The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right now, though, she couldn't care less. This was heaven, literal bliss -- the worst self-loathing of her life followed by the greatest happiness she had ever felt. She hated Ryan but she loved this magical energy inside him. She could worship it, dedicate herself to it, be a slave to it, but right now, she just wanted to be close to it.

Claudia's kisses were greedy and desperate. Her crying had turned into moans. She ground her body against Ryan's. His arms held her tight and she felt gloriously warm. She wasn't shivering anymore, she was starting to feel hot. Somewhere deep down Claudia considered how she was supposed to hate this man but she decided to forget that for now. Ryan had won again, and this time, it was all Claudia's own fault. She had lost this round because of her own lunacy, because of trying to stay away. For the next few hours, she would forget all about hating him. There would be time for that again, later.

Ryan knew something was different. Maybe the three-day wait had somehow broken Claudia's spirit. There was no aggression in her demeanor. She was soft and pliable, waiting for him to take control. He lifted her top over her head and she complied. Her firm, bulbous breasts still surprised him with their size. They were very nice for such a tight and athletic body. Even more so now, as her body was all primed and wet from her run in the rain.

He held her against himself with one hand and grabbed a boob with the other. Ryan went to work on it and spiked up the energy. Claudia convulsed and fell into him, taking him to the floor with her. Ryan rolled her around and pulled her tight running pants to her mid-thigh. He bent her from the waist and went straight in to her pussy. They spooned and he went long and deep, holding her by the shoulder and by the boob. There was no split in his personality, this was just Ryan fucking his woman to give her what she needed.

The other girls were mesmerized. This was the first time they were watching Ryan do it to someone else as complete bystanders. There had been laughter and chatter, but now, only Claudia's moans and Ryan's grunts filled the room. There was also an increasingly fast slapping sound from them coming together, again and again.

Remy had backed away a few steps and was now sitting on the floor. She was biting her lip and pinching her nipple through her shirt. Annie and Melinda were on the couch. The back of the couch was toward the door so they were leaning over it. Ellie was still in full statue mode, however.

Annie had just barely gotten over the previous shock and now she was watching Ryan fuck someone else, once again. She had some faint memories of being in the same room when Ryan had sex with Claudia before, but this was different. Claudia was a hard boss. She was respected and competent. Annie had always admired her confidence but they had not been friends at work. Annie would have been scared to approach her. Now, she seemed exactly like the rest of them, putty in his hands.

Ryan pulled Claudia into him, by her arms, her shoulders, her neck, her hair, her breasts. All the while he pushed into her with vigor, and Claudia loved it.

Annie had never seen a face as blissful as Claudia's and she knew how the other woman felt. There was no place in Annie's heart to deny the others their pleasure. This is a good thing, she decided. Ryan is a good man, for helping everyone. Annie didn't even realize her hand was between her thighs.

Melinda was still riding on her own cloud and could not be happier. The more Ryan there was for everyone, the better. This Claudia person was still a total stranger to her but Melinda was happy to see her coming around. Melinda realized this was a proper harem. Ryan was a ridiculous stud, riding his former boss on the floor with his other women watching. She almost wanted to cheer him on.

Melinda herself was now part of this scandalous, naughty little sex club and the idea turned her on. It wasn't even the magic, this was the kind of kinky stuff she had often fantasized about.

Melinda reached her arm around Annie and pulled her in. Annie got spooked and tried to resist her out of reflex but Melinda just smiled at her. The smile was warm and loving and Annie gave in. They kept watching, Annie leaning in to Melinda's bosom now.

Ryan decided it was time. He pulled out of Claudia's pussy and started to push against her butthole. It was nice and tight, just like before, and he was struggling to be as patient as he should. He pushed hard and Claudia started squirming. She tried to slow him down. He pushed her hands away, gave her ass a few good slaps, and spiked her with the energy again. Claudia came hard and her ass opened up. It was enough for him to slip the tip in. Ryan kept going without too much extra fuss. Claudia moaned louder, and she gritted her teeth for a moment, but then she slipped into a blissful state of ecstasy again.

Annie gasped when he saw Ryan start to push into Claudia's ass. She held a hand to her mouth. It was the first sound any of the other girls had made since the start of the show.

Remy snapped out of her own thoughts and looked at Annie. She saw the other girl leaning into Melinda's lovely chest. Remy locked eyes with Annie and gave her a wink while licking her lips. Remy was touching herself.

Annie remembered being in bed with Remy and Ryan before, so she shouldn't have felt so scandalized about Remy's shamelessness. Still, Annie flushed from embarrassment, having been caught reacting so strongly to what Ryan was doing. Annie gathered herself. "Why does he do that?" she asked Melinda.

"Well, why not? He can do pretty much whatever he wants with us, so I guess he's just... well, taking advantage of the situation, of course, but not in a bad way, necessarily."

"No, but it's so weird to want it at all, like what's the fascination? For anyone? You do it, too, right? Do you actually like it?" Annie continued.

Now it was Melinda's turn to blush. Remy had heard what Annie had said. After a few moments, Melinda answered. "Well, I think it is a kind of a power play, a way to take things up a notch. Sex is about love, but also about lust. All the kinky stuff is definitely on the lust side of things. When you're really horny and everything he does makes you even more so, that is just one more thing for him to do to push you even higher.

"As for if I like it, I haven't really done it that much. But with him, it feels just as good as anything else, I guess. Physically, that is. But the idea of it is dirty, and if you're the kind of person who gets off on dirty, then..." Melinda said. She looked Remy in thy eye while she spoke. She let Annie assume the rest.

Melinda's hug had turned firmer and her hands were roaming Annie's body, caressing her. Annie didn't mind. She felt safe, despite the obvious sexuality of the touch. Annie was naive but she wasn't clueless. She couldn't fully relate to Melinda's explanation but she felt like it was enough for her. Annie accepted it was okay for Ryan and the other girls to express themselves. It was not like she wasn't headed that way, too. Even if she wasn't doing all the things the other girls were doing, she had already gone a lot further than she would have thought.

Claudia's whole body shook in one final, giant orgasm as Ryan came inside her ass. He grunted and held her tight. Afterward, they collapsed back into a spooning position. Ryan stayed inside her while they basked in their afterglows.

After a while, Remy crawled in and hugged Ryan from behind, adding herself to the spoon. She kissed Ryan's neck and earlobe. "I love watching you take what is yours, I hope I'm next," she whispered into his ear.

Annie and Melinda walked around the sofa. "Um, you want to go take a shower while Claudia is recovering, or..." Annie said, but Claudia cut her off.

"It's okay, Annie, I didn't pass out or anything. If it's okay with everyone, I'd like go take a shower first." No one said anything, so she continued. "Maybe not just yet, though. I'll take a few more minutes to rest. Even though I'm not unconscious I'm still pretty fucking tired, you know, from my run and... everything."

This got a bit of a laugh from everyone. Annie wondered aloud why Claudia was so lucid. Ryan told them they are all probably developing some sort of a tolerance to the magic. Claudia eventually got up from the floor, letting Ryan's limp cock slip out of her ass. Her feet were wobbly and she did walk a bit funny on her way to get her shower.

Remy went for Ryan's cock as soon as it flopped out, which was too much for Annie. She escaped into the guest room again. Melinda was still fascinated by everything that was happening.

Ryan decided he wanted to take things to the bedroom, for a change. Remy had crawled over his shoulder. Her hips were next to his head now, as she sucked him. He grabbed her tight and got up from the floor. He carried her, upside down, into the bedroom, with his cock in her mouth the whole time.

Melinda considered long and hard about going in with them, even though she had just had her fill.

After Claudia got out of the shower, she and Melinda had a good talk, and got to know each other better. They were both driven, independent, and highly educated career women. Claudia was impressed when she found out Melinda owned her own practice. They shared quite a lot over a few glasses of wine.

Later in the night, after Remy's moans had quieted, Claudia and Melinda saw Annie slip out from the guest room and dash into the master bedroom.