The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 03

Story Info
People make speeches and everyone gets settled.
12.9k words
4.82
31.7k
54

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Normal

By the time Ryan woke up -- maybe around noon, definitely past ten -- there had been some changes in the sleeping arrangements. Remy and Annie were still in his arms, but naked now, and not in their night clothes anymore. Joining them, and also naked, was Melinda, lying on top of Ryan. The cursed energy of his magical tattoo was flowing. As far as he could tell, Ryan had been baking the ladies in it all night. He snubbed the flow. At least he shouldn't suffer from any of the dreaded excess build-up today.

On her post, on top of the drawer, was Eleftheria. She was back in her skimpy uniform and with the way she was stretched out, it left literally nothing to the imagination. Whatever Ryan wanted to see was there to be seen. Ellie even lifted her knee a bit. By the time Ryan realized she never sleeps it was way too late for him to pretend he wasn't staring.

To add to his embarrassment, his morning wood was more than visible, poking out from under one of Melinda's luscious thighs. The visibility of his erection was in large part due to him also being totally naked now, something he had not even realized because of all the women he was wearing. He'd definitely had some clothes on when he'd gone to sleep.

Ryan looked Ellie in the eye. Her gaze was iron, unshakable. Not hostile, but definitely not cuddly, either. She never even considered covering up. Ryan desperately wanted to do something to cover himself up, though, but he was effectively trapped. The fact that the girls were starting to squirm around did not help matters. By the time all of their eyes were open, his erection was still pretty much intact.

"I see we made some rearrangements during the night," he said. The only answer was some giggles.

As the girls woke up properly, and recovered from the energy flow, the situation got more awkward. None of the girls knew what to say to each other after spending a night in the same bed. Not even Remy. One by one, they also noticed Ellie, and in no way did that ease the rising awkwardness. And that erection was still there, too.

Annie managed to cover herself up a little bit. Melinda started to climb off. Remy had made her choice, too, and reached for the cock. The other girls stopped and could do nothing but stare. Remy kissed Ryan on the cheek. The way she did it, it was the filthiest kiss-on-the-cheek Ryan had ever received.

Remy whispered to his ear. "Remember when I said I would do whatever you want, anywhere, any time? I wasn't lying." With a wicked smile on her lips, she slid down his body and then the handjob turned into a blowjob. Ryan, in fact, did not remember her ever using those exact words, but he had to admit the sentiment rang true.

To enhance the spectacle, Remy got on all fours. Her tight ass undulated hypnotically, high up in the air. The face-down-ass-up position was also marvelous for showing off her flexibility.

There was no energy flow. It was easy for Ryan to keep the taps closed, for now. He was afraid that if he opened them up the situation would go full nympho. All the other two girls were still touching his bare skin. His arm was still around Annie and Melinda was leaning on his ankle. Melinda had given Remy some space but she had not gotten off the bed.

Let loose. Open the flow, Ryan's evil alter ego whispered to him in his mind. Had he wanted to, he could have the women out of their minds with lust in a matter of seconds. Then he could just pile them up into a triple-decker and ride them for days. But he did not want to do that. The fact that he could have crazy twisted orgies pretty much at will now made it feel like it would be vulgar to just rush right into it on their very first morning together. He'd already had enough crazy supernatural porn sex lately to last him a bit longer than that.

In a way, the amazing blow job Ryan was receiving now, performed with increasing enthusiasm, was the only real sex he had had so far during this new adventure. Although Remy's motives were definitely twisted, there was no evil mind control happening at this exact moment. She was doing what she was doing to prove a point, and hopefully because she also liked it a little bit, or at least didn't mind.

She was definitely putting on a great show, either way. Remy was getting all kinds of reactions out of Ryan and she was feeding them back into him, almost like she had a magical energy of her own. Whenever she got a rise out of him she did something new to push him further. She was already going quite deep, too, and it seemed so effortless for her.

Ryan was at home now, safe and relaxed, so he felt much better about this whole situation, compared to yesterday. Once Remy started to tickle his balls with her tongue, Ryan decided it was the perfect time to make a speech. His rhythm would be broken by gasps and grunts, and at some point, he was sure Remy started to try and sabotage him on purpose, but he still felt he got his message across.

"Listen, ladies. You all already know I have this crazy magic power that can literally drive you out of your minds with orgasms and stuff. I don't want to do that, though, not just for kicks or something. There are some issues here that mean we probably have to have sex every few days [groaning break], but I don't want to ruin your lives anymore than I absolutely must. None of you owe me anything and you don't need to do me any favors [moaning break], like Remy [big, deep groan] here. Come and go as you please, and we'll try to figure this thing out. I promise you I'm not using my powers or anything right now, and I'll try not to do it without asking. I'm not forcing her to blow me [guttural growl], and you don't need to do anything, either, if you don't want to."

By now, Annie had snuggled up to his neck, and she was getting clearly emotional. "Oh Ryan, you are such a good man. I'm so lucky I found someone like you. This whole thing could have been so awful if you were not here. If I have to be a cursed, magical sex slave, then I'm glad it's with you."

That, of course, did not make any sense to Ryan, but he could hear the sincerity in her voice. Definitely in love, he thought, and as scary as that was, he was almost over the edge now. Annie was now kissing his neck.

Ryan had to open his eyes again when he felt something he'd never felt before. As he had guessed, his toe was now inside Melinda's pussy -- she was grinding herself on his foot. What he hadn't guessed was that Melinda's hand was now kneading Remy's ass, too.

This had so not been the point of his speech, but Ryan couldn't care less.

Things might have been about to heat up even more if he had lasted any longer, but without the energy to give him superhuman endurance, he felt like he had already withstood more than most men could. Blissfully, he let himself go, which turned out to be a mistake. He blew his load, mostly into Remy's mouth, but also all over her face. In the throws of his ecstasy, there was no way Ryan could hold back the energy anymore.

All the girls had their fair share of the jolt and were already shaking. Ryan was totally unable stop himself from doing what he had to do next. Hello, Evil Ryan.

He did not quite pile them up, but he did line them up, and everybody got their turn. With some goading and some insults, and a few good slaps, he even got that little paint bottle out of Remy's butt, and since she was already open again, he couldn't resist having another go at fucking her petite little tush, too.

Ryan moved quickly from one girl to another, pulling, slapping, and squeezing along the way, but fairly gently, of course. It wasn't like he was a magically cursed sex maniac, or anything. The problem of who to cum in he solved by flipping the girls over and lining up their faces. He didn't feel like he had it in him to come inside each of them, one after another, but this way he was sure he could muster up enough of his magical cum for them all to share.

He bent himself over their blissful, angelic faces. He was grunting and groaning, red from exertion, and aimed his grotesque member at their general direction, which was pretty much straight down. With expert control and care, Ryan painted their faces white. To his joy and surprise, there was lots of cum, and Ryan felt like he could have produced more if he had needed to. He even managed not to fall on the girls while he was perched over them, raining down his seed.

After a few short breaths, he took a moment to admire his work. All the girls looked so happy, scooping the thick goop from their faces and into their mouths, their different bodies all so lovely, gleaming in the late morning sun.

Ryan also discovered an added benefit to being able to fuck a partner unconscious. From now on, he would always get to go to the shower first.

After everyone had had their showers and Ryan had almost managed to make an apology for instantly breaking his promise of not using his mind control powers on everyone all the time -- you know, the one he made while in bed with three women -- the doorbell rang.

It was Lizzy, the cute brunette store clerk. She'd been to work but had decided to leave early. Dave, her boss, had been hovering and he'd been asking her about "that asshole who came here looking for you." Lizzy was going home but had then decided to come here, instead.

She had heard a lot about the curse from Ryan and Ellie yesterday but she hadn't really taken it at face value. Lizzy's first reality check came when it was Remy who opened the door. Her hair was still wet and she was dressed in one of Ryan's shirts. Just like that other girl, Lizzy thought. She remembered Eleftheria's disguise from yesterday. Lizzy was about to turn away but Remy convinced her to come in.

Lizzy's second shock came when she saw no less than four other women lounging around in the open plan kitchen-slash-living-room. They were all beautiful, more beautiful than her, she felt. Her third bombshell dropped when she recognized Eleftheria, dressed in her uniform and holding her spear now. All of this was way too much, but what could she do? She decided to sit down on the bar stool closest to the door and wait.

It was mama hen Melinda who instantly took Lizzy under her wing. She broke the silence and made the introductions, even though she didn't really know the others that well, either. More information was shared all around. "I'm the doctor, I'm from the office, I'm just a tattoo artist. That's all right, I'm just a clerk from the corner store," and so on. And then, of course, "I'm a messenger from the gods, a Guardian Angel come to earth, to protect you, and to protect the world from you."

A few hours passed, and other than Lizzy, the girls started to get more comfortable with each other. Even Lizzy found some purchase with Remy who she saw as more of an outsider, like herself. There was food and drinks and some wine, and quiet music in the background. Ryan tried to be polite to Lizzy but he did not know where to start.

One of the girls must have even done some shopping at some point because there was some basic, one-size-hopefully-fits-all women's homewear to go around -- the kind that was soft and casual, but still cut to be quite sexy. Remy decided to try some on. At least she left the room to change. The "one size" was loose on her delicate frame but she wore it well. It reminded Ryan of that old, tattered shirt he had ripped off of her just yesterday.

Ryan also realized Annie and Melinda must have already moved some of their own clothes into the guest room closet, too.

Early in the evening, the doorbell rang again. Has to be Claudia, Ryan thought. The gang would finally be all together and Ellie could do her big speech. Honestly, Ryan hadn't been sure whether Claudia would show up. Before anyone else could do anything, Remy went for the door again.

"Hi, I'm Remy. You must be Claudia. Nice to meet you," she said.

Apparently the feeling was not mutual. Claudia pushed inside and gave everyone a cold stare. For Ryan, though, she gave the iciest, most crushing stare of her life. So much for not being able to get angry. The stare was absolutely murderous and Ryan could feel it all: You ruined my clothes. You ruined my office. You ruined my reputation. You ruined my authority. You ruined my ass.

Ryan's two halves were more clearly separated than ever. On one hand, he really had done more potential harm to Claudia than any of the other girls, at least as far as her career and her reputation were concerned. He had treated her very roughly, and come to think of it, she hadn't really done much to deserve it. She had never been a bad boss to Ryan even though she had a reputation for being arrogant.

On the other hand, Asshole Ryan had loved every minute of it. Evil Ryan was convinced Claudia had it coming, and the only reason he felt like being that rough with her was that she secretly liked it. How can fucking her in the ass, hard, be wrong when it feels so right?

Either way, Claudia made it clear she was not at all interested in making friends. She had come just to hear Ellie's case, and also, to demand justice.

Everyone gathered on the sofas in the middle of the living room and Eleftheria took center stage. She knocked the floor three times with the butt of her spear. "Hear me! Welcome Ryan, welcome concubines."

Already, Claudia was having none of it. Someone else giggled, though.

"I am Eleftheria, your protector and guide. We have all gathered here to set matters straight. By now you should all know that you've been beset by a curse. This curse was not started by Ryan. He was merely it's first victim. He, though, is a special case. He is the only one of you who can pass it forward. You, ladies, are safe, and can move about freely in the world. Ryan, though, I will keep on a short leash. From now on, everyone make sure he never exits the house without gloves and long sleeves.

"I will also tell you that I am most certainly not under this curse, nor have any desire to be. As you also know by now, the nature of your curse is amorous. All of you ladies have an insatiable, animalistic lust inside of you and it will only grow worse as long as you do not receive your release. I doubt any of you can go longer than two days, three at the absolute maximum, without it."

Challenge accepted, thought Claudia.

"Let me be clear on the next point: the release, your only release, is Ryan's seed."

Giggles all around, except Claudia was still having none of it. Lizzy was unreadable.

"His seed, and only his, must enter your body or you will continue to suffer, and soon succumb to madness. Luckily for you, the cure should not be a pain. As you all know by now, the administration of it can be most pleasurable."

Claudia was close to exploding but held her rage. She would definitely not describe her cure as painless, but in all honesty, she could not deny the immense pleasure, either. That was pretty much her whole issue. The pleasure was way too much, literally supernatural. How could she fight that? How could anyone? She would still try.

"I will gladly leave the finer details of how you receive your release, and when, to be settled between you and Ryan. But know this, he has no right to deny you. Any of you. Whenever and where ever you need it, it is his duty serve you. You are the victims and he is your keeper. I will, however, intervene, if innocent bystanders are at risk, so please, try to do as much of it as you can inside this home."

That definitely received some giggles from the girls. None of the ladies had even considered dragging Ryan all over town. Even Claudia forgot to be angry for a second. She would never allow Ryan anywhere near her office, ever again, but she did have an otherwise active imagination.

"Some of you ladies have already brought your clothes here. I suggest the rest of you do the same, for the sake of practicality, as you are likely to spend many nights here. Also, I have decided that allowing Ryan to work in an office is too dangerous. He will have to resign from his current position."

This was news to everyone, including Ryan and Claudia.

"A word of hope: a resolution to this situation is not impossible. I will begin my research into this matter, with Ryan's aid. Let this be his new profession," Ellie said.

"Wait. If I quit my job to help you then how am I going to pay my bills?" Ryan said.

"I'm sure the ladies will do their part, since the possible cure will eventually be to their benefit," Eleftheria said.

"To hell with this!" Claudia shouted. "I'm not going to pay this sleazebag to... to put his filthy hands on me!"

"Do you want a cure? Do you want your freedom?" Eleftheria asked coldly. The answer was silence. "It is settled then. Each of you will pay a fifth of his expenses while Ryan, in return, will help you by helping me with my research."

"W-Wait," a small voice said. It was Lizzy. "I'm not that rich, I'm not sure I can afford to pay even a fifth of someone else's rent."

"Then you shall move to live here, and relinquish your previous dwellings," Ellie said. As far as she was concerned the matter was closed. No one else seemed to feel that way. Lizzy went pale.

Annie was secretly not that worried about finding a cure. If it came to that, she would decline it and stay with Ryan forever. The idea of paying his rent felt nice. She was sure it would somehow bring them closer. Remy's ideas were somewhere along the same lines, but for completely different reasons.

"One last thing," Eleftheria continued. "I want to see this whole situation handled in an efficient manner and with minimal disruptions. Therefore, I will not tolerate any unnecessary bashfulness. There will be sex, so get used to the idea. This concludes my proclamation. Are there any further questions?"

"Are you expecting some of that sex?" Remy asked, with a sly grin on her sharp face.

"No. As I said, I have not fallen under this curse, and have no intention of doing so. I will help you, as far as I can, but I am not here to form any manner of personal bonds."

"Wow, well, okay then. Who even are you, really?" Remy said.

"I am Eleftheria. I am not from this place, but I am honor-bound to protect you. That is all you need to know. I do not need food or drink. I never sleep. I will always be watching over you."

There was an awkward silence.

"So, does that mean literally? Do you always have to be in the room, literally watching us doing it?" Remy continued. That got a few laughs.

"No. I will not have to be in the room, literally watching you doing it. I have been overprotective, early on, to make sure Ryan can gain some control. Remember, all of this is also new to him. From now on, especially in this house, I will let you go about unsupervised. But know this: I will always be close and I will always be listening."

Now, that could be understood in many ways, Remy thought. There were some nervous giggles from the other girls but Ellie would not waver. Her commitment to her hear-ye-hear-ye-mode was absolute.

After another awkward silence, Remy continued with her questions, but even she was blushing now. "So, just to be absolutely clear, we need Ryan's cum literally inside our bodies, right? To reset the curse?"

"That is correct. The seed will act as a sort of magical reservoir. When you are in direct contact with Ryan the flow of the energy will satisfy you, but while you are away, you will need the seed inside you to sustain you."

Hearing this did not make the situation any less awkward. All of the girls secretly liked the idea of carrying that magical cum around inside them but none of them were ready to admit it in front of the others. The two people most desperate to appear scandalized were Ryan and Claudia. Neither of them were happy at how horny the thought made them.