The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts were big, about as large as Eleftheria's, but not as otherworldly. They were full and firm and gorgeous, however, but in a more natural, human way. Her body was softer in general, too, in a very delicious and touchable way.

Even though her makeup was running, she was blushing all over, was sweaty, and had drool on her tits, she seemed so happy it made Ryan's heart ache. He lifted her up and gave her his best Hollywood screen kiss. He bent her backward and held her for a long time as their bodies and lips melded together.

Ryan sat her on the desk.

Annie wrapped her legs around him and felt him enter her. She kept her body as glued to his as she could while he took her. It was slow and gentle. Her mind and her body had been scrambled by the constant orgasmic pleasure caused by the energy, but she could feel the next one building more slowly. It was like sunshine after a storm for her, and being this close to Ryan made her so happy she couldn't even cry anymore.

Ms. Chandler recovered enough to take note of her surroundings. Her muscles ached and she didn't have the strength to lift herself up yet. Her ass was on fire, but deep down in her belly, she felt this radiant happiness she'd never felt before. She wanted to hate Ryan for what he had just done to her. He'd probably drugged her, or something, and then had slapped her around like a dirty whore. He'd stolen her anal virginity, with complete disregard. But the hatred wouldn't rise. Instead, she felt serene and content, and lacked any ability to fight her happy feelings.

Just like yesterday, the sheer pleasure of having sex with him had been devastating. What really scared her, however, was what she could only describe as a feeling of spiritual fulfillment. She had no love for Ryan, but the sense of peace and contentment he had somehow created in her was soul shattering.

Ms. Chandler could hear Annie and Ryan gasping and moaning next to her so she turned her head to see. What she saw made her try doubly hard to hate the bastard. What she saw could only be described as love-making.

That bastard had just forced her to feel the happiest she ever had by pulling her hair and fucking her in the ass, like a back alley gangster, and now he was making love to this other woman, sweetly and gently. They were wrapped around each other, like in a movie scene, almost moving in slow motion. Claudia pushed as hard as she could to scream in rage but all she managed was a little scoff of frustration.

"Shut up, Claudia. You've already gotten yours. Now it's her turn," Ryan said.

The cocky asshole had... Well, to be fair, I was the one with the cock in my asshole, Claudia thought. The arrogant idiot called me by my first name. It made her feel like a pet even though she was supposed to be the boss. Grudgingly, she admitted defeat. He had won this round. It was impossible for her to get angry right now because of how happy she felt. Next time, though, she vowed to fight harder. Later, she would be very angry at herself for so willingly assuming there would be a next time.

The door opened and Eleftheria stepped in. Ryan and Annie turned to stare.

"What is taking you so long? I thought you would be finished by now. People are getting restless out there, and we have much to do still."

Ryan redoubled his efforts, and soon Annie's final orgasm hit her like an earthquake. Ryan held their kiss as she screamed into his mouth. Her arms and legs trembled as he shot his seed inside her. The turmoil died down and her head fell back. She was completely unconscious and covered in sweat. Ryan let her down gently and pulled out. His cum started flowing out of her, dripping on the desk, and then on the expensive rug.

Ryan turned to Claudia, grinning like an idiot. Claudia followed him with her eyes as he grabbed a corner of her shirt and wiped his dick on it. All the while, Eleftheria was waiting.

"Well, who the hell is this then?" Claudia said.

"What? Are you my mom now?" Ryan let back.

"Listen, you punk, don't you get uppity with me now. I might just as well call the cops on you still," Claudia said, but her tone was too gentle.

"Claudia, come on. I just fucked you in the ass so hard you literally passed out. I think we are a bit past playing games. I understand now that that's your kink, or something, but now that we've taken care of all that, might we just talk like adults?"

That definitely shook her facade.

"Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be mean to you. I know you're afraid, and you want answers, and you'll get them. I promise. Both of you, come to my home tonight, and everything will be explained," Ryan said.

Claudia glared at him again.

"Come on. I promise you it's the truth. Go to my place any time. Someone should be there. I need to go to a few places first, but I'll try to be there as soon as possible, and explain everything, or, rather, me and Ele... me and Ellie here will explain everything, to both of you."

Now it was Eleftheria who glared at him. "First of all, my name is not Ellie. It is Eleftheria. And it is I who will explain everything to these ladies, since you know nothing, except for what I have chosen to tell you."

Claudia smiled.

Obviously, those two would become friends, Ryan cursed to himself.

"I need to take the rest of the week off. I have days left, so please handle that for me? Thank you. Just please don't fight, and don't call any cops, and all that. Come to my place and we will talk about everything. And please, make sure Annie is okay."

Claudia was still bent over the desk, but leaning on her arms now. Ryan hurriedly pulled her panties back up -- well, almost up -- and then partially pulled her skirt back down. He helped her up but her legs were still weak so she had to sit back down on the desk. More cum squeezed out of her ass as the thong rode up between her sore cheeks. She let out a mousy little squeak.

None of her clothes had been torn, this time, but they were all completely soaked with who knows what once again. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was ruined, not to mention her desk. And then there was the other woman, still passed out, spread eagle. Claudia really wished she could be angrier right now.

Ryan's mind had cleared almost completely by now and even the euphoria was starting to ease. He became painfully aware of the enormity of the mess he was leaving the girls in. He flashed beet red and words escaped him. All he could manage was a little kiss on the tip of Claudia's nose, followed by the most awkward little smile, and then he fled the office with Ellie.

Right after they had slammed the door shut one of the little legs of the desk gave up and the whole desk shifted awkwardly. The drop sent a jolt of pain and pleasure through Claudia's tender tush and she let out a very sexual sounding gasp. To her surprise, she could now feel her anger starting to burn. This was, by tenfold, the most insulting and humiliating thing anyone had ever done to her.

It took her a few moments before she could stand up, though, and then she heard a gasp from the door. She turned to look. It was her secretary, taking in the whole scene.

But Wait, There's More!

"The shopkeeper is our next priority..." Ellie said, as they walked away from the building.

I wonder if I'm ever going to go back there, Ryan thought absently, glancing over his shoulder.

"...she has gone the longest without your service and might be in dire need," Ellie continued.

Ryan shuddered, remembering how Claudia had gone full beast mode on him yesterday. Not to even say how nasty and domineering he himself had been acting recently.

They headed for the corner store.

As they stepped in, Ryan could see a man behind the counter. He was a big guy. More overweight-big rather than body-builder-big, but still. Dave, it said on his name tag. He seemed to be the only employee there.

"Hello. I'm looking for the girl who works here, um..." Ryan was sure the girl had told him her name. Considering the circumstance it felt very wrong for him to not remember it.

"Emma?" Dave suggested.

"No..."

Dave paused. His eyes narrowed. "You don't mean Lizzy, do you?"

"Yes! Lizzy. That's her. Listen man, Dave, I really need to talk to her. Is she here?"

"No, it's not her shift. And she called in sick, anyway. She was acting all weird yesterday, too. Seemed like a guy thing. Was that your fault? Did you do something to her?"

"Whoa, hey there. I barely even know the girl. I just really need to talk to her, and it's real important. Do you have her phone number, or some contact information, or something? It really is important."

"Come on dude. You're just some random guy. I ain't gonna tell you shit."

The two men kept exchanging words and the argument slowly escalated. Ryan was high on his accursed energy and Dave had a not so secret crush on Lizzy so neither were willing to back down. Eleftheria had seen this coming the second Ryan had opened his mouth and she had started circling around the shelves.

"Wait a minute! Are you the asshole who broke my fruit stand?" Dave said.

Ellie was now approaching him from the side and surprised both men when she sneaked up on Dave and grabbed him by the collar. She pushed him against the wall. To Ryan, it seemed like she was actually able to lift the big man completely off his feet.

"Hear me, you oaf, and hear me well. We have no time for idle nonsense. This is a matter of life and death, and it would serve you well to tell us everything we want. Right now."

Dave tried to struggle but he was unable to escape the beautiful blonde's iron grasp. After she shook him around a bit more, he was ready to spill the beans. He had Lizzy's number -- for work emergencies, he said -- but handily, he also somehow happened to know her home address, too.

Ellie let the big man down. He was too shaken to even be angry anymore.

Ryan and Eleftheria took a cab to the given address.

In a somewhat crummy hallway, they knocked on the door of Lizzy's apartment. No answer.

"I don't think she's here," Ryan said.

"No," said Eleftheria. She closed her eyes and turned her head to listen intently. "She's in there," she said. She grabbed the handle and slowly twisted it until it broke off. The handle took the lock with it, and a little piece of the door, too.

Ryan had had no intention of messing with Eleftheria before. Now, he definitely never would.

The apartment was dark and silent. Lights were flashing in the living room, probably from the TV. Ryan peeked around the corner. Lizzy was there on the sofa, curled up into a ball, silently staring at the floor. She looked achingly cute and innocent in her simple, tight top and pajama bottoms. Ryan was just about to step closer when she turned and saw him.

Her big green eyes grew wide and she was just about to scream, but then she recognized Ryan. Her mood shifted from fear to worry. Ryan, instead of a burglar, presented a different kind on danger to her.

"It's you," she said. "Something weird is happening to me. I've been feeling weird since we met. I have to ask you, did you do something to me? Because I've been thinking about you, a lot. I've even had these dreams about you. I had this need to find you, to... It got worse and worse. I was so worried I might never see you again. It's the scariest thing I've ever felt. But now you're here and I'm still scared. Why do you make me feel like this?"

Her voice was wavering but she did not cry. She looked like she had cried at some point, though. Her brown hair had been in a high ponytail when they had first met but it was open now and reached her shoulders. It had a natural waviness to it.

"I'm so sorry about everything and it is my fault, but I swear I did not do it on purpose. Something happened to me right before we met and I let it affect you, too, when I touched your hands. I didn't know this would happen," Ryan said.

Ryan took Lizzy's hand and let the energy flow, just a little bit. He wanted to make her feel better. She gasped and a few tears of relief rolled down her rosy cheeks.

He started to explain the situation to her, and at the relevant moment, introduced Eleftheria, who had slipped into the room unnoticed. They explained everything to Lizzy together but Ryan skipped some of the other girls and pretty much all of the sexual details. He had to stop Ellie many times and felt embarrassed about the few things she let slip.

The idea of explaining all the details of his recent sexual escapades to this scared young girl made him horny, and he was angry at himself for that. He was also disappointed at how much he looked forward to what was inevitably going to happen next.

By the time they finished telling her the story, he was right up against Lizzy on the couch. Ellie had slid into a dark corner but had not left the room. Ryan let himself slip into his new dickhead-mode, but he was happy to have had the chance to explain everything to Lizzy with a clear head, and with real compassion.

Listening to the story had affected Lizzy. She was scared of the power Ryan held over her, but her fear was mixed with anticipation and arousal. She was shy and hadn't had many boyfriends. Lizzy was not a virgin, but this felt very much like a first time for her again.

"Don't worry," cocky Ryan said. "I will make it all better. You'll feel so good you'll wonder why you were ever afraid at all. You'll feel safe and everything will be great." With these words, and a predatory grin, he let the energy flow more freely. Lizzy gasped.

Ryan took his time, slowly drawing lines with his fingers all over her arms, at first, and then the rest of her body. Wherever he touched her, she could feel an electric tingle of pleasure. She could then feel the tingles start to move through her body, and eventually they would all gather at her core, forming a pool of ecstasy. Somewhere far below this immense sense of raw pleasure, her only real emotion was a cold sense of inevitability. Deep down, she knew there was absolutely nothing she could ever do to deny this man, and that sense of utter surrender would eventually come to haunt her. Now, though, her mind was gone, and she was just flesh to be touched, and a body to be controlled.

Ryan had learned a lot about his new power in just this one day. He had much more control over the flow now, and he could target the energy much more precisely. He felt like Michelangelo, tracing this young girl's velvet skin with his fingers, painting pleasure into her.

He swam his way under her soft but form-hugging top. Her breasts weren't large, especially compared to Annie or Ellie, but there was definitely enough there to sink one's hands into. The energy was burning inside him, demanding him to unleash it all at once, to shock this girl into oblivion with a barrage of heart stopping orgasms. Ryan maintained his control, he regulated his flow. He gave her just as much pleasure as he wanted to -- no more, no less.

Slowly, he lifted her top over her head. Her chest was now bare, and what Ryan saw was round and firm. There were already the beginnings of hand prints there, and this made him very happy. He gave a few more firm tugs and gentle slaps. This produced some very intoxicating gasps along with all the beautiful jiggling.

Lizzy was now writhing in pleasure, lying on the sofa, holding her hands above her head. Ryan pulled her bottoms down, enjoying the flesh he uncovered along the way. Once her pussy was finally exposed it was showtime. Ryan bent down and took as much of her hot womanhood into his mouth as he could and then he let the energy loose. The orgasms started to hit Lizzy fast, and they kept getting harder.

Ryan backed off to admire his work. As he pulled off his pants, it occurred to him that his dick looked bigger. He'd been okay before, but now it looked like a porn star's. Suits me just fine, he thought. He rolled the young shop clerk to her side, into a spooning position. Her pants were still around her thighs and they framed her ample hips gloriously. He entered her slowly, and then grabbed a breast and started moving.

Ryan realized these moves were for his own benefit only. The girl had been pretty much out of it since his very first touches but the sight of her shapely, glistening body writhing under him was irresistible. Every motion he made caused an instant reaction. A gasp here, a twitch there -- it was like conducting and orchestra. Ryan gently rolled his fingers over her hard nipples. He grabbed her all over just to feel the softness of her flesh. Her eyes were closed. Every time she bent her head back in ecstasy, Ryan bent in to lick her neck and her jaw.

Since about midnight last night, Ryan had been fucking incredibly beautiful women almost constantly, but still, he felt like he could go for more. Up until now his encounters had been frantic and messy, but now he was in total control. This is much more what owning a harem should feel like, he thought. Just show up, push some clothes out of the way, and take what you want.

In the peace and quiet of that small, dingy apartment he enjoyed himself immensely, fully conscious of his actions and their ramifications.

After a good long while, Ryan decided to officially welcome Lizzy into the family. Technically, her fate had been sealed the moment he had first touched her, but he felt like pumping her full of his cum somehow made it properly official, and full was not an exaggeration this time. There was definitely a lot more cum than there should've been. Ryan shot thick jet after thick jet inside this beautiful young woman. Must be another side effect. Maybe the magic will last them longer if I really pump them full of it, Ryan thought absently.

At the peak of his passion, he had slapped and squeezed Lizzy's ass harder than before, but not as hard as he'd done to Claudia.

After Ryan calmed down, he was quick to get up. He wanted to get out while Lizzy was still in la-la land so he wasted no time in getting dressed. He wrote his address on a notepad and left it on the table.

"That was quite good. I'm impressed. You are learning fast."

Ryan got startled. He'd forgotten Ellie was in the room. Ryan had no time for banter, however. He already felt like he was going to start feeling bad soon so he just gave Lizzy a soft little kiss on the cheek and left.

Ryan's sexual energy seemed worryingly bottomless, but other than that, he felt quite tired already and he wanted to head back home.

Ellie insisted he had to finish what he had started and go see the tattoo girl, too, so after a few burgers and another cab ride, Ryan was staring at another one of his crime scenes from last night's spree, the tattoo parlor.

He remembered the girl. It's not like his other women weren't beautiful, they were -- and Claudia was even a bit intimidating -- but the tattoo girl had been something else. Maybe it was because of the heavy makeup, but Ryan remembered her to be absolutely stunning. She was more like a supermodel playing a tattoo artist in a movie, rather than an actual person you could meet in real life. She had that bad girl, tough girl look down like a piece of concept art. Chances were, Ryan thought, that if a dozen of her biker friends didn't murder him the instant he walked in that door, the girl was probably capable of doing it herself.

An indignant snort from behind him let him remember that he had a secret weapon, though. If anyone could murder a dozen bikers and one super hot bad ass tattoo chick right back at them, it was Eleftheria. Ryan would be in no physical danger here, only his fragile ego was in real jeopardy. And even then, if all went to hell, he could just reach out and touch the girl and become an evil mind control villain again. Sucking it up, he opened the door.