The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 04

Story Info
Little snippets of everyday life.
12.2k words
4.79
25.6k
40

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How Time Flies

Over the next few weeks, a routine was formed. The girls came and went as they pleased but most nights there were several of them around at Ryan's place. Claudia came over only every other day and never spent the night. Annie convinced Claudia to smooth over Ryan's resignation. Claudia eventually even arranged a fairly nice golden handshake for him.

Remy the tattoo artist was the first to move in. She got rid of her old apartment. Lizzy the clerk was soon to follow, and Annie from work eventually made the same choice. Most of their old stuff went to storage.

Eleftheria was making some progress in her research. She started sending Ryan out on "missions." This usually meant going to the library and borrowing some books. She came with him the first few times but eventually he was allowed to go alone. Ryan always wore his gloves and took safety very seriously. If people asked, he told them he had burned his hands in the kitchen, not badly, but just enough to need the gloves for a day or two.

Ellie didn't spend all her time just standing in the corner, either. That's just how she was at home when she did the research, just standing there, completely still, like a mannequin stolen from a museum diorama. Otherwise, she would come and go at all hours. Everyone assumed she was spying on all of them.

At different points, Ryan and the girls all had their little freak-outs about how to face the fact that the supernatural was real. None of them dared challenge Eleftheria too much, however, and when asked, she would completely stonewall them, refusing to reveal anything more about her origin or the origin of the curse. Over time, the lesser beings had to just find a way to tolerate not knowing.

The girls had their reasons for keeping the curse a secret. Mainly, they dreaded losing the supply they were addicted to. Ryan, on the other hand, was quite happy with his new situation, so he didn't want to rock the boat too much, either. For now, most of Ellie's secrets would have to remain secret.

After moving in, the girls still held on to their social lives. There was a steady rotation of who was around at Ryan's place and who was away. Ryan had a hunch the girls had created some kind of a schedule. None of them were totally comfortable with the idea of group sex, yet. Remy seemed the most eager but she was overselling it.

On a few special occasions, Ellie allowed Ryan to go out with the girls, but she would always come with them. These dates were by special request only and the girls had to beg long and hard for Ellie to let them go. Ryan got introduced to Annie's friends, and to Remy's. On Lizzy's birthday, Ryan and the girls even went out as a group.

By his own math, Ryan would have to magically fuck about two and a half girls per day. He could have easily done more, but all five of them were almost never around at the same time. The girls preferred individual encounters but evil Ryan took every chance he got to double down. Especially with Claudia. He loved to see her wake up in a pileup. None of them, of course, complained afterwards. They were always blissfully radiant, all of them.

What follows are a few highlights from this age of development and change.

Ellie's Etiquette Lesson

Claudia was lying on the bed, considering the paradox of her current sex life. Ryan was in the shower. He had taken her ass again, but Claudia was getting used to it. It was always joyous and lovely when it was happening. And then, the afterglow would carry her for a while. After that -- often when she was back home already -- she started to feel sore. But now, it was getting easier for her to take him. This time, she hadn't bothered fighting him so he had been somewhat civil with her.

Whenever he touched her, and however he touched her, it always felt so good. He really could do whatever he wanted to her. Claudia sometimes considered giving in, acting like the other girls do. She knew Ryan was harder on her than them because she resisted him, but she wasn't ready to give in.

Right now, though, she was high on contentment and satisfaction. In this blissful state, she dared to admit to herself that she could not fight forever. The curse was too strong, the happiness too much. If this went on forever, she knew she would eventually surrender. That time, though, was not here yet.

Ryan came out of the shower. He smiled at her. Claudia was lying on her side, her hip in a beautiful curve. She was happy to see him. There was nothing special about him. He wasn't fat, or skinny, or strong, not that old or young, he was just a man -- the cock was nice, though. Yet, in a small place, deep down in her soul, Claudia already wanted him again. Her body knew he was the source of her happiness.

Physically, Claudia was a slave already. It was her mind that wanted to fight. Not now, though. Now she was just happy. Her rebellion would continue later, once her head cleared. Right now, if he wanted to go for round two, she would flip around and wave her sorry ass at him like a cat in heat. The mere thought of it made her wet again. Luckily, it would take a day or two for her to get really desperate.

Ryan put on some clothes and left the room. Only after he was gone, did she get up. One more spurt of his cum oozed out of her puffy asshole. She had tasted some of it while he was in the shower. It was one of those things Claudia completely compartmentalized. She refused to think at all about how nasty it was, what she was doing. Right now, because of the happiness, she didn't mind.

But she still didn't want Ryan to ever see her doing something like that. It would give him too much power. Later, when her head would be clear, she would absolutely block herself from thinking about how much she loved licking that stuff up, even if it had been in her ass first.

She twirled her finger around her anus to gather up the cum drop. It felt like her ass wasn't even going to get sore this time. She smelled her gooey finger and then sucked it clean on her way to the shower. The magic cum was what she was here for, after all, so she had to savor every drop.

After Claudia was done, she went to the living room, wrapped in her towel. Luckily for her, Ryan wasn't there anymore. Ellie must have sent him out. This meant Claudia could go into the girls' room and put on some fresh clothes. She didn't want Ryan to know she kept some of her clothes there, too. She didn't want him to think she was the same as the others.

Speaking of the others, all of them were present. Claudia didn't usually like to hang around too long, before or after. She would say hi, but head home. Before Claudia got to the door, however, Ellie started to speak.

"Hear me, ladies. I have gathered you all here because there is a matter I must bring to your attention."

Everyone turned to look at her. She walked to the center of the room.

"Like I've already told you, I want this house to be a safe place for you all -- a second home, if you will -- or just home, for some of you. Therefore, I have decided there is a need for us to set up some rules of conduct for you."

"This doesn't really concern me, does it? I was just about to head out, so..."

"Nonsense, Claudia Chandler. The reason we are doing this right now is especially so that you can join us. You ladies are all equals here. And this is a safe place for you. Therefore, I do not want to see any sneaking around, any staring and judging, or any gossip behind other's backs. I have devised for you something you might know as a 'group building exercise,' that will free you from your fears and doubts."

The ladies were curious, some dubious.

"We will begin by disrobing," Ellie said.

"Oh, come on, I just put on my clothes," Claudia said.

"You will all do this for your sisters here. This is for your common benefit, and there will be no dissidence."

Eleftheria looked around the room. Just as she had feared, the women were ununified. That is how the weak fall -- alone. Here, she needed to see unity and strength. Se flicked a clasp at the shoulder of her tunic and the whole garment fell to her feet. She stood proud and tall, her hand on her hip.

"Shame is undignified. Shame is how the meek are oppressed. Never be ashamed of anything. From now on, within these walls, shame will not be tolerated. Off with the clothes!"

Remy looked around the room. The other girls didn't know what to do. Remy had known Eleftheria was hot -- she had seen glimpses of her body under that flimsy dress -- but god damn was she hot. Not only perfect, but also so proud and confident. This was Remy's kind of party. She whipped off her own top and dropped her skirt, leaving her naked except for thigh high socks. She stretched and wiggled a bit. "Well, come on ladies, I know for a fact you all have a lot to be proud of, so let's see it," she said.

Remy walked over to Lizzy and grabbed them hem of her hoodie. Lizzy got the message and let Remy undress her. With a sigh, Lizzy took off her tee shirt, too. Her bra was soft and simple, but the cut was sexy. While she wiggled out of her black jeans, the other women got going, too.

Claudia was wearing sports clothes, she looked like she was heading for the gym. It was easy for her to take it all off again. Doctor Melinda was wearing a red dress. Once she dropped it, she revealed a sexy set of cream-colored, lacy lingerie.

Annie was the last to go, but after some demanding stares from Ellie, she relented. She lifted her poncho-like casual wear sweater over her head and dropped her bottoms. Annie loved that casual wear. To her, it was sex-with-Ryan clothing.

Once everyone was naked, Ellie told them to gather in a circle around the coffee table. She gave everyone a good, long stare, from head to toe. "Ladies. Look at each other. This is who, and what, you are. This is what human beings look like. There can be no shame in that."

Everyone looked around, some more gingerly than others. Remy was having a blast.

Lizzy, for her own reasons, was genuinely curious to see everyone, too. She wasn't into it sexually, but she was fascinated by taboos. It was interesting to see people reacting to unusual situations. Melinda is blushing, and maybe not just from shame. Could she be a naughty girl, secretly?

Claudia stood proud, unconsciously trying to match Ellie's poise. Annie was the shyest. She tried to cover herself with her arms but Ellie commanded her to stop it.

"Tell the group what you see," was Ellie's general command for everyone. There were some general compliments. Remy was the most vocal and the most explicit. The consensus was that everyone was very beautiful and no one had anything to be ashamed of. They took turns. Everyone had to compliment everyone. Lizzy liked Remy's tattoos, Annie her eyes. Remy in turn loved Annie's boobs. Claudia kept her compliments more abstract.

"Claudia, are you ashamed of your body?" Ellie said.

"No! Of course not," Claudia said. Her butt did still feel funny, though, but that wasn't her fault.

"Are you ashamed of the other women's bodies?"

"No, I am not."

"Then compliment them. Were are here to lose shame. If you are not ashamed of looking at their bodies, then compliment them on the physical features you find beautiful."

Claudia got with the program. Remy was easy to compliment, she was so tall and thin. Lizzy had a very nice waist because of how round her hips were, for such a petite girl. Melinda's eyes were gorgeous, almost hypnotic. They were smoky, like Jessica Rabbit's. Claudia even complimented Eleftheria's hair, even though the others hadn't included her in this little game.

For Claudia, the hardest person to handle was actually Annie -- not because she was not beautiful, but because Claudia was her boss. Annie was taller than her and her boobs were bigger, but she still had a killer figure. Everyone loved her at the office. Claudia had always pretended she was above jealousy, but if she could, she would swap bodies with Annie. A month in the gym, and she'd have that lovely thing as tight and toned as her own body was now.

Claudia ended up relenting. She had no reason to hate any of these women. Even if they didn't want to fight Ryan the way she did, they were still her peers in this. She would make the effort to get to know them. She ended up complimenting Annie's smile.

"Next task: turn to the person on your right and touch a part of their body, any part," Ellie said.

Before anyone had time to air their protests, Ellie lead by example. She put her hand on Melinda's breast and gave it a squeeze. The gesture was comical, and could not be described as sexual. Melinda looked down at the hand and then she looked Ellie in the eye. Eleftheria's gaze was like an immovable object.

"See. Flesh is just flesh. Living in small confinements, your life will be easier if you are not afraid of each other. Getting touched will not kill you. Sharing a kitchen or a bathroom will not kill you. You will not die of shame from sharing a bed, or indeed, sharing a man. Go on."

To Melinda's right was Annie. Melinda put a hand on her hip and smiled at her. Annie turned to Lizzy and held her hands with both of hers. Everyone thought the gesture adorable. There was a general "aw."

Lizzy turned to Remy. She hesitated, but before Eleftheria could accost her for delaying, she ran her hand over Remy's stomach, and then felt her navel piercing. Remy was happy to oblige, gently leaning into the caress with a grin on her face.

When it was her turn, Remy knew exactly what she wanted to do. She turned to Claudia and licked her nipple. Claudia was horrified and instinctively slapped Remy. Based on her grin, Remy liked it. Everyone else gasped in horror.

"Claudia! That is not how this exercise works. Apologize," Eleftheria accosted her.

Claudia was actually sorry, she hadn't done it on purpose. She did feel like Remy was somehow an extension of Ryan, though. She was the most eager of the girls, always pretending to be a literal slave for him. Claudia felt that Remy needlessly raised the bar for the rest of them.

"No, I'm sorry," Remy said. "I broke the spirit of the task. It's about making us comfortable around each other, right, and that didn't help. I'm sorry, Claudia."

"No!" shouted Ellie, scaring everyone. "That is the total opposite of what we are doing here. The point of this exercise is most certainly not to learn what the other person likes, and then kowtowing around them. The point of this exercise is to be yourself, and do what you want, and let the other person adapt to you! Again!"

Remy took a moment to process that. For some strange reason, it seemed to almost make sense. Not knowing what would happen, she did it again. She lowered her lips to Claudia's pert nipple and sucked it in, along with the tip of her boob.

Remy had had her eyes on those puppies for a while and she would have loved to have a girlfriend with boobs like Claudia's. Remy could not believe they were not fake. She rolled her tongue around, sucking gently, and then let go. Remy lifted her eyes to Claudia's. Remy couldn't read her, not yet, she didn't know her well enough.

"Thank you for slapping me, Claudia. I really do like you, as a person," she said, and stepped back to her place in the circle.

Claudia was flabbergasted. The wet caress had felt nice -- in a nonsexual way, but still. Not to say that her nipple hadn't hardened, a little bit. For some reason, she really struggled to find a reason to protest. She had the right to her own body. It was not okay for a stranger to just take advantage of her like that. She should be angry. She should want to defend her rights out of principle, even if she didn't mind the violation.

Two can play this game, she thought. It's Ellie's game, so let's see how she likes to play it.

"Your turn," Claudia said, and pushed two fingers into Eleftheria's pussy.

Everyone gasped in horror. Claudia instantly regretted her stupidity and she was fully ready to be struck down by lightning, or something. Ellie was the kind of person who would absolutely not take kindly to someone trying to challenge her authority. Her pussy was not completely dry, though.

Instead of smiting her, Ellie just looked at Claudia, without any reaction. Claudia pulled back and returned to her spot, trembling like a schoolgirl.

"Well done, Claudia. You have understood the purpose of the exercise. Now, we will repeat in the opposite direction."

Here it comes, Claudia thought, and prepared herself for a corporal punishment of some kind. Instead, Ellie just grabbed her breast, the same way she had done to Melinda. It was like she was grabbing a wet fish.

Claudia was still confused when she turned to Remy, wondering what she should do to her. Then, she suddenly understood everything. Remy was not an extension of Ryan. She didn't exist solely to torment Claudia. No, Remy was just a crazy punk chick who liked to suck on other people's tits. Whether she did it because she was into girls, or because she just got a kick out of teasing people, didn't matter. Remy was not the enemy. She was just a human being who had been thrown into an impossible situation, and she was trying to make sense of it the best she knew how.

This woman was not Claudia's enemy. In fact, she was one of the only four people in this whole fucking universe who was on her side. Not on Ryan's side, that asshole had his own fucking issues. These four women here were the only ones who could even begin to understand her. They were the only ones she could even dream of trying to confide in. No shrink in this city would listen to Claudia complain about mind control sex magic, and how much she hated to love her curse. This was it. And these girls were all heroes for dealing with this situation as well as they did. Suddenly, she loved them.

Tears were streaming down Claudia's cheeks. She was sobbing. Before anyone could say anything, she stepped toward Remy and gave her the longest, deepest, most sincere hug she had given anyone since she was a child.

Remy flinched in surprise but let the other woman hug her. Soon, she was hugging her back. She didn't immediately understand what had happened.

"I love you. I'm sorry I slapped you. I love all of you," Claudia sobbed. Everything clicked for Remy, too, and she understood what Claudia meant. She started sobbing herself. The rest of the girls hustled over and everyone joined the group hug. Everyone kind of understood what was happening and the full realization of it would hit them all at some point. The hug lasted.

This was not the point at all. Humans. Who could figure them out? Well, at least they are not afraid to touch each other anymore, Eleftheria thought. "Ladies, break it up. Enough touching. I have one more lesson for you." She waited for them to settle back to their places. The sobbing had already ended and the last part of the hug had been warm and friendly.

Ellie gave them a speech about efficiency. Everybody do your part of the chores, everybody help everyone else. Drink from each other's cups. If someone doesn't finish a sandwich, someone else can eat the rest. Use each other's toothbrushes. More than one person can fit in the shower at once. The toilet can still be used for most things even if someone is in the shower. Sleep in the same bed, sleep in a pile. No bashfulness, no self-importance, and most of all, no complaining.

The list seemed a bit extreme to some of the ladies but they could all feel in their hearts that they were already headed for something like that, anyway.

Their last exercise was to stand in a line, and everyone took their turn to get down and kiss all the other's feet. The point was supposedly to prove that they were all subservient to one another, and no one was above anyone else. Remy had to take her socks off, but the exercise went surprisingly well. The girls were already beginning to share a strong bond and their mood had shifted.