The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 02

Story Info
Ryan sets out to right his earlier fumbles.
11.8k words
4.78
40.6k
65

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to Work

As he had predicted, Ryan was already late again. He'd woken from the arms of the doctor, or Melinda now, only to find Eleftheria on her perch atop the drawer, staring at him. He was sure he'd had some books or photos or something on there.

"Let me guess, you don't sleep," he said.

"A pleasant morn to you, too. And no, why would I?"

"Well, I need to go to work, so... I'm already late, and I need to go take a shower. You want to watch that, too?"

"In case you missed it, you are already naked, and have been ever since I stripped you down more than twelve hours ago. I have already seen you in situations no one else ever has. And as you know by now, the reason I stand guard over you is nothing personal."

Clearly having lost this round, Ryan got up and went to take his shower.

He got out and got dressed, hearing Eleftheria in the kitchen. To his dismay, she had made him a sandwich. A good one, as well. He wasn't sure if she needed to eat, or if she was even human, but apparently she knew how to cook. They had a brief argument as Eleftheria insisted she come with him.

Obviously Ryan lost the argument, but he was able to at least convince her that she needed to blend in more. She could not walk around town in her flimsy toga gown, and she definitely could not wear the few pieces of armor that completed her look. And she absolutely could not bring her golden spear.

To Ryan's dismay, Eleftheria proceeded to strip it all off immediately, right there, in the middle of his kitchen, while he was eating a sandwich.

She was tall, strong but lean, and also, perfect in every way. What captured his attention the most, though, were her breasts -- large, full, and heavy, but oh so firm. Still, they blended perfectly and naturally into her athletic body. Ryan could feel the energy from his tattoo start flowing.

"Come at me, little piggy, and I will slice you up," Eleftheria said, and slowly reached for the knife she'd used to slice the ham. Her smile was scarier than the weapon. Ryan had had no intention of "going at her," anyway. She cackled, dropped the knife, and bounced into the bedroom.

She came back with one of Ryan's summer shirts and a belt she liked, and fashioned herself a dress out of them. It ended up being quite short and Ryan had just seen for a fact that she was wearing nothing under it. There's no way this can go wrong, he thought.

Eleftheria made a plan for the day. She wanted to gather Ryan's girls in the order he had touched them but Ryan insisted he had to go to work, first. She didn't really care, as long as they got to all of them before nightfall. Eleftheria made sure Ryan wore gloves.

Ryan still felt a bit dubious about this whole curse idea, and everything else that had happened, but he had seen enough sudden bursts of uncontrollable lust in the last 24 hours to make him go along with it. So off to work it was, even more late than yesterday, and accompanied by an unnecessarily jaw dropping bodyguard.

His reception when got to the office was quite unusual. Before Ryan even got to the front doors he could see Annie waiting outside. She was wearing another summer dress but this one was much more revealing than yesterday's. Her hair seemed purposefully done up, too.

As soon as Annie saw him she almost burst to tears and started running for him. She threw herself at him and surrendered into his arms. Carefully, she reached up to kiss him, and moaned into his mouth as their lips connected.

Ryan could feel the energy flow into her. He restrained it enough to not make the poor woman explode, but he didn't dare clamp it down completely. He'd learned his lesson from yesterday.

Annie pulled away with a shudder. "I can't believe what's happening to me," she said. "Please, Ryan, make love to me, right now. I haven't eaten, I haven't slept. For some reason I cannot understand, I've completely fallen in love with you, and there's nothing I can do about it. I..."

"Silence," Eleftheria commanded.

Annie took notice of the other woman for the first time. "What?" She looked at her. "Who's this?" she asked Ryan, with fear in her eyes.

"Relax, poor woman. I have no designs on your prize," Eleftheria said.

Annie looked perplexed, but relieved, and was about say something when Eleftheria grabbed her and started to drag her into the building.

Ryan was too stunned to react at first but then jumped after them. "Where are you taking her?" he said.

"She has fallen too deep under the power of your seduction. You must relieve her immediately. She cannot wait until evening. And, since we are already here, you might as well serve the other one, too. This will surely render them more docile, and easier to control."

Annie was ecstatic at the thought of getting herself relieved by Ryan, but equally bothered by the idea of there being a the other one. She'd done what Ryan had told her yesterday, she hadn't confronted their boss Ms. Chandler.

They got into the elevator and Eleftheria told Annie to select the floor.

Ryan was getting a bad feeling about what would happen next. None of this had been in Eleftheria's plan. They were just supposed to talk to the ladies, discretely, and then carry on. Ryan was supposed to have asked for a few days off, but that should not have been a problem. He had vacation days to use. Now it seemed the plan had changed.

"This is your own fault. You have poured too much into her without release," Eleftheria said, as they were getting out of the elevator.

They continued bickering and arguing, walking through the office. Eleftheria dragged a confused looking Annie by the arm. Ryan followed right behind them. The conspicuous group was almost at the door of Ms. Chandler's office before Ryan realized how much attention they were attracting.

Most women there could tell Eleftheria was wearing a dress fashioned out of a man's shirt.

Ms. Chandler's secretary was about to tell Ryan that the boss was already expecting him in her office, as soon as possible, but could not finish the sentence. Eleftheria had already opened the door, shoved Ryan and Annie in, and slammed the door shut behind them.

Eleftheria turned around, sat down, and leaned against the door. Some moments later, someone tried to open the door from the inside. Eleftheria leaned back and prevented the escape. The secretary tried to approach her but Eleftheria's grin was enough to scare her back.

---

Amid their protests, Ryan and Annie had been unceremoniously dumped inside. Ms. Chandler was surprised to see Annie, and not that happy with either of them. The boss got up and headed for them. Ryan thought he could see more thigh than usual. He definitely saw much more cleavage.

"What are you doing here?" she hissed at Annie. Annie turned around and tried to open the door but it would not budge. Blushing horribly, she turned back around and cast her eyes to the floor.

"Good morning Ms. Chandler. I was told to come see you as soon as possible," Ryan started, unable to hold back a wry little smile.

"How dare you, you beast! You are late, again! I've been waiting here for you the whole morning, and now you just waltz in like you have no worry in the world. And what with this... this hussy here? What are you wearing, Annie? Has this man done something to you? Did he pressure you into dressing in a way that is uncomfortable to you?"

"No!" Annie jumped. She dropped her embarrassment in an instant. She actually had some fire in her eyes as she stared at her boss. "Ryan is mine, and I love him. I don't know what kind of a game you are playing here but you can't have him."

Ms. Chandler was stunned into silence, but then turned her attention back to Ryan. "What have you done to her? Did you do the same thing to her as you did to me? Answer me or I will call the police right now!"

This is getting out of hand fast, Ryan thought. He would have to do something quickly. Luckily -- if you want to think of it that way -- all the tension had gotten his magical sex energy flowing quite nicely, and he was feeling pretty high. The power gave him the kind of false confidence he needed to make some questionable decisions.

The boss lady was still ranting when Ryan reached out and grabbed her by the throat. The whole room fell silent.

Both of the women appeared horrified, but unseen, the energy was flowing into Ms. Chandler. Ryan felt it flow, and could almost feel how it was affecting her. Her knees were already weak as she leaned into his grip. Her whole body blushed and she started panting.

He wasn't gripping her that hard. She could breathe all right, but her pupils grew wide and her gaze unfocused, regardless. She started kissing the empty air, her tongue licking her lips, trying to reach out to him.

Ryan had learned his lesson from yesterday and was careful not to overload his boss's libido. This time, he wanted to maintain total control over the situation, and over her.

When he felt the time was right, he started to let her closer. Her kissing lips eventually reached his.

Right as she was about to succumb to savagery again, he tightened his grip, just a little bit, and made her yield again. He took his time, enjoying the way he could control and modulate her aggression with his hold on her. Unlike yesterday, this kiss was compliant, almost like... Oops. Almost like Annie's.

Ryan broke the kiss to look around. Annie was still standing in the exact same spot she had been, transfixed by the sight of her fairytale prince holding another woman by the throat. Ryan was unable to decipher the look on her face.

As soon as Annie noticed he was looking at her, though, she panicked and turned to escape again. Ryan reached out with his free hand and grabbed her wrist. She stopped instantly, and shuddered with orgasmic convulsions. She fell to her knees as Ryan pulled her to himself. He tried to help her up but Annie just hugged his leg.

Ryan kissed Ms. Chandler again, and then pulled Annie up by the back of her neck. He made the women kiss each other and they were surprisingly willing to do so. The energy was flowing, and as soon as their lips touched, it formed some kind of a feedback loop. He could feel the energy flow from one girl to another and then back into him. He could feel their lips. It was as if he was somehow kissing himself, but very sensually, because both sets of lips felt deliciously feminine.

He savored the moment in wonder, until he felt like he might be in danger of loosing control again. Reluctantly, he let go of the women. As he stepped back the ladies continued to kiss. Their hands, which had previously hung down in surrender, now began to travel all over each other's bodies.

Ryan walked around the desk and sat in his boss's chair. Soon, the women broke off their embrace and looked at each other with puzzlement. A mischievous fire lit up in Ms. Chandler's eyes. She put her hands on Annie's shoulders, as if to push her to her knees.

Ryan was interested in seeing where this was going. He managed to remember why they were here, though, and decided to turn the attention back to himself. "Stop," he ordered.

Both women stopped dead and turned to look at him, one with pure devotion and yearning, almost enough to break his heart, and the other with lust and scorn that made him rock hard.

"Down on your knees. Both of you."

Annie was desperately quick to comply. Ms. Chandler, on the other hand, took time look him in the eyes and challenge the order. She didn't say anything, though, and eventually did as ordered.

"Come here. Crawl to my feet. Stay on all fours. You, get under the table. Take out my cock. You, bend over the desk. You, start sucking. Go harder, do it like your life depends on it. You, lay flat, all the way down on the desk."

Annie was under the table. She was going wild. She was pushing her mouth onto his cock with complete abandon. She held on to Ryan's hips and pulled herself against him, writhing and twisting, and constantly switching angles. The sounds were obscene and she was already drooling on her chin.

Ryan told her to take his pants off. She kept his cock in her mouth as she complied. The rock hard member pushed deep against her throat when she yanked on his pants. Once she got them off, she threw them across the office.

Meanwhile, Ryan lifted Ms. Chandler's skirt up. She was bent over her own desk. He pulled her panties down, just a little bit, just enough to reveal her dripping wet womanhood. He ran his fingers over her pussy lips, and around her clit, smiling as he made her shiver and moan. He pushed two fingers into her and twisted them around, but then pulled out.

As she turned to look at him, no doubt to glare at him, he gave her a good old slap on her bare ass. "Say 'thank you, master,'" he told her calmly, caressing her again. She recovered from her shock quickly and gave him that scornful glare.

"Thank you, master," she replied, after a pause.

He spanked her again.

"Thank you, Master!" This time the reply came much faster.

Ryan had a better chance to really appreciate her body now. Yesterday, he'd been too shocked to completely realize what he was dealing with there. Despite the tantalizing fullness of her little ass, it was blatantly obvious the boss enjoyed her fitness and exercise.

One of Annie's lush, juicy breasts had fallen out of her dress and she had already slobbered on it. Ms. Chandler's naked pussy was leaking juices on Ryan's fingers. Just the mere idea of a scene like this would have been too much for Ryan a few days ago.

There he was -- Ryan Dobbs, ordinary guy -- sitting in his boss's chair, in her office, said boss bent over her own desk, him spanking her bare ass and getting thanked for it. All the while his secret office crush, the prettiest girl in the company, was under the desk, forcing herself to swallow him more completely than he would have dared dream of.

He had realized, though, that he didn't need to cum if he didn't want to. Also, if he did, the girls would calm down and the whole thing would be over. No, that won't do. The fun is just beginning.

Ryan stood up, and heard Annie hit her head on the bottom of the desk. She had tried to hold on to her price for too long. Ryan didn't care, not at that moment. His focus was already elsewhere.

He gave his boss's ass two big spanks, harder than before, and plunged deep into her pussy as she screamed her thank yous. Her hot cunt was wet and tight. She was gripping on to him. The heavy desk jumped with every thrust, causing an impressive amount of noise. Ms. Chandler herself was also starting to get loud.

Annie had crawled out from under the desk. Ryan grabbed her by the waist and sat her down on the table, next to their boss. Annie lifted them hem of her dress. Ryan was pleased to see she wasn't wearing any panties. Her soft pussy had a nicely trimmed tuft of hair above it.

Ryan used one hand to cover Ms. Chandler's mouth and to pull her head up, arching her back. The other hand he used on Annie. Annie covered her own mouth to silence herself.

Her body twisted and writhed as she came over and over again, his hand pumping her cunt for one orgasm after another. The energy was flowing freely. After an awful lot of muffled screaming and panting, and heavy desk clanking, Annie finally collapsed onto Ryan's palm, and then slowly slid to the floor. It looked like she'd bitten her finger while trying to cover her mouth.

Ryan turned his full focus back to his boss. With his now free hand, he started to spread Ms. Chandler's juices all over her invitingly pulsating anus. Her protests went unheard because his other hand was still covering her mouth. She tried to push herself up but he pushed her back down. He gave her a few good spanks and went back to lubricating her sphincter.

This formula kept repeating for a while, and eventually he got his thumb into her, then one finger, and then two. Her ass was very clean and he was sure she had washed it for him on purpose. He was starting to catch on to her game. He doubled his pace, sending her to her biggest orgasm yet. Then he did the switch.

It was heavenly -- warm, tight, and pulsating. He slowly slid deeper and deeper. He used his other hand to gently squeeze her soaked pussy, and, liking her reaction, started to go harder. That was their pace for a while: he fucking her in the ass, quite fast and hard now, she squirming around under him quite uncontrollably, him grabbing her pussy, and her orgasms almost constant.

Her moans had gotten lower and rougher and Ryan felt like she was nearing her limit. He gave her a few more thrusts, then stayed deep, and came inside her ass. The spunk was plentiful and he let it flow for a good few squirts. Meantime, he gave her ass cheeks a few more slaps and then rubbed her clit until he could once more feel her body spasm around his still hard erection. When her ass relaxed completely, Ryan knew she was done.

Ryan knew now that his ejaculation was the final part of the curse's life cycle. Ms. Chandler would now be able to go on with her life, hopefully at least until tomorrow, before she would be desperate for Ryan to ravage her tight little bottom again. Eleftheria had told him previously that no matter what, the curse always gave the women more pleasure than it gave him. If that was true, Ms. Chandler, his boss, was one kinky slut. Now, though, she was barely conscious. Ryan pulled out of her butt with a wet plop and left her lying on her own desk.

Annie was on her knees, on the ground. Her hand was working furiously under her dress and her face was as red as a beetroot. Still, she kept her eyes on his cock, and did not look away.

Her previous orgasms had knocked her out for a bit but she recovered, and she still needed to receive Ryan's cum to get an actual release. She had been watching him fuck their boss in the ass for a while now. She could not believe how much she adored this man, even though, by all appearances, he was a savage brute.

She whimpered as he brought his throbbing member right to her face, even though it had just been inside the ass of another woman.

"Don't worry. She was clean. Taste it."

She took a careful lick. It did smell more like just sex and cum, rather than anything butt-related. She took it in, and while it did taste weird, she decided it was okay.

Ryan smiled down at his little slave. That word had horrified him last night, or rather, he had been horrified by how excited it had made him. But now, watching Annie slurp down on his cock, sex slave was the only designation that fit. He would not say the same of all the women he had already taken, though. They all seemed to keep their different personalities. Annie was just extremely eager to please.

"She had cleaned herself up for me because she knew I might want to take her ass. Maybe you should do the same in the future," Ryan said to Annie.

Her eyes grew wide. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and took a few breaths. "Yes, Master. Thank you, Master," she answered.

"Oh? I'm sorry. You don't need to say that. It was just something I said to Claudia because she seems to be into that kind of thing."

"Oh. I... Thank you. I just... I feel like calling you by name is not enough. I know something weird must be going on, and it should break my heart to see you with another woman, but I just can't help but feel like..."

They looked at each other for a while, she kneeling in front of him, silently jerking his cock. It almost seemed like talking with him made her blush more than deepthroating him.

A horrible thought occurred to Ryan. Maybe she's not acting like a slave, after all, maybe she really is just ridiculously in love.

He reached down and gently pulled her dress up and off of her. He saw her naked for the first time. She was beautiful.