The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing he saw was a very lovely pair of long legs and firm buttocks, and it wasn't even his girl. A beautiful tanned blonde was lying on her stomach on the tattoo bench. Her long hair was a natural pale straw color. Her head was turned toward the door and her effortless smile was warm and welcoming. All she was wearing was a very thin yellow bikini.

"Hi there!" she said, with a flirty tone, but that tone was so natural to her she might have gotten away with it even at a funeral. Then she squealed and giggled as the tattoo gun started to buzz.

Behind her, though, was Ryan's final victim. She was wearing tall boots with significant heels, and fishnet stockings that led under a very short, flared skirt. Ryan could clearly see the tattoos on her thighs under the fishnet, and he could have seen all kinds of things under that skirt, too, if he had dared to let his eyes linger. From her trim, enticing waist up, it seemed like she was wearing nothing more than a very skimpy, very loose, ripped old top. It was all very punk, and very daring, and very much in line with her piercings and the outrageous cascade of purple hair on top of her head. The sides of her head were shaved and a few of her highest reaching neck tattoos were tall enough to tickle her earlobes.

That's a really sexy look, Ryan thought, especially on a tall and thin woman like her. But way too sexy for me. He'd never even dared to dream of a girl like her. Ryan was about to start considering the possibility that he might have to get used to her when the girl looked up and saw him. She instantly dropped her tattoo gun and there was a moment of complete silence.

"Uh... Stacy, I'm gonna have to cut this short," the tattoo girl said, with a voice that was more melodic and soothing than Ryan remembered. "I'm really sorry. I'll reschedule you and give you little discount, if that's okay?"

"No problem," Stacy, the blonde on the bench, chirped. She started to get up but she stopped and her face lit up. She turned to look at Ryan again, leaving her in a very suggestive body position on the table. She looked very limber. "Wait a minute! Is this your guy from yesterday? The one you were talking about?" she started, and the tattoo girl blushed. She quickly slapped a protective piece of plastic film on Stacy's hip and then herded Stacy off the bed.

Tattoo girl tried to get Stacy to go behind the privacy screen to change. All the while Stacy was giggling and teasing her. Stacy eventually ended up pulling on her skirt and top in the middle of the room. She was winking at Ryan and wiggling her hips but he still had no idea whether she was actually trying to signal anything or if this was just how she was. Ryan had always been jealous of people who were excessively positive and outgoing by nature.

Eventually, after many winks and giggles directed toward everybody -- including Eleftheria -- Stacy was out the door, and an awkward silence descended again. The tattoo girl just stood there and stared at Ryan with the most neutral of expressions. Her sharp features and glorious blue eyes gave him all kinds of hopes, but in reality, he had no idea what she was thinking.

"Hi. I'm Ryan. I came here yesterday," Ryan began, with a higher and breathier tone than usual. His head was swimming. He was beginning to feel horny and that felt very inappropriate. And, once again, Ellie was just watching by and smirking, letting him stew.

"My name is Remy," the tattoo artist said, appearing calm but reserved. She made no attempt to approach him for a hand shake.

"Yeah, nice to meet you, Remy. I don't know if you've noticed anything strange since yesterday, but there is a little bit of an issue that I'm dealing with. Actually, it has to do with the tattoo I showed you." Oh hell, this sounds like I have hepatitis or something, Ryan thought. "Look, I have no idea how to say this, but..."

"Who's she?" Remy said.

"This is Ellie, she's a friend, she's just here for moral support."

After a few more awkward pleasantries, Remy's mood started to shift. It seemed to her that the strange guy from yesterday was indeed here to just ask her out. He was shy as hell but she didn't mind. She could swing either way on introverts and extroverts. If he was a tenth of what she'd dreamed last night, it might be worth a shot. She usually gave almost everyone a chance. If a guy or a girl was brave enough to ask, one date wouldn't hurt anyone. Sometimes it even paid off.

What had thrown her off at first was this unusual jolt of joy at the bottom of her belly when she'd seen him again. She'd even dropped her gun. That was definitely unusual, but probably it was just because of the dream, and the fact that she had been thinking about him, a lot. She'd even mentioned him to Stacy, of all people. Somehow, she had remembered him being more mysterious and charismatic, though.

The next thing that had hit her while Stacy had been doing her thing was the literally divine blonde the man had walked in with. At that point Remy had been sure this was just another threesome offer, but guys that shy didn't usually do that. Even the cocky ones rarely just walk in and start with it.

If he'd come in all mysterious and charismatic, and said, this is my girlfriend and we want to fuck you, Remy would probably have gone with them to a bar or something, at least, just to hear them out. But now he was all squirmy and shy and the woman was almost laughing at him. This was weird. Even his pitch sounded more and more like he wanted moving help or tax advice, or something, not a date.

Maybe it's a dare or something, and that's why the other girl -- Ellie? -- is getting off on this. Remy decided to be a knight in shining armor. Time to let this poor guy out of his misery, she thought, and moved toward him. She made sure to act a little bit sexy, but not too much. She reached to touch his shoulder. That definitely broke his train of thought.

"Listen, you seem like a nice guy..." she started, but then she touched his hand, and it was her thoughts that broke. The contact made her gasp. It was a jolt of pure pleasure. She backed away. She got wet and her nipples got hard. It reminded her so much of that crazy dream she'd had, suddenly she wasn't sure if she was awake or dreaming anymore.

Ryan looked at Remy. The release of energy had put him into his dickhead-mode again. Things were already a lot more to his liking. Gone was the unapproachable, perfect punk pin-up fantasy. Instead, he saw a horny little harlot, ready to go -- someone he could easily imagine bending over and taking for a ride. Her perky little nipples were trying to cut even more holes into her tattered top. So little fabric separated Ryan from what he wanted to see and grab. He took a step forward and ripped the top open. It didn't split completely but it was definitely ruined for real now and not just hipster fake ruined, anymore.

Remy squealed, but did not cover up. Her arms were stiff against her sides and she pushed her chest out, even though she was clearly ashamed and confused by this sudden change. Her breasts were firm and round and looked good on her. They were even kind of big, in their own way. They were firm and tight against her body, completely ignorant of gravity.

She was shivering and squirming but held her place as Ryan ran his nails across her torso. The energy felt like it was scalding her. It was pure hot pleasure. He grabbed and twisted her erect nipples and she did her best to stay standing, despite her knees getting weak.

At the door, Ellie turned the open sign to closed.

Even though Remy still technically had all of her clothes on, Ryan's access was quite unhindered. While running his hands all over her tight and slim body, including between the thighs, he had some time to think. Something had made him be rougher again.

Whenever the energy was flowing, he felt like he could get glimpses of the girls' personalities. At first, Remy had felt a bit like Claudia, but there was a difference. Claudia felt like she got off on adrenaline, and being adversarial. Claudia wanted a fight and Ryan was more than happy raise the stakes with her a bit. It had been therapeutic to ass fuck the boss. Remy here was different, though. She was not bossy and she didn't feel confrontational. She didn't want to fight, but she did want something.

Ryan was pushing a lot of power into her and the girl looked like she was almost checking out already. On a hunch, Ryan decided to go a little lighter with the power. He started to talk to Remy, goading her. "Who's a little slut, getting fingered right here, in the middle of her own shop? What a whore, gushing on a stranger's hand. We just met yesterday and now you're ready to let me fuck you. Do you get off on the idea of letting me do whatever I want to you?"

He twisted a nipple harder than before and got a surprise. In the middle of the gasping and moaning, there was something that sounded like a word. "What was that, slut? I didn't hear you," he said, and gave her a big old slap and a scratch, right on her ridiculously tight stomach. Ryan was painfully aware of her belly piercing now, but he didn't let it show.

"More," was the answer. "Harder," she continued, with her first tears on her cheeks.

Ryan was happy to hear that. He kept molesting her and treated her like she was Claudia, but that didn't seem to do it. He decided to give her even less energy flow, and as Remy's head cleared, her demands got more and more extreme: Choke me, slap me, spit on me, tie me up and strangle me, burn me, tattoo insults into my face while you fuck me.

The list of things she begged to be inserted into her pussy and ass included items that would have definitely necessitated a trip to the emergency room, afterward. Even in his overconfident asshole mode, Ryan was taken aback by some of the suggestions.

By now, he'd pushed her to her knees and his cock was out. Remy dutifully opened her mouth, put her hands behind her back, pushed her chest out, and spread her legs, giving him full access to do whatever he wanted. She maintained eye contact and her gaze was full of need. She was begging for him to hurt her.

Ryan had his fun, for a while, shoving his dick down her throat and spreading the goo all over her sculpted face, but there was no actual blowjob. All she did was passively maintain her position and let him go at her. She was not an active participant, she was there to just take it, all of it. Anything at all.

When she finally begged him to nail nails into her body and actually choke her until she died, and then to just keep fucking her dead body, Ryan lost his nerve completely. He didn't want to hear anymore of her suggestions. He stuffed his cock as deep down her throat as he could, just to shut her up, and then turned the energy to full blast.

Soon Remy was safely lost in an orgasm coma. Her posture relaxed and her lips finally wrapped around his cock. She started sucking and even her throat relaxed more. Going slower and sweeter, Ryan could actually get deeper now, compared to the earlier jack-hammering.

Much better. There's a lot of stuff to go through there, but I'm sure as hell not going to do it now, especially with someone whose name I leaned less than fifteen minutes ago. With that thought, Ryan pulled her up by her hair, gave a few good slaps to her lean titties, and then bent her over the tattoo chair.

Her pussy was exquisite. It wasn't as tight as some of the other girls', not loose either, but there was something extra she was doing with her muscles in there. The energy flow felt different, though. He could feel how pain and pleasure mixed in her body. Ryan was sure that, while causing pure pleasure for the other girls, the energy was causing both pleasure and pain for this one.

He was going hard, but just Claudia-hard, and not I'm-actually-trying-to-kill-you hard. He tried to thrust into her in a way that would make the loudest slapping sound. By now, she was constantly orgasming, no matter what he did, so it was back to business as usual.

Remy's earlier apparent willingness to get objects inserted into her holes had left Ryan wondering, though. He saw no lube-like substances around so he just used all the natural juices already flowing to start working on her breathtakingly beautiful butthole. There was a lot of juices, to be fair. Pretty soon he had the tip of his cock in there. He thought he could tell this was something Remy might actually be into, for real. For her, it would probably be one of her smallest kinks.

He pushed her left leg up onto the bench, grabbed her hair, and went for it. Remy's ass was as talented as her pussy and she actively massaged him as he pounded her.

After a while, Ryan decided to flip her over to her back. He put his hands behind her head, pulling it toward him. The position looked awkward, but considering the circumstances, he decided to hold it. The view was magnificent. Her toned abs were squeezed tight, her chest heaving rapidly. Her shiny, wet skin revealed every perfect shape of her perfect body. Ryan's every motion was reflected in the changes of her expression and in the noises she was making. Everything was in reach, from the tip of her toes to her puffy little pussy, and all the way up to her oh so pullable hair.

He went at her ass for quite a while like this, sometimes pushing her down, sometimes pulling her up. It was too bad she was so out of it her eyes were closed. Ryan would have loved to look deep into them. It was easy to see this was the best sex of her life, either way, same as it was for all the other women. Ryan was getting used to his new role as a master of a magical slave harem surprisingly fast.

Eventually, Ryan decided there had been enough savagery and he chose to let Remy down gently. He pulled out and wiped his cock on the paper sheet covering the tattoo bench. He had every intention of having Remy suck it again after he'd caught his breath but he could not help but be enticed by the glorious gape he saw.

Her ass was wide open, and he'd never seen anything like it in real life before. The symmetric black hole was mysterious and beautiful, and Ryan could not help himself. He just had to pop a little surprise in there before he moved on. It was just a spur of the moment thing, an afterthought really.

Ryan then continued with his original plan and had Remy suck him clean. She did it really well even though she was completely out of her mind.

Ryan pushed his swollen cock back into her pussy. He lay on his back on the chair, and surprisingly, Remy was able to ride him just fine. She would even follow directions: slow down, speed up, and so on. Ryan held her hands and their fingers interlocked.

Only once he came inside her did he need to steady her. Her final orgasm was pretty huge but Ryan still felt like he had managed to introduce her to her new life quite gradually, at least compared to Annie, for example. Come to think of it, that had been just a few hours ago. Annie might still be unconscious for all he knew. And Ryan had already fucked someone else in between, too, before ever getting to this Remy girl.

He let her gorgeous, limp husk gently glide off of him.

Ryan wanted to sneak out fast again but it proved more difficult this time. He was totally exhausted. He'd spent more time fucking in one day than he normally spent doing any physical activity in a week. While the energy was flowing he could go on forever, but once it stopped, the fatigue caught up.

He got his pants on and found his phone but he was still missing his keys. It was already dark outside.

Ellie seemed to be in no hurry to go anywhere. She was uninterested in helping him look for them. Once again, he had forgotten she had been in the room, been there the whole time. Thank fuck I'm finally too tired to be ashamed of everything, Ryan thought.

He found some water bottles and sat back down on the floor with a few of them. It took him no time at all to down two, but by then he was feeling bad about everything again. Not just about Remy, but all of it. He looked at her and saw her looking back at him. She hadn't moved at all but apparently she was awake already. Busted. Too late to run now.

She was naked on the floor, next to the tattoo bench, curled up into a ball. No one said anything. Eventually she started to stretch open, carefully pushing her legs out and straightening up her back. She lifted herself on to one elbow.

She was still so beautiful Ryan almost forgot to breathe. For a fleeting moment, her pose was like a centerfold's: the long slim legs, the curve of her hip, the flexibility of her movements, the way her chest arched as she reached to touch her hair. Her makeup was beyond ruined but it seemed she might be even more beautiful without any. The heavy punk goth makeup had definitely not been there to hide any flaws.

Then she started crying. "Why?" she sobbed. "Why?"

Okay, time to get a gun and shoot me, Ryan thought. Fair enough. He wanted to console the poor woman but he knew he was the worst person to do it. This was all his fault.

But then there was a twist.

"Why am I so happy? I've never felt this good before. Every muscle in my body hurts, but I'm just so... I mean, it's not even drugs. I'd recognize that. My head is more clear than it's ever been and all I can feel is this joy, like all the weight of my whole life has been lifted off of me."

She had a little giggle break and then tried to lift herself up, but she wasn't strong enough to do it yet. "What ever you've got, mister, consider me signed up. Whatever you want, I'll do it. I'll go lower than any crack whore and further than any fucking suicide bomber for you, just as long as you give me more."

Ryan was stunned. This girl was still just as crazy as before. "Hi, I'm Ryan, nice to meet you?"

"Yeah, you... Okay. I was kind of assuming you were hitting on me earlier, or trying to catch my attention, or something. So, consider me interested?"

Ryan thought about it. "Yes, there is a thing here. We will have to spend more time together. But I don't really know that much about what's really happening, either, so?"

"Okay, I get it," she said, getting more serious. "I've jumped into relationships with complete strangers for much worse reasons in the past. I just meant that you don't need to be afraid of me. You look so worried. I won't call the cops or anything. I just want you to know that I'm on your side, even if I have no idea what's going on."

Ryan crawled over to her and helped her to her knees. As he touched her, she gasped. He pulled her in and held her in a long embrace. "I swear I'll never ask you to do any terrorist strikes, and I'll try my best to treat you like a very expensive whore instead of a cheap one," he said, and she answered with a deep, cathartic laugh. The laugh then turned into a squeal. Her insides were probably still quite sore.

"For real, though, I'm sorry for how rough I treated you," Ryan said.

"I don't think I even remember any of it. Except for a few things I said... Listen, since I kinda only half joked about how I feel right now, I think I have to be real with you. I've been through some horrible shit in my life, and there's a side of me I very rarely show anyone. I've had a bunch of boyfriends and girlfriends and side bitches, but there are very few people who've seen my real dark side.

"Sometimes, rarely, when I trust someone enough, I can show them how I... That sometimes I like to let people hurt me. I just feel like I... Who cares. That's my baggage, I guess, but that's not the point. The point is that you kind of jumped straight into the deep end, and I guess you saw the most horrible shit first. So thank you. Really. And please don't let me scare you off. Whatever your thing is, you really made me happy in a way I've never felt before, and I'd do anything to feel this way again." She was now sobbing again and Ryan held her tighter.