The Curse of Kunamira Island Ch. 03

Story Info
Isabella adapts to her new island life better than Cassandra.
2.3k words
4.35
4.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra and Isabel stood still looking at the women. For the past two days, they thought they were the only survivors on the island.

"There are natives here?" Cassandra said with disbelief.

"Were they watching us as we..." Isabella began and flushed with embarrassment.

"Perverts!" Cassandra accused, angrily.

At that time, the women approached them. They laid their hands on the two strangers to the island, touching their arms, shoulders, and sides as if deciding if they were ghosts or not.

"Um... strange way of greeting people," Isabella muttered, too confused to protest.

"Come with us to the village," one whispered.

"Wait, they actually speak English?" Cassandra said, elated. "Oh, thank God, I thought it was going to be a bunch of Ooga Booga from these..."

"Cassandra!" Isabella spat in an angry whisper, silencing her before she could finish her sentence. "Can you at least TRY to be diplomatic?"

The strange women said nothing further. They began walking, only pausing long enough to look back to the two women to see if they would follow. Having no better options, they followed. After a short hike they came to the village. It was a dozen or so houses made of boards connected with dried clay. The villagers attracted more attention. Most of them had dark skin with a slender build, but a few bore a range of lighter shades. They all seemed to be women. There wasn't a man in sight.

The biggest shock, however, was the behavior of the villagers. Even as they had barely cleared the main gate to the village, Cassandra and Isabella saw two women, one white skin the other black one kissing passionately, while fondling each other all up and down their bare bodies. They seemed to have no care for privacy whatsoever. Another couple lay on the bare ground, while one furiously sucked at the other's vagina. As they continued on, others were rubbing their pussies right in the middle of the village. Other villagers, their guides included, walked right past the masturbating women, paying them no mind. Cassandra and Isabella, however, were getting weirdly excited.

All of these women seemed to have the black goo on their nipples. And they saw that they weren't the only ones who had a problem with that goo. Another pair of girls was walking slowly through the village, but they were doing it in a strange way, as if they were welded together facing each other. As they passed Cassandra and Isabella, they noticed their nipples were attached to each other tip to tip. Black goo was visible between them. Somewhere in a side alley they saw another pair that, just like them, were stuck vaginally and passed out with their limbs splayed out.

Suddenly another black woman approached them. Cassandra and Isabella both gasped when they saw her. Cassandra had to use plastic surgery to get her huge breasts, and this bitch had them naturally, she thought with anger. And though her nipples weren't as thick as Cassandra's they were impressively long: well over an inch, sticking out from her breasts like spikes. Further, she had a waist that would make many models envious, well-developed muscles that showed an extremely active life, long shapely legs, and long black hair tied into a single, thick braid that hung almost to her butt crack.

"Welcome to Kunamira, and to our village. We haven't welcomed anyone new for a long time," she said. "My name is Soa."

"You speak English well for some island savage," Cassandra said as Isabella admired Soa's body. "Certainly better than Isabella, here."

Soa noticed Isabella's gaze, and made an erotic pose for her, completely ignoring Cassandra and her comments.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked in a seductive voice.

Isabella didn't want to admit it, but she was terribly flustered at the moment. Her body was perfect for her. She had never seen such a beautiful woman.

"Come to my cabin. You probably have a lot of questions," she invited, and led them to the edge of the village. Her hut was a little out of the way.

They came in and sat on the floor.

"Responding to your... comment, I learned English from other women who came to this island before the lust took their minds," Soa said.

"Lust taking people's minds? What this is about? Why is this whole village one big orgy on wheels? Where's Buck and Toby? and What's that black stuff that comes out of the nipples?" Cassandra demanded, irritated.

"Buck and Toby... were they your lovers? Never mind, if they were men, it was the same thing that happened to all the men of our village. They disappeared," said Soa.

"How did they disappear? Men don't just evaporate! What have you done to my Buck?!" Cassandra shouted, accusingly.

"There has been no man on Kunamira for over twenty years, not since it all started," Soa replied.

"Since what started?" Isabella asked, intrigued.

"The curse. Nobody knows for sure what started it, but they say one of us disturbed a spirit of the island, one who has been here far longer than my people. I was a small child then, so I don't remember much. Most of our people simply vanished without a trace. ALL the men! ALL the elders! Many younger women as well. Barely a tenth of us remained! Only the most beautiful women were spared."

"WHAT? They just... disappeared? Like, one second standing there, the next gone?" Isabella asked, desperately wanting to disbelieve Soa's story.

"Nobody knows. None of the survivors happened to see it. We simply woke up one morning, and found we were all that was left. The oldest of the survivors did what they could to reform our tribe and keep us alive, even though we knew things would never be the same.

"Several days later, the curse started. It affected all adult women, only myself and the other children were spared... until we came of age, too. First came the itching. Any clothing we wore irritated our skin so badly we found it unbearable to wear any clothes at all. We tried wearing other things, but any attempt to cover our bodies quickly resulted in the same, regardless of the material. We simply had to embrace perpetual nakedness as our new way of life.

"Then came the Blackness: the black slime you see dripping out of all our breasts. We had to be careful of what we touched, or we could be stuck to it for hours!

"Finally, came the pleasure: an insatiable lust for each other, sometimes so powerful it becomes madness!"

"Oh, I suppose that's why Isabella turned into a horny zombie back there?" Cassandra groaned, sounding not entirely convinced.

"I believe so. Sometimes the lust can take over one's body, like a spirit possessing you. Isabella is lucky to have come back. The longer the lust remains in someone, the stronger it becomes in them, until it consumes them completely... sometimes forever! There ARE savages on this island, but they are not within the walls of the village."

"Oh, are you absolutely sure about that," Cassandra scoffed. "I saw plenty of women screwing like animals, right where everyone could see! Are you seriously trying to tell me they are perfectly fine in the head?"

"If you see someone who has been consumed, you will know. Those in the village still have their minds with them. Simply satisfying those urges does not take your mind, it's the desire itself that does that. To lie awake for hours, your nethers burning, your legs twitching restlessly, your thoughts unable to dwell on anything other than sex, this is what erodes your sanity the fastest. Like this, the urge will grow and grow, until you can no longer fight it."

"This makes so much sense!" Isabella declared, actually relieved to have an explanation for what happened to her. "Cassandra and I got stuck together. It hurt, but I started to feel horny all of a sudden! And even when we got unstuck, I still feeling horny! But it was weird to be turned on by another woman, so I try to keep it to myself and think about other things. But it just got worse and worse, until... then I don't really remember clearly."

"Yes," Soa agreed. "This is what it feels like. You MUST avoid doing that again. Keeping your mind strong here on Kunamira is a delicate balance of satisfying your urges, and avoiding unnecessary stimulation. Have sex or masturbate without shame when you need to, but do not seek pleasure just because you are bored. Do not let it become an addiction. Keep a busy life, find things to occupy your mind, have a purpose. It is the urge itself, not satisfaction, that will weaken you."

"And you mentioned other people coming to the island... the same thing happens to all of them as well?"

"Yes. Only the young, beautiful women are allowed to remain, and the curse affects them all the same."

"I've noticed lots of women with other skin colors that don't look nothing like you. How often to people crash here?"

"Maybe one or two ships a year. The storm brings them in. Some of us think it's part of the curse. With no men, it's the only way our numbers can increase."

"This is fucking nonsense!" Cassandra screamed, at last. "Men just 'disappearing?' Really? And I suppose all these women are just forced to run around naked and excited. Have I landed in some secret porn fantasy with lesbians in charge?!" Shouted Cassandra. "And if so many people have crashed here, as you said... why hasn't anyone come to their rescue?"

"I don't know. The women from the last ship had a radio, but no one answered," Soa said. "I don't know how these radios of yours work, but she was very confused about why it wouldn't work. As if this island wanted no one to get out."

"ENOUGH! I can't listen to this nonsense anymore!" Cassandra said then got up and left.

Isabella reached a hand after her, but decided not to force her. An angry Cassandra would only make things worse.

"You also don't believe what I'm saying?" she asked.

"You know, I can't deny that something abnormal is happening on this island," Isabella replied.

"Ha! so you are smarter than that white-skinned monkey," she said with a slight smile and sat down next to her so that the skin of their bare thighs touched.

Isabella snickered at Soa's apt and deserving description of the woman that used to have power over her.

"So... any man that comes here just... vanishes?" she asked. "And you don't know nothing about where they go?"

"No, we don't know. They just went missing and never came back."

"Are they dead? Or could they have gone somewhere? We're missing four people from our ship! They were actually nice to me, and I'd love to find them if we can. Or... at least find out what happened."

"I'm sorry. We have no idea either."

For the next few moments, they sat there in silence while Isabella thought about what to ask next. But Soa's bare skin touching hers was too distracting. All she had to do was pull her legs in closer, but she liked the contact. And there was Soa's absolutely breathtaking body, on full display without an ounce of shame. And there was her own nakedness, which she was starting to feel less and less weird about.

After a moment, Isabella let out a soft groan.

"Oh? Are you starting to feel something?" Soa asked, as an eager grin spread over her lips.

"I'm sorry, but I'm terribly excited again," Isabella admitted, embarrassed. "It must be this damn curse! I shouldn't be feeling this way with my friends still missing."

"Don't feel bad. The curse finds every woman on this island. Do you feel like masturbating? If so, you should take care of it."

Somehow, Isabella wasn't put off by this unbelievably direct question, so she answered honestly.

"Yes. But I'll go out and do it somewhere alone." Isabella replied and was about to get up when suddenly Soa grabbed her hand.

"When I was introducing myself, I noticed how you were looking at me. What do you think about me?" Soa whispered.

"You know... I'm not a lesbian but your body is gorgeous. I've never seen such a pretty woman." Isabella whispered, abashed.

"I'm glad you like me. You are also beautiful! Before we start, can I ask you for your name?"

"Isabella. But what do you mean 'before we start?' I haven't said anything yet." Isabella said, surprised.

"Your eyes say everything I need to know. But if you want to satisfy your urges elsewhere, I understand," Soa said, and reclined into a very tempting, inviting position.

Isabella froze, her mind in deep conflict. She stared at Soa's nude body, which Soa didn't seem to mind one bit. Her thighs were spread just enough to show off her vulva, and the view was amazing! Her lips were plump and swollen, and glistening with wetness. She was ready to go.

Isabella was wet, too. She wanted to touch Soa so badly, but...

But what? Where were her reservations coming from? She couldn't come up with a single answer of why she shouldn't. Was she trying to impress anyone? She certainly didn't give two shits about what Cassandra thought about her anymore, so who else was there to judge her?

"Fine, you win. I want you so bad!"

"Me too," Soa said, and her lips touched Isabella's. Isabella didn't even resist. She also did not resist when Soa laid her on the floor. Soa spread her legs as she introduced her vagina to Isabella's.

"So, ready for some pleasure?" Soa asked.

"Yes!" Isabella whispered, and after a while they both started rubbing their pussies against each other. They harmonized so after a while they began to gasp loudly with pleasure which merged with the groans coming from the whole village.