The Curse of Magic Mansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
187 Followers

But the question remained: how does one rescue distressed damsels from a spider horde?

The elf's musing was interrupted when a figure in a long, form fitting, lacy black gown entered the arena onto a raised platform at one end. The roar of clicking intensified, and then went silent as the figure, a humanoid figure, raised its arms and began its monologue.

-----------------------------------------

"My children!" the woman on the platform began. "I, Arachnetta, your queen, bring you my blessings!"

The spiders, crowded into five stories of stadium seating, went wild with their clicking and stomping.

Jane awoke to find the world upside down—all, that was, except her sister. Bound tightly in spider silk, Tina's hair seemed to stick straight up. The older girl had been awake for quite some time, and had a look of terror on her face. Spying the Spider Queen on the platform below, Jane realized that she was hanging from the ceiling, and, like her sister, was bound. She struggled, but found that her super strength had left her. All the wriggling only caused her to sway back and forth like a pendulum.

"Your brothers and sisters in the forest went on a great hunt," continued the Spider Queen, "and they have brought back not one prize, but two!" The crowd went wild again. "And so, it is with great pleasure that I present them to you!" At her gesture, the silk threads that held the sisters aloft slackened, lowering the girls toward the Queen's platform until they were eye to eye with her.

Jane noticed that the gown the Queen wore was a black lacy spider silk mesh so thin that it left nothing to the imagination. The redhead had to admit, though: the woman, if that's what she was, had an exquisite body with curves and lines that made her the perfect image of an arch-villainess. The gown's large, disk-like collar rose above the Queen's head, darkening everything behind it and accentuating the woman's sharp pale facial features.

"I give you..." The Spider Queen announced to the crowd and then leaned in until her face was less than an inch from Jane's. In sotto voce, she asked, "What's your name, my dear?"

"Screw you," Jane said, struggling and swaying more.

The Queen held her hands up to Jane's face, and from her fingernails extended into razor-sharp claws. Jane flinched, and the Queen caressed the girl's face with her palms to stop the swaying, and then drew back, her fingers trailing so lightly that the claws, sharp as they were, didn't make a mark. "I'm sorry," she said. "I'm afraid I didn't catch that over all the noise. Would you be so kind as to repeat you name for me?"

"J-Jane," the redhead managed.

"Jane!" the Queen announced. "And..." she leaned toward Tina.

"Tina," the older girl blurted, not wanting to aggravate the razor-clawed villainess.

The Queen's claws retracted, and she brushed Tina's cheek with her fingers. "That's a good girl," she said, sotto again, before announcing to the crowd, "Tina!"

The spiders went wild again.

When there was a lull in the roar of the crowd, the Queen continued, "You, my children, have captured the wicked magister's minions."

"Hey," Jane said, still wriggling against her bonds. "Hey, we don't even know that asshole! We were just trying to escape!"

"Lies!" screeched the Spider Queen. "The dark forces of Chateau d'X have poisoned the forest and driven you into these dank caves. You have fallen for such treachery in the past. Would you believe their lies now?" The crowd hissed.

"I don't like the direction this is going," Tina said meekly.

"I'm telling the truth!" Jane said. She had begun purposefully swinging toward the Queen. "D'X captured us and did something with our parents. We're just looking for them."

When Jane swung close, the Spider Queen gripped her with a strength that didn't seem to belong to such a spindly frame. The Queen's black eyes searched Jane's, and eventually released her. "Shall we believe them, my children, these interlopers who killed your brothers and sisters?" the Queen asked the crowd. Again, the crowd hissed. The regent's wicked grin said it all.

"Trial by combat!" Tina blurted.

The Spider Queen's grin deflated like a whoopee cushion. "What?!"

"Tina," Jane whispered. "What are you doing?"

"Shut up. I know what I'm doing," Tina whispered back. "Trial by combat!" Tina hollered loud enough for the crowd to hear. "I demand trial by combat!"

----------------------------------------

Nirella, tucked away in an alcove in the rafters, almost gave herself away by laughing. Trial by combat? This Tina was clearly out of her mind. Still, the girl had moxie. Nirella liked that in a girl. She also liked the sister's blistering defiance. When it came time, she wasn't sure which one she wanted to rescue more.

"Trial by combat?" the Spider queen mused aloud to the crowd. "An odd request from such a small and," a thin finger traced over the girl's curves, "delicate creature." The coliseum was silent for a moment. "I'LL ALLOW IT!" the Spider Queen bellowed to the crowd. The stomping and chittering was thunderous.

The time was nearing and Nirella prepared herself. Spider poison was a powerful enough attribute blocker that even the strongest, most belligerent orc could be made manageable with enough of the stuff. One of the potions in her satchel was an antidote. It was expensive stuff, and the alchemist who made it was a perverted old man, but it had always worked as advertised. And anyway, if this Tina girl was a wizard, Nirella would need her talents to escape. She didn't know what the redhead's talents were, but if they'd held their own against an arachnid hunting party for as long as they had, the elf wanted her at her best, too.

As the rogue in the rafters began soaking her darts in the antidote, the Spider Queen gestured. The girls were lowered not-so-gently to the arena floor. When the ropes went slack, their bonds loosened, and the girls struggled free.

"Let the games begin!" the Queen cheered.

The crowd roared.

----------------------------------------

Tina scrambled to her feet. All around her, the spiders in the stands chittered and stomped their spindly appendages. Some were even waving what appeared to be flags. She even spotted what she assumed was a popcorn vendor.

Now that she was as oriented as she would be, she noticed that the arena was oblong in shape, Queen's platform situated in the middle of one of the longer sides. To either side of the platform was a large iron gate. Tina knew that if they were to escape this place, it would be through one of these gates, but that doing so would not be a simple matter.

To wit: the gate to the left of the platform rose with the ratcheting clanking of gears and chains, and from the dark tunnel beyond emerged a spider not half as large as the one in the forest that Tina had crushed with the tree, but armored in scaled steel that shined from a recent polishing. A red banner draped over its bulbous abdomen. Clearly, this was the Queen's champion.

"That's not fair!" Jane said, backing toward Tina.

To the right of the platform, the gate there ratcheted open, and from within strutted an identical spider, armored again in polished steel scales, but with a blue banner draped over its abdomen. When both champions were inside the arena, the gates slammed shut. The champions raised their forelegs, and the crowd thundered its enthusiasm.

"Oh, come on!" Jane shouted at the Spider Queen on her throne high above them.

With an amused gesture, the Queen waved her hand. Two spiders tossed from the platform a sword and shield and a large war hammer, the head of which was the size of the air-conditioning unit Jane had in her bedroom window back home. The weapons landed a few meters from the girls.

The Queen's champions began their advance, and the sisters sprinted toward the weapons. Jane went immediately for the war hammer, but found she couldn't budge it. She had forgotten about the poison.

"Damn it!" the redhead hissed.

Tina was already to the shield, but it was solid metal, and she had trouble lifting it with one arm. "Jane! Here!" she called, offering her sister the handle of the sword, the tip of which dragged in the dust.

Jane hefted the sword up, but felt awkward and clumsy. "Ok," she said, her heart thumping in her chest. "What now?"

Tina hoisted the shield up. "I block, you slash," she said as the armored spiders approached. "Get behind me!" No sooner had Jane ducked behind the shield than an armored spider leg swished through the air where she had just been.

Tina did her best to keep the spiders in front of her, backing up toward the edge of the arena. When they were against the wall, the spider in red reared up and smashed its legs into Tina's shield. The edge of the giant engraved steel saucer bit into the area floor, but she managed to hang onto it.

While the shield was down, Jane hopped forward and swung the sword in an arc over her head that crashed into the spider's eight-eyed helmet with a resounding gong, but did not penetrate the metal. "Yeah! Take that!" she cheered.

"Jane, look out!" Tina called, but it was too late.

The spider in blue swiped Jane aside like a bug, and the girl flew several meters, hit the ground, and rolled into a coughing, gasping heap. Somehow, she had managed to hold onto the sword. Tina scrambled away from the spiders and to her sister's side.

"Jane!" she shook her sister back to her senses.

"Ow..." Jane grumbled. By the time she got to her feet, however, the red spider had rejoined the fray. "Tina!"

Tina turned just in time to block a devastating swipe, but the blow staggered her back and away from her sister. Now, the blue spider closed on Jane, who thrust it desperately at a patch of unarmored underbelly. It glanced off the creature's exoskeleton, but the spider hissed and retreated a few steps.

"That's right, creep! Stay back!" Jane snarled at the creature, keeping the pointy end of the sword between herself and the angry arachnid.

A short distance away, Tina was having her own difficulties. The red spider hissed and approached, and Tina backed up until she came into contact with the area wall. The spider swiped at her, she ducked, and the armored leg took a chunk of hard dirt out of the wall. Charging forward in a frenzy of fear, she smashed the shield into the spider's face. The arachnid reeled back, screeched in rage, and gripped the metal disc with its forelegs. Tina tried to hold onto it, but the spider ripped it from her grasp and flung it through the air. For a moment, both combatants watched the glimmering saucer arc through the air. When it gonged against the arena floor, rolled like a wheel, and clanged into far wall. The champion in red returned its attention to Tina. If a spider could grin, that's what this one was doing.

"Help!" Tina shrieked, and bolted.

The scene had even held the attention of Jane and the spider in blue. As the lithe brunette sprinted away, arms and legs pumping wildly, the red spider hot on her heels, Jane slapped her palm to her forehead. The champion in blue cocked its head. "I can't believe we're related," Jane groaned. Did the spider laugh? Jane didn't know if they could laugh.

What it certainly did do, however, was swipe a leg at the flat side of her sword, knocking it to the side. Certainly, it could have swiped it away, but it felt to Jane more like a love tap. She brought the blade back to center again, and the spider knocked it aside again. And again Jane brought it back between them. As the champion in red pursued Tina around the arena, Jane's spider began moving toward her, batting her sword aside whenever the sharp end came back to point in its direction. Jane's shoulders began to burn, and she realized then that the clever arachnid was toying with her. When she could no longer lift the steel blade, the creature would make its move. Jane had to act.

Hollering a piercing war cry, the redhead charged, swinging and thrusting wildly. The blade clanged off the spider's armor, and for a moment, she had the creature on the defensive. But it was only for a moment. When Jane swung down, the spider dodged, and the blade lodged in the arena floor. With a great backhanded swipe, armor first, the creature hit the blade, shattering it and leaving a shocked Jane holding the handle and a stub of mangled steel. On the bright side, the sword was now much lighter.

"You're an asshole. You know that, right?" she said. This time she was sure the spider laughed. Tossing the useless blade aside, she bolted toward the gate. Maybe, just maybe she could climb the latticed iron and reach the Queen. It was an incomplete plan, but it was a plan.

But it was not to be.

Streaking in at a forty-five-degree angle came her sister. The girls collided and sprawled in the dust. Jane scrambled toward Tina, but the champion in blue was on her in a flash, flattening her onto her belly. "Oof!" she grunted, feeling the weight of the spider and its armor crushing her into the ground. She craned her neck back to see if there was some kind of wiggle room under the spider that she could slip through, but saw something that took her breath away.

From the spider's underside, a long appendage had begun to extend. The end was tipped in a blunt point, but the shaft was heavily ribbed, and the whole thing dripped what appeared to be a quite viscous substance. "Uh oh..." she groaned.

In front of her, Tina was on her back, pinned under the red champion, who also had begun to sprout a large, ribbed appendage. Tina lifted her head from the dirt and saw this. "Oh, no no no!" she yelled. Jane could understand why, too. The spider's tool was significantly larger than the wolf's. It wasn't as big as Grum's had been, which relieved her in a way, but the prospect of being violated by a spider gave her pause. Not that it mattered much. Jane felt a pair of legs lift her butt off the floor while another kept her shoulders pinned.

Across from her, Tina felt her spider slide its legs under the small of her back and angle her toward its dripping erection. "No no no no," she pleaded with the creature, clawing at its exoskeleton to no effect. Slowly, it pressed the tip of its erection against her tight young pussy, the slick viscous liquid making entry as smooth as silk. When the first of the bulbous ribs stretched her, she hollered.

The crowd cheered.

Jane grasped Tina's hand, and her sister's eyes opened. "I'm here, Tina," she said. "Just focus on me."

Tina did, and when the next of the bulbous ribs slipped into her, she gritted her teeth, but kept her eyes locked on her sister's loving gaze. But eventually her eyes strayed to the giant tool angling toward Jane's raised butt.

Jane saw her sister's gaze shift and knew her turn was coming. Indeed, the spider penetrated her tight young pussy and she grunted at the size. Watching her sister get impaled on the red spider's cock, she knew that the burning, stretching sensation was coming from the large bulbous ribs in the shaft as they squeezed inside her, one by one. She hated to admit it, but she loved the way each one ground against her little clit and sent hot chills through her body. When the spider was fully in her, she let out a breath she didn't known she had been holding.

"There," she said, her breath ragged. "That's not so bad, is it?"

With that, the spiders began to pull back, their ribbed cocks playing against the sisters' clits. Tina's eyes went wide and her cheeks blushed. "Whoa!" she said. "Whoa-oh-oh!" She gripped her spider's armored leg, and gasped.

Jane, too, experienced a rush of ecstasy as the spider began to push back into her. The sensation of expanding and contracting, expanding and contracting was something she had never thought possible, and she was beginning to thoroughly enjoy it. "Uhhh god..." she moaned.

"Jane?" Tina squeaked. "What's wrong?"

"Nnh!"Jane grunted as the spider began fucking her in earnest. "N-nothing!"

Tina examined her sister's face and found not pain, but a growing savage lust. Nor was there embarrassment. Even in front of such a crowd, Jane seemed unaware of anything but the base pleasure these monsters were inflicting. Tina's spider began steadily pumping its cock in and out of her young pussy, and she tried to hold onto her outrage, but felt her body betray her. What is wrong with me? she wondered. A few days ago, she had been worrying about exams and hiding her body under sweaters, and now she was naked in a stadium with a monster spider's cock buried in her.

And she was beginning to enjoy it. Really enjoy it.

"Fuck!" she moaned as the spider sped up it fucking, the ribs of its cock beating a slick staccato rhythm against her clit. "Oh fuck!"

Jane saw her sister arch her back in ecstasy, and moaned. The wet heat of orgasm began to build in her as the spider fucked her. She gripped her sister's hand tighter, and made eye contact again. "Kiss me, Tina," she panted.

Tina angled her face toward her sister's, and when Jane's lips met hers, she moaned and surrendered.

The crowd went wild.

With each thrust, Tina began to push back onto the spider's cock. Jane, too, began arching her back, allowing the spider deeper access to her youthful depths. Sensing victory, the arachnid champions no longer felt the need to pin their prey to the ground, and removed their weight from the girls' bodies. With greater freedom of movement, Jane propped herself up on her hands and began rocking back against the spider's fucking. Tina, too, was able to better thrust her young sex up onto the large ribbed appendage.

This drove the spiders into a frenzy of piston pumping, and the girls came simultaneously, screaming. The spiders, too, stiffened and filled the girls with their seed. Jane felt hot liquid pouring into her and squirting out past the creature's twitching tool. "Fuck yes!" she hollered.

And then Tina grunted, "Ow!"

----------------------------------------------

Nirella could hardly believe her eyes.

These human girls were truly something special. Each of the soft young things were writhing and bucking under the spiders' assault as if possessed. Truly, she wondered, would these girls thank her for rescuing them? And then she wondered about all the others who had disappeared into the spiders' lair. If they had been treated similarly, she could understand why none had returned. Nevertheless, she had made a promise to rescue the damsels, and that's what she would do.

From under her cloak, she raised the tiny crossbow that she had attached to her leather bracer. Loading in an antidote-soaked dart, she took aim and fired once at the brunette. The dart struck home in Tina's hip, and she saw the girl flinch. The redhead lifted her head and seemed to notice the dart. Jane turned her head toward the dart's origin, and Nirella was worried her cover was blown, but the girl played it off as a wild writhing. She bent her head down to her sister, and seemed to whisper something to Tina who let the spider's clock slip from her, letting what seemed like a quart of spider cum pour from her. Turning over onto her hands and knees, the older girl seamlessly plucked the dart from her hip.

The rogue loaded another dart, aimed, and fired, hitting Jane in the leg. The girl scowled, and laid flat, allowing her own spider's cock to slip from her and spray the remainder of its cum over her back. Rolling out from under the creature, the girl plucked the dart from her leg and buried it in the dirt.

Backing away from the blue champion, Jane appeared for a moment to be retreating. Good, Nirella thought, the potion was kicking in.

But instead of running or fighting, the fiery little redhead backed herself against the arena wall and beckoned her spider forward. When it reared up, it placed its forelegs on either side of the girl. Its ribbed appendage extended again, and Jane gripped the scales on its armor as it began thrusting into her again.

BDLong
BDLong
187 Followers