The Curse of Magic Mansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
187 Followers

Tina, too, wiggled her butt at the red champion, offering herself to it again. Nirella gasped and felt warm wetness creep into her nethers. Crouched in the rafters, she squeezed her thighs together. Once should have been more than enough for anyone. These humans were indeed heroic. Oh, heavens, she thought. She couldn't rescue these girls. She wanted them to rescue her. She needed them to rescue her. Oh, yes, she thought deviously. They were definitely going to rescue her.

------------------------------------------

The arena echoed with the roar of the assembled spider horde and, above it all, the moans and cries of ecstasy. Tina was surprised at herself, but the spider's cock was just too good. She felt it stretching her, filling her up, and ribbing against her clit in hot rhythm. Looking over at her sister, pinned against the arena wall and taking her spider's cock into her hungry young snatch with such gusto, she felt herself coming yet again. The spider also came again, flooding her with its hot seed, though this time there was significantly less of it. Was it getting tired?

In an answer to that question, the champion backed away. Could a spider pant and sweat? Whatever the equivalent was, Tina saw it now. But she wanted more. She stepped toward the spider, and it backed away. Another step, and the spider retreated even more. Tina gestured a come-hither curled finger at it. "I thought you were a champion," she taunted. "Are you finished with me so soon?"

It nodded.

"Oh, come now," she said. "We were just getting started." Out of the corner of her eye, she peered up at the Queen, who had risen from her throne.

"Champions!" the Spider Queen bellowed above the chittering and stomping. "Fulfill your duty to your Queen! I command it!"

The spider in red chittered something low so as to be inaudible to its mistress. Its body language read to Tina of fear and uncertainty. It advanced shakily at first, and then more confidently as Tina retreated. So, she thought, the spider liked the hunt. Very well.

Jane saw Tina backing away from her spider, which seemed to have a renewed vigor. She looked at her own blue champion, its body swaying in exhaustion. Subtly, she tapped her shoulder. The spider chittered an interrogative, and Jane nodded. The spider swiped at her, not so much swatting her as scooping and tossing her into the dirt.

Jane rolled and regained her feet. "You can do better than that," she taunted.

The spider's second wind seemed to be returning, and the girl saw the Queen sit back down. The blue champion advanced, and swiped at her again. This time, she blocked the leg and struck the creature's steel helm with a closed fist. The gonging sound silenced the crowd, and the Queen leaned forward. Though there was a dent in the metal and the spider seemed dazed, Jane grabbed her fist and made a show.

"Owww!" she cried out, hoping she wasn't overselling it. The spider advanced more quickly this time. Swatting her harder this time, Jane rolled across the arena floor.

Tina saw her sister's strength return, and leered at her own spider. Igniting her hands, she lobbed a slow, arcing fireball toward the Queen. The red champion leaped into the air and caught the softball on its armor plating. When it landed, it started toward Tina, who lobbed more fire at it. Unaffected, the spider charged at her. She took off running again, but the champion leapt onto her back, driving her into the dirt. Faster than she thought, the spider rammed its giant ribbed tool into her, and she screamed as pleasure and pain returned all at once. Mercilessly, the spider began to ravage her tight young pussy. Tina hollered as the savage fucking lit a fire that burned inside her, driving her quickly toward orgasm.

Jane, too, had fought with her spider, but its strong legs pinned her arms to her sides as it began plunging its hard tool into her. She squealed in protest, but her wetness gave her away to the champion. Throwing her head back in ecstasy, she grunted and panted. With each thrust, she moaned in soft guttural tones only loud enough for her champion to hear, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

----------------------------------------

Nirella watched from the rafters, waiting for her moment to be rescued. Seeing the girls bait the spiders into fucking them even more savagely had made the elf incredibly wet, and she slipped a hand inside her midnight cloak and along the mithril chainmail that girded her loins.

But there was no time to indulge in self pleasure. Her moment was at hand. From under each of the spiders came a telltale purple glow.

------------------------------------------

Tina had only just begun to come down from her orgasm when, in the middle of the arena there came a flash of light and puff of smoke the billowed up toward the ceiling. When the smoke cleared, a cloaked figure stood facing the Queen's platform. With a dramatic flourish, the figure threw back its hood. It was a woman!

"Arachnetta!" the woman called up to the throne, pointing menacingly. "Your reign of debauchery is at an end!"

The Spider Queen stood and hissed. "Nirella! Thief! How dare you enter ... The Lair of the Spider Queen!"

"More easily than you'd think," Nirella said with bravado. "You should invest in a better lock."

Tina groaned unhappily as her spider's cock slipped from her. Jane, too, groaned as her spider dropped her and turned to face the intruder.

"Your reputation precedes you, elf," the Queen said with a sneer. "If you think to steal my newest prize, I'm afraid I must disappoint you." The champions, red and blue, hissed.

"Ha!" Nirella laughed.

Tina had heard the word "elf," and her eyes had gone to the woman's electric green hair and pointed ears. Her dark skin, the color of strong Earl Grey tea, smooth and tight covered lithe muscle that seemed to make up most of the woman's body. Lean, thin, and tall, this Nirella was a beauty unlike any Tina had beheld. Of course, she had read about such creatures in books, but they were just stories. Some of them were incredibly sexy stories. Some were outright porn. But that wasn't the point. Now, in front of the bookish brunette, stood the woman she had dreamed about so often.

"That's what you think," the elf continued. From inside her cloak, she flourished two gleaming, razor sharp daggers.

"Rogue!" the Queen hissed. "I shall make you my pet, miscreant!"

"I'd like to see you try!" Nirella shot back. From behind her, the red champion had approached quietly and now swiped at her with a long, armored leg. But the elf was no longer there. Like a ghost, she glided through the air, arcing in an aerial somersault, and landing light as a lily on the armored back of the offending spider. "Is that the best you can offer?" With that, sticky ropes of spider silk shot out toward the rogue, catching her at the elbows. A flick of her wrists, and her daggers sliced away the would-be snares.

"Thief!" the Queen called down from her platform. "You fight a losing battle! And you fight the wrong battle!"

"Says the great Arachnetta?" the elf called back, bravado still infusing her voice.

"These are agents of the Chateau d'X, fool!" the Spider Queen said. "Poisoners of the forest! They come direct from the magister himself! Would you deny me my rightful prize?"

From her perch atop the confused and irritated champion spider, Nirella leapt to Tina, who was excited at the proximity until the woman grabbed her roughly from behind and put a gleaming dagger to her throat.

"Ask them yourself," the Queen chided. "When you're finished, leave them with me, and I may let you leave with your dignity intact."

"Is it true?" the elf demanded.

"No!" Tina blurted.

"Don't lie to me!" the elf hissed.

"Eep!" Tina squeaked. "No! I swear! We were supposed to be on this stupid road trip and stupid dad got all weird then stupid mom got all weird and they decided to stop at this spooky mansion which was obviously haunted and I told them it was obviously haunted but he ignored me and now I'm a wizard and my sister's super strong and my brother's a wolf and our parents are missing and ... and ..."

"Jeez!" Nirella said. "All right, all right, I get it. Take a breath."

Tina gasped in a breath and then said, "Are you really an elf?"

"Yeah," Nirella said.

The girl seemed to make a sustained high-pitched squee-ing sound, and looked at the woman with big doe eyes. "You smell good" she said.

"Thanks," Nirella said. And then added in a whisper, "Are you ready to fight?"

"With what?" Tina said. "All I can cast is fire."

"You just leveled up," the elf said. "Are you sure?"

"I can try," Tina said.

Nirella released her and pushed her forward with a hearty slap on the ass and an "Atta girl."

"Well?" the Spider Queen demanded.

"Fiend!" the elf seemed to pick up her bravado where she'd left it. "These are innocent girls."

"It matters not, of course," chuckled the queen. "You were never leaving here, anyway. You shall be a special treat. Release the Arachnor!"

The gate to the right of the platform ratcheted open and from the tunnel emerged a spider the size of an elephant. Armored in plate lined with spikes, the beast was the first of the Queen's to actually make the elf question the wisdom of intervening. Still, she put on a brave face. "Do your worst!" she called up to the queen.

The crowd roared.

Jane and Tina's spiders closed on them once again. Jane fended hers off with a series of blows that further dented its armor and knocked it senseless. "Sorry!" she whispered at it.

Tina's spider closed on her, and now she felt a chill rising in her. Just as the spider prepared to lunge at her, she cast a blast of frost that froze its foot to the arena floor. It chipped away at the ice, but Tina froze its remaining feet. When it was immobile, it chittered irritably at her, but she just grimaced and backed away, mouthing an apology.

Turning to locate their rescuer, Tina found the elf under assault from ropes of silk that continued to shoot from the rafters. Her daggers cut at them, but the strands had begun to restrict her movement. Eventually, the rogue had been rendered immobile, and thrashed about at the Arachnor approached.

Tina encased one of the giant beast's feet in ice, but the monstrous spider simply lifted up its leg, bringing the foot, ice, and a chunk of the arena floor with it. It reared back on its hind legs and shrieked with rage. From underneath it, a truly humongous cock extended. While the champions' tools had been large, the Arachnor's would surely split the thief in two.

"Whoa!" Nirella said, struggled as she found herself unable to retreat from the Arachnor.

Tina tried burning away the ropes that attached the elf to the arena ceiling and walls, but there were too many. She wanted to burn the webbing directly off of the green-haired woman, but doubted that elves were naturally fireproof.

"Hurry!" Nirella pleaded.

"There's too many!" Tina said.

And then, from the left came a blur. A tremendous gonging sound shook the stadium, drowning out all other noise. The Arachnor staggered and a huge dent appeared in its thick armor. Next to where it had stood was Jane, war hammer in her hands. The Arachnor turned on her, but she swung at it again, shattering the armor on one of the beast's legs. "Go!" she called over her shoulder. "Get the elf! I've got this!"

"Wow!" Nirella marveled in genuine awe. "She's really something."

"Yep," Tina said, burning off the remaining silk ropes. None replaced them. "That's my sister."

"Your sister?" Nirella said, remembering how the girls had kissed.

"Long story," Tina said over the gonging in the background. "Can you walk?"

Nirella was free of the ropes, but the webbing still impeded her movement. "Yeah," she said. "I think so."

Jane had backed the Arachnor against the Queen's platform, and the monster retreated up the vertical to hide behind its master. "You coward!" hissed the Spider Queen.

No sooner had she scolded her pet than the redhead smashed her hammer into the base of the platform. The Queen shrieked as the ground gave way underneath her, but her pet snatched her up and perched on the wall, digging its feet into the earth. Jane advanced, but turned when Tina called out to her.

"Jane!" Tina called, helping the elf toward the gate. "I think you've made your point. Let's get out of here!"

Jane headed for the gate and smashed it down with the hammer.

As the party escaped through the tunnel, they heard the regent's sharp voice echoing after them. "You've won this time, but no one escapes the wrath of the Spider Queen! No one!"

The tunnel emptied into a clearing, and the warriors stopped to catch their breath.

"Thanks for the rescue!" Nirella said. "I thought I was going to be the one rescuing you."

"It's my pleasure," Tina said, her nimble fingers resting on the elf's strong arm.

"So," Jane said, propping the war hammer up on her shoulder. "Who are you, anyway?"

"Oh, me?" the elf said, picking at the spider silk that still clung to her. "Name's Nirella: thief, rogue-for-hire, and champion of Oxcart."

"Well, I'm Jane, and the one giving you doe eyes is my sister Tina," Jane said. "You wouldn't happen to have anything to wear, would you?"

The elf removed her midnight cloak and tossed it to the redhead. "I have more in Oxcart," she said. "Can you share this one for now?" Jane threw the large dark cloak over herself, and Tina joined her under it.

"What's Oxcart?" the older girl asked.

"It's a village," Nirella said, pointing to lights on a nearby hill. "It's not far. Come, I owe you for rescuing me."

---------------------------------------

"Open the gates!" Nirella bellowed up to the guard captain.

"Who goes there?" the captain called down.

"It's me, Nirella, with the charges I rescued from ... The Lair of the Spider Queen!" she called up. The gate creaked open, and allowed the rogue and her guests to pass.

Oxcart wasn't much to look at, but the roguish elf had secured herself a nice cottage atop the hill. Lighting the lanterns, she ushered the girls in and closed the door behind them. As Jane propped her hammer up against the wall, remaining under the cloak, the elf disappeared into the adjoining rooms to light candles and go about her business.

Standing awkwardly in the entranceway, the girls heard running water in the next room. Nirella poked her head through the open doorway. "Hey, girls," she said. "I'm going to get all this spider junk washed off. Why don't you join me?"

Moving as one, still under the cloak, the sisters entered the washroom to find the elf peeling off her bracers, which, stuck to her as they were, made the sound of duct tape as she hissed in discomfort. When the first one was off, she turned her head and noticed them.

"Don't be shy," she said. "I did watch you get the fucking of a lifetime, after all. I doubt there's much left to hide."

"Oh, right," Tina said. Timidly, she slipped out from under the cloak. In the middle of the washroom was a large square stone bath. Steaming water poured into it from a hole on one edge.

Nirella saw the girl watching the tub. "The benefits of building near a hot spring," she said.

Tina dipped a foot in and found the water to be perfect, neither too hot nor too cool. Stepping in, and feeling her muscles relax, she nodded to Jane, who let the cloak drop. The older girl saw the elf eying the young redhead's smooth curves, and felt a tinge of jealousy.

Jane stepped into the tub and let herself submerge to the neck. "Ahhhh," she sighed. Finally, something was going right in this weird magical world. Seating herself across from her sister, she leaned her head back on the stones and closed her eyes.

Nirella continue to undress, and noticed that the bookish older sister was not-so-subtly watching her every move. When she bent over to unfasten her greaves, Tina's got an eyeful of her lean dark curves. The elf smiled to herself. This was going to be fun.

"They're mithril," Nirella said, peeling off her other greave. "A gift from the Dwarf King. A reward for rescuing his daughter from the Lizard People of Vz'kurth."

"Ah," Tina said, suddenly feigning disinterest and moving her eyes from the elf's shapely ass.

The spider silk had wound its way into the clasps that held the undergarment in place. She tried the matching bra and found that it, too, was stuck. This was why she hated fighting spiders. Still, she thought, this didn't have to be a setback. "Damn spiders," she said, making a show of fiddling with the clasps. "Their silk sticks like crazy. I guess I'll just have to soak it off." Stepping into the bath and submerging herself to the neck, she saw concern on Tina's face. Jane hadn't moved.

"Won't they rust?" Tina said.

"Hardly," Nirella chuckled. "The fastenings are adamantium, and the fabric is woven mithril. You could set me on fire, and all that'd be left are these." The elf stood and then sat on the edge of the tub next to the girl. In the relatively cool air, Nirella's nipples puckered, making hard lumps in the brilliant silver fabric. Taking the girl's hand, she placed it on her breast. "It's the smoothest fabric in existence. A second skin, really."

Now Jane lifted her head. She hadn't thought it would, but seeing Tina's pale hand caressing the woman's breast made her jealous. Nirella saw the girl watching her, and beckoned her over. Jane stayed neck deep in the tub, but waded over. When she sat on the step on the other side of the elf, Nirella took her hand and put it on the strip of mithril between her long dark legs. Indeed, the material and everything underneath was supernaturally smooth.

Jane ran her finger down the rogue's armored slit. "Mmm," Nirella cooed. "Smooth, isn't it?"

The redhead nodded, her hair hanging in wet crimson ropes. She was quite enjoying the feel of the elf against her fingers, but Nirella slipped back into the bath, completely submerging herself and emerging again, her green hair slicked back.

Offering her back to Tina, Nirella said, "Hey sweetie, would you see if that spider gunk is out of the clasp yet?"

Tina stood and looked at the clasp. It was definitely clear of webbing, and she fingered the hooks, popping them loose. The bra slid off the elf's chest revealing two perfect teardrop-shaped breasts that looked as if they were carved from wood. Dark pink nipples stood erect in the middle of each. Nirella turned toward Tina, offering her back to Jane.

"I forgot," the elf said leaning into the pale brunette. "I meant to thank you for the rescue."

"Oh," Tina blushed. "It was nothing really. I mean you rescued us, really, and well..."

Nirella gripped the girl by her chin and kissed her. The teenage human had such soft lips, and the elf loved the way they quivered with nervous energy. Behind her, she felt fingers at her hipline working the clasp on the bottom undergarment. When they were loose, Nirella reached down, removed them, and turned back toward Jane.

"How could I not thank the brave warrior who beat back that terrible beast?" she said before leaning in to kiss the young redhead. Jane immediately kissed the elf back, and the woman purred as she felt the youth's passion. Reaching down with her long arms, she gripped Jane's round little ass and lifted her up until she felt the girl wrap those strong legs around her waist. Picking Jane up, she set the girl on the warm stones at the lip of the bath. She sat next to the girl, and then beckoned Tina to join them. The older girl climbed out of the water and sat on the other side of the elf.

Nirella had dark nimble fingers that were used to slipping into purses and finding items of value. And so it was, too, when her long arms curled around the girls' waists, and her long fingers stole into each of the sisters' insatiable young love tunnels. Oh, how she relished the pleasured gasps of young human girls! They were nothing like the elves back home, always obsessed with the past, unable to take pleasure in anything that didn't involve some ancient, half-forgotten history. These girls, whose slick warm vaginas contracted around her fingers, were making history. They had defeated the vile Arachnetta, and were about to go up against the most powerful sorcerer the land had ever seen. They deserved some gentle loving. Even though "gentle" wasn't exactly her middle name, she would do her best to provide. [Editor's Note: Nirella's middle name was, in point of fact, "Gontle," an elven word meaning "the tree upon the hill that is avoided by snakes due to the large number of predatory birds living in its branches"; wood elves are famous for having as many words for "tree" as there are trees. Author's Note: In elven culture, this is considered the backhanded compliment of middle names; Nirella does not use it on her tax documents; Nirella also does not pay her taxes. -BD]

BDLong
BDLong
187 Followers