The Curse of Matriarchy Manor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Nina made out with David on the front porch as he slammed her against the wall. They could barely keep their hands off each other on the ride over. Nina had never had romantic feelings for David, but the time apart and David's apparent sexual conquests put the idea in Nina's mind. Why should they let some little pact stop them from experimenting? Who knows, maybe David was the guy she was missing all along. There was no secret he liked her, and she appreciated his decision to never make things awkward.

David opened the door and like a gentleman let her through first. Living in town for a few years, Nina had always heard about the creepy manor, but had never seen it in person. The pictures online did not do the place justice.

"Can I grab your coat?" David asked.

"No, it's fine, I'll just take it off in your room."

"Did you want anything to drink?" David asked.

The questions were odd, but probably something David felt obligated to do as a host. She kissed him instead to avoid further questioning. There was only one thing she wanted. After a few minutes of making out, something seemed off. David's wandering hands were no longer exploring, they were just glued to her ass. His kissing had less passion and more focus. Oddly enough, she could even feel a trembling lip from time to time. It dawned on her that Ariel likely lived with David too and that he was probably nervous about being caught.

"Let's go to your room."

David led her up the stairs and down the hallway. She was jealous at the likely spacious master bedroom. But instead of taking her through the threshold of the massive doors, he opened a door to the left and again let her through first.

Nina took two steps in and stopped in her tracks. The room was pink. The furniture was...feminine. She turned back to David.

"You don't want to fuck in your room?"

"This is my room."

"You're joking, right?"

David walked over and opened the closet to shows his clothes. She tried to rationalize the recently timid behavior, but the girly room really sunk any further attraction.

"Then who's behind the tower doors back there?"

"Ariel. I let her have it."

David never let Ariel have anything. They'd always fight as kids and Ariel never got her way when David was involved. A lot of things weren't adding up, especially with how David was acting prior to coming home.

"Is this like a prank? Did you just lead me on as a joke?"

"No no no. I would never to do that to you." David said. He grabbed Nina's hand. "You're honestly perfect in every way. I mean I always thought you were beautiful, but you're absolutely stunning."

Nina blushed. It was flattering to hear, but the over-the-top compliments didn't jive with David's usual behavior. He had been acting strange ever since they had come into the house. And then it hit her. All those urban legends about the manor on the hill. The original owner, Madame Domina as she called herself, would only invite men over, never women. No one could explain it, but men fell head over heels for her and she had the men at her beck and call. Until one day another woman, who's husband had left her, snapped and killed Madame Domina in her sleep. The house had been vacated and passed down through the generations since then.

"David, say 'I'm a princess'." Nina said.

David repeated the phrase immediately.

Even as a joke, David would have never repeated that. Nothing turned her off more than self-depreciation and he knew that. Her sexual appetite returned, but not with a longing for David to dominate her. The frustration at work was enough pent-up energy to finally get some release on.

"Go lie on the bed, David."

David didn't hesitate to carry out the command. Nina slipped off her pants and walked over to the bed. Not that she needed anymore proof, but David neglected to check her out knowing full well she had just slipped out of her trousers. He stared at the ceiling waiting for further instructions. Nina hopped on the bed and stood over David, so she was looking him in the eye.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out."

David again obliged without restraint. Nina smiled. After losing all her sexual libido just moments ago, it all came rushing back as she dropped her panties. She didn't know why, and she didn't know how, but David couldn't resist her commands. With her pussy aching for pleasure, she lowered herself onto his waiting mouth. The touch of his tongue on her clit sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body. Without being asked, his tongue went to work. She instinctively grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her pussy. This wasn't about his comfort; it was about her pleasure.

Having been too busy with work, Nina had not been able to get out and date. To add insult to injury, she never got a chance to showcase the work she had done. It was bittersweet to discover this intriguing development when she was at her lowest point. If only she could make the men at work bow to her wishes. Perhaps she could. If David could fall under whatever was going, maybe they could too.

She ran her fingers through his hair to secure a firm grip. With a handful of his black locks, she moved to the rhythm of David's tongue, with no regard for him or his oxygen supply. If felt good to be pampered for once. Soon the tongue became too slow, and Nina needed more speed to keep her going. So, she disregarded David and rode his face harder. For that moment, he wasn't a man, he was just a sex toy that she was using to get off. His face was there so her pussy could get some well-deserved TLC. And did it ever. Nina got into such a grove, she forgot there was anyone even there. She humped his face until her pussy broke like a damn and squirted all over David's face, the bed and the floor below.

Nina took a moment to catch her breath. That was the best orgasm she had experienced in a logn while. A tingle of pleasure made her shiver as the familiar feeling of the wet tongue found her clit again. She stood up and got off the bed. David's face was completely red from Nina's ride, but he was beaming with joy at having satisfied her.

"You liked that?" Nina said.

"Anything to make you happy." David said.

"Well, my little slave, why don't you go make me a sandwich?"

David stood up. His face and shirt were covered in her juices, but he didn't care. He hurried out of the room to carry out his duty. Nina was impressed at how the switched remained flipped. He was a completely different person.

"Looks like you're having some fun."

Nina turned and saw Ariel standing at the door. She smirked.

"Couldn't let you have all the fun." Nina said.

"We'll see about that."

Ariel smiled mischievously. What did she know that Nina didn't?