The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was still out, but not that high anymore. She was missing a few hours but that was to be expected. It was impossible for her to ignore the fact that she was covered in cum. Not to worry, I can take a shower, soon. Realistically, I could go in there right now and it wouldn't be that awkward, right? At least not for me, because I feel so fucking relaxed about everything.

Absentmindedly, she scooped a bit of the cum from between her nose and cheek and tasted it. Do the other girls really eat it with their hands, like that Elbereth chick said? The taste was hard to pin down. She had nothing to compare it to so she didn't know if it tasted like normal cum or not. She scooped her hand over her body, all the way from her belly button up to her neck, to get what was left there, and tasted again. The taste itself wasn't that good or bad but she could tell it was good for her. More like a vitamin, or indeed a drug, rather than food. She really rolled it around it in her mouth to get a good feel for it. This isn't so bad either, was her final verdict.

All told, her price for complete and total serenity had been very agreeable so far. She realized her earlier mistake. She had feared the curse as just a curse. She had completely focused on the negative and forgotten that there might be anything positive about the situation. Now that she was feeling the upside the deal seemed very good, actually: Lots of sex and pleasure, a deep sense of completeness, and, if not love, then at least friendship, maybe. She could make some friends here.

And what was the actual down-side? She'd have to come here a few times a week, to get fucked? That part was actually nice, and if she lived here, she wouldn't even have to go anywhere. She would just be here and fuck every day, if she felt like it. This Ryan guy is supposed to have superhuman endurance, right? And Lizzy had been a little bit interested in him that first time, when he had fallen into her fruit stand. He seemed nice and polite. He seemed shy, like her. He apparently had a decent job so maybe he's more intelligent than he looks. The apartment is nice. Final verdict: he's not that bad, either.

While lost in her reverie, Lizzy had scooped the last of Ryan's cum from her chin into her mouth and was now sucking her fingers clean. This was when she realized the shower wasn't running anymore.

She stopped licking her fingers and looked up. Ryan was in the bathroom doorway, looking back at her. Her fingers were still in her mouth, and in this perfect moment she also realized that her other hand was between her legs, and her middle finger was inside her pussy. The man she had been daydreaming about had caught her eating his cum. Lizzy was absolutely sure no one had ever felt more relieved about being in a mental state where it was impossible to feel shame.

"Hi," she said, keeping her hands and fingers where they were."Is the shower free?"

"Sure. Hop on in. I can get some clothes for you while you're in there. Uh, did you have a good time?"

"Yup, very nice, it worked very well, thank you."

Ryan stared at her for a few seconds more, with a blank expression. He then went to the drawer and put on some underwear. He walked out the door and closed it behind him. Lizzy was still frozen, but followed him with her eyes. Once he was gone, she fell completely limp and started laughing.

Once Lizzy got out of the shower, she saw her clothes on the bed, minus the pantyhose, apparently. Still okay with this deal, she thought. There was also some of that generic homewear she had seen Remy use. She understood the point of it now. She was not going to put on any of her nasty-ass clothes, not after a nice, long shower like that. Her panties had been in her mouth. Who knows where the rest of her clothes had been? She opted for the fresh, clean, casual option.

---

Ryan had a fairly easy time with the other girls after coming back into the living room. They all heard Lizzy laugh like a maniac but Ryan just told them he'd caught her being a little bit naughty and that she was probably coming around. Annie gave him a big hug and told him it was so nice to see him. She was also happy to see more of the girls getting comfortable with the situation.

The other girls followed Annie's lead and Ryan gave them all a little bit of energy. He was careful not to overdo it, not in front of Ellie, he wanted to prove to her he could handle himself. He was still genuinely trying to respect the girls' independence, too.

There was lots of food again, and there was laughter. The mood was a lot lighter than yesterday. Ryan was amazed at how much life there was in his home, even with Ellie just doing her statue thing.

When Lizzy emerged from the bedroom, all the girls rushed to hug her and kind of congratulate her. They all knew the sense of inner peace she must be feeling and they were genuinely happy for her. There was also some friendly teasing.

Melinda left early again. Later in the night, Lizzy decided to stay in the guest room. She was not completely fine with the other two girls sleeping with Ryan, but she had enough serenity left to push that worry aside, and get a good night's sleep, even in an unfamiliar bed.

The situation in the other room was a familiar one by now. The previous night, Remy and Annie had already been all over each other. Tonight, they pretty much picked off from where they had ended on. The girls were desperate to share. This was after Evil Ryan had joined the party, so mind-altering magical effects were definitely to blame. The interesting thing was that the girls seemed to stay lucid for longer now. Ryan had released a lot of energy by the time they went to their happy places. He had also felt more lucid himself, holding back his naughtier self from taking over. The three of them enjoyed each other fully, and late into the night.

The gap between normal Ryan and evil Ryan was narrowing. Ryan had already felt it after being with Lizzy. As he came down from his high, and evil Ryan faded, he felt like his actions had been a lot less deplorable than previously. In a way, normal Ryan was almost proud of his other half for keeping so cool, and keeping everything so civil and "gentlemanly." He still felt guilty about taking advantage of these women, but in a more detached way.

Seeing Lizzy like that after he came out of the shower would have given him a heart attack, previously. Today, he had held his composure in that situation, too. Ryan fell asleep happy, with Annie and Remy spread all over him in a mess off limbs.

---

The next morning was largely a repeat of the previous. The girls were gone and Ryan lounged around all day again, alone, except for Ellie. She did always speak when spoken to, but nothing more. He tried to do some chitchat but she was too scary for small talk. Even with his newfound confidence, trying to be buddies with Ellie was a step too far. PlayStation it is.

Claudia had been gone since Ellie's speech. The last time Ryan had fucked her had been the double with Annie in her office. If Ryan's math was right, that made it three days now for Claudia. And if Ellie was right, Claudia should be feeling it. Anticipation grew in Ryan's mind. Claudia wasn't his favorite person but she might be his favorite fuck.

Ryan thought about his girls. Annie was clearly in love with him somehow, and honestly, he liked her, too. He had always had a crush on her, but by now, he felt like he had earned the right to actually like her for real. As far as hanging out and getting along and stuff, she was his favorite. He didn't actually know her as a person yet but he liked everything about her, so far.

Melinda was nice, too, but somehow more detached. She was handling the situation the best, it seemed. She was around but also tried to hold on to her old life, whatever that was. Shit, she might even be married, but was there a ring, though? Any of the girls could be married, Ryan thought. Except Lizzy. He had seen her apartment.

Remy was too enthusiastic, clearly compensating for her own issues, and Lizzy was too shy. But Ryan liked them, too, noting again that he didn't actually know them yet. Remy was obviously stonewalling him by always agreeing to everything, but fair enough. They all had to cope in their own ways.

That left Claudia at the bottom of the list, and that was exactly why Ryan liked to fuck her. She made him feel less bad about it. Fucking the other girls made him feel like he was doing something bad to a good person, and also, like he was taking something he didn't deserve. Claudia was also probably a good person and he definitely didn't deserve her, either, but taking advantage of her just felt less bad. The more he pretended to dislike her the more fun it was for him to force her to cum from her ass.

Fuck, I'm horny. How the hell am I like this? I've done nothing but fuck for days now. Why am I still horny? Fuck it. I hope Claudia waits too long. I hope she shows up all fucked up and horny. I'll strip her down and fuck that ass right in that damn hallway! I'm so not going to call her. If she wants to try and stay away, then good luck, bitch!

The doorbell rang. Ryan ran to the door. He was already hard, and ready to reach for her neck.

It was Melinda.

"Ah, Melinda, so nice to see you. Come in. You're early. Everything okay?"

"Hi Ryan. Thank you. I'm fine, really, just... you know," she said, and gave him a hug.

Melinda came in and they bustled around for a while. She had brought lots of groceries again, always trying to take care of everyone. She was wearing her work clothes, not the white coat, of course, but a classy, gray pant suit.

After some small talk on the couch, she hugged him again and held on. The hug turned into an awkward kiss. Melinda was trying to control herself, and failing. She was always warm and motherly around the other girls but now she was acting more girlish herself. Ryan realized Melinda had skipped a few nights.

"Is it really that bad? How long has it been?"

"Since that morning with Annie and Remy. More than two days now. I'm so stupid. I should have stayed last night. But I just had to go home because..." Melinda trailed off.

Okay, that's a meaningful pause, Ryan thought. "It's okay. Don't worry. But can I ask, Is it as bad as Ellie said?" he said. He was genuinely curious about how the curse worked. Not the least because the idea of constantly fucking a steady rotation of hot women was growing on him. But also because he was worried about them.

"Totally ruined my day. I got nothing done at work. If this is what two days feels like, I never want to go for three. Ha. Well, would you look at me, being here all 'I never want to be without you.' I mean, I don't want to intrude or anything, and I know we're not going to get married or anything. You're nice, but I'm not in love, trust me. Right now I'm just really fucking horny. Nothing more, nothing less. Except that there's nothing I can do about it. I have kind of tried. Somehow, it has to be you who does it."

It took Ryan a few seconds to realize that last bit had been an invitation. He had been holding back the power, out of instinct. He didn't want to go around accidentally juicing the girls up with any little hug or kiss.

"Do you want to go to the bedroom, or something, or..."

"To be honest with you, Ryan, and I rarely get to say this, but I don't give a fuck what you do to me or where, just do it now."

Luckily for her, Melinda had had a calming effect on Ryan. If it had been Claudia giving him a free pass, he knew exactly what he would do.

Now, though, he decided to start slow. She was already in his arms and they were already making out so turning up the flow was pretty easy and natural. The effect was fast. Melinda went from desperately horny to gloriously aroused.

She was sighing, and growling like a big cat. She was grinding herself all over him, swinging her hair around. Ryan was surprised. He had gotten used to the girls being more passive and malleable. He had already taken it for granted that he could just juice them up and take his time, doing whatever he wanted. Reflexively, he started to push more energy into Melinda.

"No, please, Ryan, let me feel it! Don't... don't knock me out already. I want to feel it. The sex. That shit makes me so happy, but I want to feel the sex first."

All kinds of clothes were flying all over the living room.

"You don't want to forget it?" Ryan said.

"No, I want to remember."

Somewhere deep down, regular Ryan was worried that Melinda would not like him without the help of the energy. But it was Evil Ryan who was running the show now and he didn't give a fuck. His cock was huge and all these bitches would love him, no matter what.

The truth was somewhere in between. Melinda had been horny before she even stepped in the door, and the energy, at it's current rate, had already pushed her beyond any normal constraints. And secretly, Melinda was happy to use the curse as an excuse to do things she would normally not dare. Like showing up at a relative stranger's apartment for a wild and passionate booty call.

After all their clothes were gone, Melinda went straight down to her knees and gobbled up Ryan's cock. She'd always liked sex and didn't have that many gripes, but normally she had always had a proper long term boyfriend, or, indeed, a husband. Being with someone she didn't know that well was new and exciting for her.

It was easy for her to go down on Ryan and she did not need to fake any enthusiasm. Melinda was still sore in some places from that first night but that somehow made all this even better, even dirtier. She hadn't even had time to recover and here she was again. The other girls might be all scared and insecure but she was old enough to know what she wanted. And right now, she wanted sex. Melinda hopped on and took the magic cock inside her.

Even evil Ryan had to admit that having sex with a confident, enthusiastic, and energetic partner was pretty good, a nice change from getting to do whatever he wanted with mindless, drooling dolls.

Melinda was happy, but not stoner-happy. It was more like a runner's high. She was laughing between her moans and riding him hard now. Her wide and full breasts were bouncing all over and they even slapped Ryan in the face once or twice. The two lovers rolled around on the couch, pushing and spinning each other into new positions.

Melinda's gambit had worked. She had turned the curse into a blessing. Instead of feeling like she was forced to surrender, she now felt like she had been given the perfect excuse. She could feel the energy more and more and she knew that it would knock her out eventually, but until then, she would take as much enjoyment as she could.

"Ryan, uh, don't take this the wrong way. I'm really not trying to goad you or anything, I promise, but could you please not put it in my ass this time?"

"That's like music to my ears, you big booty bitch." Slap.

"No, really, it's just that it's still a bit sore. And it would then be nicer again, next time."

"You're still sore? I like to hear that. And it kind of makes sense. And a nice compliment, too, thank you. I might take it under advisement."

"Thank you. I promise to be an extra good girl next time."

Turns out, that noise from the door they had both ignored had been Annie coming in, just in time to hear more than she had wanted to hear.

Claudia had told Annie how Ryan had done it to her, putting it in the wrong hole like that, but Annie wasn't sure she believed it. She had no idea the other girls would do it, too, except for Remy, obviously. Annie knew Ryan had the power to do whatever he wanted but she hadn't considered him doing butt stuff with Melinda, of all people. She was so nice, and caring.

This was kind of like walking in on the love of your life having sex with your aunt, or something. And not like love-sex, but proper sports-sex. Annie realized she had been naive. She knew Ryan had to have sex with all of them and she had even seen him do it. She'd even been in the same bed when it happened. That one night, with Remy... Annie had to admit it, she'd done things with Remy, too.

Still, seeing this was somehow too much. She would have to search for a way to reconcile this. She was in love with Ryan and saw him as her boyfriend, the kind that could eventually even make a great husband. Silly, after just a few days, but I can't help it. Now, though, having heard how he talked to Melinda, she could not pretend anymore. I might be in love with him, but Ryan is definitely a pervert and a fiend.

The dirty talk wasn't even over yet. They were going back and forth, egging each other on. Ryan even slapped Melinda, and she tried to bite him. And then they were both laughing! Why is Melinda so alert and... enthusiastic? Annie thought the girls always kind of passed out, but Melinda seemed like she was fully awake.

Annie sneaked into the guest room, relieved she wasn't seen. She could still hear them, though. Worst of all, the whole thing made her wet and horny. Maybe it's just the curse, maybe none of us can resist it.

Ryan, in fact, had seen Annie, and if she had been just a little bit slower he would have grabbed her. He did make the decision to spare Melinda's ass, however. She had asked nicely, and she wasn't Claudia. He had another trick planned. Once Melinda was right at the limit of passing out, he stopped and gave her a moment to recover. When she was back, he pushed her to her knees.

"Beg for it."

"Please, Ryan, cum down my throat."

"More."

"Please put your huge load straight into my belly."

"Why do you want it?"

"Because I'm your slut whore and I can't get enough of it."

"Fair enough."

Ryan did as asked. He shoved his huge cock as deep as it would go and let loose. There was lots of it, and it took a while to all come out, but he got most of it down in there. Afterward, Melinda took great care to save every drop she had spilled.

Later on in the afternoon, Remy showed up. Annie eventually came back from the guest room, too. It became another nice evening, filled with budding friendships. It was already dark out when the doorbell rang again.

Remy went to answer the door but Ryan pulled her back. He wanted to do it himself. Ryan opened the door, and as he had expected, finally, it was Claudia.

What he had not expected was the state she was in. Claudia had been running but the rain had caught her. Her sports top and tight jogging pants were soaked and she was shivering from the cold. Her eyes were puffy and she was sobbing. All the snark drained out of Ryan instantly. He saw there was no fight to be had here tonight, no grounds for power games. As soon as he reached to hold her shoulder Claudia collapsed into his lap and the sobs turned into a wail. They both fell to their knees in the doorway.

Ryan turned the power on and kissed her. When she felt the flow, she went for his shirt buttons, her fingers still stiff from the cold. Once there was some bare chest there for her to cling to, she glued herself against him like someone hanging on to a life raft in the of a cold ocean.

Remy closed the door while the rest of the girls could only watch.

The day had been torment for Claudia. Her body had craved for Ryan, and nothing had helped. She had already been on the verge of tears when she left for her run, but when it started raining, it had broken her. There was no way out for her. No amount of willpower could allow her to fight this. Just this one day, she had caused herself more harm than in a lifetime, just by trying to fight this stupid curse, and for what?

Yes, it was embarrassing to be subservient like this, to have some man lord over her. It was demeaning for her to not be in control of her baser instincts, of her lust, of her own sexuality. She loved to be in control. She liked to use her sexuality and she loved it when men wanted her more than she wanted them. Sex was nice, but power and control were so much better, and that's what Ryan had taken from her.