The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put in your mouth, son," said Mr. Schrat.

Willem leaned forward and took the head of Mr. Schrat's cock into his mouth. He could taste Mr. Schrat's precum on his tongue and was delighted to find that it was no less intoxicating than Jake's had been. It was a different flavor, for sure, but it still made Willem leak in his boxers as he swirled it around on his tongue.

Mr. Schrat threw his head back and moaned. "Fuck, boy, where did you learn to give head like that?"

Willem felt a surge of pride as he took Mr. Schrat's cock deeper into his mouth. It was only his second time sucking dick, and already it was like he was a natural! He was surprised at how good he felt in submission, bringing pleasure to another man.

Suddenly his eyes bulged out as Mr. Schrat grabbed his blond curls and slammed his cock down his throat. He put his hands up to push Mr. Schrat back as he gagged on his cock. Tears were streaming to his eyes as he felt Mr. Schrat's cock slide deep into his throat.

"That's it, deepthroat me, boy... so fucking good," said Mr. Schrat.

Just when Willem thought he was about to pass out, Mr. Schrat let go of the boy's head. He took several deep breaths, wiping the drool off of his mouth.

"Such a good faggot," said Mr. Schrat, putting his thumb in Willem's mouth.

"I'm not a faggot," said Willem defensively as he sucked on Mr. Schrat's thumb.

Mr. Schrat laughed out loud. "Oh, that's fucking rich. You're literally begging for me to fuck you, but you couldn't possibly be gay."

Willem blushed. "I'm not, I just-"

"Bend over on the desk, boy," said Mr. Schrat, tapping him lightly on the cheek with his hand. "I'm gonna fuck you doggy style."

Willem immediately complied, despite the shame and embarrassment of being called a faggot. He knew that he was powerless over his desire at this point. No matter what Mr. Schrat ordered him to do, he had to comply if he wanted to get fucked and relieve the agonizing buzzing.

Willem let out a high-pitched moan as he felt the head of Mr. Schrat's cock pushing up against his hole. He gripped the desk tightly, taking deep breaths as Mr. Schrat pushed into him. Whereas his first time with Jake had felt painless, Mr. Schrat's cock was much too big to offer him the same ease and comfort. He winced as he felt the mushroom head pop in.

Mr. Schrat groaned. "Fuck. For such a slut, your hole is tight as sin."

Willem moaned as he felt Mr. Schrat's cock slide deeper inside him. The discomfort quickly gave way to sweet, blessed relief as he was once again filled to the brim with cock. Willem squeezed his hole around Mr. Schrat's dick, enjoying the way it felt inside him.

"That's it, boy. Squeeze that pussy," said Mr. Schrat as he grabbed Willem's ass cheeks.

Willem moaned as Mr. Schrat began to slowly slide in and out of him, playing with his ass while he fucked him. He put his head against the desk, pushing his ass back to meet Mr. Schrat's thrusts. He completely ignored his own dick, which was rock hard and leaking as Mr. Schrat fucked him.

The shame and guilt of letting a man fuck him (his bio teacher, no less) was completely gone as Willem gave into the sensations coming from his asshole. It was like all of the pleasure in Willem's body was focused in his hole, everything concentrated around the giant pole that was currently skewering him. He was practically drooling on the desk as Mr. Schrat pounded him like there was no tomorrow.

"I always wanted to wipe that smug smile off your face," said Mr. Schrat as he slammed his hips against Willem's ass. "Smarmy little shit. Now you're taking my cock like a bitch. I'll show you how to fucking respect your elders."

Willem wasn't hearing any of this, as his clouded mind was overloaded by his desire. All he could do in that moment was lay there and enjoy the ride as his teacher railed him.

Finally something reached up and plucked Willem out of the clouds as he heard his bio teacher grunt, "Gonna... fucking cum..."

Willem lifted his head off the desk, still drooling as he felt Mr. Schrat's cock throbbing inside his hole. He could feel the cum filling him, feel every pulse of Mr. Schrat's dick as it shot deep inside him. Like it had with Jake, his own cock immediately responded, firing off hands-free onto the side of the desk. As Willem's mind slowly began to return to normal, he wondered vaguely if this was yet another aspect of the curse. A dreamy smile crossed his face as he felt himself shooting, almost as if Mr. Schrat were shooting through him.

Mr. Schrat pulled out of him, shoving his deflating cock back in his pants. Willem turned to see the pink glow fade away from around Mr. Schrat. He closed his eyes, the buzzing in his body receding away to a sweet stillness.

"All right, get to your next class," said Mr. Schrat as he zipped up his pants. "And clean yourself up, boy. You look like a damn whore."

Willem blushed as he pulled up his pants. He grabbed his backpack, unlocked the door, and scurried away. He headed straight for the bathroom, grabbing as many paper towels as he could to wipe away the cum that was leaking out of him. The shame and guilt that had dissipated while he was getting fucked came back full force.

It wasn't even so much the fact that he had just been fucked by another guy when he swore that was the last thing he would ever do--it was that, yet again, getting fucked was the best thing he'd ever felt in his life. None of his previous fucking around with girls even compared to the pleasure he felt having a dick inside him. Even now, he found himself hoping that the next man would reveal himself to him soon so that he could get fucked again.

He hated himself for thinking that.

Willem stared in the mirror. How did he get here? A part of him still thought that this was all Jake's fault. But another part of him knew that he had nobody to blame but himself. If he hadn't let his anger get the best of him, he wouldn't be in this mess.

Maybe it was like Jake said. He should just put his head down, fuck the 100 guys, and then move on with his life. Right now, that seemed to be the only option he had.

12