The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie wasn't finished, though. "As for the method of delivery: anything goes. As long as the the seed ends up inside your body, you can carry it with you. Even if you eat it with your hands, like some of you already have."

That really dropped the bomb on Remy and the other girls from that morning. Annie looked like she might actually faint.

Claudia, even though she wasn't looking to make friends, had hoped to at least find some allies here, but hearing this, she gave up on that idea. None of these little whores have any fight in them, she thought.

Lizzy was also crushed by the awkwardness of the situation, even though she hadn't taken part in any such debauchery herself. She did have a question, though. "What about boyfriends, or dating? You said we can continue on with our lives like normal. What if I want to go on a date?" she asked, quietly.

"As I said, you ladies are safe to others and can live freely, so you can do whatever you want. However, while under the curse, I very much doubt you can fall in love with any other man. Your fates are now bound to Ryan and the curse, but I suspect you will soon realize that this will not be a problem. It is in the very nature of this curse to connect you, body and soul, to the one who now holds you."

Lizzy was mortified. She didn't actually have a boyfriend, but the idea of becoming like the other girls, of "eating it with your hands," scared her. She was also feeling embarrassingly horny.

Doctor Melinda kept her cool and didn't seem that fazed about this latest revelation. Eleftheria was the only one who noticed that this topic did concern her.

Claudia wasn't happy about it, either. I can't have a boyfriend? Challenge accepted.

There was all kinds of chatter in the room after Ellie's speech. Claudia was the most animated and she wanted to recruit the other girls into some kind of a resistance. Lizzy seemed the most sympathetic to her cause. The factions were solidifying as Annie and Remy drifted more and more into the pro-Ryan camp. Melinda was firmly in the middle and just wanted everyone to get along.

Remy and Claudia were the clear leaders of their factions and whatever Claudia said she would not let Ryan do to her, Remy was proud to proclaim she would do for him in an instant. Eventually, Remy started adding things to her own listing of everything she would let Ryan do to her, curse or no curse. It was a bit much for everyone. The other girls were hoping she was just exaggerating to goad Claudia now, but deep down, all of them were afraid they'd all turn into Remy in a week or two, tattoos and all.

Ryan did not know what to say. He stayed to the side, sipping on a drink. Any questions about practical matters he deferred for later. He made it clear, though, that Remy had already had all of her tattoos and piercings before they ever met. And that, with all due respect, she was a pretty intense person to begin with, curse or no curse.

Ellie had stepped to the side. She was standing in the corner, in a glorious pose, perfectly motionless. She looked like a statue but would speak if spoken to.

Eventually, Claudia left, doors banging. Lizzy also excused herself, but a lot more politely. Melinda told everyone she'd be better off sleeping at home, too, because she had to go to work in the morning. The implication there was, of course, that if she stayed, she would not get much sleep. Her blush was adorable.

Annie was also ready to go home, but when it became clear Remy was staying, she decided to stay, too. Actually, Remy made it very clear she was never going to leave Ryan's side, ever again. This got Ryan startled.

"I mean, I am going to go to work tomorrow, for the day, and if you ever tell me to leave, I'll go to the next room and wait, or something. I just meant I will never like leave-you leave you," Remy said, in an effort to make her stance sound more reasonable. Ryan was still startled, but tried to smile.

To Ryan's surprise and relief, the sheets were clean again. But once he got into bed, a weapons race began.

Annie showed up in her full pajamas but Remy was wearing only panties and a tank top. Annie went to change and came back in one of the new tops, too. She was still wearing the long pajama bottoms, though. The effect of the top was quite striking. The size that was a bit loose for Remy was downright lewd for Annie. It wasn't tight enough to be uncomfortable, but it definitely highlighted her ample shapes. Ryan was mesmerized by the gentle jiggling of her chest. This, of course, meant that pretty soon Remy had to get completely naked. And again, Annie followed suit, after some pouting.

Evil Ryan was intimately familiar with these bodies by now, but it was all still very new for regular Ryan. He'd gotten a little bit of fun this morning but he could not wait to see where this all was going. Kissing and caressing did eventually lead to a hand job, and the hand job eventually lead to a blowjob. Remy upped the ante every time and Annie always called. Remy even kissed Annie on the mouth at one point, but Annie would not back down.

Remy then went all the way and started riding Ryan in earnest. She went harder and harder, and would not give Annie a turn.

"You like that, big boy?" she grunted. "You wanna fuck me in the ass again? What did you do with that paint jar you jammed in there yesterday? You wanna do that again? I'm sure there are lots of things here we could use. You can do whatever you want to me, right?"

At this point, Annie was clearly done. This was all way too much for her. She turned away and started wheezing. Remy wanted to keep going but Ryan grabbed her hips and slowed her down.

"I'm sorry, Annie," he said. "I got caught up in the game, but it's because of both of you. You are both so beautiful. I didn't realize what was happening. I want this to be a safe place for you, and you don't have to compete with anyone for anything, okay? Remy, you said you would do anything I tell you to? Then apologize."

Remy took only a few moments to pout, but then spoke. "Okay. I really am sorry. I was just having fun, I didn't mean anything with it. I just get carried away sometimes." That seemed to calm things down a bit. Ryan's cock was still throbbing inside her but he decided he had to put that thought on hold for the moment.

Soon, Annie started talking. "It's not you, it's me. I want to do all those things for you, but I'm just afraid I won't be as good as her." She turned to Remy. "You're so brave, and confident, and you're so good at this stuff, too. I wish I could be more like you."

Now it was Remy who was sobbing, but then the girls hugged it out. Remy made sure to turn their genuine embrace into a lewd body grinding and groping session eventually, for Ryan's benefit, but her sentiment remained genuine even then.

Things advanced again from there, and eventually normal Ryan got to make love to both Annie and Remy. It was his first time with either of them, he realized. What he should have realized, though, was that he had been holding in and building up since noon, and once he was about to cum he lost control again. So, Evil Ryan got to have his style of fun, too.

The Prodigal Slaves Return

This time, Ryan woke up in an empty bed. All the girls were gone and he was surprised by how strange and quiet the empty home felt. He'd been fucking around for a grand total of three whole days now, and after spending a whole of three minutes mulling it over, he determined he missed his girls already. This time, he hadn't even gotten to be the first to use the shower.

There was a surprising amount of scraps left in the fridge. In the quiet open kitchen-and-living-room, it took him an embarrassingly long time to realize Eleftheria was still there. She was standing in the exact spot from last night, still silent like a statue.

"I thought you were going to do research," Ryan mumbled, into his tea cup.

"I'll have you know, I do my research by methods beyond your understanding. There is no way in the heavens I'm going to abandon my post, so my physical presence will stay here. I can still do my research in other domains. If I have need for any reference material, I will send you, my assistant, to fetch it."

That caught Ryan cold, but when he looked up Ellie was still again. I guess she really is always listening, he thought, half expecting she would read his mind, too.

Since it appeared his new employment as Ellie's assistant hadn't really kicked in yet, Ryan spent most of the day on the PlayStation. Some time in the afternoon the doorbell rang.

It was Lizzy. "Hi. Can I come in?" she said.

"Of course you can! You practically live here, so of course you can, any time. I mean, if you want to. I'm not trying to pressure you or anything, just that you can come and go as you please, and you're always welcome..."

"Uh... I meant it as more of a rhetorical question, though. It's polite to ask that when someone opens the door," she interjected. The silence was very awkward. "I'm sorry, that was a bad joke. I'm really bad at, you know, talking to people. Can I come in, though, for real?"

Ryan let her in without saying anything more. They lounged around for a while, trying to make awkward small talk, and then spent maybe fifteen minutes playing a game.

Lizzy was more dressed up than yesterday. Her brown hair was up in a high ponytail and there was maybe more makeup. She was wearing a skirt and some very cute, striped pantyhose.

For some reason, the style reminded Ryan of Remy. This was maybe ten percent more Remy than what Lizzy had previously worn. It was almost as if Lizzy was dressed for a date, rather than just for going to work. Ryan would have been overjoyed to date a girl like her, at least if he himself was a few years younger.

"Oh. Shouldn't you be at work? Did you have to leave early again?" he said.

"Yeah, I kinda felt like it. It's no big deal, though. I have some leeway with my hours. It's a quiet time right now, so Dave can handle it himself. Listen, I think you kind of know why I'm here, so..."

"Oh, yeah, of course. I'm sorry if this is inappropriate, but can I ask, is it like Ellie said? Do you feel worse than yesterday?" Ryan said. At this point Lizzy noticed Ellie in her corner.

"Don't worry about her. Like she said, she's going to be here no matter what. We can go to the bedroom if you want to..." Awkward.

"Ha. This feels like I'm trying to score drugs or something. Coming here, all the small talk, everyone skirting around the issue, pretending to be friends. Uh, not that we couldn't be friends, it's just that I don't even know you, and literally every discussion we've ever had has been about a magical sex curse, including this one," Lizzy said.

Somehow, that did lighten the mood a little bit. She is right about the drug dealer thing, though, Ryan thought.

"And, since you asked, it is clearly worse than yesterday, and considering what's about to happen, I guess I can just tell you that it's not like I'm in pain or anything, I'm just super horny, so?"

"Ah. Yeah. About that. If I just do it, you know, with the energy and stuff, it will kind of wipe your memory again and everything, so it's not going to be that bad. Maybe, if you're feeling uncomfortable with this, I can just jolt you right now and kind of get it over with?"

"Yes, please. I think that would be nice."

Ryan looked her in the eyes. You are so beautiful, he thought. And with that, he grabbed her hand and let loose.

The effect was immediate. He was just holding her hand but she was already squirming and moaning. The look on her face was ecstatic. Ryan was happy, too. It seemed that there was still no end to his appetite for debauchery. As soon as the energy started flowing, he was completely into it. Normal Ryan had been pretty good at holding down his lust, but now, he could admit to himself that he'd been drooling from moment the doorbell had rang.

His hands started wandering all over Lizzy's body. He didn't even worry about maintaining the energy flow that much. There would be plenty of time for skin contact later. He held her throat, squeezed her cheeks, and pulled her ponytail. It was wonderful how she leaned into his touch. He then poked around in her mouth with a finger and let her lick his palm.

Next, Ryan went for her breasts. She was wearing several layers of clothing but he took his time. He first kneaded her through her hoodie. The feeling was already magnificent. He then slowly opened it and pulled it down to her elbows. The tee shirt was next. It looked like it was for some kind of a retro gaming thing. Not relevant now. He pushed his hands under the shirt and massaged her soft flesh.

Slowly, the shirt rose up. Lizzy's bra was quite sexy, cute, but sexy. Ryan was now sure she had dressed up for this. He ran his face all over her body, including the armpits, and decided that she was very fresh, too, and smelled intoxicating.

Ryan had to open his pants and pull out his cock. It was getting too hard.

He sat on top of her thighs and rested his cock on her cute little belly, and then pushed his hands under her bra. The fit was tight, so he reached behind her and popped the bra open. His cock started pulsing as he saw her lovely globes in the light of day. He remembered how nice they had felt last time, in the dark, and now he could confirm what he had imagined. They were full, perky, and bouncy, and definitely bigger than Remy's, and now, they would get their moment in the sun.

Ryan took a good while, squeezing and kneading. A few gentle slaps here, a polite little nipple twist there. Lizzy was hard into it. Ryan had not paid any attention, but he was sure she had come already. He kissed her, and with a little tongue action, he got her to kiss him right back, despite her bleariness, and once he guided her hand to his cock, she kept stroking him on her own. Her belly was already stained with his slimy secretions.

He bent her legs up and pulled her tights to her mid thigh. Ripped, pulled, what's the difference? The panties followed. They matched the bra. His cock was swinging around on it's own, rubbing against her pussy, and she was already so wet she was dripping on the couch. He decided to wait, though, and flipped her over. He then spent some time licking her steaming cunt, from all the way down to all the way up, in long slow motions -- from her little landing strip of dark pubes to the very top of her crack. She was definitely coming now.

Then he fucked her, quite vigorously. He pulled on the hoodie until it came off. Then he pulled on her ponytail with what he felt like was a gentlemanly amount of force: not too rough, but firm and reassuring. Piece by piece, he stripped her. The tights were now definitely ripped. That was a marketing trick, he knew. They made them flimsy on purpose so women would buy more, or was it so that they were easier to rip off? Who cares. The panties, Ryan thought, should definitely go into Lizzy's mouth. She wasn't even that loud but he didn't care -- he just liked the difference they made in the tone.

Once he had her completely naked, except for the panties in her mouth and the bra tying her wrists, he picked her up, threw her over his shoulder, and carried her into the bedroom. He dropped her on the bed and got on top of her. Ryan penetrated Lizzy and began a slow, deep grind. He lost track of time as his hands went from her ass to her boobs, and then to her neck, and on to the ponytail. The slow, deep grind was relentless, and at points, Lizzy was coming on every stroke.

She was petite, and thinner than Ryan had first assumed, but she was still lucky enough to be blessed by curves in all the right places. She was no Melinda, but she did have a big ass for her body type.

Ryan knew Lizzy needed his cum inside of her. That was the whole reason she was there. But he wanted to have some fun, too, so as he finally started to pump his load into her, he decided to put a little extra effort into it. Once he had filled her up with what felt like more than enough, he pulled out and still had some more to give. The thick cum flicked all over her body and because he was pulling her head up by her hair some of it landed on her face, too.

Ryan was happy with his work and could not stop himself from rubbing some of the cum into Lizzy's rock hard nipples.

Oops. The panties were still in her mouth. After a small hesitation he decided to leave then in there. Definitely an evil-Ryan-type of move, but she looked so happy sucking on them. This, Ryan decided, was a well fucked woman. Not too rough, but not too soft, either. He wanted to take a picture so he stumbled back into the living room.

Ryan was surprised to meet no less than three lovely ladies in there -- four, if you were to count Ellie.

Annie, Remy, and Melinda had all come over, straight from work. They seemed to be getting along nicely but Ryan's dripping wet erection stole all the attention. He walked over to the ladies, excused himself, and reached for his phone. Both his and Lizzy's clothes had been neatly folded onto the corner of the coffee table. Well, what was left of Lizzy's clothes.

Ryan briefly considered having an orgy right there. He could probably pull it off, even with very minimal energy use. He had to take a rain check, though, because he could already feel evil Ryan fading. He was in a hurry to finish his plans before he would chicken out. He turned around and headed back into the bedroom.

The ladies were definitely aroused by the whole situation, but ultimately had a good laugh about it. Then they had another good laugh about how absurd it was to react with a laugh to the first thing.

When Ryan got back to Lizzy, she had already stopped squirming and moaning, but was still totally out of it. Ryan took his snaps and then fled into the shower.

---

When Lizzy woke up, she could hear the water running. To her horror, she could also hear chatting and laughing from the living room. The bedroom door was ajar. She had something in her mouth. She twisted her hands free from whatever was binding them and upon further examination, discovered that the thing in her mouth was her panties. At least they're mine, she thought.

She felt complete again. Not happy, not high, but just deeply, spiritually fulfilled: complete. Having my panties in my mouth, or anyone's panties, is a small price for this, she thought. Maybe the others are onto something.

The exact thing she had feared was happening to her: having let Ryan have his way with her, she now felt a lot better about the whole situation. She no longer wanted another boyfriend, she no longer wanted to keep her own apartment, she felt great about the idea of paying her share of the rent, she even felt like she might start taking extra shifts at work to make a bit more, for everyone's common use, of course. One proper fuck had totally changed her mind about everything and she was happy about it, she was glad she didn't want to resist anymore.

The last time, she had slept until midnight after Ryan had left her apartment. The euphoria must have faded before I woke up.

She tried to move but she was still missing her strength. She figured out her wrists had been tied up with her bra. This is kind of cute, too, right? If having your panties shoved into your mouth is cute and adorable then having your wrists bound with your bra is, too. Right? She moved around a bit. Her pussy felt sore, but in a nice way, and her head felt like her hair had been pulled. Quite rough, but not a problem. She felt her nipples and a shiver of pain and pleasure ran through her still tender body. She gasped. Nipples definitely a little sore, check, but no visible bruises anywhere.