All Comments on 'The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 04'

by FacetiousTales

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ServalisServalisover 2 years ago

I want more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent installment. I'd like to see Hannah get involved accidentally from the remnants left at the kitchen in Melinda's house (the doctor). Also, why not included a larger mix it races? I liked the mini stories you did, will there be consequences to leaving the house to go to Claudia? Perhaps something should be discovered about the tattoo to give a danger element and something to drive the story more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have already mentioned that Melinda is in her early to mid thirties. That does NOT add up for her to have a college age daughter. Also how the hell does someone in college not have a driver’s license? And how can a doctor not afford a second car for her daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s at the point where your protagonist needs to eat a bullet.

He started off as a decent but self absorbed man, now he’s morphed into a rapist who delights in Julia ring, hurting, degrading and treating his conquests like shit.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he turns them into human toilets. And of course you would write that it made them deliriously happy to eat his shit. Because you’re a fucking idiot who thinks more degrading sex makes it a better story.

Maybe you should take some of the rohypnol you use on your victims and figure out that there’s more to relationships than turning women into pieces of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm put off by the scat play. It's a squick for me and I'm just not interested in it at all.

I'm okay with Ryan acting more evil; I'm a fan of "absolute power corrupts absolutely" stories, otherwise known as the hero becoming the villain. Although I hope justice is eventually brought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Chill out, y'all

Yeah, the fantasies are a bit severe. I'm not one for watersports/scat either, but I'm curious to see how this will turn around...if it doesn't, at least the mind control is kinda sexy. People need to chill out about how the protagonist is acting though, he's also cursed here. It's established that he's not himself when he does this stuff, not entirely. Even with more energy control. Give it some time, there's character growth happening already and I want to see how the cure progresses.

FacetiousTalesFacetiousTalesover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm not sure how much sense it makes for me to react to frivolous comments, but just in case someone checks here first, before reading this story, I have to point out that there's no scat! I have no idea what some of these comments are reacting to.

Yes, there's a scene with an implied offer of drinking some wee wee, which the protagonist declines. That's not scat. If you're into that, I don't mind. I see no point in kink shaming, especially on a porn site. You just need to find a different author, because that's not where this story is headed.

That being said, I believe most people got that from the text itself, already.

Thank you to all my readers. I hope you keep on enjoying my stories. I'm glad the vast majority of you understand the difference between fantasy and reality.

P.S.:

Oh, and about Melinda? If an age range was mentioned for her, that was probably just Ryan's guess. Actually, she's in her late thirties. It probably said somewhere that she looks like she might be in her early thirties, which is still true.

And the reason she hasn't gotten Hannah her own car, even though she has a license, is because both of them are happy with doing things their way. The implication was intended to be that they're so close Hannah doesn't mind not having her own car. A bit overprotective from Melinda's part? Sure. If that seems impossible, maybe it's a cultural thing. You can think of them as green liberal lefties who hate cars, if you want to. ;)

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

You had a little continuity issue, in that he left Annie on the brink and hadn't given her her load and you forgot to have him cum inside her as he got distracted by Remy.

GlazenGlazenover 2 years ago

I love the mind control element where protagonists realise their power can easily lead to corruption, and their inner battles with fighting it to remain a good person. Unfortunately for me, Ryan is just becoming more and more of an outright asshole with little to no regard for the women under his control, and there’s no hint that this isn’t the real ‘him’.

Don’t be discouraged as this is just my own tastes, but this is where I’m going to step of from this story.

FacetiousTalesFacetiousTalesover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey James_Duncan. At this point we're already skipping time, so it's perfectly safe to assume things like that can happen off screen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"One of the differences between porn and erotica is that, in erotica, people have feelings.

Another difference is that, in erotica, people have *lives*, and other things they need to do."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love how the women are unique from each other, not just physically but personally too. Claudia is fast becoming my favourite and I like how Ryan is pushing her so hard, she'll appreciate it more later. If I was Ryan I'd make Claudia impale her beautiful tight ass on my cock (cowgirl and total eye contact), let enjoy the depravity of the situation even more.

This has to be one of my favourite stories qnd the girls are fantastic, cheers.

NefariumNefariumover 1 year ago

I discovered this series recently via the hall of fame and really love the concept! I wanted to comment on this one in particular as the short stories style works really well. Like some other commenters have said, the aspect I enjoy the least involve the Ninjas or the speeches of Ryan trying to be especially ethical. Rather than the separation of evil vs normal Ryan, I think the times he just has an organic reaction to the bizarre situation is most interesting. I think the characters are great, and I like that the harem grows slowly so you get a chance to know each of them. unfortunately some of the time the characters can feel a bit samey, and I liked that they got more diverse as you went along. The sex can ge a bit samey too, the most memorable for me are the setups - Claudia calling while on a date, Melinda in the kitchen and the role playing game all standout to me. You're good at the continuity, retelling from multiple perspectives, I can't believe Andy was in there right from part 1!

I've been saving reading the last two parts, looking forward to the finish!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 1 year ago

@FacetiousTales - RE: Melinda's age

You mentioned in your comment below (from over a year ago) that Melinda would be in her late 30's? Why wouldn't she be older and in her 40's? She is a Doctor so had to study hard until her mid 20's before actually practicing medicine but she has an adult daughter. Doing some 'napkin math' would mean you'd have to allow about 19 years from her daughters conception, and if she was a student until she was 24 (let's say), and her age is about 38, then she went through most of her college education caring for a baby and then a toddler. Not to mention that she was married to her daughters father, and I'm assuming it was around the time she was pregnant or before so that puts her as married around 18 or 19.

Is this the backstory you had envisaged for her? Married and pregnant throughout college and medical school in her 20's and then divorced somewhere in her 30's?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFacetiousTales@FacetiousTales
I mostly write male dominant mind control stuff. I have lots of stories in the works but I can't make any promises about any kind of a release schedule. I don't like reading unfinished stories, so I've decided not to release any of mine before they're ready. Of course, this ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES