The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleftheria herself, of course, did not take part in this particular exercise. It seemed almost impossible for someone like her to ever grovel in front of anyone.

When Ryan got home from the library, all he saw was the women naked, including Ellie, and Lizzy kissing Annie's feet. No explanations were offered to him.

Claudia was tremendously happy it had not been her Ryan saw on the ground. She would do it for the girls, but never for him, she vowed.

A House Call for the Doctor

Melinda's house was at a suburb cul-de-sac. On the outside it looked like all the others but inside it was warm and lovely. It had three bedrooms and a garage. One of the bedrooms was used as a guest room and an office. Green grass surrounded the house and there was a mail box at the end of the driveway.

Melinda was flustered. She had had every intention of going over to Ryan's the previous night. Then there had been an emergency at work. That meant she had been late to the repair shop, to drop the car off for a service. That meant she had been late to pick up the rental, which meant she had been very late to pick up Hannah from soccer. Melinda hadn't checked her phone so she hadn't known Hannah had already gotten a ride from a friend. By the time Melinda had gotten home, she had needed a little cry and a few glasses of wine.

By then, it had been too late to go to Ryan because Melinda didn't want to stay the night. She liked Ryan just fine. She obviously loved the sex. She loved the girls there, too. But more than that, she loved her daughter Hannah. If it wasn't for her, Melinda would probably be living with Ryan already. For Hannah's sake, though, she had to keep up appearances and keep living her old life like nothing had changed. She couldn't just sneak out on Hannah in the middle of the night, not even for Ryan.

Melinda was chopping carrots, preparing dinner. Today had been another bad day for her. She really hated it when she had to go an extra day without Ryan. Tonight, she would have to go, no matter what.

Melinda had an awesome relationship with her daughter. Hannah had just started college but she still lived at home. This was an arrangement both of them were happy with. It had always been just the two of them, ever since Hannah's father had left. Us girls, together.

As Hannah had gotten older, they'd become more and more like best friends, and not just mother and daughter. Their relationship had been built on trust.

There was no way Melinda could ever tell her daughter that mommy was a magical sex slave in a harem now, and addicted to magical cum. This was the only big secret Melinda had ever kept from her, and it killed her to do so.

For the sake of appearances, Melinda had kept inviting Bob over, once in a while. Hence the dinner tonight. Both she and Hannah brought boyfriends around, so as not to hide anything from one another. Now, it was getting more difficult for Melinda. She had no time to go on real dates with her old boyfriend anymore. Melinda had wanted to cancel this whole dinner but she knew this was her last chance to have Bob come over. Bob knew something was up and he was coming this one last time, just as a favor.

Every carrot she grabbed reminded Melinda of Ryan's cock. She was so horny for that fucking thing she could scream. She would have Bob over, but just for an hour. Then she would tell Hannah she forgot something at the office and go see Ryan.

Melinda knew Hannah had noticed her being more stressed lately. Up until now, she'd managed to convince her it was all work-related. Whenever she really needed to spend a night with Ryan, she told Hannah she was going on a work trip. Otherwise, she always tried to come home for the night.

---

Hannah was in her room, lounging on her bed. She was watching a makeup tutorial but not really paying attention to it. She was worried about her mother who had been acting weird for weeks now. Mom seemed happy, and if anything, had even more energy than usual, but something was going on.

Just now, when Hannah had helped her with the cooking, she'd been all hyperactive and jittery again, almost like she had been popping pills or something. She got like that sometimes, but Hannah knew she wouldn't do something as banal as drugs. But then again, there was all that sneaking around.

If mom has a new boyfriend, why would she try to hide him? Maybe it's a girlfriend. Hannah chuckled, trying to ease her own worry. But even then, there would be no real reason for her mother to try and hide it. What bothered Hannah even more than what mom might be up to, was that she wasn't talking about it. They always talked about everything. Absolutely everything.

A car pulled into the driveway. Must be Bob, Hannah thought. She looked out the window. Instead, she saw two complete strangers.

One was an ordinary looking guy, maybe in his thirties. He was wearing jeans and a jacket. The woman he was with, though, looked like a cover girl from that sports magazine with the bikini issue. She was a blonde, and as tall as the guy. She looked fit, too, and not just pretty. She was wearing a dress with a floral pattern.

Hannah herself had inherited her good looks from her mother. She was a bit taller than mom, and a bit slimmer, but the family curves were there. Hannah wasn't sure yet if being hot did more harm than good, but at least she knew she was beautiful. She knew some other girls, even really pretty ones, who had terrible body issues.

This new woman, though, was on a whole different level. The couple outside argued about something. The guy tried to make a call on his phone. Then they walked to the door.

---

The doorbell rang. Finally, Melinda thought. Bob wasn't usually late. He must be really angry with me. Better get this over with.

Melinda opened the door, but instead of Bob, she saw Ryan. Her knees trembled and her pussy gushed. "Ryan? What the f... what are you doing here? This is my home, you can't be here."

"I know, that's why I've been trying to call you all night. You weren't answering your phone."

"What? Wait there," Melinda said. She started looking for her phone. It was usually in her purse but wasn't there now.

Ryan stepped in.

"Mom, who's this?" Hannah asked, from the stairs.

Everyone turned to look. Ryan went pale.

Not the absolute worst reaction possible, Melinda thought. "Hi honey. This is Ryan and Ellie from... from work. Uh, but they don't work at the practice, they just work in the building. Bob was sick so I invited them, instead."

"Oh, okay," Hannah answered, not that convinced. She walked up to the guests.

Melinda winced and made the tiniest high-pitched squeal as her daughter shook Ryan's hand.

"Hi, I'm Ryan, nice to meet you."

"Hi, I'm Hannah, nice to meet you, too. What's with the gloves?"

"Oh, I just burned my hands a little bit, they'll be fine in a few days."

She moved on to Eleftheria. "Hi, I'm Hannah."

"Ellie."

After the awkward introductions, Melinda had to arrange one more seat around the table. She went to look for her phone again and finally found it under her bed. Turns out, she hadn't been entirely lying when she told Hannah she'd invited Ryan and Ellie for dinner. Melinda had accidentally sent her invitation to the wrong person.

Ryan had called her and messaged her many times, asking if she was sure. Later along the timeline, the messages turned more concerned because she hadn't answered. Melinda could only blame herself for the whole mix up.

The dinner itself was pure hell for Melinda. She was randy like an animal and Ryan was sitting right there.

"So, what do you guys do?" Hannah asked.

Ryan froze.

"We are employed in the field of private security," Ellie said.

"Wow, that sounds exciting. So, how do you know my mom?"

"Like she said, our offices are in the same building."

Melinda was relieved to see that Ellie was actually a very good liar. Ellie carried the conversation with Hannah. Meanwhile, Melinda herself had to stoop low. Desperate times called for desperate measures. Her gut wrenched from shame as she wiggled her foot out of her shoe. She pushed it into Ryan's lap under the table.

Ryan got startled and looked up at her. She tried to signal him covertly, but the man was clueless to her desperation. Melinda pulled her foot back and ripped her stockings at the bottom of the foot. She tried to do it as stealthily as she could. She extended her foot again and gave Ryan an annoyed glower. Melinda wanted Ryan to slip her foot under his shirt.

Instead, the idiot took out his cock.

For a few seconds, Melinda was horrified, but then she didn't care anymore. As the sole of her foot burrowed into his soft, naked scrotum, the energy started flowing. It was a temporary solution, but it was enough to make her want to cry from happiness. Ryan gave her too much at first, but after a few seconds, he managed to tone it down. Melinda arched her back in pleasure.

"Mom, are you okay?" Hannah asked.

Melinda turned her motion into a stretch and her moan into a yawn. "Yes honey, I'm just suddenly very tired."

Melinda could feel Ryan getting harder under her foot. She couldn't stop herself from wiggling her toes. There was a hard, horrible divide between what she wanted to do and what she knew she should do. She gave a long, serious consideration to dropping a fork on the floor so that she could crawl under the table and just suck that fucking cock. There would be no stopping her then, and her life would be ruined, forever. Even worse, Hannah's life would be ruined.

Melinda had to find a way to hold it together. She was at a loss and wanted to escape, so she did. She slipped her foot back into her shoe and got up. "I need to go check on how the dessert is coming along."

Melinda went to the kitchen. She opened the freezer door, but only to cool herself off. The dessert would be fine. She heard footsteps from behind. It was him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Why did you follow me?"

"It thought you wanted me do something. To, you know, help you."

"Not while my daughter is in the house, you idiot. You're not supposed to be here. You were never supposed to even know about Hannah. How do you even know where I live?"

"Ellie knows. She knows everything about everybody. Look, I only came here because I was worried. I knew you wouldn't just randomly invite me for dinner. I came because you wouldn't answer your phone. We thought something was wrong."

He stepped to her and put his hands on her shoulders. The energy flowed again. Melinda gasped.

"No, we can't do this here, please Ryan," she said.

"Well, just come with us. We can leave now, right?"

"No. I haven't told Hannah anything. I don't want her to know anything about any of this. It's bad enough that you are here, I can't leave with you. Finish your food fast and just go. I'll come later."

The energy erased all of Melinda's worries. She had to use logic to figure out what she should want. Her emotions were no longer her own. The only thing she wanted, deep in her heart, was for Ryan to use her, and fill her. She'd been sinking toward him as they spoke and her lips were almost kissing his now.

He pushed her down to her knees and she yielded. Melinda's breathing was heavy and she hugged his leg as she rubbed her face on the front of his jeans. Her panties were soaked now. She was ready for him to take her. To hell with her life and her family, her lust was all that mattered.

"Oh, hi Ryan. Is my mom not here?"

"You just missed her. I'm not sure where she went. I think she might be in the bathroom, or something. I don't know."

"Okay," Hannah said, and went back into the dining room.

Ryan had not pushed Melinda to the floor to take her, just to hide her from her daughter who had walked into the room. Melinda's hijacked mind just turned this apparent act of heroism into one more reason to want him even more.

"We can't do this here. This is wrong. This will ruin everything," Melinda whispered, as she opened his jeans and started jerking him off with her hand.

"Look, I hear what you're saying, but I'm also getting some mixed messages here."

"Oh, Ryan, what are you doing?" she said, and then started blowing him.

"Stop, you're right, we can't do this," he said, but did nothing to stop her, either. He ran his fingers trough her hair and started meeting her with gentle pushes of his own.

Ryan turned, forcefully, and dragged Melinda with him, even though his cock was still in her mouth. Melinda's back was now against the kitchen island. She pushed her hands down her cleavage and twisted her own nipples. The big cock stretched her throat but there was no revulsion. It was not a foreign object. It was a part of her and it belonged where it was. The pleasure radiated from her face and spread all over her body, like heat.

The cock pulled out and Melinda's body knew to breathe. She didn't have to worry about things like that. Bittersweet longing filled her, she missed it already. Then it was back. She tried to say thank you. She could feel other points of contact all over her head and shoulders. They were probably Ryan's hands, touching her. Suddenly, the energy haze thinned. Something was happening.

"Are you sure you didn't see her?" Hannah said.

"Yup, maybe she went to borrow sugar from a neighbor, or something," Ryan said. Melinda could feel his cock all the way in again. She pushed her fingers into her pussy.

"I'm sure she will be right back. Dessert is next, right?" Ryan said.

"Yeah. Whatever. Are you into sports, too?" Hannah asked. Melinda could feel the cock pull back, so she followed it with her mouth.

"What?" Ryan asked, as if distracted by something.

"Ellie said she's into martial arts," Hannah said.

"I'm more of a lover, not a fighter. Sorry, bad joke," Ryan said.

"No, I know what you mean. Mom is a real softy, too," Hannah laughed.

"Hey, why don't you hang out with Ellie for a while. I'll come tell you as soon as your mom is back."

"Okay."

There was a pause, and then the cock was back. All the way back. Melinda dedicated her whole existence to worshiping that most welcome of invaders.

After what felt like a criminally short time, the service was over. Usually Melinda got to spend a lot more time with her cock. She recognized the signs -- the sharp, jagged final thrusts. Her ambrosia was coming. She let it slide down her throat. Luckily, the portion was still large even though it had been served in a hurry. She felt more of it land on her body. She felt the energy in it even through her skin.

"Melinda, are you okay? We are kind of in a hurry here."

She knew there was no hurry. She had all the time in the world now. She couldn't say anything because she didn't have control over her mouth, yet. It was munching on the cum on its own. Her tongue twirled around in her mouth and then it licked her lips. She could feel Ryan's hands on her face, caressing her. Or maybe he was just trying to hurry her up by scooping more cum into her mouth.

Melinda opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was the cock, getting softer. She felt proud of herself.

"Melinda, can you hear me? You have to hurry. You went to get sugar from the neighbors, right?" Ryan whispered.

"I get all my sugar from you, honey," she answered.

"Close enough," he said, and ran off.

"Okay, she's back, we should get our desserts soon," Melinda could hear him say, as he went into the other room.

Melinda looked down at herself. She was a mess. Her boobs were out and there was still cum on them. She scooped it up and found some more on the wall she had been leaning on. She put her puppies back in, straightened her panties, and pulled her hem down. She found her shoes.

"Just one more moment," she said, as she ran past the dining room doorway, on her way to the bathroom. She fixed her hair and makeup there. Then she went to get the dessert from the fridge.

"Here we go, everyone! Sorry for the delay."

For the rest of the night, well after Ryan and Ellie were gone, Melinda was very happy. It was not until she was already in bed that she completely understood what she had done. Her high faded and she sobbed for a long time, hoping Hannah would never find out.

---

Hannah couldn't sleep. She was sure her mom was on some kind of drugs now. Her new "friends," Ellie and Ryan, were some kind of dealers. It was a shame because Ellie was so cool, but that Ryan guy was definitely a creep, and very obviously a drug dealer.

Remy's Treasure Chest

The girls had grown so tolerant to the energy they could remember most of what happened during their sex sessions by now. Ryan could still knock them out and they would go limp and start drooling, but even then, the memory loss was limited. That meant that what they were looking at now was technically a familiar sight to most of them. Still, it felt different, looking at it with all the lights on.

Remy's pussy was right there for everyone to see as her ass swayed in the air. The ladies felt jealous. Her crotch was gorgeous. None of them were especially gay, but Remy was just beautiful. Her pussy looked like a painting of an orchid. Seriously, you could frame it and put it in an art gallery. She was on all fours, as she often was, and her head was down to the floor, as it often was.

Some of the other girls were sitting in the living room while Ryan was in the bedroom with Annie. They had started talking about how rarely they actually saw Ryan go at it with someone else, you know, as bystanders, not being under the influence themselves. How would it look?

Somehow, Remy had ended up taking it as a dare. That's why she had crawled to the bedroom door, carefully cracked it, and was now leaning down, trying to peek in. As to why she was wearing no panties, who knows. Remy being Remy, it could be on purpose, by accident, or for pretty much any reason. The other girls could definitely tell, though, that Remy liked what she was seeing.

---

Ryan was in the middle of doing Annie. He really enjoyed taking it slow with her. There was something relaxing about her presence. He would go as slow as he could, holding her arms down, and they would look each other in the eye. Time stood still and the passion maintained itself, right on the edge. He could read so much from her face. The minute variations in her expression were endless. For each small motion he made, he saw an instant reaction. They were both covered in a thin gleam of sweat.

He held a moderate tempo and she breathed to his rhythm. With every thrust, her chin lolled, and she let out a little whimper. Her head tilted back and she closed her eyes. Soon it would be time for a crescendo.

Ryan really had to pee, though.

He could have just used an energy spike to finish her off but that felt like cheating. They had their familiar patterns by now and it was not part of his thing with Annie to just spike her. He decided to stop completely, instead, and went to the bathroom. "I'll be right back," was all he said.

Annie was left on the bed. She didn't have the strength to move or protest, but inside, she was quite annoyed. Or at least tried to be. As soon as the energy would fade, she would be angry, and as soon as Ryan got back on her, she would be happy again.

That was the most unfair thing about this whole curse thing. Ryan could literally get away with anything. No matter how rude or inconsiderate he was, as soon as he just laid his hands on her again, she was putty, body and soul. Then again, she had already had a dozen orgasms that night, so it wasn't like he owed her anything, in that sense. She just wanted him to be more refined, and less of a brute.

Remy and Lizzy came into the bedroom. They were carrying a big wooden box, like a pirate's treasure chest. Annie was still spread open wide, on the bed. She was surprised and embarrassed, but not enough to close her legs. The etiquette lessons were sinking in. She flopped her head to the side to see what the other two were up to.