The Curse of Magic Mansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers

Tina felt looked down and saw the long dark fingers buried in her pussy, and couldn't believe the sensations she was experiencing. So this is what it was like to be with an experienced woman. Her sister had been a quick learner, but the elf, twisting and wriggling her digits, stimulating her g-spot and other places within her depths she hadn't thought to name, had her panting in no time at all.

Jane was realizing this, as well, and felt the tide of orgasm swelling to a crescendo. It was a small climax when it hit, but the young redhead felt herself shaking all the same. "Fuck, That was good!" she breathed.

Nirella grinned. "Oh, I'm sure it was," she said. "But that was just an appetizer. I'm not done with you yet." To emphasize the point, she kept her fingers twisting and pumping in the girl's wet pussies.

Tina turned in toward the elf and began kissing the woman's smooth skin, lips traveling down until they met the hard nipple on her perfect breast. The woman sighed in pleasure, and then let out a moan when Jane copied her sister and began flicking and teasing the right nipple with her tongue.

Nirella felt hot pleasure radiating from her chest, and closed her eyes as the girls licked and sucked her breasts. Unfortunately, as they had twisted toward her, she could no longer reach between their legs. It was then, in a moment of roguishness that she thought of another use for her nimble fingers.

Tina felt the elf's hand slide up her hip and down over her ass, and then fingers teasing her pussy lips from the rear. She moaned into the woman's breast, thinking, "Why, yes, thank you, ma'am. I'll have some more of that," and opened her legs enough to allow those slender digits better access. And she wasn't disappointed. Once again, she felt the expert twisting and teasing driving her toward another orgasm. Before she could get there, however, her eyes shot open. "Whoa!" she blurted. Jane had a similar expression, though, Tina noticed, not as concerned as her own.

Nirella's thumb, coated in pussy juice slid against the teenage wizard's anus, massaging and teasing. Tina was tense at first, but after a while, the slick movement became a sensation that was certainly not unpleasant. Across from her, Jane's blushing cheeks told her that the younger girl was thoroughly enjoying the anal attention. Somehow, knowing this made Tina relax even more and enjoy the elf's audacious digit.

When the girls' faces had lost all trace of trepidation, Nirella began pressing the tips of her thumbs into each of their virgin assholes. They were tight, and the going was slow, but Nirella found that fact even more enticing.

Jane could see on her sister's face that the elf's intruding thumb was a new and not-wholly-appreciated sensation. Tina had paled a bit, and her mouth hung slightly open as a groan came from her throat. Jane, on the other hand, loved the feeling of the Nirella's thumb pushing into her tight puckered hole. There had been a little discomfort at first, of course, but that had disappeared as soon as she had relaxed. She wanted to help Tina find the pleasure she had discovered, so she took her mouth off the elf's breast, leaned in and kissed her sister.

Feeling Jane's soft young lips against hers was just what Tina needed. It wasn't just the familiar pleasure, either. Somewhere deep down, Tina had been in Concerned Big Sister mode. She'd assumed that the discomfort and uncertainty she felt had been shared, and that it was her duty to protect Jane from it. But now, through the girl's lips, she could feel her sister's passion, and she almost laughed. Of course, she thought. Jane had always been the fearless one.

This realization was solidified in Tina's mind when Jane parted from their kiss to push back on Nirella's fingers. When the elf's thumb could go no further into her ass, the curvy redhead moaned, "Fuck ... yeah!"

Hearing her sister in the throes of ecstasy made Tina hot, and more importantly, it relaxed her. Nirella's thumb slid into her far more readily now, and she moaned as she found the pleasure her sister had begun to revel in.

"Oh ... god," Tina moaned as she felt the elf's fingers inside her, working their magic. Her breathing had become ragged, and she again became aware of the warm, slow build-up to orgasm. "Ah! ... I wish I'd known ... how good this ... could feel," she panted, pushing back against Nirella's fingers.

"Didn't you ... ahh ... ever read about it ... mmm ... in one of your books ... nnnh! ... dork?" Jane said. Her face was almost as red as her hair, and Tina could tell she was about to come.

"I did, you ... ungh! ... brat," she said. "But ... oh! ... it always seemed like it was something ... ahhh ... other people did."

"Ah! ... other people? ... (oh, shit) ... like who?" Jane said.

"I dunno ... nnh! ... perverts?" Tina said.

Jane bucked against Nirella's fingers and came, not screaming, but biting her lip with a long, high-pitched whine. Her round little breasts jiggled as spasms rocked her body. Panting, gasping breaths hissed in and out of her cute upturned nose, and purple flames danced along her back.

Seeing her sister level up while coming on the elf's fingers drove Tina quickly toward her own orgasm, but before she could reach it, Nirella's fingers slid out of her. She made a pathetic whimpering noise, but only for a moment. Jane scooted around to sit behind her, and Nirella slipped into the bath. Tina, sitting on the edge looked down in a haze of frustrated lust to see the elf's dark hands on her pale knees, spreading her thighs. When the green-haired beauty leaned in and Tina felt hot breath on her aching sex, she leaned back into her sister.

Jane leaned back a little, but propped them both up with one supernaturally strong arm. Her other hand reached around to tease and squeeze her sister's breast. Looking down over her older sister's shoulder, she saw Nirella lean in and put her lips at the apex between those slim creamy thighs.

"Ahh!" Tina cried out, feeling the elf's tongue stroke up and down her slit before dipping inside her. Between her sisterly teasing at her breasts and the elven attention between her legs, she knew she wouldn't last very long at all. The ecstasy was too much for her body to handle, and she leaned her body fully into Jane.

Nirella was in heaven. The human girl tasted heavenly, and with every flick of tongue against clitoris, more of those juices flowed. When Tina leaned back farther, Nirella took the opportunity to press her long index finger into the girl's tight ass. Tina squealed and bucked against her as the first and then second knuckles disappeared into the hot gripping hole. When the last of her finger slid into Tina's ass, the girl came with a scream that threatened to shatter the stones around them.

Tina felt fire in every breath as orgasm wracked her body. The combination of sensations drove her over the edge, and then some. Arching her back, prickles of ecstasy turned to purple fire, but she hardly noticed over the blinding flash of real flames.

As the young wizard belched flames from deep within, Nirella shrieked and ducked under the surface of the water, glad to have such a deep bath. Jane shielded herself with Tina's body, rightly assuming that her sister would be immune to her own fire.

As Tina came to, she saw a nasty blackened blast mark on the ceiling of the elf's washroom. Still woozy with pleasure, she sat up. Nirella, submerged except for the top half of her head, peered up at her with curious concern. Behind her, Jane sat up, blinking away the flash.

"Well, that was new," Jane said, patting her sister on the back, and instantly regretting it.

Tina felt a rumbling from within, and her eyes went large. Nirella ducked back under the water just in time to dodge the searing heat from an incendiary belch. Jane turned away to shield her eyes.

"Urp!" she burped one last time, blowing a dainty little fireball. "Excuse me!"

"What was that?!" Jane asked, urging her sister into the bath and following her in.

"That," Nirella said, finally allowing herself to fully resurface, "was dragon breath."

"What," Jane said, "like actual dragon breath?"

The elf nodded. "I've seen it a few times," she said. "Not many see it and live, but I..."

"Rescued some king's daughter from dragons?" Jane said with a smirk.

Nirella's dark complexion took on a crimson hue as she blushed. "The other way around," she said with a coy little grin.

"Oh, my god!" Tina said, covering her mouth. "I am so sorry!" Jane and the elf followed her gaze up to the ugly scorch mark on the ceiling.

"Did you ever hear the story of the Three Goblins and the Dragon?" Nirella said. The girls shook their heads. "One goblin built its house out of orc leather. Another built its house out of hair stolen from sleeping children. But this little goblin," she said, pointing to herself, "built her house out of stone."

---------------------------------------

From inside the house, the Wolf could hear giggling and splashing. The cottage's thick wooden door was locked, and smashing it down to confront three powerful warriors on the other side would be a mistake. Its instincts told it to wait. "Soon," it thought, waiting in the night shadows.

Soon...

BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers