All Comments on 'The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 02'

by FacetiousTales

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the problem with harem stories, after a while, they just become monotonous, one easy-mode conquest after another, just to do what... add to the page count? yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great second chapter. Enthusiastically waiting to see how things progress. The humor is spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The thing about MIn control is that it is a fantasy about using the power to take and claim women in a taboo way. If the protagonist cries and whines about it calling it rape and feeling horrible/ guilty it kind of kills the gimmick of the mind control story. If you want the character to be a “good” guy concerned about consent Wright a story in a different genre. I want a guy that is happy use his gift in a mind control saga.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 2 years ago

Okay, a good second chapter, but I felt that it was too big on the sex and too slim on the actual story.

There's something big going on here, and I get that all the women have to get their first initial dose, but.... the sex scenes were simply too much.

Here's the thing -- this world is presented as a normal everyday world like we live in. Everything's been regular, so imagine the complete flip out any normal human would have just to learn for real and true that magic exists and there's some kind of other plane of existence. Some hot harem babe knocks you down on the street, and all of a sudden you have a very intricate tattoo? Then a super-hot amazon chic shows up, talking funny, and tells him he's cursed.... but he doesn't go off the deep end with a million questions about where she's from, how this happens, what other magic stuff is out there, etc????

I get that there might be some kind of compulsion in the magic that's keeping him a little calm and cool, but there's only so much a guy can take. He just discovered that magic is real. He just discovered that there are creatures not of this world. He just discovered that he has to care for a slew of women, keeping them sexed up to the point that he can't possibly keep working at a regular job.... and the whole story so far has revolved around him boinking. While I understand that sex is part of the story, I think it's going too far and superseding the tale. All of the indoctrination sex, the first times, could have been handled off-screen so we could get more into what this tattoo means and what the parallel world will mean for our hero and his harem. To have the hero so blasé about the whole new world opened up before him because he gets to boink some hotties just stretched the suspension of disbelief, imo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a general thought. For me, harem stories are always way more interesting when the women are real people, with their own wants and desires, and as a group, they have some challenge to overcome than spiritually or socially relevant. It can be from world peace to improving a nearby elementary school. Just something that gives their life meaning an purpose beyond the next shopping trip or orgy (See A God Called Bruce & Three Square Meals for examples). That's just my POV. Love the story so far, looking forward toward more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I like the first chapter, the thought of him having to have every girl every day... its boring. I like the build up and excitement of figuring things out. The lust and control during is hot. That being said, I got bored. A threesome and three other girls in one chapter is too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFacetiousTales@FacetiousTales
I mostly write male dominant mind control stuff. I have lots of stories in the works but I can't make any promises about any kind of a release schedule. I don't like reading unfinished stories, so I've decided not to release any of mine before they're ready. Of course, this ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES