wanna try it?"

"Sure, let's go."

We quickly cleaned up and found ourselves walking along the beach. A gentle breeze blew in off the ocean, leaving a salty tang in the air, while the sound of the rolling the surf seemed to calm everything around us.

"I still can't believe I'm doing this."

"Doing what?"

"Being here, like this, with you. Doing the things I've done in ... god, it's been less than 24 hours. At home I was little Miss Polly prim and proper. But here," she spread her arms and spun in a circle. "I feel free to try anything."

"Anything?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"Well, ALMOST anything."

We stood there briefly, our eyes speaking in a language that didn't need to be said.

Then she turned and scampered up the beach. "Race ya!"

We arrived at the building at the same time only to find out I'd been wrong. They didn't have ice cream but had over 50 flavors of shaved ice. I took lemon and star-fruit, and she got mango. Then we took a seat under a thatch-covered pergola, silently watching the sun set as we ate our treats.

"You ready to head back?" I asked after the sun had disappeared over the horizon.

"Yeah," she replied so softly it was if she was afraid she'd disturb the beauty that surrounded us.

I gently took her hand and we headed towards the beach house. In the distance, we could see a group of people surrounding a bonfire, their voices and music floating over the evening sand.

"I think I'm gonna take a swim," she suddenly said as she ran towards the water, leaving her wrap-around and bikini on the sand before she plunged into the surf.

When she surfaced, the moonlight reflected across her body and I marveled at how beautiful she looked. Her blonde hair looked as if were of strands of silver and her face looked as if she was 10 years younger. For the first time, I could see the resemblance to Jen. A cloud briefly covered the moon blanketing her in darkness but when it reappeared its first rays seemed to be focused on her chest highlighting her wondrous orbs.

"You gonna come in?"

"Nah."

"Chicken," she squealed as she splashed water in my direction before once again plunging into the water.

I lost track of her for a few moments, only to see her emerging from the water a little further down the beach. She reminded me of one of those movies where the heroine slowly walks from the sea, her body enrapturing everyone in the area.

"Come on," she yelled as she trotted across the sand towards an outcropping of rocks.

I followed and found her waiting there in the shadows.

"Come here," she purred as she stretched her arms out towards me.

"Damn, you look sexy as hell." I said as I stepped into her arms.

"Good," she replied, her voice thick and low. "Because I want you right here and right now."

"What?" I groaned as she threw one arm over my shoulder, pulling my lips down to hers, as her other hand dropped to the front of my pants, gently squeezing my hardening cock.

"Shhhhh," she whispered as she glanced over her shoulder.

It was only then that I realized how close we were to the bonfire and the other people. "They're gonna see us," I whispered.

"Not if we're quite," she giggled as she slid her hands under my t-shirt and pushed it up and over my head.

"You are so bad," I teased.

"Are you complaining?" she asked as she pulled me against her, pressing her breasts against my chest, her hard nipples seeming to drill holes into my exposed flesh..

"I can't believe we're gonna do this," I wheezed as she unzipped my pants, letting them drop to my ankles.

"Why? We fucked each other on the beach last night."

"Yeah, but this is different. If any of those people look over here at the right time they'll see us."

She giggled. "Yeah, but isn't it a turn on at the same time. The idea that someone could see us or walk over here and catch us," she moaned, softly as she began to glide her hand up and down the length of my shaft."

"What has gotten into you?"

"I dunno. Maybe it's because I felt so sexy while I was skinny-dipping. Did you know I've never done that before? The warm water flowing over my tits," she said as she took my hand and pressed it against one of her breasts, "or maybe it was the feel of the water against my nice ... clean ... shaved ... pussy." She emphasized each word as she took my other hand and pressed it between her legs. "Or maybe it's because this is one of the things I have on my 'grocery list'," she murmured, her voice filled with desire.

"I've created a monster," I joked.

"Better be careful or this monster's gonna eat you up," she murmured, as she pulled my head down to her tits.

I could taste the salt from the ocean as I began to lick between her cleavage while my hands instinctively found her breasts and began to knead the fleshy orbs. Her nipples hardened until they felt like pebbles pressing into the palms of my hands. I pulled away and moved upwards, kissing her neck, her shoulders, and the skin above her breasts, all the while teasing and pulling on her nipples.

For some reason, I couldn't get enough of them. They weren't the largest I'd ever seen, though they were the largest I'd ever actually had my hands on. They were tear-drop shaped and rode high on her chest. Her skin was lightly tanned though there were signs of a tan line confirming my guess that she'd spent at least a little time sunbathing since she'd arrived on the island. Her areolae were several shades darker and surrounded by a ring of small bumps that hardened like 'goose-bumps' when she was excited, and her nipples reminded me of the erasers on a beginning-level pencil.

She settled back against the rock as I kissed over the upper portion of her globes, my tongue bathing her exposed flesh. Small whimpering noises escaped from between her pursed lips. Then, instead of going right for her nipples, I kissed the sensitive flesh along the sides just under the her arms pits.

"Ohmigod," she moaned. "No one's ever done that to me. It feels so good."

I stopped and looked over her shoulder at the people around the bonfire afraid that maybe someone had heard her. Everyone was continuing with their conversation but one man had his head turned and he was looking back in our direction.

"Shhhhhhh, someone's gonna hear you."

"Sorry," replied in a hushed voice just as I dropped my head and began to kiss the often neglected area under her breast.

Her back stiffened, and she brought her hand up to her mouth, biting on her knuckle to avoid moaning again.

Over and over, I kissed, sucked, and licked her breasts before attacking a nipple. My tongue flicked across the sensitive skin covering it with a layer of my spit before I moved away and gently blew on it, the sensation caused it to grow even larger. Then I bent down and gently bit on it. Once again, she stifled her moan while pressing the sensitive flesh deeper into my mouth.

I moved back and forth between the two mounds of flesh, as her breathing became shallow and irregular. I kneeled in front of her and kissed across her stomach and over her pelvic mound seeking her womanly treasure. The heady fragrance of her arousal overpowering even the scent of the flowers in the woods. Slowly, I peeled open her nether lips. A flood of her juice was running down her legs.

"I can't take any more. Fuck me," she wheezed as she spun around and bent over, her ass now directly in front of me.

Once again, I glanced over at the group of people around the bonfire. This time it didn't appear as if anyone had heard her. A mischievous smile settled on my face as I leaned forward and spread her ass cheeks. Her dripping pussy stared back at me, but more importantly, the crinkled opening to her ass seemed to wink at me as it pulsated.

"What the fuck?" she whispered as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Shhhhhhh," I replied as I leaned forward and spit into the crease between her ass cheeks. I watched as my spit slowly slid down towards the opening as I squeezed and fondled the globes of her ass. Just as my spit arrived at it, I used my index finger to spread it around the opening, teasing the nerve-filled sphincter.

"Ohmigod. You're not gonna ..."

"Yes, I am," I finished as I gently pressed my finger against the opening. I felt her body stiffen and her back arched as she tried to escape my finger. Ever so slowly, I probed the crinkled opening, first pressing and then pulling away, teasing the sensitive skin. Bit by bit, she relaxed until my finger suddenly slid past her sphincter and into her asshole.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh, mother-fuck," she hissed like a steam engine releasing pressure.

Motion around the bonfire caught my attention and I looked up. The man was now standing up and looking around, searching for the source of the noise.

"What's up, sweetie?" one of the women asked.

"I dunno. I keep thinking I'm hearing things but I can't tell where it's coming from.

"Don't worry about it. It's probably just some animal rustling through the bushes.

"Yeah, I guess so," he replied as he turned and sat back down.

"Time to give you what WE both want," I teased as I pulled my finger from her ass and stood up. My cock was standing straight out from my pelvis like an iron rod.

She looked over her shoulder at me and blew me a kiss as she wiggled her ass.

That was all I needed. I grabbed her hips and moved forward, easily sliding past her lust-soaked nether lips and into her waiting pussy.

"Uggh," she grunted as she pressed back against me until my pubic hair tickled her ass and the tip of my cock was flattened against the back of her pussy.

I couldn't believe how fantastic it felt. Her pussy was like a tube of scalding lava wrapped in a velvety sheath. I had to bite my own lower lip to avoid groaning.

Together, we started moving at a slow, leisurely pace. In and out, pressing into her as deeply as I could while she tightened the walls of her pussy around my shaft trying not to let it free. The world around us faded away. All that mattered was the two of us. Our tempo grew faster and faster. A slapping sound floated across the night-time sands as our flesh crashed against each other.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod ... so close. Gonna cum all over your cock. Arrgghhhhhhh," she groaned, her voice muffled as she stared down at the sand beneath us.

This time, when I looked up, I got the surprise of my life. The man from the bonfire now stood less than 10 feet away staring at us. For a moment, I thought he was going to call out but then I noticed that his hand was gliding over the front of his pants.

"My turn," I teasingly growled as I leaned forward and grabbed one of Gail's dangling tits. Cupping it in my palm, I squeezed the orb as I captured her nipple between my middle and ring finger. Then I slowly applied pressure, pinching the nerve-filled nubbin.

"What are you doing to me?" she croaked.

"I'm doing what you wanted me to." I answered as I looked the guy directly in the eyes.

His hand flew across the front of his pants and I could see the reflection of the moonlight glistening across his sweat-covered forehead.

While I continued to fondle her tit with my left hand, I slid my right hand across her heart-shaped buttocks and into the crease of her ass. Gently, I spread it. My finger once again were seeking her tiny brown hole. When I found it, I timed it perfectly and plunged my finger into her just as I pushed my cock deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned. "Don't stop. Fuck my ass with your finger. Fill my pussy with your cock. I need this soooo fucking bad."

My hips became a blur as I plunged into her again and again. While at the same time, the stranger's hand seemed to keep pace with my motions. I have no idea how long we continued like that, nor did I care. "Cummming," I muttered as I suddenly felt my balls tighten and pull up, my cum surging up my shaft and exploding into her waiting core, splashing against the walls, seeking entrance into her womb.

"Arrgghhhhhh," I heard from across the sand as the stranger stumbled backwards, almost falling over a fallen log.

"What was that?" she asked as she tried to pull away and stand up.

"Nothing. Just an animal," I replied as I placed my hand on her back to keep her from standing and seeing the stranger heading back to the bonfire.

"Are you okay?" I heard the woman ask he took a seat.

"Yeah. I'm ... ahhhhhhh ... just a bit overwhelmed by all the beautiful things you can see around here.

I snickered to myself as I felt my cock soften and slide from Gail's wondrous canal.

Together, we sat down on the sand, our backs against the rocks as we relaxed and enjoyed the moonlight and the sound of the surf.

Then, she suddenly began to move around searching for something in the sand. "Where's my clothes?"

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "I left them down the beach."

"You gotta be kidding!"

"Actually, I'm not."

"Well, what do you expect me to do? Walk back to the beach house naked!"

"I could go back and try to find them or," I faltered. "Here, put this on," I finished as I handed her my tee-shirt.

"I dunno. I'm not sure it's gonna be long enough."

"We'll stay close to the surf line so you'll be in the shadows and no one will be able to see you."

"I guess I don't have much of a choice," she laughed, softly, as she pulled my tee-shirt over her head.

She was right, it was too short, but only just barely. The bottom of the shirt hung down to just below the curve of her ass cheeks.

"What if someone sees me like this?

"As long as they only see you from behind they'll probably think you're wearing a g-string or a thong."

"I guess so," she sighed. "Let's get going before I change my mind and make you go back and look for my clothes."

"Your wish is my command," I teased as I bowed.

"Ohhhhhhh, you are so mean to me," she giggled as she lightly slapped me in the arm.

Together, we walked out from behind the rock and directly down to the surf line. Then we headed back up the beach avoiding the light from the bonfire. I glanced back once. The stranger sat there staring back at me and, slowly, gave me a 'thumbs-up' sign.

When we got back to the beach house we stripped off what few clothes we had on and stumbled up the stairs because we were so exhausted. Within seconds, the covers were drawn back and we collapsed into the bed.

"You know, we should probably take a shower before we go to sleep. I've got sand stuck all over me."

"Me too," I mumbled already drifting off into dream land. The last thing I remembered was her rolling on her side and cuddling under my arm, her beast pressed against the side of my chest and her leg draped over my leg as she softly whispered into my ear, "No more 'lack-'o-nooky-nooky' for us." Then she gently kissed my cheek and we settled into a much needed slumber.

******************************

(With input by 'IrishLass' and editing by 'LarryinSeattle')

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. More are already being worked on.

In the mean time, please remember to vote and send any comments you may have. They're always appreciated.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers