The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, a good first date?" he asked.

"Well, I've never had one quite like this before, so points for originality, I guess."

"Come on. You're coming home with us right now," Ryan said.

"Okay, but I have to ask you something first."

"Anything."

"Is there something in my butt?"

It was instantly back to beetroot city for Ryan. He flushed so hard it almost made him shake. He had totally forgotten about his little surprise. He took a deep breath and composed himself. "I might have popped one of those little ink bottles in there at one point. I think it was an orange one," he confessed.

She sighed in resignation. "Well, we're not going to go for it now so you'll just have to help me with it later."

With that, Ryan lifted her to her feet, but the indignities were not quite over, yet.

First, there was the fact that her shirt no longer covered anything else but her sides. Second, her panties were nowhere to be found, but to be fair, they'd probably be useless anyway. Her fishnets were still somewhat wearable. With her skirt and her boots and a little jacket she had, she could just about sneak through the outside world, though.

In the taxi, Ellie reached into her cleavage and pulled out Ryan's missing keys. To his quizzical look she replied by telling him that he had already dropped them at Lizzy's place, and not at the tattoo shop.

When Ryan, Remy, and Ellie got back to his apartment, they were greeted by the smell of food. Melinda, Doctor Andrews that is, was there, and she had been doing some good and honest home cooking. She'd had a sense there would be guests so she had made enough for everyone.

Annie from work was also there. She told Ryan what had happened after he left the office, whispering in private:

Annie had woken up to Claudia shouting at her secretary. Fittingly for a secretary, Claudia swore her to secrecy. Claudia had offered the poor girl no excuses or explanations. As far as Natalia, the secretary, could tell, Ryan just barged into the boss's office and then had almost an hour of floor shaking and furniture breaking sex with said boss and a colleague of theirs while some weird unknown amazon lady held the door shut without any panties on. What Natalia didn't know, though, was that that was all true.

Annie also told Ryan that Claudia had cursed him to all the hells for ruining her clothes again. Annie and Claudia had had to wait in the office while the secretary sent everyone else home. That was about the extent of Annie's story. As far as office gossip goes, this was bound to reach over nine thousand by tomorrow.

The rest of the evening at back at Ryan's was quiet and peaceful. Melinda and Remy had some trouble sitting right, but other than that, it was all lovely. The girls made some cursory introductions and gave each other some measuring glances but there was little actual conversation.

Remy got the most of the glares since she was the only one who had not had a chance to shower, and she was barely wearing any clothes, and she had purple hair, and she had tattoos everywhere, and piercings and...

She took a shower right after dinner and Ryan got an answer to the question he'd pondered earlier. Remy really was absolutely and completely gorgeous even without any makeup.

By midnight, Ryan was ready to sleep the sleep of the dead, but there was one more issue to solve. Annie and Remy both showed significant interest in sleeping in the same bed with him. For a moment it looked like they were getting ready to fight it out.

Eventually, Ryan managed to convince them that they were all in a very unusual situation, and some unusual arrangements were going to be inevitable. The result was that, at least for now, all of the women got equal rights to sleep where ever they wanted -- in his bed, in the guest room, on the couch, or in their own homes.

Ryan went down cold almost instantly but he got to see Annie had come prepared. She had brought her own pajamas. Remy had to design hers out of Ryan's clothes. Somehow, Annie ended up feeling like she had lost that round.

Melinda was going to sleep in the guest room.

The last thing Ryan felt was the warm embrace of two incredibly beautiful women, one under each arm. It was a good thing he had such a big apartment and such a big bed. Other than that, he didn't have much. Except for women now, apparently.