The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hicks took the gimp mask out of Willem's hand and inspected it. "Shit. This is kinky, even for me."

He looked at Willem with a malevolent gleam in his eye. "Fucking hot though." He tossed the mask at Willem. "Put it on."

Willem set his drink down on the nightstand and pulled the gimp mask on over his head. It left a hole for his nose and mouth, but covered up his eyes and the rest of his head with shiny black rubber. He enjoyed the feeling of the rubber on his skin and the disorientation he felt not being able to see anything. It heightened the sensations in his body, cutting out everything except for the blessed buzzing.

Willem felt Hicks suddenly grab him roughly by the waist, shoving his tongue back inside his mouth. He was like putty in Hicks' hands, allowing the older man to manipulate him however he wanted. Hicks lifted Willem's arms above his head, ripping his shirt off. Willem cried out as he felt Hicks shove him back onto the bed, his hands groping and pulling off Willem's pants.

Now that all of the annoying logistics of the plan were out of the way, Willem could finally give in to the buzzing and get fucked like he deserved. He welcomed the cloudiness into his mind like the return of a long-lost friend, enjoying the lightness and buoyancy of his unburdened mind. He giggled as he felt Hicks' tongue on his abs, his hands roaming up and squeezing Willem's chest. Why had he waited so long for this?

Willem suddenly felt his mouth being invaded as Hicks shoved his cock roughly past his lips. Not being able to see, Willem couldn't anticipate what was going to happen next, which filled him with a sense of fear and excitement. He relaxed his throat to allow Hicks to bury his cock all the way inside (a trick he'd learned when blowing the Liberty Tax sign spinner, funnily enough). He reached up and grabbed Hicks' ass, fucking his own face on the congressman's cock.

"Fuck yeah, take that cock you little faggot," moaned Hicks as he pumped in and out of Willem's mouth. "Fucking slut. You can't get enough, can you?"

Willem wished Hicks would stop talking so much. He liked his cock but his words were getting sooo annoying. Willem focused instead on the taste of Hicks' cock and the way the warm flesh felt sliding in his throat. He reached up and squeezed Hicks' ballsack, feeling the fleshy globes in his hand. He loved a man with big, weighty balls. They always came more, or at least they seemed to. It wasn't exactly like Willem could measure how much a guy came inside him. Or could he? That was a question for another time.

After a few minutes, Hicks pulled Willem off of his cock. "Ride me, bitch," he said, lying back against the bed.

Willem got blindly to his knees, feeling for Hicks' cock. He grabbed it in his hand, then pointed it at his hole as he crouched over it. The two men moaned together as Willem sank down onto Hicks' dick, his hands resting on the older man's stomach. Willem's hole welcomed its new visitor, expanding to accommodate the thickness of the congressman's length.

Willem hadn't seen Hicks' dick before he put the mask on, but he could feel how big it was from the way it was stretching his hole. He moaned in delight. Willem loved cocks of all shapes and sizes, but there was something about a big dick that just hit deeper. He bounced up and down on Hicks' cock, his moaning getting higher and higher the deeper the dick went.

"Fucking faggot. Fuck yourself on my cock," growled Hicks, spanking Willem on the ass. "Listen to you, wailing like a little bitch. Fucking whore."

Willem rolled his eyes underneath the gimp mask. God, this man was annoying. Even through his curse-induced lust-fueled haze, he found himself loathing the man. But something about that almost made it even hotter. He didn't give a fuck about Hicks or what Hicks thought of him. He could degrade Willem all he wanted; he was just one of 100 dicks for Willem to get off on.

Willem fucked himself on Hicks' cock, bouncing his jiggly ass against the older man's pelvis as his fingers dug into his chest. He rode Hicks' dick like a bucking bronco as he hate-fucked the shit out of the congressman. He could hear Hicks groaning underneath him, his hands squeezing Willem's thighs as Willem rode his cock. The buzzing seemed to give Willem an inexhaustible supply of energy, allowing him to continue riding the congressman's dick without tiring. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he used Hick's dick to ram his prostate again and again. He had blocked out Hicks entirely at this point, reducing the man to nothing more than a human dildo.

Willem could feel himself nearing orgasm, his 3.5" cock sticking out like a nail. He leaned back, slamming his ass down against Hicks' dick to hit his prostate directly. His cock started spraying out over Hicks' body, showering the congressman in bursts of cum. The intense release of pressure rippled all throughout Willem, causing his whole body to shudder. His anal orgasm stimulated every neuron in his brain, making him lost to the world for several seconds.

Willem came back down to earth as he felt Hicks push him off his dick. "You got your cum all over me, you little cunt," growled Hicks as he got up to grab a towel.

Willem reached back to his hole to feel a warm stickiness leaking out. He'd been so focused on his own orgasm he hadn't even noticed the congressman cumming inside him. He reached up and pulled off the gimp mask, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the light.

He could hear the sound of the shower running from the bathroom. As his mind started to clear, he suddenly remembered the mission. He got up and retrieved his phone from underneath the TV, checking to make sure he got what he needed.

Bingo.

He sent the video off to Jake, then sat back down on the bed as Hicks came back into the room in a towel.

"I'll let you know when I'm back in town," Hicks said as he pulled his clothes back on. "Maybe we can make this a regular thing."

Willem suppressed the urge to grimace. Under no circumstance did he ever want to see this man again.

"I'll text you when I wanna meet," Hicks said, his hand on the doorknob. "Don't ever text me."

Willem rolled his eyes as Hicks left. Good riddance.

He lay back on the bed and closed his eyes, readying himself to perform his post-fuck ritual. Now that his mind had fully cleared, the curse was at its weakest. He opened the door to his hiding spot in his mind, visualizing his memories like globes of glass on the shelves.

"I'm straight," he whispered to himself as he ran through the memory of the night he lost his virginity to Allison Gordon. "I will always be straight."

He brought to mind the feel of Allison's touch, the smell of her hair, the way she tasted when he went down on her. He could feel himself centering, the memory grounding him like an anchor as he played the night through in his mind. This was his true self, not this play-acting with Hicks. No matter how many men Willem let fuck him, they couldn't take away the knowledge of who he truly was. They couldn't take away Allison. He could still picture her soft curves, her smooth skin...

A loud knocking from the door made Willem's eyes snap open, wresting him violently from his hiding spot. He looked through the eyehole to see Jake standing in the hallway. Jake pushed past him the second he opened the door.

"Dude, that was fucking incredible!" he laughed, turning to beam at Willem. "We've so got him. We'll post this video everywhere we can and bring this fucker down."

"Thank God you thought of the mask," said Willem. "There's no way in hell I would want my face out there for everyone to see getting fucked."

"You can't tell it's you at all," said Jake. "But Hicks is clear as day. We'll nail this asshole."

Willem smiled. Jake's enthusiasm was infectious.

"How are you feeling?" asked Jake. "He was pretty awful to you in the video."

Willem rolled his eyes. "Whatever. We're gonna get some pretty sweet revenge, right?"

Jake grinned wickedly. "Hell yeah, we will." He hugged Willem, holding the naked blond boy against his chest.

Jake let go of Willem, letting him slip out of his arms. "We make a pretty good team, don't we?"

Willem smiled. "Yeah. I think we do."

Jake stared at him for a moment with a look that Willem couldn't quite recognize. Before Willem even had time to register what was going on, he could feel Jake's lips on his. He stood there frozen as Jake kissed him.

After a moment, Jake quickly pulled back, embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I don't... I don't know what I was thinking."

Willem stared at Jake in shock as Jake looked back at him nervously. They stared silently at each other for a moment, both trying to gauge what the other person was thinking. Willem could feel his heart pounding in his chest. His mind was completely clear, or was it? Something about the way Jake was looking at him made him feel untethered in a way that the curse hadn't.

This time, when Jake leaned in to kiss Willem, Willem was there to meet him halfway. He ran his fingers through the taller boy's wavy brown hair, moaning as Jake pulled Willem's body into his. He felt Jake lower him softly onto the bed, then looked up and watched with hunger in his eyes as Jake pulled off his shirt. His fingers were reaching for Jake's pants, fiddling with the button as he raced to take them off. The clothes were an obstacle, one that neither boy had time for.

Jake pushed Willem back down onto the bed, pulling off his pants as Willem looked up at Jake's wiry body. His eyes ran over every inch of Jake's pale skin, the freckles on his arms, the smattering of hair on his chest. He reached up and grabbed the back of Jake's head as Jake leaned down to kiss him again. He wrapped his legs around Jake's back, pulling him in deeper.

Jake entered Willem, thrusting the blond surfer boy back against the bed frame. Willem held onto Jake's back, his fingernails digging into the boy's skin as he felt Jake moving inside him. He moaned as Jake rocked his hips back and forth, filling both boys with unbridled pleasure. As Willem reached up and touched Jake's face, staring into the boy's eyes, the glass globes in Willem's hiding spot rocked violently back and forth, spilling off the shelves and coming crashing down onto the ground one by one.

12